outside world. But Vedanta says it is all an-atman, no? So that is

in fact not reality!

My take on 5 and 8th lords together or connected makes the person's

intelligence intuitive i.e can dip into his unconscious. Now what

exactly the intuition gets from the unconscious can be positive or

negative (i.e. whether " deep musings on the nature of being "

or " flights of fancy " )

Note that Einstein had his 5th and 8th lords together. Closer to us,

PVR Narasimha Rao of this group has 5th and 8th together in the 8th.

I bring him up because I was scouring the old messages on the

varahamihira group, and I uncovered a discussion between Sanjay

Rathji and PVRji in which they were attempting to rectify his

birthtime:

PVRji and his father insisted that PVRji's lagnamsa was Taurus from

where Jupiter was in 8th in Sagittarius. PVRji's father thought that

this made PVRji a " nigoodha tattva jijnaasu " (I believe this means

one who delves deeply into complex issues). Whereas Sanjay Rathji

felt it was Aries Navamsa because Jupiter would then be in the 9th -

upholder of dharma. There was no resolution, so I dont know what

PVRji settled on as the correct one.

In any case, I bring it up because it all relates to what the 8th

house actually is (in Rasi and Navamsa). Would love to hear what the

Gurus say..

Thanks

Sundeep

sohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krsna II

>

> Dear Guruji and learned members,

>

> I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between

the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp

on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th

or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the

5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it

different to the intelligence of the Lagna.

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya II

>

>

>

>

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

> http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Michal ji,

Namaskar.

In my chart, 5th lord Venus is in the 8th, Makar. The 6th lord Mars, also conjoint. I have always had a strong grip on the realities though I tend to live in the 'mind' sometimes.My lagna lord Budha is deb and with a malefic ketu, loses the graha yuddha and is conjunct moon, my 2nd lord and in Meena, Paka rashi. I have never seen 'pink elephants flying'. But I do a lot of 'planning' in my mind , sometimes write an entire article 'mentally'. Rahu is my AK in 4th, Virgo. BTW I am a very good cook.

Nalini

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichalsohamsa ; Sent: Saturday, 9 June, 2007 5:26:44 AM chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Guruji and learned members,

I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna.

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna.

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

||Om guruve namah|| Dear Michal, NamaskarYou said"...8th lord in 5th can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality..."Guru ji has 8th lord Venus in 5th house. Do think above statement can be true in his case?However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord in 5th, person teaches jyotish to others in foreign language. Best regardsAJAY ASTROajayzharotia On 08-Jun-07, at 10:56 PM, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna II Dear Guruji and learned members, I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality.  I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this.  This is because chitta is in the 5th house.  Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna.  Respectfully,Michal Om Namo Narayanaya IINo need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Ajay,

As Scorpio is ruled by 8H, then occult studies comes easily to mind

with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to go

deep..citta/inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg shows

inteligence connected to sense organs and attitude in life.

For teaching vedanga in foreign land - we need 6L with 8L - this is

from Deva Keralam.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Sri Jagannath Center Guru

email: rafal

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

AJAY ASTRO napisał(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

"...8th lord in 5th can be adverse to the persons grasp

on reality..."

Guru ji has 8th lord Venus in 5th house. Do think above

statement can be true in his case?

However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord in 5th, person

teaches jyotish to others in foreign language.

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

On 08-Jun-07, at 10:56 PM, Michal Dziwulski wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna II

I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection

between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons

grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in

8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in

the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get

email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get

started.

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sundeep,

All depends if the eight lord is aupicious for the native!

If Lagnesh and eight lord have naisargik and tatkalik sambandha then it

gives positive results.

8L with Jupiter or Sun (like in my case or Sanjayji) is also point that

matters..

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

vedicastrostudent napisał(a):

Dear Michal,

I am neither a Guru nor a learned member, but I'm responding anyway,

hope you dont mind.

I agree when you say "adverse to the persons grasp on reality",

which I feel is in general true in exactly the context you mean it,

i.e. as "reality" being the touch-feel-see- hear-taste reality of the

in fact not reality!

negative (i.e. whether "deep musings on the nature of being"

or "flights of fancy")

birthtime:

this made PVRji a "nigoodha tattva jijnaasu" (I believe this means

Gurus say..

Thanks

Sundeep

sohamsa@

..com, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krsna II

>

>

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya II

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ ___

> http://farechase.

/ promo-generic- 14795097

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Michal,

If the 5th Lord is in 8th House and the 5th House is badly afflicted, I have seen some such results come to pass. Guru would also be important as the Karaka of the 5th and so too Saturn, as the Karaka of the 8th. The case that comes to mind carries these features, though Saturn is well placed. Just the placement of the 5th Lord in the 8th or vice versa may not lead to this, unless there were other afflicting factors, or if the lords were badly placed by sign placement, or indeed if this was linked with the placement of natural malefics in vulnerable Bhavas, such as the 5th.

There is also the situation where the 5th Lord is itself the 8th Lord, where it carries the potential to transform life in a very positive way if it is well placed. This seems to have happened in my own chart. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India)

From what I have gathered from some of Sanjay Ji's lectures, the latter part of your query is addressed below. These are just my own musings:

1. Lagna shows the Viveka/ the capacity for intellectual/ philosophical discrimination.

2. The Paka Lagna, inter alia, shows the dynamic facet of this discrimination. Something inherent in Lagna, is activated by applied intelligence. This would deal with decision making and intellectual and physical action. Thus, Sanjay Ji has explained the various fallouts of Asura and Sura Lagna Lords placed in Bhavas signified by Asura and Sura Karakas.

3. The 5th House is more elevated. It is not just the possibilities for Viveka/ Lagna or Dhi: its application/ Paka Lagna; the 5th House is a larger field of intellectual and spiritual possibilities. It is at once contemplation and theorising. It is from here that great works emerge, great writing, great plans, future universes, creativity: both intellectual-spiritual as well as physical-procreative. It is also power.

4. The 5th is I think more unlimited as it embodies Purva Punya, and gives to the future what is available from the past. Again, the distinction is not water tight or mutually exclusive as both Lagna-Lagna Lord and 5th House-5th Lord constitute the Dhimantah Yoga.

5.Finally, as Rafal has stated, Sambandha is also important. There is a lecture by Sanjay Ji on the 5th House and lord which covers this aspect.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

sohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna II> > Dear Guruji and learned members,> > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. > > Respectfully,> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > > > Finding fabulous fares is fun. > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> http://farechase./promo-generic-14795097>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Sundeep,

I have not looked for the combination in Navamsa. PVR uses Taurus Lagnamsa in his chart on the software. And as for Einstein - woah!

I think you have a sense of what I mean. I have observed that people with the combination I mentioned often view certain situations very differently to others around them. Where others can all agree about the nature of a situation, the person with this combination will think something wildly different and without good reason. This creates great difficulty in their lives and the lives of those around. It is this disparity that I am trying to find the cause of.

Know anyone like this? What does their chart reveal?

