IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Sanjeev Contact no of Mr. Hanumanthadasan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Sanjeev. Sure will email you folks after I go to him. Whatever he told you, did it come true?? Have those incidents happened? sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 wrote: Usually he does nt ask those details, he asks us why we have come and what we want to know. then he opens the leaf and reads ...Sometimes(not always) he asks after looking at the leaf'looks like u have naga dosha, is it true', or 'whats ur nakshatra'. Totally he spends abotu 15 mins on a person.its not like

traditional naadi where they ask so many questions and then give a long reading. here the reading is also to the point.U can read his book 'naadi sollum kathaigal'. This is an unbelievable narration of his naadi experiences. this book is available in Giri trading agency. I have visites him a couple of times. but I learnt more through conversing with people who ve seen him and from his book.The 'dakshina' is Rs.100/-Let us know ur experience after u visited himNote: usually if the appointment is after 4pm it gets delayed/late . Ex: a 5pm appointment gets in only around 6-6.30, bcos they let in lots of people who don have appointments in between, , swapoo <threya wrote:>> I have booked an appointment for 21st. I wonder how it is gona be. > > I just wanted to clarify. Doesn't

Mr. Hanumanthdas ask, weren't you born on this day? Is your nakshatram dis? Do you have one elder brother n so on?> > > > > > Life is tough. But nobody remembers you for doing easy things!!! - nish> > > > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.>Life is tough. But nobody remembers you for doing easy things!!! - nish

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.