IndiaDivine.org

Karma Phala & Sai bab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Sri SrivastavaAstrology does not alter the results of actions. Karmaphaladata is always the Lord. When we use Astrology, we tell our clients that such are their traits which may lead them to disaster or problems. We, as astrologers, tend to suggest what needs to be changed within to be able to get the results that are wholesome, in line with dharma and bring happiness in the long term. Mantras and Yantra, Study of Scriptural texts help in recognizing the Karmaphaladata and lowers the ego. It is an understanding that someone far superior and independent is giving results. This understanding alters the person's inner psyche and bring forth positive energy. When results are achieved, the astrologer is thanked as if he/she altered their destiny. Some of us who are egoistic enough to believe so, fall for such a hype. It is best for us to outrightly reject any claim to be Karmaphaladata. It is also important to remember, that for pursuit of Moksha one may not require any astrology. When one surrenders and is completely devoted and accepting, then too, one may not need astrologers. How many people, do you find, who have these qualities nowadays? Karma results cannot be altered by humans but can be altered by Karmaphaladata. If not, astrologers can help in accepting these results with courage, patience and fortitude.Leave along egoistic maniacal astrologers. Take any sensible astrologer who knows the above, do you think he is not in line with the Vedic thinking? I have seen plenty of astrologers who are non-egoistic, prayerful, and deeply devoted to the Lord. My counter question is, if people take wrong meaning of Astrology and Astrologers - is it not their fault?Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 01 Apr 2007 08:47:47 -0700, swamircs <swami_rcs wrote:

Vyam Vyasadevaya Namah.

Dear

Friends , I just happenned to see episode of Sai baba

on TV by Rama Nand Sagar.To day is First April so please do not think I am

attempting to fool any body.

Episode opened with expression of anger by Sai Baba

mentioning why man goes to Astrologers to seek their future.Why they do not

have faith on lord?every one has to suffer / enjoy the results of action he

has done.

Further in narration it was shown about a couple that couple meet for good

karmas of past but losses relationship for bad karma he does in present

Birth so it leads to seperation.There were a few more incidents depicting

the theme that No one has a permission to alter ones karma phala , even I

can not do so, but man should do karma rightly and surrender to lord for He

is well wisher of every one?

Any comments from Astrologers on predicting future and offering remedies.

With best wishes.

----------------------

R.C.Srivastava

--

Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy

radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy

our sins, and guide us in the right direction