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudentsohamsa Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 9:49:36 PM Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Dear Michal,I am neither a Guru nor a learned member, but I'm responding anyway,hope you dont mind.I agree when you say "adverse to the persons grasp on reality", which I feel is in general true in exactly the context you mean it, i.e. as "reality" being the touch-feel-see- hear-taste reality of the outside world. But Vedanta says it is all an-atman, no? So that is in fact not reality!My take on 5 and 8th lords together or connected makes the person's intelligence intuitive i.e can dip into his unconscious. Now what exactly the intuition gets from the unconscious can be positive or negative (i.e. whether "deep musings on the nature of being" or "flights of fancy")Note that Einstein had his 5th and 8th lords together. Closer to us, PVR Narasimha Rao of this group has 5th and 8th together in the 8th. I bring him up because I was scouring the old messages on the varahamihira group, and I uncovered a

discussion between Sanjay Rathji and PVRji in which they were attempting to rectify his birthtime:PVRji and his father insisted that PVRji's lagnamsa was Taurus from where Jupiter was in 8th in Sagittarius. PVRji's father thought that this made PVRji a "nigoodha tattva jijnaasu" (I believe this means one who delves deeply into complex issues). Whereas Sanjay Rathji felt it was Aries Navamsa because Jupiter would then be in the 9th - upholder of dharma. There was no resolution, so I dont know what PVRji settled on as the correct one.In any case, I bring it up because it all relates to what the 8th house actually is (in Rasi and Navamsa). Would love to hear what the Gurus say..ThanksSundeepsohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna II> >

Dear Guruji and learned members,> > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. > > Respectfully,> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Finding fabulous fares is fun. > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> http://farechase. / promo-generic-

14795097>

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Nalini,

Perhaps 5th lord being in a friendly sign helps, as well as being conjoined an exalted Graha. 5th house is responsible for planning also, so these same factors will make you very efficient. AK Rahu is in AL and aspects Paka Lagna and Lagna.

Mars in Aries in Lagnamsa would definately make a good cook.

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

nalini swamy <nalini2818sohamsa Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 11:50:24 PMRe: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Hare Rama Krsna

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Michal ji,

Namaskar.

In my chart, 5th lord Venus is in the 8th, Makar. The 6th lord Mars, also conjoint. I have always had a strong grip on the realities though I tend to live in the 'mind' sometimes.My lagna lord Budha is deb and with a malefic ketu, loses the graha yuddha and is conjunct moon, my 2nd lord and in Meena, Paka rashi. I have never seen 'pink elephants flying'. But I do a lot of 'planning' in my mind , sometimes write an entire article 'mentally'. Rahu is my AK in 4th, Virgo. BTW I am a very good cook.

Nalini

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal >sohamsa@ .com; Saturday, 9 June, 2007 5:26:44 AM chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Hare Rama Krsna II

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started. Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Rafal,

Your 8th lord is exalted in the 5th house, conjoined the 5th lord Venus in mulatrikona, Sun, and Jupiter. So 5th house is well fortified, no question.

In the case of Sanjayji Venus is a malefic for Pisces Lagna. How is Sun enough to protect the 8th lord from damaging the chitta of the 5th house?

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponmesohamsa Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2007 4:06:06 AMRe: Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

hraum namah adityayaDear Sundeep,All depends if the eight lord is aupicious for the native!If Lagnesh and eight lord have naisargik and tatkalik sambandha then it gives positive results.8L with Jupiter or Sun (like in my case or Sanjayji) is also point that matters..Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comvedicastrostudent napisa³(a):

Dear Michal,I am neither a Guru nor a learned member, but I'm responding anyway,hope you dont mind.I agree when you say "adverse to the persons grasp on reality", which I feel is in general true in exactly the context you mean it, i.e. as "reality" being the touch-feel-see- hear-taste reality of the outside world. But Vedanta says it is all an-atman, no? So that is in fact not reality!My take on 5 and 8th lords together or connected makes the person's intelligence intuitive i.e can dip into his unconscious. Now what exactly the intuition gets from the unconscious can be positive or negative (i.e. whether "deep musings on the nature of being" or "flights of fancy")Note that Einstein had his 5th and 8th lords together. Closer to us, PVR Narasimha Rao of this group has 5th and 8th together in the 8th. I bring him up because I was scouring the old messages on the varahamihira group, and I uncovered a

discussion between Sanjay Rathji and PVRji in which they were attempting to rectify his birthtime:PVRji and his father insisted that PVRji's lagnamsa was Taurus from where Jupiter was in 8th in Sagittarius. PVRji's father thought that this made PVRji a "nigoodha tattva jijnaasu" (I believe this means one who delves deeply into complex issues). Whereas Sanjay Rathji felt it was Aries Navamsa because Jupiter would then be in the 9th - upholder of dharma. There was no resolution, so I dont know what PVRji settled on as the correct one.In any case, I bring it up because it all relates to what the 8th house actually is (in Rasi and Navamsa). Would love to hear what the Gurus say..ThanksSundeepsohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna II> >

Dear Guruji and learned members,> > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. > > Respectfully,> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Finding fabulous fares is fun. > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> http://farechase. / promo-generic-

14795097>

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Anurag,

Thank you for your thoughts. Definitely afflictions are going to contribute to the problem just as benefics will prevent it.

A chart I had in mind has Leo Lagna, but in this case Jupiter is in the 8th with Mars, and is aspected by Saturn and Rahu. The persons station in life is not bad and the person is intelligent, however all the close friends will agree that the decisions in life that are being made are fanciful. The person pursues dreams that are quite unattainable.

Other charts I have seen are much more malefic and the results in the persons life are much more harmful.

Is the lecture you mention in english or hindi? And if the former can you point me to the link.

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27sohamsa Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2007 8:36:34 AM Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Michal,

If the 5th Lord is in 8th House and the 5th House is badly afflicted, I have seen some such results come to pass. Guru would also be important as the Karaka of the 5th and so too Saturn, as the Karaka of the 8th. The case that comes to mind carries these features, though Saturn is well placed. Just the placement of the 5th Lord in the 8th or vice versa may not lead to this, unless there were other afflicting factors, or if the lords were badly placed by sign placement, or indeed if this was linked with the placement of natural malefics in vulnerable Bhavas, such as the 5th.

There is also the situation where the 5th Lord is itself the 8th Lord, where it carries the potential to transform life in a very positive way if it is well placed. This seems to have happened in my own chart. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India)

From what I have gathered from some of Sanjay Ji's lectures, the latter part of your query is addressed below. These are just my own musings:

1. Lagna shows the Viveka/ the capacity for intellectual/ philosophical discrimination.

2. The Paka Lagna, inter alia, shows the dynamic facet of this discrimination. Something inherent in Lagna, is activated by applied intelligence. This would deal with decision making and intellectual and physical action. Thus, Sanjay Ji has explained the various fallouts of Asura and Sura Lagna Lords placed in Bhavas signified by Asura and Sura Karakas.

3. The 5th House is more elevated. It is not just the possibilities for Viveka/ Lagna or Dhi: its application/ Paka Lagna; the 5th House is a larger field of intellectual and spiritual possibilities. It is at once contemplation and theorising. It is from here that great works emerge, great writing, great plans, future universes, creativity: both intellectual- spiritual as well as physical-procreativ e. It is also power.

4. The 5th is I think more unlimited as it embodies Purva Punya, and gives to the future what is available from the past. Again, the distinction is not water tight or mutually exclusive as both Lagna-Lagna Lord and 5th House-5th Lord constitute the Dhimantah Yoga.

5.Finally, as Rafal has stated, Sambandha is also important. There is a lecture by Sanjay Ji on the 5th House and lord which covers this aspect.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

sohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@. ..> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna II> > Dear Guruji and learned members,> > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. > > Respectfully,> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Finding fabulous fares is fun. > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> http://farechase. / promo-generic-

14795097>

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Michal,

#1 I cant comment about this Devakeralam Yoga, I can say that from

ninth bhava it would be 12L with 10L.

#2 If eight bhavapati is in kona then it needs the satva to show deep

investigation, and not mental disease. So if Jupiter is in kona to this

fifth bhava then it is protected - like in my or Sanjayji case.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Michal Dziwulski napisa³(a):

Hare

Rama Krsna II

Dear

Rafal,

Your

8th lord is exalted in the 5th house, conjoined the 5th lord Venus in

mulatrikona, Sun, and Jupiter.  So 5th house is well fortified, no

question.

