IndiaDivine.org

Fw: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nadi chart doesnt have place of birth or time of birth, but during the process of finding my leaf (the initial process), the nadi reader did say about the place of birth and time of birth accurately, and also the names (my name, parent's names, etc), that part has nothing do with astrology.

and as for the second part, where he has to make predictions, i guess they took the approach of astrology (thats what i have said in my initial thread that might ve taken the astrology approach and they didnt seem to be too good in astrology, based on their predictions).

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, deshmukhv <deshmukhv wrote:

deshmukhv <deshmukhvRe: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4Cc: Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:38 AM

Dear S,

I was coming to that -(if you had not jumped the gun ! )....... because the Moon entererd Tula Rasi in 7th House on 25th Oct 73 at 3:51 pm and stayed there till 0:44 am of 28th Oct.73 according to Nirayana/Lahiri/chitra ayanamsha calculation for Hyderabad. Since Naadi chart has not given place and time of birth it is not possible to refine the chart any further.Considering the Sunrise at Hyd. on 27th Oct 73 at 6:16 am and Sunset at 5:44 pm the position of Sun in the 7th House indicates the birth time to be likely between 5-7 pm. Pl confirm.

The Naadi chart has shown Mercury in Tula rasi in the 7th House while your comp. generated chart shows Mercury in the 8th House in Scorpio rasi which is correct if comp. S/W has used Lahiri/Chitra ayanansha for Nirayana chart which in all probabilities it has used. Now, if you use different Ayanamsha the Mercury can be in Tula Rasi in 7th House

as shown in the Naadi Chart.I do not know what Panchang is used in Tamilnadu but considering the antiquity of Naadi shastra I do not think they used any Nirayana / sidereal system of mapping planetary positions for chart making. as Nirayana system using Lahiri, Raman, KP, Fagan , Tilak etc.ayanamshas is of recent origin.The chart given

along with the Naadi reading appears to be the handiwork of the Naadi Centre.and this view is shared by another member of our group who has video recording showing some Panchang with the reader.The so called Naadi chart is given only to impress the customer and I am sure it is not part of Naadi inscription. No Naadi ever gives the degree of the Naadi Ansha on which the predictions are based. I still do not think that Naadi shastra is based on Astrology, at least I have not come across a single positive proof in its support.Naadi Shastra has its own system and methodology for giving details of the past, present and future events.

Thanks for your co-op.

Wishing you best of luck

VBdeshmukh--- On Sun, 28/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhvSunday, 28 June, 2009, 12:13 PM

close! :) 27-10-1973.--- On Sat, 6/27/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhvFw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...serenity_forever4Cc: "vinayakanand deshmukh" <vdeshmukh33Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:40 PM

Dear S Garu,

Is your date of birth 25-10-1973 ?

Pl confirm

Regds,

Deshmukh--- On Sat, 27/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhvSaturday, 27 June, 2009, 7:38 PM

Deshmukh ji,

yes, Mars is in Aries (1st house) and Libra is 7th (my moon sign is Libra). Sun,Mo, and Me are placed in 7th according to the natal chart given by nadi reader, but my usual natal chart has Sun, Mo in 7th and Ve and Me in 8th. So that's the only contradictory position I found between the natal charts of the reader and my usual.

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhvRe: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4Saturday, June 27, 2009, 6:22 AM

Dear S Garu,

Pl. indicate:

1.Does the Sign Aries occupy the 1st house in which Mars is placed ?

2.If so, Tula Rashi occupies the seventh house in which Sun, Moon and Mer are placed.So, Tula is your Moon Rashi according to Naadi chart.

Pl confirm.

Regds, Deshmukh

--- On Fri, 26/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhvFriday, 26 June, 2009, 9:57 PM

Hi Deshmukh garu,

These are the positions given in my natal chart in the book.

1st - Mars (Aries)

3rd - ketu, saturn

7th - mercury, moon, sun

8th - venus

9th - rahu

10th - guru

As for the cassette, it's very difficult for me to follow thier language (though it's telugu, it's tamil-telugu) and also I dont have the convenience of listening to the cassette whenever I want :( Dont hv a cassette player at home. But I can tell as far as I remember from the last cassette listening.

