IndiaDivine.org

To know good Nadi Astrologers in Hyderabad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I recently Visited a Nadi Astrologer in Hyderabad which is in Khairatabad. I Can say one thing there are no more Good Nadi Astrologers in Hyderabad. I visited a Nadi Astrologer in Nallakunta 7 years back and I can say he was Genuine. I tried to get more chapters after 7 years from the same center They Said they dont have the chapters available right now so they have to order from the main branch. So I had no option rather than going in Khairatabad. My experience with this guy is he Extracted all the Information from me and Told me the same. All these fake Nadi Astrologers are making money by giving fake Predictions.There are genuine but u have to find with people who experienced with them.Thanks,Sanjaykumbham yadagiri reddy <yrkind wrote: My parents have not recorded my Date of Birth and Time of Birth. I came to know that Nadi Astrology will give the same. Kindly furnish the details of good Nadi Astrologers in Hyderabad, so as to consult them Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Sanjay,

Could you give me the centre address which is in Nallkunta, by your post I understand that they are gunine. Am I righ?

Sanjay Kumar <sanjayreddykk Sent: Friday, 30 November, 2007 9:38:57 PMRe: To know good Nadi Astrologers in Hyderabad

I recently Visited a Nadi Astrologer in Hyderabad which is in Khairatabad. I Can say one thing there are no more Good Nadi Astrologers in Hyderabad. I visited a Nadi Astrologer in Nallakunta 7 years back and I can say he was Genuine. I tried to get more chapters after 7 years from the same center They Said they dont have the chapters available right now so they have to order from the main branch. So I had no option rather than going in Khairatabad. My experience with this guy is he Extracted all the Information from me and Told me the same. All these fake Nadi Astrologers are making money by giving fake Predictions. There are genuine but u have to find with people who experienced with them.Thanks,Sanjaykumbham yadagiri reddy <yrkind > wrote:

My parents have not recorded my Date of Birth and Time of Birth. I came to know that Nadi Astrology will give the same. Kindly furnish the details of good Nadi Astrologers in Hyderabad, so as to consult them

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now