In

the case of Sanjayji Venus is a malefic for Pisces Lagna.  How

is Sun enough to protect the 8th lord from damaging the chitta of the

5th house? 

Respectfully,

Michal

Om

Namo Narayanaya II 

-----

Original Message ----

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>

sohamsa

Saturday, June 9, 2007 4:06:06 AM

Re: Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Sundeep,

All depends if the eight lord is aupicious for the native!

If Lagnesh and eight lord have naisargik and tatkalik sambandha then it

gives positive results.

8L with Jupiter or Sun (like in my case or Sanjayji) is also point that

matters..

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

email:

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa.

com

vedicastrostudent napisa³(a):

Dear Michal,

I am neither a Guru nor a learned member, but I'm responding anyway,

hope you dont mind.

I agree when you say "adverse to the persons grasp on reality",

which I feel is in general true in exactly the context you mean it,

i.e. as "reality" being the touch-feel-see- hear-taste reality of the

in fact not reality!

negative (i.e. whether "deep musings on the nature of being"

or "flights of fancy")

birthtime:

this made PVRji a "nigoodha tattva jijnaasu" (I believe this means

Gurus say..

Thanks

Sundeep

sohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski

<nearmichal@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krsna II

>

>

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya II

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ ___

> http://farechase. /

promo-generic- 14795097

>

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the

latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Michal,

I think it was in Hindi but then Sanjay Ji sometimes makes many observations in English also. And vice versa. It used to be up at the SJC Attri site but I am not sure if it is there at the new page. The link for the new page is given below:

http://.org/sjc_delhi/atrimp3/

Regards,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In sohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna II> > Dear Anurag,> > Thank you for your thoughts. Definitely afflictions are going to contribute to the problem just as benefics will prevent it.> A chart I had in mind has Leo Lagna, but in this case Jupiter is in the 8th with Mars, and is aspected by Saturn and Rahu. The persons station in life is not bad and the person is intelligent, however all the close friends will agree that the decisions in life that are being made are fanciful. The person pursues dreams that are quite unattainable.> Other charts I have seen are much more malefic and the results in the persons life are much more harmful.> > Is the lecture you mention in english or hindi? And if the former can you point me to the link.> > Respectfully,> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 sohamsa > Saturday, June 9, 2007 8:36:34 AM> Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Michal,> If the 5th Lord is in 8th House and the 5th House is badly afflicted, I have seen some such results come to pass. Guru would also be important as the Karaka of the 5th and so too Saturn, as the Karaka of the 8th. The case that comes to mind carries these features, though Saturn is well placed. Just the placement of the 5th Lord in the 8th or vice versa may not lead to this, unless there were other afflicting factors, or if the lords were badly placed by sign placement, or indeed if this was linked with the placement of natural malefics in vulnerable Bhavas, such as the 5th.> There is also the situation where the 5th Lord is itself the 8th Lord, where it carries the potential to transform life in a very positive way if it is well placed. This seems to have happened in my own chart. (11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India)> From what I have gathered from some of Sanjay Ji's lectures, the latter part of your query is addressed below. These are just my own musings:> 1. Lagna shows the Viveka/ the capacity for intellectual/ philosophical discrimination.> 2. The Paka Lagna, inter alia, shows the dynamic facet of this discrimination. Something inherent in Lagna, is activated by applied intelligence. This would deal with decision making and intellectual and physical action. Thus, Sanjay Ji has explained the various fallouts of Asura and Sura Lagna Lords placed in Bhavas signified by Asura and Sura Karakas.> 3. The 5th House is more elevated. It is not just the possibilities for Viveka/ Lagna or Dhi: its application/ Paka Lagna; the 5th House is a larger field of intellectual and spiritual possibilities. It is at once contemplation and theorising. It is from here that great works emerge, great writing, great plans, future universes, creativity: both intellectual- spiritual as well as physical-procreativ e. It is also power.> 4. The 5th is I think more unlimited as it embodies Purva Punya, and gives to the future what is available from the past. Again, the distinction is not water tight or mutually exclusive as both Lagna-Lagna Lord and 5th House-5th Lord constitute the Dhimantah Yoga.> 5.Finally, as Rafal has stated, Sambandha is also important. There is a lecture by Sanjay Ji on the 5th House and lord which covers this aspect.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com> > > sohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski nearmichal@ ..> wrote:> >> > Hare Rama Krsna II> > > > Dear Guruji and learned members,> > > > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. > > > > Respectfully,> > Michal> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > Finding fabulous fares is fun. > > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> > http://farechase. / promo-generic- 14795097> >> > > > > > > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.> http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/norton/index.php>

Guest guest

dear sir can u guide me for my future prediction. rajendra kumar vijaydate of birth 23rd feb.1950 at 17:21 hrs at rajgarh m.p. having rashi as aries and lagna as cancer .in tenth house moon is there and in 7th house guru,mercury and sukra in makar .i could not get my posting orders after protion on 23rd dec 2006 till today. when i will likely eo get it. and financial prospects. pl examine and let me know . thanks .rkvijay Recent Activity 12 New MembersVisit Your Group Finance It's Now Personal Guides, news, advice & more. Y! Messenger PC-to-PC calls Call your friends worldwide - free! Mail Next gen email? Try the all-new Mail Beta. .

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Ajay, Rafal,

Ajay - I have observed in many cases that the statement is true. So why is Guruji an exception? Saturn and Rahu also aspect - so what is protecting the chitta? Are other yogas like the one Rafal mentioned cancelling? I am not trying to say that 8th lord in 5th will always cause the same results. I am just trying to understand what is chitta.

Rafal - Wisdom intelligence, can you elaborate? If it is not intelligence coming from the senses is it more like intuition? More like 'common sense'?

Why 6th and 8th lord for teaching vedanga in a foreign land?

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 8:02:16 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

hraum namah adityayaDear Ajay,As Scorpio is ruled by 8H, then occult studies comes easily to mind with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to go deep..citta/ inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg shows inteligence connected to sense organs and attitude in life.For teaching vedanga in foreign land - we need 6L with 8L - this is from Deva Keralam. Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comAJAY ASTRO napisa³(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

"...8th lord in 5th can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality..."

Guru ji has 8th lord Venus in 5th house. Do think above statement can be true in his case?

However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord in 5th, person teaches jyotish to others in foreign language.

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

Hare Rama Krsna II

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya IINo need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

हरे राम कृष्ण॥

Dear Michal and others, Namaskar

A connection between the eighth and fifth does cause Chitta-Roga which

is the disease/distortion of the natives intelligence. However in such

cases Jupiter must be weak or not supporting the lagna for this to be

complete.

So lets see some cases:

Jay Weiss: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is eighth lord in the fifth in

Sagittarius.

In this case Jupiter will support the fifth house and cannot give

chitta-roga, instead it gives freedom from diseases and a very sharp

sense of awareness.

Anonymous: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is in eighth - thus being fifth

lord in the eighth.

In this case the problem is that though Jupiter is strong in own sign,

its supporting the eighth house indications and weakening the fifth

house. This native had a type of schizophrenia where they began to hear

voices (jupiter-hearing). Jupiter was Atmakaraka and the native was

given a remedy for Shiva, after which they had almost complete recovery

and almost went of the medication.

Sanjay Rath: Pisces Lagna, Venus in fifth house.

In this case many indications of chitta-roga are there as the fifth

house and lord are all weak. But Jupiter is strong in the lagna and

shows that the native will overcome all this due to the blessings of

Shiva. Jupiter also aspects the fifth house and Sanjay was advised to

perform certain remedies to ensure good health and children in this

regard.

