IndiaDivine.org

Gemstone giving opposite effect? (Similar to Narsimha Rao's horoscope)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Gurus, Namaskar! While reviewing the following chart I had made the following observations: a) Cancer Asc1) Amavasya Dosh2) Sarpa yoga3) Cursed Venus(8H-Aquarius) conjoined by Mars and aspected by Rahu from 7th house.4) Cursed Moon(7H-Capricorn) conjoined Rahu and Sun5) Jupiter(6,9 Lord) and Moon (LL) breaking the Sarpa yoga Based on my analysis and Visti ji's guidence I suggested Bhuvaneshvari Mantra for the Amavasya dosha. Further, I also recommended 'Narayana Mantra' for the Venus curse and a Pearl for breaking the Sarpa yoga. Now the Moon is conjoined 8L(Ra) and 2L (Su) so it can posibly give the effects of Ra(8L). (Visti ji's lecture) And as soon as the person ordered the pearl, there was a threat of a false case (and

imprisonment-8H) against her and her family. Is it a nimitta or 8H effects showing up? or I am over thinking? Time of birth: January 15, 1953Time: 7:55:00 pmTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 74 E 51' 00", 31 N 37' 00" Any guidence is appreciated. Regards,Pranav