IndiaDivine.org

Truth about preictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was banks :) .People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the genuine reader and we should continue to search for it .theamby <theamby Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM Re: Truth about preictions

RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will!

, Ramachandran Venkataraman <ramachandranvenk@ ...> wrote:

>

> HI

> Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true.

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...>

> Truth about preictions

>

> Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

Guest guest

I've not experienced this center but certainly they will fail even if you do remedies as they recommended..this is my and my family members experience.--- On Tue, 7/14/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju wrote:

nayyaranju <nayyaranju Re: Truth about preictions Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:09 AM

Does somebody have any experience with this center and their authenticity. ..., "theamby" <theamby > wrote:>> I believe if your past and present were predicted accurately, than it's your nadi they read. Regarding the future being 100% accurate, I have read that it is not because you have free-will, plus if you do the remedies they recommended, that might also alter the future.> > > , "nayyaranju" <nayyaranju@ > wrote:> >> > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last

month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?> >>

Guest guest

Hi Friends

If predictions don't come true, then why would anyone go & get their Naadi

readings done. What purpose is served if one can know their present & past which

they already know. The reason for anyone seeking Naadi guidance is to know what

is in store for them in future & how to overcome that.

In this forum there is lot of confusion in terms of genuinity of Naadi readers &

predictions not coming true.

I think we need below survey for predictions coming true or not.From this we all

will have an useful information:

My Naadi Predictions have come true

a. below 25% true

b: 25~50% true

c: 50~75% true

d: more than 75% true

e: did not come true

Members please respond.

Thanks in Advance

Subramanian

, " nayyaranju " <nayyaranju wrote:

>

> Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28

Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have

done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or

false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the

future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?

>

Guest guest

22 July 2009

Dear all

WHAT IS FREE WILL?? HOW MANY OF US HAVE IT?

Love

RG

On

Behalf Of kunal

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:17 PM

Re: Re: Truth about preictions

I've not experienced this center but certainly they will

fail even if you do remedies as they recommended..this is my and my family

members experience.

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju

wrote:

nayyaranju <nayyaranju

Re: Truth about preictions

Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 6:09 AM

Does somebody have any

experience with this center and their authenticity. ..., " theamby "

<theamby > wrote:

>

> I believe if your past and present were predicted accurately, than it's

your nadi they read. Regarding the future being 100% accurate, I have read

that it is not because you have free-will, plus if you do the remedies they

recommended, that might also alter the future.

>

>

> , " nayyaranju "

<nayyaranju@ > wrote:

> >

> > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi

centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the

predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the

predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the

time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false

depending upon Ur deeds in future?

> >

>

Guest guest

I am not from Nadi Reader family, but have 20 years of

experience in reading the tamil Nadi verses...

In my experience most of the future predictions goes

wrong or doesn't happen because of the interpretation of the reader,

his inability to comprehend the context in which it was

said.. and not appropriately curving out the time of the event when that will

happen.

Any bashing of the future prediction going wrong not

happening are all without valid extensive testing....

So there shouldn't be any doubt if someone believes the

past is right, because if we really to analyze for the Great Rishis and Siddhas

both are the aspects of future. It's for

us past, present and future. If one doesn't believe any of it ...then .it's also

OK, after all we are of contradictions....

If anyone is very concerned about future, I can volunteer

to decipher the events from the stanzas, so email me the Tamil version of the

versus and if the script is not legible the audio file.

Siddhthanadi,

Kakhkar DasRavinder Grover <rgrover Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:22:17 AMRE: Re: Truth about preictions 22 July 2009 Dear all I yet to find Genuine Naadi Reader with accurate future predictions. Can

anybody, who has the first hand experience, give me the contact of such reader ? Love Ravinder Grover [naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of aries Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:00 PM Re: Re: Truth about

preictions No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was banks :) . People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the genuine reader and we should continue to search for it .

theamby <theamby (AT) (DOT) ca> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM Re: Truth about preictions RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have

free-will! , Ramachandran Venkataraman <ramachandranvenk@ .....> wrote: > > HI > Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true. > > > > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote: > > > nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> > Truth about preictions > > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM > > > > > > > >

> Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/ >

Guest guest

I agree with Kakhkar Das re: failure of future predictions becoming true are due

to interpretation of the reader. I'm Tamil, although I don't understand the old

Tamil it's written in, when I got my nadi done, I was able to recognize some of

the misinterpretations. For example, in the original nadi leaf it was written

that I'll marry someone who has more than 2 siblings but the interpretor said

I'll marry someone with 2 or 3 siblings. For me that makes a huge different

because my fiancée has 6 siblings. There were also a couple of other thing that

didn't match between original leaf and interpretations. What's annoying is that

I wasn't there when it was read and I think the same person read and interpreted

the leaf, so I have to take everything with a grain of salt. Not everything on

the original leaf in old Tamil was taped on the cassette. But, I'm planning to

get it done again if I ever go to India.

