IndiaDivine.org

sunny ji please help and guide me Reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear plz reply, 1) was there an affair with a girl who was doing medical or nurse or his parents were in medical profession 2) is ur relation with mom not good (here i am talking about natures and likings.. did they differ) 3) do u speak rough 4) is ur face long.. 5) do u look mature?? reply??? Regards, Rohit sharmaglobalwebs <globalwebs wrote: Dear

respected sunny ji,I am facing a major financial problem though i belong to a very highbusiness class family but i don`t get along with my father well andcurrently after with him for about 7-8 yars he never gives me anymoney and now doesn`t enetrtain me too.I am totally broke and want to please survive on my own because i wantto be something on my own so that no one shall be able to manipulate me.also i am going through a major marital problem ,though it was a lovemarriage but she is like so cold and so practical and her parentsalso don`t guide her rather incourage our fights and she was verypractical and materialistic and since the marriage was local highamount of interferance was there . and eventually we are in court fordivorce.I sincerely require your help to know if i will be able to do businessi am trying to get out from india and either go to canada or australia .please advice me when and

how will i be able to earn my living(WHENWILL I BE ABLE TO GO ABROAD) and about my married life will i bedivorced .my D.O.B IS 13TH MAY 1979TIME 23:50 PMPLACE: CHANDIGARHPLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS VERY IMPORTANT AND I BEG YOU TO PLEASE SPARESOE OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME IN HELPING ME AS I DON`T TRUST ANY ONE ELSEAS THEY ALL ARE AFTER MONEY.REGARDSVISHAL Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.