2nd house - Ve

7th - Mars

i will try listening to the cassette one more time whenever i get a chance and will let u know.

regards,

serenity.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhvRe: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:27 PM

Dear Serenity Garu,

It all looks very confusing.

First you may just send me planetary positions as given in the note-book and also as mentioned in the tape. I know it is time consuming and painful process but this is " No pain, No gain " situation and it is upto you to decide how seriously you wish to persue the subject. As for me I am willing to do my bit for the love of Naadi Vidya.

Regds,

VBDeshmukh--- On Tue, 16/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... , "vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhvTuesday, 16 June, 2009, 9:54 PM

Hello Sir,

I have re-checked the notebook they gave me. there is my natal chart in that book (in the very first page, which I overlooked before). And another surprise for me, the natal chart in the notebook given by the nadi reader almost matched with the one the astrologers produce (except for Me - in the chart I have got from various astrologers, Me is in 8th house whereas this natal chart given by nadi reader has Me in 7th house). But I am still surprised as to when I was listening to the cassette, why the reader has said different positions for the planets, like for example, in notebook (chart) has Ve in 8th house, but in the cassette he said Ve in 2nd house! (I believe Shukra is Sanskrit is Venus in English).

Regards,

Serenity.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhvRe: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Cc: serenity_forever4Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:03 AM

Dear S

I am curious to see the chart given by the Naadi Reader. From the planetary positions it is not difficult to find the month and year as per the Gregorian Calendar we all use in our official and civil work. We can also know the date of birth if planetary positions are given with degrees especially the Sun.. From the House position of the Sun in the chart we can know the time of birth within two hours and from the degree,sign and house of Moon and Ascendant we can further refine the time.Once I do that I will cross-check my findings with you for further examination..

Pl. do not send me any other details now.

Let us see what's what.

Regds.

VBDeshmukh

--- On Mon, 15/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 9:43 PM

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).

My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.

Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).

The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!

There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.

He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.

I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.

But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.

In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> wrote:

rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Mr. Nitin,I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. Respected mr. VB Deshmukh1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?a:yes4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?a: for few points he changed5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a

dark night. 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters......8 Is there difference in next life told by diff.

readers ?a:No read that chapter.I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

It is very amazing that Naadi Reader gave out your place of birth and time of birth.What was the measure of time ? Was it in Hr,Mnts, Seconds that we now use or it was Ghati, Pal, Vipal or Naadi, Vinaadi etc ?--- On Mon, 29/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...deshmukhvCc: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 9:24 PM

Nadi chart doesnt have place of birth or time of birth, but during the process of finding my leaf (the initial process), the nadi reader did say about the place of birth and time of birth accurately, and also the names (my name, parent's names, etc), that part has nothing do with astrology.

and as for the second part, where he has to make predictions, i guess they took the approach of astrology (thats what i have said in my initial thread that might ve taken the astrology approach and they didnt seem to be too good in astrology, based on their predictions) .

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4@ >Cc: "" <>Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:38 AM

Dear S,

I was coming to that -(if you had not jumped the gun ! )....... because the Moon entererd Tula Rasi in 7th House on 25th Oct 73 at 3:51 pm and stayed there till 0:44 am of 28th Oct.73 according to Nirayana/Lahiri/ chitra ayanamsha calculation for Hyderabad. Since Naadi chart has not given place and time of birth it is not possible to refine the chart any further.Considering the Sunrise at Hyd. on 27th Oct 73 at 6:16 am and Sunset at 5:44 pm the position of Sun in the 7th House indicates the birth time to be likely between 5-7 pm. Pl confirm.

