This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of

navamsa, what is the significance of this, if you

somebody can guide me.

DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata

Best Regards,

______________________________\

____

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Guest guest

The reasons are as follows : 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus antar running. 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs are in 8th to 10th House. (This is deviation from some people who take 9th house as father) 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is damaging for father. 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House. Learned people please present your views. Thanking youAnanta Saha <anant_sahain wrote: Dear Respected members,I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence tofind out the reason for loosing the her futhre in2002/may.I am really not being able to explain this in mylimited logic.This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms ofnavamsa, what is the significance of this, if yousomebody can guide me.DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;KolkataBest Regards,________The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.phpACA Sumit Bajaj Consultant (Astrologer and Technical

Analyst) "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence" Contact: +91-98300-84593

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Sumit

As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by saturn (7th and 8th

lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated rahu, 9th from moon is

also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon is debi in

navmansa.

Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru dasa , venus is

badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in his anterdasha of AK

guru .

Pankaj

, Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000

wrote:

>

> The reasons are as follows :

>

> 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus antar running.

> 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs are in 8th to 10th

House. (This is deviation from some people who take 9th house as

father)

> 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is damaging for

father.

> 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.

>

> Learned people please present your views.

>

> Thanking you

>

> Ananta Saha <anant_sahain wrote:

>

> Dear Respected members,

>

> I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence to

> find out the reason for loosing the her futhre in

> 2002/may.

>

> I am really not being able to explain this in my

> limited logic.

>

> This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of

> navamsa, what is the significance of this, if you

> somebody can guide me.

>

> DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata

>

> Best Regards,

>

> ________

> The fish are biting.

> Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

> http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

>

>

>

>

>

> ACA Sumit Bajaj

> Consultant

> (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)

> " Keep smiling and be positive with confidence "

> Contact: +91-98300-84593

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> Try the free Mail Beta.

>

Guest guest

Hello Ananta,

Can u please tell the date of her father's death , so to trace of striking transit, because in india every 2 seconds one child is born so how many fathers should die at that time.

This is also to be looked with her father's horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child loses her father.

Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too plays most important role in determining the results of planets

Regards

Tarun

-

Pankaj Upadhyay

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost his father in 2002/May

Dear Sumit As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by saturn (7th and 8th lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated rahu, 9th from moon is also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon is debi in navmansa. Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru dasa , venus is badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in his anterdasha of AK guru .Pankaj , Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:>> The reasons are as follows :> > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus antar running.> 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs are in 8th to 10th House. (This is deviation from some people who take 9th house as father)> 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is damaging for father.> 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > Learned people please present your views.> > Thanking you> > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain wrote:> > Dear Respected members,> > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence to> find out the reason for loosing the her futhre in> 2002/may.> > I am really not being able to explain this in my> limited logic.> > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> navamsa, what is the significance of this, if you> somebody can guide me.> > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata> > Best Regards,> > ________> The fish are biting. > Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.> http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php> > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> Consultant> (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"> Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> Try the free Mail Beta.>

Guest guest

Dear Tarun,

The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can also

indicate how the child will do in study and what will

be her suitable profession.

Best Regards,

Ananta Saha

--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo wrote:

> Hello Ananta,

>

> Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,

> so to trace of striking transit, because in india

> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many

> fathers should die at that time.

> This is also to be looked with her father's

> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor

> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child

> loses her father.

>

> Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too

> plays most important role in determining the results

> of planets

>

> Regards

>

> Tarun

>

>

>

>

> -

> Pankaj Upadhyay

>

> Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost

> his father in 2002/May

>

>

> Dear Sumit

>

> As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by

> saturn (7th and 8th

> lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated

> rahu, 9th from moon is

> also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon

> is debi in

> navmansa.

>

> Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru

> dasa , venus is

> badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in

> his anterdasha of AK

> guru .

>

> Pankaj

>

> , Sumit Bajaj

> <sumitbajaj2000

> wrote:

> >

> > The reasons are as follows :

> >

> > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus

> antar running.

> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs

> are in 8th to 10th

> House. (This is deviation from some people who

> take 9th house as

> father)

> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is

> damaging for

> father.

> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.

> >

> > Learned people please present your views.

> >

> > Thanking you

> >

> > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain wrote:

> >

> > Dear Respected members,

> >

> > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence

> to

> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre

> in

> > 2002/may.

> >

> > I am really not being able to explain this in my

> > limited logic.

> >

> > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of

> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if

> you

> > somebody can guide me.

> >

> > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> >

>

________

> > The fish are biting.

