IndiaDivine.org

Are Nadi future predictions true - please enlighten us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends

I am a new member to this group.

We would like to participate in the forum of discussion about Nadijosiyam. Nadijosiyam has become part of our life as its predictions turning to be true is very crucial for us and my child's future. We have some concerns on how true the future predictions would be and would like your input.

We are four of us in our family and live in Dubai. My name is Gayathri, my husband is Vasan and my son is Punidh who is 5 years old and daughter 1 ½ years. We have seen nadijosiyam for me in 1996 and for my husband in 1997. I was amazed at the findings. Especially, my thirumana gandam exactly explained my prospective husband. They had told that there would be several problems in my life and have to do the shanthi deekshai etc., which we did not do then.

In 2003, when my son was around1 ½ years old we had very shocking news that my son was ‘Autistic’ i.e. he had development delays (serious problems in communication, interaction, language, socialization with attention deficit and hyperactivity) which is life-long and he will be a special person. In medical science as of now there is no proven cure for Autism, though, with proper behaviourial therapy the condition of the child can improve. The cause of ‘Autism†is still unknown though some Scientists feel that it is purely genetical. We were shocked by this news and our child’s future was a big question mark before us.

In May 2004 we had my “Kuzhanthai Kandam†read together with the “shanthi and deekshai†kandams. We were surprised by the findings of the kuzhanthai kandam. It was written that because of my past deeds I have to suffer specially in relation to my family and children, though my career and office life will be good. It was written that I will have 2 children, very smart and successful and I will have a peaceful and contented life. They said that all these good things in my life are possible only if I do the pariharams. They had written that my first child would have certain deficiencies when young and have the threat of living with it. But with pariharams and wearing the “thayathu†given after the completion of the pariharams the condition is said to slowly improve and will bring along good fortunes in life with his growth. They had also said that I will have one more girl child and she will be born in C section. I had a girl child in 2006 in

C section though I had a normal delivery for my first son.

We completed majority of the pariharams in 2005. My son is very marginally improving though not worth mentioning. In January 2007 I thought of finding the leaf of my son and sent his thumb impression through my sister. They had given details only about his first 12 years of life and had said that at 12 years he should come again and known his future and that it doesn’t mean that his life is only till he is 12 years. The findings of his nadi were also exactly the same as written in my “Kuzhanthai Kandamâ€. They have said that between 5 and 12 years he will improve a lot ; will top the school, will speak quite well, attain inner peace and will excel in one field. They have also said that the 12 years is marked as an identity for him to be cured completely from almost all his disabilities.

We were extremely happy and we did all the pariharams as told and my son is now wearing the thayathu and the yendhram given to us is kept in the pooja place. My life now revolves around the nadi findings and I truly believe and wish that whatever is written in that comes true. I have no other big hopes in life about my son's future. I am also making him chant OM "pranavamanthram as told by nadi and I am chanting "OM Navasivaya" again as told by nadi.My son is now 5 years old and is not yet verbal. He has little receptive language and is hyperactive with less attention level. His socializing and non verbal communication skills are still poor. But he can show affection, recognize his near/dear ones and has in general improved little. I have left my job now and as I am fully trained to handle him, will be teaching him full time. In simple words he is getting best intervention and of course gets lots of love and affection from us.What is

remarkable in our whole experience with nadi josiyam is that the predictions are that we would certainly go through this phase. It also holds that this phase of depression for us as parents is said to continue for some time till we have a turning point from whereon he gradully climbs the development scale and reaches considerable success in life through achievements in education and special skills. We also remember the interpreter mentioning in the casette that he will have a main stream education in which he will win accolades and appreciations. A lot of other details were provided for the other child also. But we are surprised as to how this sort of a success and achievement is possible for our child who is having serios developmental troubles.

Having explained the above there are the basic doubt in our mind for which we seek clarification:We have seen other critics mention that only 50% of the future predictions in this nadijosiyam come true and this concept of 50% success ratio is a bit confusing for us.. For illustration if 10 aspects of a persons's future are predicted does it mean that only 5 of them will come true and the rest 5 will not happen at all or does it mean that all the 10 will happen but only with 50% accuracy.. I wish it would be 100% in all means for my son.

The explanation and interpretation of the above would mean a lot to us and would request you to provide a response as we are yet to see substantial changes in him as predicted in nadi josiyam.Thanks in anticipation, kindly share your personal positive experience of such miracles happening.

Note : All Nadis mine, my husband's and son's were seen from a centre in Mylapore, Chennai - Agasthiya Maha Siva Nadi.

Yours sincerely,

Gayathri & Vasan

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.