, K Das <kakhkar wrote:

>

>

>

> I am not from Nadi Reader family, but have 20 years of

> experience in reading the tamil Nadi verses...

> In my experience most of the future predictions goes

> wrong or doesn't happen because of the interpretation of the reader,

> his inability to comprehend the context in which it was

> said.. and not appropriately curving out the time of the event when that will

> happen.

>

> Any bashing of the future prediction going wrong not

> happening are all without valid extensive testing....

> So there shouldn't be any doubt if someone believes the

> past is right, because if we really to analyze for the Great Rishis and

Siddhas

> both are the aspects of future. It's for

> us past, present and future. If one doesn't believe any of it ...then .it's

also

> OK, after all we are of contradictions....

>

> If anyone is very concerned about future, I can volunteer

> to decipher the events from the stanzas, so email me the Tamil version of the

> versus and if the script is not legible the audio file.

>

> Siddhthanadi,

> Kakhkar Das

>

>

> ________________________________

> Ravinder Grover <rgrover

>

> Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:22:17 AM

> RE: Re: Truth about preictions

>

>

> 22 July 2009

>

>

> Dear all

>

>

> I yet to find Genuine Naadi Reader with accurate future predictions.

>

> Can anybody, who has the first hand experience, give me the contact of such

reader ?

>

> Love

>

> Ravinder Grover

>

> [naadiastrol ogy (AT) (DOT)

com] On Behalf Of aries

> Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:00 PM

>

> Re: Re: Truth about preictions

>

>

> No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very

very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free

will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said

the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the

company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was

banks :) .

> People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown

personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the

genuine reader and we should continue to search for it .

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> theamby <theamby (AT) (DOT) ca>

>

> Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM

> Re: Truth about preictions

>

>

> RE: " Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true. " Not true!

Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your

future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not

100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come

true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will!

>

> , Ramachandran Venkataraman

<ramachandranvenk@ .....> wrote:

> >

> > HI

> > Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of

the cases the future predictions are not come true.

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...>

> > Truth about preictions

> >

> > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28

Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have

done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or

false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the

future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

Guest guest

Mr. Das is correct on the nadi reader interpretation of the stanzas. In my nadi

readi it came iruban ir I sar which is 20 + 5*2 = 30, the reader read it as 20 +

2 +5 = 27. I pointed out that mistake to the reader, he said coolly, every

reader interprets on his own accord.

The add instead of multiplication and instead of multiplication, they add.

Dhinakar Rajaram

Guest guest

Harshit,I don't have any nadi to read...What I meant was based on my research I can read the Nadi Tamil and also get to good understanding of the Future as it is said in the Nadi. I do it as a part of study of Nadi system, no charges to anything I do.If you have your reading in Tamil and have questions on future events as told, I can try to help.Most of my observation is that the Nadi understanding goes wrong for many people because of the intrepretation of the stanzas of future predictions.Hope I clarified myself!Siddhthanadi,Kakhkar DasHarshit Bapna <hrbapnakakhkarSent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 12:47:31 PMRe: Truth about preictions

How much do u charge ?

I have already done my nadi reading in udaipur (Rajasthan).

--harshit

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 6:51 PM, K Das <kakhkar wrote:

I am not from Nadi Reader family, but have 20 years of experience in reading the tamil Nadi verses...

In my experience most of the future predictions goes wrong or doesn't happen because of the interpretation of the reader,

his inability to comprehend the context in which it was said.. and not appropriately curving out the time of the event when that will happen.

Any bashing of the future prediction going wrong not happening are all without valid extensive testing....

So there shouldn't be any doubt if someone believes the past is right, because if we really to analyze for the Great Rishis and Siddhas both are the aspects of future. It's for us past, present and future. If one doesn't believe any of it ...then .it's also OK, after all we are of contradictions....

If anyone is very concerned about future, I can volunteer to decipher the events from the stanzas, so email me the Tamil version of the versus and if the script is not legible the audio file.

Siddhthanadi,

Kakhkar Das

Ravinder Grover <rgrover

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:22:17 AMRE: Re: Truth about preictions

22 July 2009

Dear all

I yet to find Genuine Naadi Reader with accurate future predictions.