> > Get more visitors on your site using

> Search Marketing.

> >

>

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ACA Sumit Bajaj

> > Consultant

> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)

> > " Keep smiling and be positive with confidence "

> > Contact: +91-98300-84593

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> > Try the free Mail Beta.

> >

>

>

>

>

____

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

Try the Mail Beta.

http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

Guest guest

!! Jai Ganesha !!

Dear Sir

à¥

ÅšrÄ« MÄtre Namaḥ

!

This chart is having clear guideline for the premature death of

father :…..

Rahu is Chara pitrikarka

deblited in 6th house and aspecting pitripada (A9) and 9th

house by rashi dristi …Sun is another karka for 9th house joined the 12th lord budha and 12th from Chara pitrikarka rahu.. Above

show the premature death or less sukha of father …

Now about

may 2002..

Capricorn dasa is going on and rahu chara pitri karka is

deblited 12th from the dasa rashi so such loss can be predicted well …

Amit Puri

On 07/03/07, ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo wrote:

Hello Ananta,

Can u please tell the date of her father's death , so to trace of striking transit, because in india every 2 seconds one child is born so how many fathers should die at that time.

This is also to be looked with her father's horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child loses her father.

Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too plays most important role in determining the results of planets

Regards

Tarun

-

Pankaj Upadhyay

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM

Dear Sumit As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by saturn (7th and 8th lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated rahu, 9th from moon is also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon is debi in navmansa. Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru dasa , venus is badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in his anterdasha of AK guru .Pankaj , Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:>> The reasons are as follows :> > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus antar running.> 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs are in 8th to 10th House. (This is deviation from some people who take 9th house as father)> 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is damaging for father.> 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > Learned people please present your views.> > Thanking you> > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain wrote:> > Dear Respected members,> > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence to> find out the reason for loosing the her futhre in> 2002/may.> > I am really not being able to explain this in my> limited logic.> > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> navamsa, what is the significance of this, if you> somebody can guide me.> > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata> > Best Regards,> > ________> The fish are biting. > Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.> http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

> > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> Consultant> (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> " Keep smiling and be positive with confidence " > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> Try the free Mail Beta.>

Guest guest

Hello Ananta,

Thanks for the date.

I tried to solve this but i dont want to be wrong , because i am trying to predict that this girl's father should be dead , i am not trying to analyse after knowing that her father is dead, because this is very easy to say after the person is dead.

My neighbour...that guy died with leaveing one year daughter 5 yrs back & that was very impacting incident in my life..and so i tried to take interest in this chart.

this girl's lagna is 18 degrees so she have Surya, Chandra, Rahu-ketu, and guru as most affecting planet in her horoscope. because these planets are too in +/-4 deg orb of most affecting zone i.e. called as bhava madhya. This theory is like eclipse happens when sun / ketu / moon are in same degree and only that time eclipse will take place. As guru is aspecting her Rahu in trikona so i am considering it as neutral.

now on the date of her father's death Surya, Mangal, guru, and venus and saturn....are in this 18 deg zone. so these planet should impact on her 9th house i.e. her father's house. Rahu is 25 deg so i dont think it is affecting the girl.

i m sorry that i am not able to interpretate the astrological reason from my side.

but as far as carrier .she have nice chart. She have mars and sun in 5th house .

If mars and sun are in horoscope than the person will have a goverment job and gets money either through speculaton or by without any physical struggle.

Her venus is being aspected by saturn so that is bad and will show her moves to wrong path when saturn dasha will start in 2009.

She can move to admistrative sector and can get a govt job.

Rest all depends on god.

Warm Regards

Tarun

-

Ananta Saha

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:35 PM

Dear Tarun,The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can alsoindicate how the child will do in study and what willbe her suitable profession.Best Regards,Ananta Saha--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo > wrote:> Hello Ananta,> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,> so to trace of striking transit, because in india> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many> fathers should die at that time.> This is also to be looked with her father's> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child> loses her father. > > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too> plays most important role in determining the results> of planets > > Regards> > Tarun> > > > > - > Pankaj Upadhyay > > Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost> his father in 2002/May> > > Dear Sumit > > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by> saturn (7th and 8th > lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated> rahu, 9th from moon is > also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon> is debi in > navmansa. > > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru> dasa , venus is > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in> his anterdasha of AK > guru .> > Pankaj> > , Sumit Bajaj> <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:> >> > The reasons are as follows :> > > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus> antar running.> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs> are in 8th to 10th > House. (This is deviation from some people who> take 9th house as > father)> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is> damaging for > father.> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > > > Learned people please present your views.> > > > Thanking you> > > > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain wrote:> > > > Dear Respected members,> > > > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence> to> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre> in> > 2002/may.> > > > I am really not being able to explain this in my> > limited logic.> > > > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if> you> > somebody can guide me.> > > > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata> > > > Best Regards,> > > >>________> > The fish are biting. > > Get more visitors on your site using > Search Marketing.> >>http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php> > > > > > > > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> > Consultant> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> > "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"> > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free Mail Beta.> >> > > > ________Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

