IndiaDivine.org

naadi shashtra centre in mumbai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i am in mumbai and wish to visit a naadi centre. Would anybody kindly suggest to me ,which one i visit? Is the one at santacruz ,an appropriate one? Kindly reply some body ,soon plzz rgds pralagSwapna <threya wrote: can you please send the form to me?rajas_astrology <rajas_astrology (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Jai Gurudev!!!Dear All,I've made some changes in the nadi astrology data form & updated form alongwith one sample data of myself (to give idea as to how to fill in the data) is also saved in the files section.those who can fill in the form in soft form are requested to do so in soft form only.Looking forward for a positive response......it will cost you only 30 min. (avg. based on my own experience)but it can contribute alot to the nadi astrology research & everyone who seek nadi reading in future will be benefited from this activity.....RegdsRajas Life is tough. But nobody remembers you for doing easy things!!! - nish Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.