IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || Please Advise neelnima

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelnima, The time is very good for you.... Must wear a ruby and Pukhraj... Regarding your husband and child.... post the time along with DOB.... and place... Regards, Rohit sharmaneelnima <neelnima wrote: Respected Rohit ji , Kindly advise on my Career, Childrens progress in education and husband health

.. My DOB is December 15 1966 Time 5.30 am Place = Gharounda haryana My specific Questions for which i am requesting your help is 1 Children education 2. . M y husbands health 3. My career Please suggest suitable remedy at your leisure

..Thanking You Neelnima Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Rohit Ji,

Thank you for looking in my patri. I will get Ruby and wear it .Please advice what ratti ,Gold or silver and what finger.

I have also posted the deatils of my childrens DOB .Whenever you can spare few moments.My query can wait ,.I see lot of members have serious issues which need you urgent attention.

Thanking you again,

Neelnima

..laalkitab , »--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna wrote:>> Dear Neelnima,> > The time is very good for you....> > Must wear a ruby and Pukhraj...> > Regarding your husband and child.... post the time along with DOB.... and place...> > > Regards,> Rohit sharma> > neelnima neelnima wrote:> Respected Rohit ji ,> Kindly advise on my Career, Childrens progress in education and husband health .> My DOB is December 15 1966 Time 5.30 am> Place = Gharounda haryana> My specific Questions for which i am requesting your help is > 1 Children education > 2. . M y husbands health> 3. My career > Please suggest suitable remedy at your leisure .Thanking You> Neelnima> > > > > > > > Pt. Rohit Sharma > (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-»)> 919888079834> R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple> > Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God).> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.>

Dear.. Ruby shuld be... 5.25 ratti in gold or copper.. in ring finger and pukhraj shud be 7.25 ratti in gold..in index finger Regards, Rohit Sharmaneelnima <neelnima wrote: Dear Rohit Ji, Thank you for looking in my patri. I will get Ruby and wear it .Please

advice what ratti ,Gold or silver and what finger. I have also posted the deatils of my childrens DOB .Whenever you can spare few moments.My query can wait ,.I see lot of members have serious issues which need you urgent attention. Thanking you again, Neelnima .laalkitab , »--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-» <dhanulagna wrote:>> Dear Neelnima,> > The time is very good for you....> > Must wear a ruby and Pukhraj...> > Regarding your husband and child.... post the time along with DOB.... and place...> > >

Regards,> Rohit sharma> > neelnima neelnima wrote:> Respected Rohit ji ,> Kindly advise on my Career, Childrens progress in education and husband health .> My DOB is December 15 1966 Time 5.30 am> Place = Gharounda haryana> My specific Questions for which i am requesting your help is > 1 Children education > 2. . M y husbands health> 3. My career > Please suggest suitable remedy at your leisure .Thanking You> Neelnima> > > > > > > > Pt. Rohit Sharma > (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-»)> 919888079834> R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple> > Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God).> > Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.> Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.