Guest guest

Dear Tarunjii, Since you have referred to Bhav Madhya, I would like to know more about this concept. I have in my mind that i read somewhere but till now I am not able to gain enough knowledge in this concept. Please give a brief write up to get to know this technique. Thanking you in anticipation May GOD BLess All~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo wrote: Hello Ananta, Thanks for the date. I tried to solve this but i dont want to be wrong , because i am trying to predict that this girl's father should be dead , i am not trying to analyse after knowing that her father is dead, because this is very easy to say after the person is dead. My neighbour...that guy died with leaveing one year daughter 5 yrs back & that was very impacting incident in my life..and so i tried to take interest in this chart. this girl's lagna is 18 degrees so she have Surya, Chandra, Rahu-ketu, and guru as most affecting planet in her horoscope. because these planets are too in +/-4 deg orb of most affecting

zone i.e. called as bhava madhya. This theory is like eclipse happens when sun / ketu / moon are in same degree and only that time eclipse will take place. As guru is aspecting her Rahu in trikona so i am considering it as neutral. now on the date of her father's death Surya, Mangal, guru, and venus and saturn....are in this 18 deg zone. so these planet should impact on her 9th house i.e. her father's house. Rahu is 25 deg so i dont think it is affecting the girl. i m sorry that i am not able to interpretate the astrological reason from my side. but as far as carrier .she have nice chart. She have mars and sun in 5th house . If mars and

sun are in horoscope than the person will have a goverment job and gets money either through speculaton or by without any physical struggle. Her venus is being aspected by saturn so that is bad and will show her moves to wrong path when saturn dasha will start in 2009. She can move to admistrative sector and can get a govt job. Rest all depends on god. Warm Regards Tarun - Ananta Saha Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:35 PM Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost his father in 2002/May Dear Tarun,The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can alsoindicate how the child will do in study and what willbe her suitable profession.Best Regards,Ananta Saha--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo > wrote:> Hello Ananta,> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,> so to trace of striking transit, because in india> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many> fathers should die at that time.> This is also to be looked with her father's> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a

child> loses her father. > > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too> plays most important role in determining the results> of planets > > Regards> > Tarun> > > > > - > Pankaj Upadhyay > > Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost> his father in 2002/May> > > Dear Sumit > > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by> saturn (7th and 8th > lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated> rahu, 9th from moon is > also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon> is debi in > navmansa. > > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru> dasa , venus is

> badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in> his anterdasha of AK > guru .> > Pankaj> > , Sumit Bajaj> <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:> >> > The reasons are as follows :> > > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus> antar running.> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs> are in 8th to 10th > House. (This is deviation from some people who> take 9th house as > father)> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is> damaging for > father.> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > > > Learned people please present your views.> > > > Thanking you> > > > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain

wrote:> > > > Dear Respected members,> > > > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence> to> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre> in> > 2002/may.> > > > I am really not being able to explain this in my> > limited logic.> > > > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if> you> > somebody can guide me.> > > > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata> > > > Best Regards,> > > >>________> > The fish are biting. > > Get more visitors on your site using > Search Marketing.> >>http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php> > > > > > > > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> > Consultant> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> > "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"> > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free Mail Beta.> >> > > > ________Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html ACA Sumit Bajaj Consultant (Astrologer and Technical Analyst) "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence" Contact: +91-98300-84593

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Dear Sumit ji,

I didnt understand ur thanking you in anticipation.

Sir bhava madhya is the degree of lagna. Like in this case lagna is 18 deg ...so i tried to find what planets will effect most...i.e. + - 4 deg to 18 ,,,so from 14-22 deg

and the evil house lords like 6-8-12 if in this range will be more effective and will be more damaging factor.

and will create a setback when come at bhava madhya of each house.

like for me . i have virgo lagna at 2 degrees,and sun in 11th house of 2 degrees. So if mars , saturn when comes to 2 degrees are most effective zone in my life.

i had experienced many times during their transit...even it happened at same degree mintutes.

