IndiaDivine.org

analysis..despite of exhalted jupiter and exhalted moon. no progressin life .ana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sirs

to the learned pundits.iam born on 25-12-1966.at Bellary

(karnataka).time is 4.25 am...

despite of exhalted jupiter and moon iam stillstriving for

settling down in lfe. when iwillsettle down in life..will u learned

people analise my chart and tellmeplz....is there any thing specail for

me to change in future. can igo abroad to earn plz tell me..

with regars

seenu.

dear sir, according to the concept of laalkitab your horo can be explained very well.... i am here only telling the first main concept... your 10th house is empty... and laalkitab has said that "ghar chalkar aawey jo dooja, graha kismat ban jata ho, khaali parda ghar 10 jab tewe, soya hua kehlata ho" it simple that 10th house is karam... and if there are no karam no money.. and if no money no stability in this kaliyug.... So you have to awaken your 10th house.... aapko apna 10wa ghar jagana hoga..... Regards, Rohit sharmarangeratforest <rangeratforest wrote: sirs to the learned pundits.iam born on 25-12-1966.at Bellary(karnataka).time is 4.25 am...despite of exhalted jupiter and moon iam stillstriving for settling down in lfe. when iwillsettle down in life..will u learned people analise my chart and tellmeplz....is there any thing specail for me to change in future. can igo abroad to earn plz tell me..with regars seenu. Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T=

Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.