Can anybody, who has the first hand experience, give me the contact of such reader ?

Love

Ravinder Grover

[naadiastrol ogy ] On Behalf Of aries

Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:00 PMRe: Re: Truth about preictions

No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was banks :) .

People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the genuine reader and we should continue to search for it .

theamby <theamby (AT) (DOT) ca>Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM Re: Truth about preictions

RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will!

, Ramachandran Venkataraman <ramachandranvenk@ .....> wrote:>> HI> Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true.

> > > > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote:> > > nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...>> Truth about preictions

> > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM> > > > >

> > > > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

-- -- Harshit Bapna

Guest guest

Dear naadi group,

I don't think Mr. Shashikant Oak has anything to do with fake naadi readers. He is only one of us and maybe more experienced as since many years he got opportunity to interact with naadi people. He is good person and if he has recommended some reader, but the reader is genuine or not it is difficult to say.

Sunjai

aries <waryaries Sent: Saturday, 25 July, 2009 2:20:52 AMRe: Re: Truth about preictions

Yes , I think it is time that we try to demystify these fakes . They are (99%) are some kind of frauds knowing a way around to get your horoscope . We need to research on it . I would go with recording devise next time and and put it on youtube , let us all hear and try to analyse what is going on . Please help me with it , I need to expose these fakes ... including their mentors like Sashikant Oak.

nayyaranju <nayyaranju >Wednesday, July 22, 2009 2:25:12 PM Re: Truth about preictions

whether this was ur company's destiny to become bankrupt,however even this way prediction was false as you are not working with the company anymore....., aries <waryaries@. ..> wrote:>> No , that is not correct . If the Naadi reader was genuine ( which is very very rare ) then it the future will be correct ( it is your destiny and free will is a part of the destiny ). I had an experience with Veermani and he said the I would continue to work with company I was working for , unfortunately the company itself went bankrup, it is not your free will that affected but it was banks :) .> People like Sashikant Oak will try to justify these fakes for some unknown personal reasons . Please dont go by them ,instead we all need to find the genuine reader and we

should continue to search for it .> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> theamby <theamby >> > Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:19:09 AM> Re: Truth about preictions> > > RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will!> > , Ramachandran Venkataraman

<ramachandranvenk@ ...> wrote:> >> > HI> > Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true.> > > > > > > > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote:> > > > > > nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...>> > Truth about preictions> > > > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the

time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >>

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

theamby...

actually if you are saying that it is free will, which is changing things and so the prediction is wrong ....i would like to disagree on that. Cos we should understand that whatever the prediciton that was done is all in the past and taking into consideration our past and future at the same time. So, when he predicted our past, we should realise that .....it was something that was due to happen in the future, when we take into consideration... the time of prediction. So if our past could be right ...... then i think the future so also be accurate. The only thing that would make the predicition wrong is ......either the reader is wrong... or some other reason to it.

All these sages predicted based on the insight they had to see into the future... and if they saw the future with the insight ..... they would have seen the changes that would take in the future , with our free will as well.

I also have heard that ...... these nadi leaves were all preserved , by copying it again on new palm, during the regime of some tamil king, some 500 yrs ago. Is that so....?? If yes.... while copying it ....would those guys have done some mistakes... while copying..??

Is there anyone who can clearify me on this...

regards raj --- On Wed, 15/7/09, theamby <theamby wrote:

theamby <theamby Re: Truth about preictions Date: Wednesday, 15 July, 2009, 7:49 PM

RE: "Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true." Not true! Your past and present would be accurate but you still have control over your future because you have free-will. Therefore, the future predictions are not 100% accurate, but unlike what Ramachandran Venkataraman stated, they might come true...the likelihood of them coming true are high but you still have free-will!, Ramachandran Venkataraman <ramachandranvenk@ ...> wrote:>> HI> Generally naadi predictions are true only for the past and present. Most of the cases the future predictions are not come true.> > > > --- On Fri, 10/7/09, nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...> wrote:> > >

nayyaranju <nayyaranju@ ...>> Truth about preictions> > Friday, 10 July, 2009, 10:19 PM> > > > > > > > > Hi!i have got my naadi predictios done last month rom Delhi centre.B2\28 Safdarjung Enclave,New Delhi.I am not sure whether the predictions they have done will be true.Has anybody experienced the predictions becoming true or false?or the predictions are true only for the time u get ur predictions and the future predictions may become false depending upon Ur deeds in future?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.