The Naadi chart has shown Mercury in Tula rasi in the 7th House while your comp. generated chart shows Mercury in the 8th House in Scorpio rasi which is correct if comp. S/W has used Lahiri/Chitra ayanansha for Nirayana chart which in all probabilities it has used. Now, if you use different Ayanamsha the Mercury can be in Tula Rasi in 7th House

as shown in the Naadi Chart.I do not know what Panchang is used in Tamilnadu but considering the antiquity of Naadi shastra I do not think they used any Nirayana / sidereal system of mapping planetary positions for chart making. as Nirayana system using Lahiri, Raman, KP, Fagan , Tilak etc.ayanamshas is of recent origin.The chart given

along with the Naadi reading appears to be the handiwork of the Naadi Centre.and this view is shared by another member of our group who has video recording showing some Panchang with the reader.The so called Naadi chart is given only to impress the customer and I am sure it is not part of Naadi inscription. No Naadi ever gives the degree of the Naadi Ansha on which the predictions are based. I still do not think that Naadi shastra is based on Astrology, at least I have not come across a single positive proof in its support.Naadi Shastra has its own system and methodology for giving details of the past, present and future events.

Thanks for your co-op.

Wishing you best of luck

VBdeshmukh--- On Sun, 28/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 12:13 PM

close! :) 27-10-1973.--- On Sat, 6/27/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...serenity_forever4@ Cc: "vinayakanand deshmukh" <vdeshmukh33@ gmail.com>Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:40 PM

Dear S Garu,

Pl confirm

Regds,

Deshmukh--- On Sat, 27/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 7:38 PM

Deshmukh ji,

yes, Mars is in Aries (1st house) and Libra is 7th (my moon sign is Libra). Sun,Mo, and Me are placed in 7th according to the natal chart given by nadi reader, but my usual natal chart has Sun, Mo in 7th and Ve and Me in 8th. So that's the only contradictory position I found between the natal charts of the reader and my usual.

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4@ >Saturday, June 27, 2009, 6:22 AM

Dear S Garu,

Pl. indicate:

2.If so, Tula Rashi occupies the seventh house in which Sun, Moon and Mer are placed.So, Tula is your Moon Rashi according to Naadi chart.

Pl confirm.

Regds, Deshmukh

--- On Fri, 26/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, 26 June, 2009, 9:57 PM

Hi Deshmukh garu,

1st - Mars (Aries)

3rd - ketu, saturn

7th - mercury, moon, sun

8th - venus

9th - rahu

10th - guru

As for the cassette, it's very difficult for me to follow thier language (though it's telugu, it's tamil-telugu) and also I dont have the convenience of listening to the cassette whenever I want :( Dont hv a cassette player at home. But I can tell as far as I remember from the last cassette listening.

2nd house - Ve

7th - Mars

i will try listening to the cassette one more time whenever i get a chance and will let u know.

regards,

serenity.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4@ >Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:27 PM

Dear Serenity Garu,

First you may just send me planetary positions as given in the note-book and also as mentioned in the tape. I know it is time consuming and painful process but this is " No pain, No gain " situation and it is upto you to decide how seriously you wish to persue the subject. As for me I am willing to do my bit for the love of Naadi Vidya.

Regds,

VBDeshmukh--- On Tue, 16/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...., "vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 9:54 PM

Hello Sir,

I have re-checked the notebook they gave me. there is my natal chart in that book (in the very first page, which I overlooked before). And another surprise for me, the natal chart in the notebook given by the nadi reader almost matched with the one the astrologers produce (except for Me - in the chart I have got from various astrologers, Me is in 8th house whereas this natal chart given by nadi reader has Me in 7th house). But I am still surprised as to when I was listening to the cassette, why the reader has said different positions for the planets, like for example, in notebook (chart) has Ve in 8th house, but in the cassette he said Ve in 2nd house! (I believe Shukra is Sanskrit is Venus in English).

Regards,

Serenity.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Cc: serenity_forever4@ Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:03 AM

Dear S

I am curious to see the chart given by the Naadi Reader. From the planetary positions it is not difficult to find the month and year as per the Gregorian Calendar we all use in our official and civil work. We can also know the date of birth if planetary positions are given with degrees especially the Sun.. From the House position of the Sun in the chart we can know the time of birth within two hours and from the degree,sign and house of Moon and Ascendant we can further refine the time.Once I do that I will cross-check my findings with you for further examination. .

