IndiaDivine.org

Free KP Books Distributed - This Week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru Namaste All, As promised by me last year, I

have organized to shipped "Few Hundreds" of KP Books to all the students who have sent their requests to me by end of Dec 31st 2006. These books are mailed few days ago and please check your mail boxes for the books in a week or two. Please write to me privately when you have received them so that we do not take space in these lists. To be very honest with you, I have only collected the book requests from you all and then provided this information with the required money from USA. But the real job of getting/purchasing the books and shipping / mailing was done by my KP Guru Sri Omkar Ji and his students from

Coimbatore, India. So all the credit should go to Guru Omkar Ji and my fellow students only. I also wanted to thank few individuals from USA and one individual from Japan, who have assisted me in this KP Books distribution drive. A side note to my fellow KP students. I have purchased 3 KP lesson DVD's from Sri Omkar Ji's website ( http://pranavapeetam.org/Product.htm ) and found to be very good in getting the KP foundations. So if some of you are really serious in getting some foundations, then you may want to check these DVD / VCD's which are available in both Tamil and English as well. Please bear in mind, I am not marketing these DVD's, rather, I thought they are really good and some of my fellow KP students may benefit from my feedback along with this KP Books which you are getting soon. So please contact the above

website directly for the DVD / VCD's. If my mother Mahaalakshmi is willing and blesses me, then, I will do some more Jyotish free book drive in the near future too. Also, please write to me privately, if you need some financial assistance in translating any good KP / Vedic Jyotish material from other languages into English, so that I will try to allocate some more funds for such cause in the near future too. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve the Jyotish community. Regards Raghuantha Rao http://www.Prashna-Astrology.Com P.S: Moderator and Members, please excuse me for writing a non Jyotish content message in the list(s).

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.