IndiaDivine.org

when will i have a child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I Sudhir kumar a professional request you to please please guide me and help me , I have been married from last 7 years , but we could not have a a babby till now. We have consulted all leading doctors and all reports are normal. I request you to please please look into mine and my wifes birth details and give your valuable guidence . Sir i will remain thankfull and obliged through out my life . my details --

SUDHIR KUMAR -- 30-JULY-1970 , TIME -- 11PM , PLACE - NIRWANA--DIST-JIND

MRS ANITA --DOB- 20-NOVEMBER - 1973, TIME -- 8AM , PLACE -MOONAK DIST TOHANA

Thanks and regards

Sudhir kumar --- On Sun, 28/2/10, laalkitab Moderator <laalkitab-owner > wrote:

laalkitab Moderator <laalkitab-owner >: Welcome to laalkitab. Visit today!sudhirkumar_caDate: Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 12:35 PM

Hello,Welcome to the laalkitab group, a free, easy-to-use email group service. Please take a moment to review this message.To learn more about the laalkitab group, please visitlaalkitabTo start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email tolaalkitab If you do not wish to belong to laalkitab, you may by sending an email to laalkitab- To see and modify all of your groups, go to/mygroupsRegards,Moderator, laalkitab