Let us see what's what.

Regds.

VBDeshmukh

--- On Mon, 15/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad....Monday, 15 June, 2009, 9:43 PM

I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).

My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.

Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough time waiting).

The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.

The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!

There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.

He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.

But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.

In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

Regards,

Serenity.

rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Mr. Nitin,I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. Respected mr. VB Deshmukh1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?a:yes4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?a: for few points he changed5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a

dark night. 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters..... ..8 Is there difference in next life told by diff.

readers ?a:No read that chapter.I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

Guest guest

He didnt give in seconds as far as I recall, just hrs and mins. He read all those details (names etc) at a constant pace when he found my leaf. He even gave the names of parents and the name of spouse very accurately.

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhvRe: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 10:54 PM

It is very amazing that Naadi Reader gave out your place of birth and time of birth.What was the measure of time ? Was it in Hr,Mnts, Seconds that we now use or it was Ghati, Pal, Vipal or Naadi, Vinaadi etc ?--- On Mon, 29/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.inCc: "" <>Monday, 29 June, 2009, 9:24 PM

and as for the second part, where he has to make predictions, i guess they took the approach of astrology (thats what i have said in my initial thread that might ve taken the astrology approach and they didnt seem to be too good in astrology, based on their predictions) .

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4@ >Cc: "" <>Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:38 AM

Dear S,

I was coming to that -(if you had not jumped the gun ! )....... because the Moon entererd Tula Rasi in 7th House on 25th Oct 73 at 3:51 pm and stayed there till 0:44 am of 28th Oct.73 according to Nirayana/Lahiri/ chitra ayanamsha calculation for Hyderabad. Since Naadi chart has not given place and time of birth it is not possible to refine the chart any further.Considering the Sunrise at Hyd. on 27th Oct 73 at 6:16 am and Sunset at 5:44 pm the position of Sun in the 7th House indicates the birth time to be likely between 5-7 pm. Pl confirm.

Thanks for your co-op.

Wishing you best of luck

VBdeshmukh--- On Sun, 28/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Sunday, 28 June, 2009, 12:13 PM

close! :) 27-10-1973.--- On Sat, 6/27/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...serenity_forever4@ Cc: "vinayakanand deshmukh" <vdeshmukh33@ gmail.com>Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:40 PM

Dear S Garu,

Pl confirm

Regds,

Deshmukh--- On Sat, 27/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... ."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 7:38 PM

Deshmukh ji,

Regards,

Serenity.

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4@ >Saturday, June 27, 2009, 6:22 AM

Dear S Garu,

Pl. indicate:

Pl confirm.

Regds, Deshmukh

--- On Fri, 26/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... ."vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Friday, 26 June, 2009, 9:57 PM

Hi Deshmukh garu,

1st - Mars (Aries)

3rd - ketu, saturn

7th - mercury, moon, sun

8th - venus

9th - rahu

10th - guru

2nd house - Ve

7th - Mars

regards,

serenity.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad..."serenity forever" <serenity_forever4@ >Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 10:27 PM

Dear Serenity Garu,

Regds,

VBDeshmukh--- On Tue, 16/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... ., "vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 9:54 PM

Hello Sir,

Regards,

Serenity.--- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...Cc: serenity_forever4@ Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:03 AM

Dear S

I am curious to see the chart given by the Naadi Reader. From the planetary positions it is not difficult to find the month and year as per the Gregorian Calendar we all use in our official and civil work. We can also know the date of birth if planetary positions are given with degrees especially the Sun.. From the House position of the Sun in the chart we can know the time of birth within two hours and from the degree,sign and house of Moon and Ascendant we can further refine the time.Once I do that I will cross-check my findings with you for further examination. .

Let us see what's what.

Regds.