Anonymous: Scorpio lagna, Mercury in the fifth.

In this case the native had eighth lord Mercury debilitated in the

fifth. When the native talked, they could spin into very peculiar

stories about what they had done or seen in life, to the extent that

they seemed hallucinative. This went to the extent of hurting his

career, and through a remedy the native became calm and more settled.

Endnote

When you see such signs of madness, and note that there are more

than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsamsa and if

there truly is madness in the native, then the dusthana lords must

afflict the lagna in this varga. This is the final determiner.

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

email: visti

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com

Michal Dziwulski wrote:

Hare

Rama Krsna II

Dear

Ajay, Rafal,

Ajay

- I have observed in many cases that the statement is true.  So why is

Guruji an exception?  Saturn and Rahu also aspect - so what is

protecting the chitta?  Are other yogas like the one Rafal mentioned

cancelling?  I am not trying to say that 8th lord in 5th will always

cause the same results.  I am just trying to understand what is chitta.

Rafal

- Wisdom intelligence, can you elaborate?  If it is not intelligence

coming from the senses is it more like intuition?  More like 'common

sense'?

Why

6th and 8th lord for teaching vedanga in a foreign land?

Respectfully,

Michal

Om

Namo Narayanaya II

-----

Original Message ----

Friday, June 8, 2007 8:02:16 PM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Ajay,

with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to go deep..citta/

inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg shows inteligence

connected to sense organs and attitude in life.

from Deva Keralam.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

email:

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT)

com

Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com

AJAY ASTRO napisa³(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

on reality..."

teaches jyotish to others in foreign language.

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

Hare Rama Krsna II

I have noticed in a few charts lately that a

connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to

the persons grasp on reality.  I have heard that combinations such as

5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this.  This is because

chitta is in the 5th house.  Please can you explain what is chitta and

how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. 

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Building a website is a piece of cake.

Small Business gives you all

the tools to get online.

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Michal,

Inteligence work is described in third Canto of Srimad Bhagavatam.

Proper cognition, false cognition, doubts etc.

Wisdom shows availability to the rules of this world. So there can be

blessings of knowledge (fifth) one's get and blessings of tool which

ones have (inteligence).

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Michal Dziwulski napisa³(a):

Hare

Rama Krsna II

Dear

Ajay, Rafal,

Ajay

Rafal

sense'?

Why

Respectfully,

Michal

Om

Namo Narayanaya II

-----

Original Message ----

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Ajay,

from Deva Keralam.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

email:

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa.

com

AJAY ASTRO napisa³(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

on reality..."

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

Hare Rama Krsna II

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

the tools to get online.

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Guruji,

You wrote:

Endnote

than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsams a and if

1) Dushtana lords of D1 or D60-30?

2) If adhisthana of disease is body (kaya) and not mind then we see

this lords in D30 (not d3060)?

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Jyotish pages:

www.rohinaa.com

Visti Larsen napisa³(a):

हरे राम कृष्ण॥

Dear Michal and others, Namaskar

A connection between the eighth and fifth does cause Chitta-Roga which

is the disease/distortion of the natives intelligence. However in such

cases Jupiter must be weak or not supporting the lagna for this to be

complete.

So lets see some cases:

Jay Weiss: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is eighth lord in the fifth in

Sagittarius.

In this case Jupiter will support the fifth house and cannot give

chitta-roga, instead it gives freedom from diseases and a very sharp

sense of awareness.

Anonymous: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is in eighth - thus being fifth

lord in the eighth.

In this case the problem is that though Jupiter is strong in own sign,

its supporting the eighth house indications and weakening the fifth

house. This native had a type of schizophrenia where they began to hear

voices (jupiter-hearing) . Jupiter was Atmakaraka and the native was

given a remedy for Shiva, after which they had almost complete recovery

and almost went of the medication.

Sanjay Rath: Pisces Lagna, Venus in fifth house.

In this case many indications of chitta-roga are there as the fifth

house and lord are all weak. But Jupiter is strong in the lagna and

shows that the native will overcome all this due to the blessings of

Shiva. Jupiter also aspects the fifth house and Sanjay was advised to

perform certain remedies to ensure good health and children in this

regard.

Anonymous: Scorpio lagna, Mercury in the fifth.

In this case the native had eighth lord Mercury debilitated in the

fifth. When the native talked, they could spin into very peculiar

stories about what they had done or seen in life, to the extent that

they seemed hallucinative. This went to the extent of hurting his

career, and through a remedy the native became calm and more settled.

Endnote

than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsams a and if

Yours sincerely,

--

Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

Jaimini SJC - Denmark

email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com

Michal Dziwulski wrote:

Hare

Rama Krsna II

Dear

Ajay, Rafal,

Ajay

Rafal

sense'?

Why

Respectfully,

Michal

Om

Namo Narayanaya II

-----

Original Message ----

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Ajay,

from Deva Keralam.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT)

com

Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com

AJAY ASTRO napisa³(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

"...8th lord in 5th can be adverse to the persons

grasp

on reality..."

However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord in 5th,

person

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@

gmail.com

Hare Rama Krsna II

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get

email on-the-go

with Mail for Mobile. Get

started.

the tools to get online.

