IndiaDivine.org

Mid-MI Psychic Fair schedule

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Up-Coming Holistic Events in the Mid-Michigan Area Autumn 2006 Monthly Psychic Fairs Beyond the Rain-forest Sat. Oct. 14, 2006. Tues. Oct 31, 2006. Halloween Day Fair. Sat. Nov. 11, 2006. 10am - 5pm

on all above dates G-3528 Beecher Rd. Flint, MI 48532 810-733-7592 A very interesting and unique bookstore and gift shop. Not another one like it anywhere in the Flint area. ****************************************************************** HALLOWEEN PSYCHI C FAI R ! FIRST METAPHYSICAL CHURCH SAT. OCT. 21, 2006. 11AM - 6PM 8267 E. ATHERTON RD. DAVISON, MI 48423 810-653-3291 Astrology - Tarot - Angel Readings - Animal Cards - Healing Angel Cards - Clairvoyants - Psychometry - Mediums Vendors We just KNOW you'll be there!!! *smiles* *************************************************************** Haunted Hotel Psychic Party Fenton Hotel Sat. Oct. 28, 2006. 3pm - 10pm 302 N. Leroy Fenton, MI 48430. Contact Mary 810-814-5777 / mlmchale Come party at the allegedly haunted Fenton Hotel. A fun night of Psychic Readings, Spirits, Friendly Ghosts and plenty of "Boos". ************************************************************** I will be available for personal

sessions at all of the above events. Come to me for a reading at any of these venues and receive a FREE GIFT by mentioning this e-mail and the number 82306. As well, remember that the season for my Channeling Sessions is already upon us. During the two-three months or so of the Season of Halloween, I connect with one of my Spirit Guides that channels information through me whilst I am in a transcendental state. My Channeling Sessions are similar to a seance, (though I do not like to use that term), in the sense that I am more apt to bridge the gap between the Spirit world and our world. I do this type of get together for groups, usually in conjunction with my conventional Psychic Reading Party. The setting of

a channeling session needs to be a place that is free of noise, clutter and interruption. We set the lights down low and after I facilitate a brief guided meditation following a short melody played on my Ocarina, I open up and channel my spirit guide, Mr. McDaniel. He is a real funny character that usually has his audience very amused by his combination of prophetic riddles and proverbs as well as his fiery Scottish wit. My Channeling Sessions last for about an hour or more and are done for a donation of $100. Most of the time a good suggestion is to gather together a group and split up the requested donation amongst yourselves. Example: 5 people all donate $20 each. My available dates and times are rapidly fading. Please get back with me as soon as possible to set up your Halloween Psychic Reading Party. My wishes are that all is well with you. Bright blessings to you. Yours Truly Christopher 810-874-6375 Visit my on-line group at: prophecies_by_paris Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.