IndiaDivine.org

The Mirror The reality of life which people never realise in life......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"The Mirror" The reality of life which people never realise in life...... *************************** The good you find in others, is in you too.The faults you find in others,are your faults as well. After all, to recognize something you must know it. The possibilities you see in others,Are possible for you as well. The beauty you see around you, is your beauty. The world around you is a reflection,A mirror showing you the person you are. To change your world, you must change yourself. To blame and complain will only make matters worse. Whatever you care about, is your responsibility. What you see in others, shows you yourself. See the

best in others, and you will be your best. Give to others, and you give to yourself.Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful.Admire creativity, and you will be creative. Love, and you will be loved. Seek to understand, and you will be understood. Listen, and your voice will be heard. Teach, and you will learn. Show your best face to the mirror, And you'll be happy with the face looking back at you. ********************************** Some of the Inspiring Quotes which tell not to give up in life so you can learn something from these Quotes 1) Never expect things to happen.. struggle and make them happen. never expect yourself to be given a good

valuecreate a value of your own 2) If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity.But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl.so choose the best place where you would shine.. 3) Falling down is not defeat...defeat is when your refuse to get up... 4) Ship is always safe at shore... but is is not built for it 5) When your successful your well wishers know who you are when you are unsuccessful you know who your well wishers are 6) It is great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him/her 7) "To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world 8) "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' " 9) Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference. May ALLAH / God Bless You All, Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones." Remember this always in life. Syed Hassan Ali Senior Process Associate Object Technology Solutions,Inc Mobile No : 9885290563 hassanrazvi786 Hyderabad India Note: if you want to SMS me on my mobile please tell me your name and City and state from where you are sending SMS so i can reply u If you like my mails Please Mail me or send me

sms on 9885290563 i can send u more good mails like these Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php