Guest guest

OHM NAMO NAARAAYENAAYE Dear Guru's I follow the thread eagerly and are very greatful in receiving such insights. Being a student I do appreciate to know what it is fundamental in seeing where the "intelligence" is found.For example the one that I know: The Dhi Shakti which is expressed through Paka Lagna: The direction that the intellgence of the person takes him/her in the world. So this is one example and I ask you where to look for other sources of intelligence? Down I have collected markings of intelligence from different sources, but are surching for more. Could you provide more insight or tell me where I when wrong? Conclusive but incomplete a collected signs of intelligence or faillings in intelligence. Because there are too many combinations of Planets in Houses and Signs or Nakshatras to build intelligence or break down this Shakti: Brihat Jataka Ch. 2 Shl. 8. The Moon has a body round and slender, her temperament much windy and phlegmatic, intelligence great, voice soft and gentle and eyes lovely. Brihat Jataka Ch. 13 Shl. 1.When the Moon is in any of the angular houses from the Sun, the native is wanting in modesty, politeness, wealth, knowledge, intelligence, and cleverness. Brihat Jataka Ch. 13 Shl. 5. Persons born under the Sunapha Yoga, acquire wealth by their own exertions, become kings or like kings and are endowed with intelligence, fame and wealth. Brihat Jataka Ch. 13 Shl. 13. Jupiter in Cancer - The individual will be endowed with jewels, sons, wealth, property, wife, prosperity, influence, intelligence and happiness. Brihat Jataka Ch. 20 Shl. 13. Jupiter in Leo: - The individual born will become the commander of an army and will get also get jewels, sons, property, wife, prosperity, influence, intelligence and happiness. B.P.H.S Ch. 11 Shl. 2. Indications of the 1st house: Maharishi Parashara replies: physique, appearance, intellect (or the organ of intelligence, i.e. brain), complexion of the body, vigour, weakness, happiness, grief, and innate nature are all to be guessed through the ascending rashi. B.P.H.S Ch. 24 Shl. 52. If the 5th's lord is in the 4th house, the native will be happy, endowed with maternal happiness, wealth and intelligence, and be a king or a minister or a preceptor. B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 1. If the Moon with reference to the Sun is in a Kendra, one's wealth, intelligence and skill will be little. B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 1. If the Moon with reference to the Sun is in a Panaphara, one's wealth, intelligence and skill will be meddling. B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 1. If the Moon with reference to the Sun is in a Apoklima, one's wealth, intelligence and skill will be excellent. B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 7-10. One with Sunapha Yoga will be a king or equal to a king endowed with intelligence, wealth, fame, and self earned wealth. B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 11-13. Excluding the Sun, should there be no planet with the Moon, or in the 2nd and/or 12th from the Moon, or in a Kendra from Ascendant, Kema Drum Yoga is formed. One born in Kema Drum Yoga will be very much reproached; one will be bereft of intelligence; learning is reduced to penury and perils. B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 1. 3. Should Amatya Karaka and the dispositor of Atma Karaka be together the native will be endowed with great intelligence and will be a king's minister. ('Karakendr' is interpreted here as the dispositor of Atma Karaka. Similarly, 'Amatyesa' means the dispositor of Amatya Karaka). B.P.H.S Ch. 37 Shl. 40-3. 3. Should Amatya Karaka and the dispositor of Atma Karaka be together the native will be endowed with great intelligence and will be a king's minister. ('Karakendr' is interpreted here as the dispositor of Atma Karaka. Similarly, 'Amatyesa' means the dispositor of Amatya Karaka). Garaga Hora Ch. 2 Shl. 4. the Sun, Jupiter in the 1st bhava: will have little intelligence, will look ugly, will be a dunce, will be ungrateful, be thievishly disposed and jealous. Jataka Parijata Ch. 1 Shl 50. 5th House: Dhi (intelligence), Deva (deity), Raja (king), Pitrunandana (father son), and Panchaka are the names of the fifth house. Jataka Parijata Ch. 6 Shl 7. When all the planets, being in houses other than the 10th, occupy their depression or inimical signs or portions of them, the person born will be lacking in learning, intelligence, wife and children, will be ill-tempered and go about begging. Jataka Parijata Ch. 9 84. The person born under the star (Asvini) will have a great deal of intelligence, wealth, modesty, sagacity and fame, and will be happy. Jataka Parijata Ch. 10 Shl 26. If Jupiter, whether in exaltation, in (Svakshetra), in a Kendra, in the 9th bhava, or in a portion of some (Rashi) unconnected with the planets, a depression or inimical house, and not in eclipsing proximity to the Sun -- when persons of Brahmanical extraction come under such a yoga of Jupiter as has been described in the preceding ; they become lords of great beneficence equal in status to kings and admired for their conspicuous intelligence, energy and other great qualities. Jataka Parijata Ch. 12 Shl 61. If the lord of the 4th bhava, Jupiter and Mercury be in the 6th, 3rd, 12th or the 8th place from the Ascendant, or if they be in depression or inimical signs, the effect of the yoga will be to make the person born devoid of learning, intelligence and judgment. Jataka Parijata Ch. 13 Shl 1. It is from the 5th bhava that an astrologer should think about a person's tutelary deity, sovereign, son, father, intelligence and religious merit. Jataka Parijata Ch. 13 Shl 4. If the 5th bhava be occupied by a malefic planet and its lord being void of strength, occupy a malefic portion of a sign, the person born will be void of learning, education, virtues, intelligence and royal favor. Jatakalankara Ch. 6 Shl 6. If the lord of the Ascendant be in the 12th and the lord of the 12th occupy the Ascendant, the person born will be disliked by all, will be wanting in intelligence, will be extremely miserly, will destroy wealth and be very loose (in habits and morals). Phaladeepika Ch. 2 Shl 4. Mercury denotes learning, eloquence, fine arts, skill, recognition from the scholarly, maternal uncle, oratory, devotion, application of intelligence to learning, yajana, devotion to Lord Vishnu, truthfulness, shell, places of entertainment, skill in craft, relatives, prince, friend, sister's children, etc. Phaladeepika Ch. 2 Shl 33. Rahu is black, tall and of a low caste. He suffers from some skin ailment; he is a heretic, has got hiccough, speaks falsehood is cunning, suffers from leprosy, speaks ill of others and devoid of intelligence. Sanketa Nidhi Ch. 9 Shl.13-14.. Information about the following matters is ascertained from various planets as under: Sun. Own-self, vitality, influence, father, etc. Moon. Leanings of the heart, mind, understanding, royal flavor, mother, wealth. Mars. Own courage, mother, characteristic qualities, lands and happiness. Mercury. Intelligence, speech, religious act, scientific knowledge, and good or bad bringing up. Jupiter. Own lands, wealth, clothes physical development children, fame, horses etc. Venus. One's kept women, wife, sexual power, conveyance, enjoyment and marriage. Saturn. Longevity, livelihood, distress and adversity. Predictions should be made by a well-versed astrologer after carefully and intelligently assessing the strength of respective planets, and several effects they are capable of producing which have been described above. However, it should be kept in mind that Saturn is capable of giving bad results when strong, as compared to other planets. Saravali Ch. 2 Shl 33. 1-2. KALAPURUSHA'S SOUL, ETC. AND THEIR USE: The Sun is the soul of the zodiac personified, the Moon mind, Mars strength, Mercury speech (voice), Jupiter intelligence, Venus comforts, Rahu ego and Saturn grief. If at birth, planets indicative of soul etc., (as above) are strong these significations will equally be strong. If these planets are weak, the effects are only meager. But in the case of Saturn it is different. Saravali Ch. 33 Shl 66-80. If Aries or many of its divisions be in the 10th, one will live through gardens, intelligence, service, agriculture, trading in juices (Rasa has other meanings like liquor, poison, mercury, mineral/metallic salt, etc.) or be an envoy. Saravali Ch. 35 Shl 51. 51. If all benefic planets be in benefics' Rashis identical with Panaphara houses (i.e. 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th) while malefics occupy dual signs, the native so born will become a king, destroying all his enemies, and be equal to Brihaspati (Jupiter) in terms of intelligence. Saravali Ch. 48 Shl 34-37. EFFECTS OF BIRTH IN SAGITTARIUS ASCENDANT: One born in Sagittarius ascendant will have big teeth and prominent forehead, will patronize dependents, be courageous, strong, just, will have very fat thighs and belly, be skillful in Shastras, be of high intelligence, be irascible, short tempered even with mighty men, be important among the men of his race, will destroy enemies, be famous through battles, will fault his relatives, be interested in fine arts etc., will have own profession, will do good to his men, be splendorous, be afflicted with facial and eye diseases, will earn wealth through royal favors and be virtuous. Saravali Ch. 51 Shl 83-91. Effects of Capricorn Ascendant, Ninth Navamsha: The native will have broad chest and large eyes, high intelligence, fully developed face, interest in musical studies, be endowed with sweetness and strength, be gentle and diplomatic. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 33. If there is the highest degree of exaltation of the lord of the 5th house aspecting the 5th & the 5th house is in between benefic planets, the native possesses keen intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 34. If the significator of intelligence i.e. Mercury is full of strength, the lord of the 5th house is aspected by a benefic & the 5th house is occupied by a benefic planet the native possesses keen intellect. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 35. If the lord of the Navamsha occupied by the lord of the 5th house is aspected by a benefic planet & situated in "Vaisheshika" Amsha, the man possesses keen intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 36. If the lord of the Navamsha occupied by the lord of the 5th house is located in a kendra or trine and is aspected by the lord of the 5th house, the native possesses keen intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 38. If a benefic planet is the lord of the 5th house, the 5th house is occupied by Jupiter, & the 5th house is in between benefic planets the native has much intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 44. If a malefic planet occupies the 5th house & the lord of the 5th house too is with a malefic planet & is located in a malefic Shashti amsha (1/60th division) the man has very little of intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 45. If the lord of the 5th house is occupying its sign of debilitation, or is eclipsed by the Sun, or is located in an inimical sign or is aspected by a malefic planet & is located in a malefic Shashti Amsha (1/60th division), the native has very little of intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 46. If Saturn is located in the 5th house, the lord of the lagna is aspected by Saturn & the lord of the 5th house is in association with malefic (other than Mars. See shloka 44), the native has very little intelligence. Sarvartha Chintamani Ch. 5 Shl 50. If in the yoga stated in the previous shloka the lord of the 5th house is situated in Gopur etc. Amsha, the native is all the more efficient in the exercise of his power of intelligence. Phaladeepika Ch. 2 Shl 24. Venus and Jupiter are Brahamins (intellectuals). The Sun and Mars are Kshtriyas (warriors). The Moon is a Vaisya (trader), Mercury rules over Saudras (service person). Saturn leads the out-caste. The Moon, Jupiter and the Sun denote Satvika (pure) Guna; Venus and Mercury are essentially planets of Rajas Guna (passion). Mars and Saturn own Tamas Guna (darkness) as their distinguishing features. From: starsuponmeDate: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 13:28:55 +0200Re: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houseshraum namah adityayaDear Guruji,You wrote:EndnoteWhen you see such signs of madness, and note that there are more than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsams a and if there truly is madness in the native, then the dusthana lords must afflict the lagna in this varga. This is the final determiner.1) Dushtana lords of D1 or D60-30? 2) If adhisthana of disease is body (kaya) and not mind then we see this lords in D30 (not d3060)?Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa.comVisti Larsen napisaÅ‚(a): हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥Dear Michal and others, NamaskarA connection between the eighth and fifth does cause Chitta-Roga which is the disease/distortion of the natives intelligence. However in such cases Jupiter must be weak or not supporting the lagna for this to be complete.So lets see some cases:Jay Weiss: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is eighth lord in the fifth in Sagittarius.In this case Jupiter will support the fifth house and cannot give chitta-roga, instead it gives freedom from diseases and a very sharp sense of awareness.Anonymous: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is in eighth - thus being fifth lord in the eighth.In this case the problem is that though Jupiter is strong in own sign, its supporting the eighth house indications and weakening the fifth house. This native had a type of schizophrenia where they began to hear voices (jupiter-hearing) . Jupiter was Atmakaraka and the native was given a remedy for Shiva, after which they had almost complete recovery and almost went of the medication.Sanjay Rath: Pisces Lagna, Venus in fifth house.In this case many indications of chitta-roga are there as the fifth house and lord are all weak. But Jupiter is strong in the lagna and shows that the native will overcome all this due to the blessings of Shiva. Jupiter also aspects the fifth house and Sanjay was advised to perform certain remedies to ensure good health and children in this regard.Anonymous: Scorpio lagna, Mercury in the fifth.In this case the native had eighth lord Mercury debilitated in the fifth. When the native talked, they could spin into very peculiar stories about what they had done or seen in life, to the extent that they seemed hallucinative. This went to the extent of hurting his career, and through a remedy the native became calm and more settled.EndnoteWhen you see such signs of madness, and note that there are more than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsams a and if there truly is madness in the native, then the dusthana lords must afflict the lagna in this varga. This is the final determiner.Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com Michal Dziwulski wrote: Hare Rama Krsna II Dear Ajay, Rafal, Ajay - I have observed in many cases that the statement is true. So why is Guruji an exception? Saturn and Rahu also aspect - so what is protecting the chitta? Are other yogas like the one Rafal mentioned cancelling? I am not trying to say that 8th lord in 5th will always cause the same results. I am just trying to understand what is chitta. Rafal - Wisdom intelligence, can you elaborate? If it is not intelligence coming from the senses is it more like intuition? More like 'common sense'?Why 6th and 8th lord for teaching vedanga in a foreign land? Respectfully,Michal Om Namo Narayanaya IIRafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>Friday, June 8, 2007 8:02:16 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houseshraum namah adityaya Dear Ajay,As Scorpio is ruled by 8H, then occult studies comes easily to mind with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to go deep..citta/ inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg shows inteligence connected to sense organs and attitude in life.For teaching vedanga in foreign land - we need 6L with 8L - this is from Deva Keralam. Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guru email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comAJAY ASTRO napisaÅ‚(a): ||Om guruve namah|| Dear Michal, Namaskar You said"...8th lord in 5th can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality..." Guru ji has 8th lord Venus in 5th house. Do think above statement can be true in his case?However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord in 5th, person teaches jyotish to others in foreign language. Best regardsAJAY ASTROajayzharotia@ gmail.comOn 08-Jun-07, at 10:56 PM, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna II Dear Guruji and learned members, I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. Respectfully,Michal Om Namo Narayanaya IINo need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. het ultieme online mailprogramma! Ontdek Windows Live Hotmail,

