IndiaDivine.org

|| laalkitab || suggestion to purchase a house rk_pateriya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear sir, The first thing is that u shuld never purchase any property on ur name... secondly.. this house is not good for you.... thirdly... try to purchase house over the name of ur wife or anybody else... lastly.. you will not be able to find any good house upto jan 2008... Regards, Rohit sharmark_pateriya <rk_pateriya wrote: laalkitab , "rk_pateriya" <rk_pateriya wrote:>> Respected sharma ji,> since a long time i am searching and trying to purchase a house > but because of one or other problem i could not. after a long time i > found a house which i wish to purchase, all the members of my family > are satisfied with that house. The house owner is demanding 23 lakhs > of rupees but after calculating all my limits i have told him to > give it in 20 lakhs. The house is south-west facing and square in > shape,also there is small temple of devi durga at the first floor> (south-west facing).> > Please suggest me:> > will houseowner give it to me in 20 lakkhs?> whether it is appropriate time for me to

purchase this house?> should I wait and search for another?> whether the south-west facing house will be all right for me?> When will I have my own house and what are the upay i should do?> > Thnking you.> My birth details are:> date of birth: 02-mar-1970> time of birth: 16:55 hrs> place of birth: vidisha(mp)> Pt. Rohit Sharma (»--‡§ÜÑÑÝ-») 919888079834 R = Rosary, O = OM, H = Help, I = Immortal, T= Temple Means: Breaths are regarded as beads of Rosary (Swason ki mala), Who always recite OM (Mantra) on Rosary of breaths gets help of GOD, become Immortal (Moksha) & lives in temple (heart of God). Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.