Transcendental Meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus/Friends

TM is introduced as a remedy to the negative effects of 10th house

conected with 12H in COVA.

Kind requet to throw light in this regard with some expanation on TM.

Regards,

Prem

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah Dear Gurus/Members Since I did not heard anything from you regarding my querry, I thought of adding some facts to same in order to draw your kind attention. If melefics occupy the 10H, it affects the good returns expectd from 12H. For example , if a planet melefic to moon diposits in 10H as moon is karaka for sleep ,good sleep can not be garanteed (Sukha aragala on 12H). Therefore, Transcendental Meditation is suggested as a remedy. My question is I do not know what TM is. Is it Pranayama or else? Highly appreciate a reply. Regards, Prem

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah Dear Gurus/Members Since I did not heard anything from you regarding my querry, I thought of adding some facts to same in order to draw your kind attention. If melefics occupy the 10H, it affects the good returns expectd from 12H. For example , if a planet melefic to moon diposits in 10H as moon is karaka for sleep ,good sleep can not be garanteed (Sukha aragala on 12H). Therefore, Transcendental Meditation is suggested as a remedy. My question is I do not know what TM is. Is it Pranayama or else? Highly appreciate a reply. Regards, Prem

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

*Om mahaganapataye namah*

Dear Prem,

Fundamentally TM is beejakshar sadhana,conducted under supervision of trained Teacher,who prescribes and initiates one into it.

The method of selection is guarded secret.

Maharshi Mahesh Yogi is originator of TM although Beejakshar sadhana is not a secret among traditional initiates.

To know more Please visit websites like

http://www.tm.org/

Hope this information helps you.

OM TAT SAT

-

Goonatilaka prem

Monday, May 28, 2007 1:18 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Re:Transcendental Meditation

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gurus/Members

Since I did not heard anything from you regarding my querry, I thought of adding some facts to same in order to draw your kind attention.

If melefics occupy the 10H, it affects the good returns expectd from 12H. For example , if a planet melefic to moon diposits in 10H as moon is karaka for sleep ,good sleep can not be garanteed (Sukha aragala on 12H). Therefore, Transcendental Meditation is suggested as a remedy.

My question is I do not know what TM is. Is it Pranayama or else?

Highly appreciate a reply.

Regards,

Prem

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

Om namah Sivaya

Dear Prem,

TM is not pranayama, it is dhyana. It is very good stress releasing technique for relaxation and attaining full potential of human phisiology, attaining higher states of consciousness.

Best regards,

Voja

, Goonatilaka prem <premgoona wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Gurus/Members> > Since I did not heard anything from you regarding my querry, I thought of adding some facts to same in order to draw your kind attention.> > If melefics occupy the 10H, it affects the good returns expectd from 12H. For example , if a planet melefic to moon diposits in 10H as moon is karaka for sleep ,good sleep can not be garanteed (Sukha aragala on 12H). Therefore, Transcendental Meditation is suggested as a remedy.> > My question is I do not know what TM is. Is it Pranayama or else?> > Highly appreciate a reply.> > Regards,> Prem > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today.>