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

In my chart I have 8th Lard in 5th. Lagna Lard Ju in

8th.What do you predict and if there is any remady

available for the tuf time I am going through for

Ketu-rahu Dasha.

25th June 1970/Kolkata/11:33PM

best regards,

Anant

--- Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

> ??? ??? ??????

>

> Dear Michal and others, Namaskar

> A connection between the eighth and fifth does cause

> /Chitta-Roga /which

> is the disease/distortion of the natives

> intelligence. However in such

> cases Jupiter must be weak or not supporting the

> lagna for this to be

> complete.

>

> So lets see some cases:

> /Jay Weiss: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is eighth lord in the

> fifth in Sagittarius./

> In this case Jupiter will support the fifth house

> and cannot give

> chitta-roga, instead it gives freedom from diseases

> and a very sharp

> sense of awareness.

>

> /Anonymous: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is in eighth - thus

> being fifth lord in

> the eighth./

> In this case the problem is that though Jupiter is

> strong in own sign,

> its supporting the eighth house indications and

> weakening the fifth

> house. This native had a type of schizophrenia where

> they began to hear

> voices (jupiter-hearing). Jupiter was Atmakaraka and

> the native was

> given a remedy for Shiva, after which they had

> almost complete recovery

> and almost went of the medication.

>

> /Sanjay Rath: Pisces Lagna, Venus in fifth house./

> In this case many indications of chitta-roga are

> there as the fifth

> house and lord are all weak. But Jupiter is strong

> in the lagna and

> shows that the native will overcome all this due to

> the blessings of

> Shiva. Jupiter also aspects the fifth house and

> Sanjay was advised to

> perform certain remedies to ensure good health and

> children in this regard.

>

> /Anonymous: Scorpio lagna, Mercury in the fifth./

> In this case the native had eighth lord Mercury

> debilitated in the

> fifth. When the native talked, they could spin into

> very peculiar

> stories about what they had done or seen in life, to

> the extent that

> they seemed hallucinative. This went to the extent

> of hurting his

> career, and through a remedy the native became calm

> and more settled.

>

> *Endnote

> *When you see such signs of madness, and note that

> there are more than

> the ones cited above, then check the

> Shastyamsa-Trimsamsa and if there

> truly is madness in the native, then the dusthana

> lords must afflict the

> lagna in this varga. This is the final determiner.

>

> Yours sincerely,

>

> --

> Visti Larsen - SJC Guru

> Jaimini SJC - Denmark

> email: visti

> <visti

> For consultations, free mp3's and articles visit:

> http://srigaruda.com

> <http://srigaruda.com>

>

> Michal Dziwulski wrote:

> > Hare Rama Krsna II

> >

> > Dear Ajay, Rafal,

> >

> > Ajay - I have observed in many cases that the

> statement is true. So

> > why is Guruji an exception? Saturn and Rahu also

> aspect - so what is

> > protecting the chitta? Are other yogas like the

> one Rafal mentioned

> > cancelling? I am not trying to say that 8th lord

> in 5th will /always/

> > cause the same results. I am just trying to

> understand what is chitta.

> >

> > Rafal - Wisdom intelligence, can you elaborate?

