IndiaDivine.org

sunny ji please help and guide me sudon nilesh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear, Frankly spking the time upto: 23:02:09 is very bad for you.... You are undergoing venus mahadasha, no doubt venus is good planet for makkar lagan but ur venus is hemmed between enemy planets.... the antar dasha is of rahu and rahu is in 8th house.... now you have ketu in second house and as per your combinations of planets you won't be able to save money: laalkitab has said: "Raaj Khitaab lekha chahey ooncha, maya jama nahi hoti ho, aayi chalayi lakho karta, nateeja dallaal dalaali ho" "means inspite of business of lakhs or crores you will not be able to save money" moreover the combination of sun+shukra+mercury+mngal is very bad in 4th house... Shukra barbaad ho raha hai... the second thing you have asked is about abroad.. yes after april 2007

you can go abroad.. Here i am telling few remedies that will help you regarding money and other basic things including abroad settlement 1) keep a square silver piece (pure silver) weighing 4gms always in ur purse... 2) apply kesar tilak daily 3) kansey k lotey me dahi 7 thursday temple me de. 4) drop 400gms geru (red colour soil/heated soil) in river on thursday 5) the last remedy which i wanna tell you is wearing neelam in silver pendant (but you have to test it before wearing: for testing consult some jeweller) if is suits you must wear it.. if does not ask me for any othe remedy about shani... Regards, Rohit sharma sudon nilesh <globalwebs wrote: Dear sunny ji,it was a love mariage(inter caste) but she was notdoing anything that time and a bit before ourseperation she took up teaching.her father and mother don`t do any worki don`t speak rough but i lose my temper when someoneis doing something wrong .my face is not long.and i don`t look mature .i really nned ur true advice please help and let meknow what is there for me.regards,vishal--- »--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna > wrote:> dear plz reply,> > 1) was there

an affair with a girl who was doing> medical or nurse or his parents were in medical> profession> 2) is ur relation with mom not good (here i am> talking about natures and likings.. did they differ)> 3) do u speak rough> 4) is ur face long..> 5) do u look mature??> > reply???> > Regards,> Rohit sharma> > globalwebs <globalwebs > wrote:> Dear respected sunny ji,> > I am facing a major financial problem though i> belong to a very high> business class family but i don`t get along with my> father well and> currently after with him for about 7-8 yars he never> gives me any> money and now doesn`t enetrtain me too.> > I am totally broke and want to please survive on my> own because i want> to be something on my own so that no one

shall be> able to manipulate me.> also i am going through a major marital problem> ,though it was a love> marriage but she is like so cold and so practical> and her parents> also don`t guide her rather incourage our fights and> she was very> practical and materialistic and since the marriage> was local high> amount of interferance was there . and eventually we> are in court for> divorce.> > I sincerely require your help to know if i will be> able to do business> i am trying to get out from india and either go to> canada or australia .> > please advice me when and how will i be able to earn> my living(WHEN> WILL I BE ABLE TO GO ABROAD) and about my married> life will i be> divorced .> > my D.O.B IS 13TH MAY 1979> > TIME 23:50 PM> > PLACE: CHANDIGARH> > PLEASE

CONSIDER THIS AS VERY IMPORTANT AND I BEG YOU> TO PLEASE SPARE> SOE OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME IN HELPING ME AS I DON`T> TRUST ANY ONE ELSE> AS THEY ALL ARE AFTER MONEY.> > REGARDS> > VISHAL> > > > > > > > > Pt. Rohit Sharma > (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-»)> 919888079834> R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T=> Temple> > Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary> (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on> Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal> (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God).> > Send instant messages to your online friends> http://uk.messenger. Tired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection around Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.