VBDeshmukh

--- On Mon, 15/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ > wrote:

serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ >Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... .Monday, 15 June, 2009, 9:43 PM

Regards,

Serenity.

dark night. 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.... . ..8 Is there difference in next life told by diff.

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Serenity,

I have had similar experiences in Shri Kowshika Shiva Nadi, in Tambaram

Chennai[EST famed Nadi Center]. Just a month before I had been to that Nadi

Centre, which started with a thumbprint & then a wait for 1 hr. After 1 hr,

someone came with bundles of Olai leaves & started asking me questions of " Yes "

& " No " . When the answer is " No " , he moves to the next leaf & finally he found

out my name, my family details, my parent's name, my date of birth, day of

birth, Nakshatra & Rashi[Not Lagna!!!]. After he found my birthdetails, he asked

me my birthtime, & casted the birth horoscope,which gives " Kumbha Lagna " [while

my Lagna is Meen Lagna, not Kumbha, interested people may make a note of my

birth details:23/08/1985, 20:01 hrs, Kolkata].

On asking him, he said, that the horoscope is based on Vakya Panchangam.

Regarding predictions---i am looking forward.

Thank you,

http://gauravastro.150m.com

> serenity forever <serenity_forever4

> Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

> , " vbdeshmukh " <deshmukhv

> Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 9:54 PM

>

Hello Sir,

>  

> I have re-checked the notebook they gave me. there is my natal chart in that

book (in the very first page, which I overlooked before). And another surprise

for me, the natal chart  in the notebook given by the nadi reader almost matched

with the one the astrologers produce (except for Me - in the chart I have got

from various astrologers, Me is in 8th house whereas this natal chart given by

nadi reader has Me in 7th house). But I am still surprised as to when I was

listening to the cassette, why the reader has said different positions for the

planets, like for example, in notebook (chart) has Ve in 8th house, but in the

cassette he said Ve in 2nd house! (I believe Shukra is Sanskrit is Venus in

English).

>  

> Regards,

> Serenity.

>

> --- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv wrote:

>

>

> vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv

centres in Hyderabad...

>

> Cc: serenity_forever4

> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:03 AM

>

Dear S

> I am curious to see the chart given by the Naadi Reader. From the planetary

positions it is not difficult to find the month and year as per the Gregorian

Calendar we all use in our official and civil work. We can also know the date of

birth if planetary positions are given with degrees especially the Sun.. From

the House position of the Sun in the chart we can know the time of birth within

two hours and from the degree,sign and house of  Moon and Ascendant we can

further refine the time.Once I do that  I will cross-check my findings with you

for further examination..

> Pl. do not send me any other details now.

> Let us see what's what.

> Regds.

> VBDeshmukh

>  

>

>

> --- On Mon, 15/6/09, serenity forever <serenity_forever4 wrote:

>

>

> serenity forever <serenity_forever4

centres in Hyderabad...

>

> Monday, 15 June, 2009, 9:43 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I too  would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was

listening to the cassette recording again).

>  

>

> My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including

sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.

> Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the readings (I had a tough

time waiting).

> The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very

strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt

indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd

second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the

astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets

and houses.

> The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a

totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say

about my chart!!

> There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas,

still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will

flourish in those areas - contradictory.

> He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there

could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he wanted to convey, cuz of

the language barrier.

> I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.

> But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and his

kids is amazing.

> In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the

prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely

different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is

read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he

used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.

> I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple

of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5

yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is

already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.

>  

> Regards,

> Serenity.

>

>

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>

> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta

centres in Hyderabad...

>

> Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr. Nitin,

>

> I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr.

Deshmuk.

>

> Respected mr. VB Deshmukh

>

> 1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?

>

> a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points

(happended 50%)

>

> 2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?

>

> a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen

>

> 3. When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?

>

> a:yes

>

> 4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?

>

> a: for few points he changed

>

> 5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did

you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to

be suicidal?

>

> a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use

them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a dark night.

>

> 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do?

I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?

>

> a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in

that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment

chapters) and I did them except for last time. When I went to Karunakaran of

Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading

is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't

come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed

here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.