Warm Regards

Tarun

-

Sumit Bajaj

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:13 PM

Dear Tarunjii,

Since you have referred to Bhav Madhya, I would like to know more about this concept. I have in my mind that i read somewhere but till now I am not able to gain enough knowledge in this concept. Please give a brief write up to get to know this technique.

Thanking you in anticipation

May GOD BLess All~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo > wrote:

Hello Ananta,

Thanks for the date.

I tried to solve this but i dont want to be wrong , because i am trying to predict that this girl's father should be dead , i am not trying to analyse after knowing that her father is dead, because this is very easy to say after the person is dead.

My neighbour...that guy died with leaveing one year daughter 5 yrs back & that was very impacting incident in my life..and so i tried to take interest in this chart.

this girl's lagna is 18 degrees so she have Surya, Chandra, Rahu-ketu, and guru as most affecting planet in her horoscope. because these planets are too in +/-4 deg orb of most affecting zone i.e. called as bhava madhya. This theory is like eclipse happens when sun / ketu / moon are in same degree and only that time eclipse will take place. As guru is aspecting her Rahu in trikona so i am considering it as neutral.

now on the date of her father's death Surya, Mangal, guru, and venus and saturn....are in this 18 deg zone. so these planet should impact on her 9th house i.e. her father's house. Rahu is 25 deg so i dont think it is affecting the girl.

i m sorry that i am not able to interpretate the astrological reason from my side.

but as far as carrier .she have nice chart. She have mars and sun in 5th house .

If mars and sun are in horoscope than the person will have a goverment job and gets money either through speculaton or by without any physical struggle.

Her venus is being aspected by saturn so that is bad and will show her moves to wrong path when saturn dasha will start in 2009.

She can move to admistrative sector and can get a govt job.

Rest all depends on god.

Warm Regards

Tarun

-

Ananta Saha

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:35 PM

Dear Tarun,The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can alsoindicate how the child will do in study and what willbe her suitable profession.Best Regards,Ananta Saha--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo > wrote:> Hello Ananta,> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,> so to trace of striking transit, because in india> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many> fathers should die at that time.> This is also to be looked with her father's> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child> loses her father. > > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too> plays most important role in determining the results> of planets > > Regards> > Tarun> > > > > - > Pankaj Upadhyay > > Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost> his father in 2002/May> > > Dear Sumit > > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by> saturn (7th and 8th > lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated> rahu, 9th from moon is > also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon> is debi in > navmansa. > > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru> dasa , venus is > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in> his anterdasha of AK > guru .> > Pankaj> > , Sumit Bajaj> <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:> >> > The reasons are as follows :> > > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus> antar running.> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs> are in 8th to 10th > House. (This is deviation from some people who> take 9th house as > father)> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is> damaging for > father.> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > > > Learned people please present your views.> > > > Thanking you> > > > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain wrote:> > > > Dear Respected members,> > > > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence> to> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre> in> > 2002/may.> > > > I am really not being able to explain this in my> > limited logic.> > > > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if> you> > somebody can guide me.> > > > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM;Kolkata> > > > Best Regards,> > > >>________> > The fish are biting. > > Get more visitors on your site using > Search Marketing.> >>http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php> > > > > > > > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> > Consultant> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> > "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"> > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free Mail Beta.> >> > > > ________Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

ACA Sumit Bajaj

Consultant

(Astrologer and Technical Analyst)

"Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Ananta,What was the cause of the Father's death please?Respectfully,Michal [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Ananta Saha <anant_sahain Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:05:01 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost his father in 2002/May

Dear Tarun,

The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can also

indicate how the child will do in study and what will

be her suitable profession.

Best Regards,

Ananta Saha

--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo@ gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Ananta,

>

> Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,

> so to trace of striking transit, because in india

> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many

> fathers should die at that time.

> This is also to be looked with her father's

> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor

> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child

> loses her father.

>

> Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too

> plays most important role in determining the results

> of planets

>

> Regards

>

> Tarun

>

>

>

>

> -

> Pankaj Upadhyay

>

> Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM

> his father in 2002/May

>

>

> Dear Sumit

>

> As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by

> saturn (7th and 8th

> lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated

> rahu, 9th from moon is

> also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon

> is debi in

> navmansa.

>

> Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru

> dasa , venus is

> badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in

> his anterdasha of AK

> guru .

>

> Pankaj

>

> , Sumit Bajaj

> <sumitbajaj2000@ ...>

> wrote:

> >

> > The reasons are as follows :

> >

> > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus

> antar running.

> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs

> are in 8th to 10th

> House. (This is deviation from some people who

> take 9th house as

> father)

> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is

> damaging for

> father.

> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.

> >

> > Learned people please present your views.

> >

> > Thanking you

> >

> > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Respected members,

> >

> > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence

> to

> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre

> in

> > 2002/may.

> >

> > I am really not being able to explain this in my

> > limited logic.

> >

> > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of

> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if

> you

> > somebody can guide me.

> >

> > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM; Kolkata

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> >

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > The fish are biting.

> > Get more visitors on your site using

> Search Marketing.

> >

>

http://searchmarket ing.. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ACA Sumit Bajaj

> > Consultant

> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)

> > "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"

> > Contact: +91-98300-84593

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> > Try the free Mail Beta.

> >

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

Try the Mail Beta.

http://advision. webevents. / mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The reasons are there. Check the 9th house counted from the Sun in rashi chart to see the welfare of father. To check the native's viewpoint and happiness from father, check 9th house. Two benefics in 8th from any house severely damage the house which is the case here. The lord of the 9th from the Sun is Chandra which is seemingly well placed in digbala in 4th house. Normally that would promise a good and long lived father. However, Chandra is involved in Rudra Yoga giving health problems or dangers from accidents to father. In navamsha chandra sits in khara navamsa (khara is the leader of demon's army), this is the worst 64 navamsa. THe same chandra is placed in 4th house in D-12 in marana karaka sthana, cutting severely father's longevity. To make it worse, there is charakaraka replacment between chara pirtukarak (rahu) and matrukarak (Sy) where Pitrukarak disappears. Why Guru dasha. Guru is placed in 6th house from 9th house in D-12 aspecting 9th lord which is known as Yama Dhristi. Shukra is in 2nd to 9th house, hence maraka. IF father's ayu would have been stronger, he would have died in Shani dasha, Shukra antardasha, however due to the said weaknesses it happened in dasha before. There are still many reasons to explain why, but I will stop here. The chart is correct, which has proved Mangal tithi at the time of death (Krishna ekadashi), Dhanu lagna ascending at the time of death, and Chandra's karana.

Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com

-

Michal Dziwulski

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:11 PM

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Ananta,What was the cause of the Father's death please?Respectfully,Michal [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

Ananta Saha <anant_sahain > Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:05:01 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost his father in 2002/May

Dear Tarun,The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can alsoindicate how the child will do in study and what willbe her suitable profession.Best Regards,Ananta Saha--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo@ gmail.com> wrote:> Hello Ananta,> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,> so to trace of striking transit, because in india> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many> fathers should die at that time.> This is also to be looked with her father's> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child> loses her father. > > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too> plays most important role in determining the results> of planets > > Regards> > Tarun> > > > > - > Pankaj Upadhyay > > Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost> his father in 2002/May> > > Dear Sumit > > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by> saturn (7th and 8th > lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated> rahu, 9th from moon is > also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon> is debi in > navmansa. > > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru> dasa , venus is > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in> his anterdasha of AK > guru .> > Pankaj> > , Sumit Bajaj> <sumitbajaj2000@ ...> > wrote:> >> > The reasons are as follows :> > > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus> antar running.> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs> are in 8th to 10th > House. (This is deviation from some people who> take 9th house as > father)> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is> damaging for > father.> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > > > Learned people please present your views.> > > > Thanking you> > > > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain@ ...> wrote:> > > > Dear Respected members,> > > > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence> to> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre> in> > 2002/may.> > > > I am really not being able to explain this in my> > limited logic.> > > > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if> you> > somebody can guide me.> > > > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM; Kolkata> > > > Best Regards,> > > >>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > The fish are biting. > > Get more visitors on your site using > Search Marketing.> >>http://searchmarket ing.. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php> > > > > > > > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> > Consultant> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> > "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"> > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free Mail Beta.> >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Mail Beta.http://advision. webevents. / mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Hello Sir,

Brain Tumar.

Thanks and regards,

--- Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

>

> Dear Ananta,

>

> What was the cause of the Father's death please?

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

>

>

> Ananta Saha <anant_sahain

>

> Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:05:01 AM

> his father in 2002/May

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Tarun,

>

>

>

> The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can

> also

>

> indicate how the child will do in study and what

> will

>

> be her suitable profession.

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Ananta Saha

>

> --- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo@ gmail.com> wrote:

>

>

>

> > Hello Ananta,

>

> >

>

> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,

>

> > so to trace of striking transit, because in india

>

> > every 2 seconds one child is born so how many

>

> > fathers should die at that time.

