IndiaDivine.org

Veranda lagna calculation.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

II Om Gurave Namah IIOm hrim gam hrim Mahaganapatayai namah swahaHari OM Dear visti, I was reading transcript On Vyas introduction page. I found the following " My Varanda lagna is in Libra. So make a chart with the varanda lagna. The 11th house from the varanda lagna is a fire sign, with Mercury in it the 11th lord is Sun it's in CANCER. Now Cancer is a water sign which is Brahmin. I was suppose to do Brahman karma. But because the 11th house is having a

planet in it and because of that planet was forced to do Kshatriya karma. I was working in the government, the government service is Kshatriya karma. Because a graha is sitting in the Rasis will force me. Whatever will be the lordship because of the lordships will be forced into those situations. One is fourth lord, mother one is seventh lord wife, whatever it is will be forced by circumstances." Whereas J hora Shows Aries as Veranda Lagan. Above is related to chart of ParamGuru Sanjay. Can you throw light? Does J hora has some bug. Hope you will kindly clarify OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.SrivastavaB.Sc., Grad ; Telecom Engg: Grad Ayurveda, JyotishiTel:

+91 562-2232323/4001223;Mob 9412268768 Email: swami_rcs:Skype: swami daivayga ------------------------ " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."

Guest guest

hare rama krsna

Dear Srivastava,

I have Libra as VL for Sanjay Rath Ji. Maybe You have other settings of

Sunrise.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Guru

www.rohinaa.com

(+48) 503 44 18 18

R. C. Srivastava napisał(a):

II Om Gurave Namah II

Om hrim gam hrim Mahaganapatayai namah swaha

Hari OM

Dear visti,

I was reading transcript On Vyas introduction page.

I found the following

" My Varanda lagna is in Libra. So make a

chart with the varanda lagna. The 11th house from the varanda lagna is

a fire sign, with Mercury in it the 11th lord is Sun it's in CANCER.

Now Cancer is a water sign which is Brahmin. I was suppose to do

Brahman karma. But because the 11th house is having a planet in it and

because of that planet was forced to do Kshatriya karma. I was working

in the government, the government service is Kshatriya karma. Because a

graha is sitting in the Rasis will force me. Whatever will be the

lordship because of the lordships will be forced into those situations.

One is fourth lord, mother one is seventh lord wife, whatever it is

will be forced by circumstances. "

Whereas J hora Shows Aries as Veranda Lagan.

Above is related to chart of ParamGuru Sanjay.

Can you throw light? Does J hora has some bug.

Hope you will kindly clarify

OM TATSAT

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

R.C.Srivastava

B.Sc., Grad ; Telecom Engg: Grad Ayurveda, Jyotishi

Tel: +91 562-2232323/ 4001223;

Mob 9412268768

Email: swami_rcs (AT) (DOT)

com:Skype : swami daivayga

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who

has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sri Srivatava,

I hope you do not mind my suggestion, as I had seen some similar errors in various charts and and had then explored the JH settings in detail.

This is indeed correct that Sanjay ji has VL in Libra, with the 11th from it being Leo where Mercury is posited, with Sun being in Cancer.

Perhaps you need the check the settings of your JHora in terms of sunrise and sunset definitions as that can change the arudhas/special lagnas.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sharat

-

R. C. Srivastava

Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:03 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Veranda lagna calculation.

II Om Gurave Namah IIOm hrim gam hrim Mahaganapatayai namah swahaHari OM

Dear visti,

I found the following

" My Varanda lagna is in Libra. So make a chart with the varanda lagna. The 11th house from the varanda lagna is a fire sign, with Mercury in it the 11th lord is Sun it's in CANCER. Now Cancer is a water sign which is Brahmin. I was suppose to do Brahman karma. But because the 11th house is having a planet in it and because of that planet was forced to do Kshatriya karma. I was working in the government, the government service is Kshatriya karma. Because a graha is sitting in the Rasis will force me. Whatever will be the lordship because of the lordships will be forced into those situations. One is fourth lord, mother one is seventh lord wife, whatever it is will be forced by circumstances."

OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.SrivastavaB.Sc., Grad ; Telecom Engg: Grad Ayurveda, JyotishiTel: +91 562-2232323/4001223;Mob 9412268768 Email: swami_rcs :Skype: swami daivayga ------------------------ " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."

Guest guest

Thanks Dear Sharat,

There was some error.Your suggestion was timely.

OM TAT SAT

-

Sharat

Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:15 PM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Veranda lagna calculation.

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sri Srivatava,

I hope you do not mind my suggestion, as I had seen some similar errors in various charts and and had then explored the JH settings in detail.

This is indeed correct that Sanjay ji has VL in Libra, with the 11th from it being Leo where Mercury is posited, with Sun being in Cancer.

Perhaps you need the check the settings of your JHora in terms of sunrise and sunset definitions as that can change the arudhas/special lagnas.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sharat

-

R. C. Srivastava

Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:03 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Veranda lagna calculation.

II Om Gurave Namah IIOm hrim gam hrim Mahaganapatayai namah swahaHari OM

Dear visti,

I found the following

" My Varanda lagna is in Libra. So make a chart with the varanda lagna. The 11th house from the varanda lagna is a fire sign, with Mercury in it the 11th lord is Sun it's in CANCER. Now Cancer is a water sign which is Brahmin. I was suppose to do Brahman karma. But because the 11th house is having a planet in it and because of that planet was forced to do Kshatriya karma. I was working in the government, the government service is Kshatriya karma. Because a graha is sitting in the Rasis will force me. Whatever will be the lordship because of the lordships will be forced into those situations. One is fourth lord, mother one is seventh lord wife, whatever it is will be forced by circumstances."

OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.SrivastavaB.Sc., Grad ; Telecom Engg: Grad Ayurveda, JyotishiTel: +91 562-2232323/4001223;Mob 9412268768 Email: swami_rcs :Skype: swami daivayga ------------------------ " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."