>

> 7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?

>

> a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in

prasanam chapters......

>

> 8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers ?

>

> a:No read that chapter.

>

> I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by

others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points.

>

> Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

>

>

>

here.

>

>

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

>

>

here.

>

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav,

In my case, in the chart of the book given by the nadi reader, the lagna and moon sign still remain the same (aries/libra) as the computer generated chart.

I somehow feel they are just practicing astrology, that too not too good at it. And while for the first part where they tell the names, family details etc accurately could be because of they have only the first set of leaves (which say the basic details, I am assuming) or as I have read somewhere, the "karna pisachi" concept.

I was somehow very disappointed :( Cuz I approached them as my last hope to know about my puzzling present and future, cuz it's been a horrendous mental turmoil to me many years and just wanted to know if it ever it's gonna end and if it does, when! But then, I was and am truely and sincerely disappointed. I approached them seeking definite answers.

I could tell it straight away then and there when he started talking about my nature and predicting stuff based on each planetary position, that this is nothing but a hoax. But I didnt question him anything, there's no point in proving anything. And the predictions were also not definite (like any other astrology), all of them have "if's" and "maybe's", which again proved my point then and there itself that they are just doing astrology! I am not even waiting to see if their predictions will come true, cuz all of them are a decision making flow (if - then - else), such a safe play!

Thanks,

Serenity.--- On Wed, 7/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh wrote:

<gaurav.ghoshFw: Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad... Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 11:04 PM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Serenity,I have had similar experiences in Shri Kowshika Shiva Nadi, in Tambaram Chennai[EST famed Nadi Center]. Just a month before I had been to that Nadi Centre, which started with a thumbprint & then a wait for 1 hr. After 1 hr, someone came with bundles of Olai leaves & started asking me questions of "Yes" & "No". When the answer is "No", he moves to the next leaf & finally he found out my name, my family details, my parent's name, my date of birth, day of birth, Nakshatra & Rashi[Not Lagna!!!]. After he found my birthdetails, he asked me my birthtime, & casted the birth horoscope,which gives "Kumbha Lagna" [while my Lagna is Meen Lagna, not Kumbha, interested people may make a note of my birth details:23/08/ 1985, 20:01 hrs, Kolkata].On asking him, he said, that the horoscope is based on Vakya Panchangam.Regarding predictions- --i am looking forward.Thank you,Gaurav

Ghosh.http://gauravastro. 150m.com> serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ ...>> Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> , "vbdeshmukh" <deshmukhv@. ..>> Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 9:54 PM> > > > > > > > Hello Sir,> > I have re-checked the notebook they gave me. there is my natal chart in that book (in the very first page, which I overlooked before). And another surprise for me, the natal chart in the notebook given by the nadi reader almost matched with the one the astrologers produce

(except for Me - in the chart I have got from various astrologers, Me is in 8th house whereas this natal chart given by nadi reader has Me in 7th house). But I am still surprised as to when I was listening to the cassette, why the reader has said different positions for the planets, like for example, in notebook (chart) has Ve in 8th house, but in the cassette he said Ve in 2nd house! (I believe Shukra is Sanskrit is Venus in English).> > Regards,> Serenity.> > --- On Tue, 6/16/09, vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv@. ..> wrote:> > > vbdeshmukh <deshmukhv@. ..>> Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> @ .

com> Cc: serenity_forever4@ ...> Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 6:03 AM> > > > > > > > Dear S> I am curious to see the chart given by the Naadi Reader. From the planetary positions it is not difficult to find the month and year as per the Gregorian Calendar we all use in our official and civil work. We can also know the date of birth if planetary positions are given with degrees especially the Sun.. From the House position of the Sun in the chart we can know the time of birth within two hours and from the degree,sign and house of Moon and Ascendant we can further refine the time.Once I do that I will cross-check my findings with you for further examination. .> Pl. do not send me any other details now. > Let us see what's what.> Regds.> VBDeshmukh> > > > --- On Mon, 15/6/09, serenity forever