>

> > This is also to be looked with her father's

>

> > horoscope. So to track out what was the key

> factor

>

> > for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child

>

> > loses her father.

>

> >

>

> > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too

>

> > plays most important role in determining the

> results

>

> > of planets

>

> >

>

> > Regards

>

> >

>

> > Tarun

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > -

>

> > Pankaj Upadhyay

>

> >

>

> > Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM

>

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl

> lost

>

> > his father in 2002/May

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Dear Sumit

>

> >

>

> > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by

>

> > saturn (7th and 8th

>

> > lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated

>

> > rahu, 9th from moon is

>

> > also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from

> moon

>

> > is debi in

>

> > navmansa.

>

> >

>

> > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru

>

> > dasa , venus is

>

> > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in

>

> > his anterdasha of AK

>

> > guru .

>

> >

>

> > Pankaj

>

> >

>

> > , Sumit

> Bajaj

>

> > <sumitbajaj2000@ ...>

>

> > wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > The reasons are as follows :

>

> > >

>

> > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus

>

> > antar running.

>

> > > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs

>

> > are in 8th to 10th

>

> > House. (This is deviation from some people who

>

> > take 9th house as

>

> > father)

>

> > > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is

>

> > damaging for

>

> > father.

>

> > > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.

>

> > >

>

> > > Learned people please present your views.

>

> > >

>

> > > Thanking you

>

> > >

>

> > > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain@ ...> wrote:

>

> > >

>

>

=== message truncated ===

____

Never miss an email again!

Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.

http://tools.search./toolbar/features/mail/

Guest guest

Hello Zoran,

I really appreciate that u analysed the chart. Thanks for letting us understand the reasoning.

Can u please provide some other situations or some nice articles i will be really grateful to you. As i am quite weak in this kind of analysis. I request you to do so.

Regards

Tarun

-

Zoran Radosavljevic

Thursday, March 08, 2007 12:20 PM

Dear friends,

The reasons are there. Check the 9th house counted from the Sun in rashi chart to see the welfare of father. To check the native's viewpoint and happiness from father, check 9th house. Two benefics in 8th from any house severely damage the house which is the case here. The lord of the 9th from the Sun is Chandra which is seemingly well placed in digbala in 4th house. Normally that would promise a good and long lived father. However, Chandra is involved in Rudra Yoga giving health problems or dangers from accidents to father. In navamsha chandra sits in khara navamsa (khara is the leader of demon's army), this is the worst 64 navamsa. THe same chandra is placed in 4th house in D-12 in marana karaka sthana, cutting severely father's longevity. To make it worse, there is charakaraka replacment between chara pirtukarak (rahu) and matrukarak (Sy) where Pitrukarak disappears. Why Guru dasha. Guru is placed in 6th house from 9th house in D-12 aspecting 9th lord which is known as Yama Dhristi. Shukra is in 2nd to 9th house, hence maraka. IF father's ayu would have been stronger, he would have died in Shani dasha, Shukra antardasha, however due to the said weaknesses it happened in dasha before. There are still many reasons to explain why, but I will stop here. The chart is correct, which has proved Mangal tithi at the time of death (Krishna ekadashi), Dhanu lagna ascending at the time of death, and Chandra's karana.

Zoran RadosavljevicAdministrator at SIVA INSTITUTEwww.siva-edu.com

-

Michal Dziwulski

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:11 PM

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Ananta,What was the cause of the Father's death please?Respectfully,Michal [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

Ananta Saha <anant_sahain > Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:05:01 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost his father in 2002/May