> If it is not

> > intelligence coming from the senses is it more

> like intuition? More

> > like 'common sense'?

> > Why 6th and 8th lord for teaching vedanga in a

> foreign land?

> >

> > Respectfully,

> > Michal

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya II

> >

> > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme

> >

> > Friday, June 8, 2007 8:02:16 PM

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection

> 5th & 8th houses

> >

> > *hraum namah adityaya*

> >

> > Dear Ajay,

> >

> > As Scorpio is ruled by 8H, then occult studies

> comes easily to mind

> > with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to

> go deep..citta/

> > inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg

> shows inteligence

> > connected to sense organs and attitude in life.

> >

> > For teaching vedanga in foreign land - we need 6L

> with 8L - this is

> > from Deva Keralam.

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz

> > Sri Jagannath Center Guru

> > email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

> > Jyotish pages: www.rohinaa. com

> >

> >

> > AJAY ASTRO napisa³(a):

> >

> >> ||Om guruve namah||

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Michal, Namaskar

> >>

> >> You said

> >>

> >> " ...8th lord in 5th can be adverse to the persons

> grasp on reality... "

> >>

> >> Guru ji has 8th lord Venus in 5th house. Do think

> above statement can

> >> be true in his case?

> >> However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord

> in 5th, person

> >> teaches jyotish to others in foreign language.

> >>

> >>

> >> Best regards

> >>

> >> AJAY ASTRO

> >> ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

> <ajayzharotia

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> On 08-Jun-07, at 10:56 PM, Michal Dziwulski

> wrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>> Hare Rama Krsna II

> >>>

> >>> Dear Guruji and learned members,

> >>>

> >>> I have noticed in a few charts lately that a

> connection between the

> >>> 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to

> the persons grasp on

> >>> reality. I have heard that combinations such as

> 5th lord in 8th or

> >>> 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because

> chitta is in the

> >>> 5th house. Please can you explain what is

> chitta and how is it

> >>> different to the intelligence of the Lagna.

> >>>

> >>> Respectfully,

> >>> Michal

> >>>

> >>> Om Namo Narayanaya II

> >>>

> >>> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

> >>>

>

<http://us.rd./evt=43910/*http://mobile./mail>

> >>> with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

> >>>

>

<http://us.rd./evt=43910/*http://mobile./mail>

> >>>

> >>

> >

> >

>

=== message truncated ===

______________________________\

____

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

http://searchmarketing./

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna II

Thank you to everyone who contributed and helped to clarify the concept.

Much appreciated,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

Visti Larsen <visti Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2007 1:14:27 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Michal and others, NamaskarA connection between the eighth and fifth does cause Chitta-Roga which is the disease/distortion of the natives intelligence. However in such cases Jupiter must be weak or not supporting the lagna for this to be complete.

So lets see some cases:Jay Weiss: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is eighth lord in the fifth in Sagittarius.In this case Jupiter will support the fifth house and cannot give chitta-roga, instead it gives freedom from diseases and a very sharp sense of awareness.

Anonymous: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is in eighth - thus being fifth lord in the eighth.In this case the problem is that though Jupiter is strong in own sign, its supporting the eighth house indications and weakening the fifth house. This native had a type of schizophrenia where they began to hear voices (jupiter-hearing) . Jupiter was Atmakaraka and the native was given a remedy for Shiva, after which they had almost complete recovery and almost went of the medication.

Sanjay Rath: Pisces Lagna, Venus in fifth house.In this case many indications of chitta-roga are there as the fifth house and lord are all weak. But Jupiter is strong in the lagna and shows that the native will overcome all this due to the blessings of Shiva. Jupiter also aspects the fifth house and Sanjay was advised to perform certain remedies to ensure good health and children in this regard.

Anonymous: Scorpio lagna, Mercury in the fifth.In this case the native had eighth lord Mercury debilitated in the fifth. When the native talked, they could spin into very peculiar stories about what they had done or seen in life, to the extent that they seemed hallucinative. This went to the extent of hurting his career, and through a remedy the native became calm and more settled.

EndnoteWhen you see such signs of madness, and note that there are more than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsams a and if there truly is madness in the native, then the dusthana lords must afflict the lagna in this varga. This is the final determiner.

Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com Michal Dziwulski wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Ajay, Rafal,

Ajay - I have observed in many cases that the statement is true. So why is Guruji an exception? Saturn and Rahu also aspect - so what is protecting the chitta? Are other yogas like the one Rafal mentioned cancelling? I am not trying to say that 8th lord in 5th will always cause the same results. I am just trying to understand what is chitta.

Rafal - Wisdom intelligence, can you elaborate? If it is not intelligence coming from the senses is it more like intuition? More like 'common sense'?

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>Friday, June 8, 2007 8:02:16 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

hraum namah adityayaDear Ajay,As Scorpio is ruled by 8H, then occult studies comes easily to mind with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to go deep..citta/ inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg shows inteligence connected to sense organs and attitude in life.For teaching vedanga in foreign land - we need 6L with 8L - this is from Deva Keralam. Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comAJAY ASTRO napisał(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

Guru ji has 8th lord Venus in 5th house. Do think above statement can be true in his case?

However guruji mentioned a dictum that 8th lord in 5th, person teaches jyotish to others in foreign language.

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

Hare Rama Krsna II

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya IINo need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

Shree Ganeshaya namah,

Dear Anuragji and Rafel Ji,

I would like to jump into this discussion with an interesting chart.

Due to my limited knowledge I am unable to understand if this is good

horoscope or not and request your kind comments.

Native born:22Nov'71,10.30PM at Gulbarga Karnataka,India.

The native of this chart has Karka lagna with Ketu and 5th lord Mars

(scorpio) in 8th(aquarius) with 5th house being occupied by 4 planets

Sun, Venus, Jup(asta) and Mercury, moon in dhanu(6th house), saturn

® in Vrushabha and rahu in 7th house(makar). There are no planets

in kendra and 4 planets in trinal house(5th). Moon is in rasi sandhi

but vargottama.Is this a weak chart or strong chart?

The native has been told by Kanchi seer that he has Sanyas yoga??

Another reputed panchang karta at Mantralaya has said that he should

concentrate only on Shiva worship for health and material comforts

(he is vaishnavite).

The native though intelligent(is well versed in mantras and slokas of

Vishnu and recently shiva) but could not pursue education (not even

10th pass). He took care of his paralytic mother for past 8 years

(she died 1.5 years back and father in 1990) and did not marry.He is

currently in a Matha at Bangalore serving the ailing Swami

(mathadhipati) but is facing problems due to jealous colleagues. He

feels like quitting and going back to his town(gulbarga). What does

the future hold for him in terms of career and health. Will the

native ever get married?

Look forward to your comments and suggestions if any.

regards

Hanmant

sohamsa , " Anurag Sharma " <anuraagsharma27

wrote:

>

>

> |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

>

> Dear Michal,

>

> I think it was in Hindi but then Sanjay Ji sometimes makes many

> observations in English also. And vice versa. It used to be up at

the

> SJC Attri site but I am not sure if it is there at the new page. The

> link for the new page is given below:

>

> http://.org/sjc_delhi/atrimp3/

> <http://.org/sjc_delhi/atrimp3/>

>

> Regards,

>

> Anurag Sharma

>

> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

> sohamsa , Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@>

wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krsna II

> >

> > Dear Anurag,

> >

> > Thank you for your thoughts. Definitely afflictions are going to

> contribute to the problem just as benefics will prevent it.

> > A chart I had in mind has Leo Lagna, but in this case Jupiter is

in

> the 8th with Mars, and is aspected by Saturn and Rahu. The persons

> station in life is not bad and the person is intelligent, however

all

> the close friends will agree that the decisions in life that are

being

> made are fanciful. The person pursues dreams that are quite

> unattainable.

