IndiaDivine.org

[LK] time for marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THANKU VERY MUCH GURU JI, I FLOOW UR INSTRUCTIONS N HOPE I GET A GOOD MATCH N HAVE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE? ANY THING ELSE TO BE DONE SIR JI>> REGARDS..gurujikopranam <gurujikopranam wrote: laalkitab , "rani_ram27" <rani_ram27 wrote:>> Namaste guru ji, pl mail me the correct time of marriage..i am> greatful to u Sir.> DOB..27th April 1980> Time...5.50am..>

place..Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)India.> guru ji, its very important,pl go through the details n provide me> the time of wedding.. > regard..>god blessu r 27th april born having cool nature, as per my reading u hv strong marriage time was in feb2007 but i dont know why u reject any way as per numrology and horo u r marriage tim will be 29th nov to 6th decevry friday give 8 rs to any begger okgod blesskrishna mishra

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Namaste guru ji, I follow ur instructions..thanku soo much u relieved my tention.. I wait for the good day in my life.sir,I have one more problem, my mother is born on 30th august 1953 at vishakhapatnam(andhra Pradesh).. pl suggest some remedy to her also, she is all the time in depression n lonely.i don't know what is happening to her.. pl suggest her also some remedy.. regards...gurujikopranam <gurujikopranam wrote: laalkitab ,

"rani_ram27" <rani_ram27 wrote:>> Namaste guru ji, pl mail me the correct time of marriage..i am> greatful to u Sir.> DOB..27th April 1980> Time...5.50am..> place..Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)India.> guru ji, its very important,pl go through the details n provide me> the time of wedding.. > regard..>god blessu r 27th april born having cool nature, as per my reading u hv strong marriage time was in feb2007 but i dont know why u reject any way as per numrology and horo u r marriage tim will be 29th nov to 6th decevry friday give 8 rs to any begger okgod blesskrishna mishra

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Namaste guru ji, pl guide my mother too, she is not keeping fit..i once again give u details guru ji, pl i request to go through n give her also some suitable remedy... My mother is born on 30th august 1953 at vishakhapatnam( andhra Pradesh) at 10:18am.. pl suggest some remedy to her also, she is all the time in depression n lonely.i don't know what is happening to her.. pl suggest her also some remedy.. regardsrani ram <rani_ram27 wrote: Namaste guru ji, I follow ur

instructions..thanku soo much u relieved my tention.. I wait for the good day in my life.sir,I have one more problem, my mother is born on 30th august 1953 at vishakhapatnam(andhra Pradesh).. pl suggest some remedy to her also, she is all the time in depression n lonely.i don't know what is happening to her.. pl suggest her also some remedy.. regards...gurujikopranam <gurujikopranam (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: laalkitab , "rani_ram27" <rani_ram27 wrote:>> Namaste guru ji, pl mail me the correct time of marriage..i am> greatful to u Sir.> DOB..27th April 1980> Time...5.50am..> place..Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)India.> guru ji, its very important,pl go through the details n

provide me> the time of wedding.. > regard..>god blessu r 27th april born having cool nature, as per my reading u hv strong marriage time was in feb2007 but i dont know why u reject any way as per numrology and horo u r marriage tim will be 29th nov to 6th decevry friday give 8 rs to any begger okgod blesskrishna mishra Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.