Dear Tarun,The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can alsoindicate how the child will do in study and what willbe her suitable profession.Best Regards,Ananta Saha--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo@ gmail.com> wrote:> Hello Ananta,> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death ,> so to trace of striking transit, because in india> every 2 seconds one child is born so how many> fathers should die at that time.> This is also to be looked with her father's> horoscope. So to track out what was the key factor> for his death. Its really bad to hear when a child> loses her father. > > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit too> plays most important role in determining the results> of planets > > Regards> > Tarun> > > > > - > Pankaj Upadhyay > > Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:06 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl lost> his father in 2002/May> > > Dear Sumit > > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by> saturn (7th and 8th > lord), 9th house lord is aspated by debiliated> rahu, 9th from moon is > also occupied by debi ketu and 9th lord from moon> is debi in > navmansa. > > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru> dasa , venus is > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in> his anterdasha of AK > guru .> > Pankaj> > , Sumit Bajaj> <sumitbajaj2000@ ...> > wrote:> >> > The reasons are as follows :> > > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus> antar running.> > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs> are in 8th to 10th > House. (This is deviation from some people who> take 9th house as > father)> > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is> damaging for > father.> > 4. Debilitated Rahu aspecting 10th House.> > > > Learned people please present your views.> > > > Thanking you> > > > Ananta Saha <anant_sahain@ ...> wrote:> > > > Dear Respected members,> > > > I am a student of astrology. I need you guidence> to> > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre> in> > 2002/may.> > > > I am really not being able to explain this in my> > limited logic.> > > > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of> > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if> you> > somebody can guide me.> > > > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM; Kolkata> > > > Best Regards,> > > >>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > The fish are biting. > > Get more visitors on your site using > Search Marketing.> >>http://searchmarket ing.. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php> > > > > > > > > > > > ACA Sumit Bajaj> > Consultant> > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)> > "Keep smiling and be positive with confidence"> > Contact: +91-98300-84593> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free Mail Beta.> >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Mail Beta.http://advision. webevents. / mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

Guest guest

Dear All,

I really appreciate everybody for their inputs.

Sometimes I really wonder, how much in-depth knowledge

is required to predict events in somebodies life

astrologically.

Thanks to all for enlightning me your wauys of

predictions.

Best Regards,

--- ~Tarun~ <tarun.virgo wrote:

> Hello Zoran,

>

> I really appreciate that u analysed the chart.

> Thanks for letting us understand the reasoning.

>

> Can u please provide some other situations or some

> nice articles i will be really grateful to you. As i

> am quite weak in this kind of analysis. I request

> you to do so.

>

> Regards

> Tarun

>

>

>

>

> -

> Zoran Radosavljevic

>

> Thursday, March 08, 2007 12:20 PM

> his father in 2002/May

>

>

>

> Dear friends,

> The reasons are there. Check the 9th house counted

> from the Sun in rashi chart to see the welfare of

> father. To check the native's viewpoint and

> happiness from father, check 9th house. Two benefics

> in 8th from any house severely damage the house

> which is the case here. The lord of the 9th from the

> Sun is Chandra which is seemingly well placed in

> digbala in 4th house. Normally that would promise a

> good and long lived father. However, Chandra is

> involved in Rudra Yoga giving health problems or

> dangers from accidents to father. In navamsha

> chandra sits in khara navamsa (khara is the leader

> of demon's army), this is the worst 64 navamsa. THe

> same chandra is placed in 4th house in D-12 in

> marana karaka sthana, cutting severely father's

> longevity. To make it worse, there is charakaraka

> replacment between chara pirtukarak (rahu) and

> matrukarak (Sy) where Pitrukarak disappears. Why

> Guru dasha. Guru is placed in 6th house from 9th

> house in D-12 aspecting 9th lord which is known as

> Yama Dhristi. Shukra is in 2nd to 9th house, hence

> maraka. IF father's ayu would have been stronger, he

> would have died in Shani dasha, Shukra antardasha,

> however due to the said weaknesses it happened in

> dasha before. There are still many reasons to

> explain why, but I will stop here. The chart is

> correct, which has proved Mangal tithi at the time

> of death (Krishna ekadashi), Dhanu lagna ascending

> at the time of death, and Chandra's karana.

>

> Zoran Radosavljevic

> Administrator at SIVA INSTITUTE

> www.siva-edu.com

> -

> Michal Dziwulski

>

> Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:11 PM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl

> lost his father in 2002/May

>

>

>

> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

>

> Dear Ananta,

>

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

>

>

>

>

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Why this Girl

> lost his father in 2002/May

>

>

> Dear Tarun,

>

> The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you

> can also

> will

>

> Best Regards,

> Ananta Saha

>

> > Hello Ananta,

> >

> > Can u please tell the date of her father's

> death ,

> > so to trace of striking transit, because in

> india

> factor

> > for his death. Its really bad to hear when a

> child

> > loses her father.

> >

> > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit

> too

> results

> > of planets

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Tarun

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > Pankaj Upadhyay

> >

> lost

> >

> >

> > Dear Sumit

> >

> > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted

> by

> > saturn (7th and 8th

> moon

> > is debi in

> > navmansa.

> >

> > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under

> guru

> > dasa , venus is

> > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native

> in

> > his anterdasha of AK

> > guru .

> >

> > Pankaj

> >

> > , Sumit

> Bajaj

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father.

> Venus

> > antar running.

> > > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord

> MArs

> > are in 8th to 10th

> > take 9th house as

> > father)

> > > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house

> is

> > damaging for

> > father.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanking you

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Respected members,

> > >

> > > I am a student of astrology. I need you

> guidence

> > to

> > > find out the reason for loosing the her

> futhre

> > in

> > > 2002/may.

> > >

> > > I am really not being able to explain this

> in my

> > > limited logic.

> > >

>

____

Need Mail bonding?

Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396546091

Guest guest

Dear Zoran,

I really appreciate your analysis. Can you please

explain what is Rudra Joga.

Best regards,

--- Zoran Radosavljevic <ahimsa wrote:

> Dear friends,

> The reasons are there. Check the 9th house counted

> from the Sun in rashi chart to see the welfare of

> father. To check the native's viewpoint and

> happiness from father, check 9th house. Two benefics

> in 8th from any house severely damage the house

> which is the case here. The lord of the 9th from the

> Sun is Chandra which is seemingly well placed in

> digbala in 4th house. Normally that would promise a

> good and long lived father. However, Chandra is

> involved in Rudra Yoga giving health problems or

> dangers from accidents to father. In navamsha

> chandra sits in khara navamsa (khara is the leader

> of demon's army), this is the worst 64 navamsa. THe

> same chandra is placed in 4th house in D-12 in

> marana karaka sthana, cutting severely father's

> longevity. To make it worse, there is charakaraka

> replacment between chara pirtukarak (rahu) and

> matrukarak (Sy) where Pitrukarak disappears. Why

> Guru dasha. Guru is placed in 6th house from 9th

> house in D-12 aspecting 9th lord which is known as

> Yama Dhristi. Shukra is in 2nd to 9th house, hence

> maraka. IF father's ayu would have been stronger, he

> would have died in Shani dasha, Shukra antardasha,

> however due to the said weaknesses it happened in

> dasha before. There are still many reasons to

> explain why, but I will stop here. The chart is

> correct, which has proved Mangal tithi at the time

> of death (Krishna ekadashi), Dhanu lagna ascending

> at the time of death, and Chandra's karana.

>

> Zoran Radosavljevic

> Administrator at SIVA INSTITUTE

> www.siva-edu.com

> -

> Michal Dziwulski

>

> Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:11 PM

> his father in 2002/May

>

>

>

> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

>

> Dear Ananta,

>

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

>

>

>

>

> his father in 2002/May

>

>

> Dear Tarun,

>

> The date was 7th May2002 about evening.If you can

> also

> will

>

> Best Regards,

> Ananta Saha

>

> > Hello Ananta,

> >

> > Can u please tell the date of her father's death

> ,

> > so to trace of striking transit, because in

> india

> factor

> > for his death. Its really bad to hear when a

> child

> > loses her father.

> >

> > Dasha system is okay to understand but transit

> too

> results

> > of planets

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Tarun

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > Pankaj Upadhyay

> >

> lost

> >

> >

> > Dear Sumit

> >

> > As per my understanding 9th house is aspacted by

> > saturn (7th and 8th

> moon

> > is debi in

> > navmansa.

> >

> > Guru is AK and 9th lord , native was under guru

> > dasa , venus is

> > badhaka lord which gave sufferings to native in

> > his anterdasha of AK

> > guru .

> >

> > Pankaj

> >

> > , Sumit

> Bajaj

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. Venus is marak planet for the father. Venus

> > antar running.

> > > 2. Father karaka being Sun and 10th lord MArs

> > are in 8th to 10th

> > take 9th house as

> > father)

> > > 3. Moon-Venus combined aspect on 10th house is

> > damaging for

> > father.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanking you

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Respected members,

> > >

> > > I am a student of astrology. I need you

> guidence

> > to

> > > find out the reason for loosing the her futhre

> > in

> > > 2002/may.

> > >

> > > I am really not being able to explain this in

> my

> > > limited logic.

> > >

> > > This girl also have all plannets in 3 rooms of

> > > navamsa, what is the significance of this, if

> > you

> > > somebody can guide me.

> > >

> > > DOB:3rd Dec 1991;9:16PM; Kolkata

> > >

> > > Best Regards,

> > >

> > >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _________ _

> > > The fish are biting.

> > > Get more visitors on your site using

> > Search Marketing.

> > >

> >

> http://searchmarket ing.. com/arp/sponsore

> dsearch_v2. php

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ACA Sumit Bajaj

> > > Consultant

> > > (Astrologer and Technical Analyst)

> > > " Keep smiling and be positive with confidence "

> > > Contact: +91-98300-84593

> > >

> > >

>

____

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

http://videogames./platform?platform=120121