<serenity_forever4@ ...> wrote:> > > serenity forever <serenity_forever4@ ...>> Re: Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 9:43 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I too would like to state my experience at Ramanthapur center (I was listening to the cassette recording again).> > > My name (which is very uncommon), DOB, Parent's name, spouse's name, including sibling details (sibling's kids etc) were told correct.> Reader took more than 1.5 hrs time to come up with the

readings (I had a tough time waiting).> The cassette has the natal chart analysis (planetary positions) and very very strangely and surprisingly, all the positions mentioned by the reader doesnt indicate what my natal chart is. (for example, he said Venus is in my 2nd second, whereas my current computer generated natal chart (and the charts the astrologers produced too) has Ve in 8th house and same goes with other planets and houses.> The above is still a question to me - as to how the reader came up with a totally different chart, but still could say what other mundane astrologers say about my chart!!> There were many contradictory stuff like for example, you have so many yogas, still you will suffer, and again said you have all those yogas and you will flourish in those areas - contradictory.> He is a tamil guy and I am a telugu, and his Telugu is really bad, so there could be a chance he wasnt conveying properly what he

wanted to convey, cuz of the language barrier.> I have yet to see if his predictions come true or not.> But the part where he gave the names of my family and told my sibling and his kids is amazing.> In total, I am perplexed as to they are doing mundane astrology for the prediction part (even if we think so, the natal chart seems to be entirely different from my present natal chart) or he has read the leaves. Though he is read in Tamil some stanzas (like reading from leaves/text) , still I doubt he used the natal chart for predictions - not sure about that.> I will let the group know if the predictions come true, it will take a couple of years to happen. Also, he had said that Saturn phase will be coming in 2.5 yrs, which again doesnt go with my Vimshottari Dasha (where Saturn MahaDasha is already over). - so on what basis he had said all those is perplexing.> > Regards,> Serenity.> >

> > > > > --- On Sat, 6/13/09, rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in> wrote:> > > rdhinakar4477 <rdhinakar4477@ .co. in>> Re: My experience at Ramanthapur and Nallakunta centres in Hyderabad...> > Saturday, June 13, 2009, 10:00 PM> > > > > Dear Mr. Nitin,> > I wish to state here my own experience although your post is targeted for Mr. Deshmuk. > > Respected mr. VB Deshmukh> > 1. How was your experience abt. prashana kandam ?> > a: off 4 I saw all are totally 50% correct on their predicted points (happended 50%)> > 2 please tell some incidences which were forecasted but did not happen ?> > a: if we ask 5 points in that 2/3 would happen> > 3.

When these incidences did not happen , did u ask in prashna kandam?> > a:yes> > 4. did the nadi reader change his own prediction in subsequent reading ?> > a: for few points he changed> > 5.Did you take some important life descision on basis of nadi prediction ? Did you have to suffer when the prediction went false and your discision praved to be suicidal?> > a: A strong no. I didn't take important decisions based on naadis as I use them as guidance and a guide can be utilised just like a Torch in a dark night. > > 6. How many remedies were u told to do in years ? How many did u actually do? I mean what was the ratio of Pooja told and pooja done by you ?> > a: each and every time I see a prasanna naadi or a regular nadi (once), in that for sure there was atleast one remedy except in my marriage, employment chapters) and I did them except for last time. When

I went to Karunakaran of Sukar naadi, he was giving a list of so called remedies and and also his reading is completely wrong in all context as a prasannam chapter written in leafs won't come in the way he read and it was like that Big kanchipuram fellow I exposed here some months ago. This fellow was keen only on money via so called remedies.> > 7. How much was difference in past life told by different readers ?> > a:Only in general & santhi chapters I encountered past life points and not in prasanam chapters.... ..> > 8 Is there difference in next life told by diff. readers ?> > a:No read that chapter.> > I posted my relies as I found your questions were relevant to be answered by others as I too have some personal experience on your asked points. > > Dhinakar Rajaram Iyer> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.> > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. >