IndiaDivine.org

Trusted nadi astrologer at chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, So far, I have been only readin the posts here. Guess a lot of you have had a bad experience in identifying a good nadi reader. I went to Tambaram and read my olai at durai subburathinam's centre.. Trust me they only ask you to say yes or no and do not ask for any details from you. the reason why I am writing this mail is, some of the most critical things which I thougt can never happen but predicted by nadi have come true.. not only for me, but also for my sister and one of my other frnds. and now I blv in it somehow.. :) SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote: Shri Deshmukhji, Nice to know about your hobby and interest in Naadi predictions. What was your experience? Where did you see it? Was it in South ? Which Naadi Center? So that we can share your experience.Please elaborate. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.phpLife is tough. But nobody remembers you for doing easy things!!! - nish

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.