> > Other charts I have seen are much more malefic and the results in

the

> persons life are much more harmful.

> >

> > Is the lecture you mention in english or hindi? And if the former

can

> you point me to the link.

> >

> > Respectfully,

> > Michal

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya II

> >

> >

> > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@

> > sohamsa

> > Saturday, June 9, 2007 8:36:34 AM

> > Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

> >

> > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > Dear Michal,

> > If the 5th Lord is in 8th House and the 5th House is badly

afflicted,

> I have seen some such results come to pass. Guru would also be

important

> as the Karaka of the 5th and so too Saturn, as the Karaka of the

8th.

> The case that comes to mind carries these features, though Saturn is

> well placed. Just the placement of the 5th Lord in the 8th or vice

versa

> may not lead to this, unless there were other afflicting factors,

or if

> the lords were badly placed by sign placement, or indeed if this was

> linked with the placement of natural malefics in vulnerable Bhavas,

such

> as the 5th.

> > There is also the situation where the 5th Lord is itself the 8th

Lord,

> where it carries the potential to transform life in a very positive

way

> if it is well placed. This seems to have happened in my own chart.

(11th

> June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM; Cuttack, Orissa, India)

> > From what I have gathered from some of Sanjay Ji's lectures, the

> latter part of your query is addressed below. These are just my own

> musings:

> > 1. Lagna shows the Viveka/ the capacity for intellectual/

> philosophical discrimination.

> > 2. The Paka Lagna, inter alia, shows the dynamic facet of this

> discrimination. Something inherent in Lagna, is activated by applied

> intelligence. This would deal with decision making and intellectual

and

> physical action. Thus, Sanjay Ji has explained the various fallouts

of

> Asura and Sura Lagna Lords placed in Bhavas signified by Asura and

Sura

> Karakas.

> > 3. The 5th House is more elevated. It is not just the

possibilities

> for Viveka/ Lagna or Dhi: its application/ Paka Lagna; the 5th

House is

> a larger field of intellectual and spiritual possibilities. It is at

> once contemplation and theorising. It is from here that great works

> emerge, great writing, great plans, future universes, creativity:

both

> intellectual- spiritual as well as physical-procreativ e. It is also

> power.

> > 4. The 5th is I think more unlimited as it embodies Purva Punya,

and

> gives to the future what is available from the past. Again, the

> distinction is not water tight or mutually exclusive as both Lagna-

Lagna

> Lord and 5th House-5th Lord constitute the Dhimantah Yoga.

> > 5.Finally, as Rafal has stated, Sambandha is also important.

There is

> a lecture by Sanjay Ji on the 5th House and lord which covers this

> aspect.

> > Regards,

> > Anurag Sharma

> > http://www.planetar ytransformation. blogspot. com

> >

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com, Michal Dziwulski nearmichal@ ..>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krsna II

> > >

> > > Dear Guruji and learned members,

> > >

> > > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between

the

> 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on

> reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or

8th

> lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th

house.

> Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the

> intelligence of the Lagna.

> > >

> > > Respectfully,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > > Om Namo Narayanaya II

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _________ _________

> > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> > > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

> flight and hotel bargains.

> > > http://farechase. / promo-generic- 14795097

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

__\

> ____________

> > Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added

security

> of spyware protection.

> > http://new.toolbar./toolbar/features/norton/index.php

> >

>

Guest guest

|Namah Shivaya||

Dear Visti,

Namaskar,

In my case 5L is Rahu in parivartan with lagnesh Venus, also lord of 8H. Guru is in 12H. 5h also tenants Budha and Surya.

Guru doesnt aspect 5H but is strong in navamsa. Does that protect the 5H? Also does it mean that 5H behaves like Tula?

Sincerely,

Sharat Misra

-

Visti Larsen

Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:14 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Michal and others, NamaskarA connection between the eighth and fifth does cause Chitta-Roga which is the disease/distortion of the natives intelligence. However in such cases Jupiter must be weak or not supporting the lagna for this to be complete.

So lets see some cases:Jay Weiss: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is eighth lord in the fifth in Sagittarius.In this case Jupiter will support the fifth house and cannot give chitta-roga, instead it gives freedom from diseases and a very sharp sense of awareness.

Anonymous: Leo Lagna, Jupiter is in eighth - thus being fifth lord in the eighth.In this case the problem is that though Jupiter is strong in own sign, its supporting the eighth house indications and weakening the fifth house. This native had a type of schizophrenia where they began to hear voices (jupiter-hearing). Jupiter was Atmakaraka and the native was given a remedy for Shiva, after which they had almost complete recovery and almost went of the medication.

Sanjay Rath: Pisces Lagna, Venus in fifth house.In this case many indications of chitta-roga are there as the fifth house and lord are all weak. But Jupiter is strong in the lagna and shows that the native will overcome all this due to the blessings of Shiva. Jupiter also aspects the fifth house and Sanjay was advised to perform certain remedies to ensure good health and children in this regard.

Anonymous: Scorpio lagna, Mercury in the fifth.In this case the native had eighth lord Mercury debilitated in the fifth. When the native talked, they could spin into very peculiar stories about what they had done or seen in life, to the extent that they seemed hallucinative. This went to the extent of hurting his career, and through a remedy the native became calm and more settled.

EndnoteWhen you see such signs of madness, and note that there are more than the ones cited above, then check the Shastyamsa-Trimsamsa and if there truly is madness in the native, then the dusthana lords must afflict the lagna in this varga. This is the final determiner.

Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com Michal Dziwulski wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Ajay, Rafal,

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 8:02:16 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

hraum namah adityayaDear Ajay,As Scorpio is ruled by 8H, then occult studies comes easily to mind with that combination. Mind which has abilitiy to go deep..citta/ inteligence. 5H shows wisdom inteligence, while Lg shows inteligence connected to sense organs and attitude in life.For teaching vedanga in foreign land - we need 6L with 8L - this is from Deva Keralam. Regards,Rafal Gendarz Sri Jagannath Center Guruemail: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comJyotish pages: www.rohinaa. comAJAY ASTRO napisał(a):

||Om guruve namah||

Dear Michal, Namaskar

You said

Best regards

AJAY ASTRO

ajayzharotia@ gmail.com

Hare Rama Krsna II

Respectfully,

Michal

Guest guest

Dear Michal,

I myself have 5th and 8th lord the same - Mercury, in its own sign

in the 5th (29June1967,2300pm,78E46,22N12,+5:30GMT). Like I implied

in the previous post, it has both positives and negatives. I can

frequently think deeply about things most other people find useless,

because they cant see the direct connection with reality. At the

same time, it does make me theorize extensively. But many years ago

while involved in research, I realized that I can get carried away

with theorizing, so I learned to put in reality checks to separate

the wheat from the chaff i.e. the true inspirations from the flights

of fancy.

My own hunch is that a great many people on this group have 5th and

8th house connections. I mean, astrology does require intuition to

be used along with intelligence no? I would expect far fewer 5th and

8th house connections in successful " here-and-now " workers e.g.

emergency room doctors & nurses perhaps, others docs who do about 2-

3 procedures/surgeries or more per day, law enforcement officials,

results-oriented sales and marketing people (not analysts) etc. Any

such people on this group, please raise your (virtual) hand? But it

is an untested theory, would love a reality check if someone has any

statistics:-)

In the same vein, I have also found Sanjay Rathji's astrology (and

his parampara in general) to be deeper and perhaps more spiritual

than say KNRao's astrology which is very empirical. As in most

things in the world, it is hard to say which is " better " i.e. a

clear value judgement is not possible..

Just my thoughts,

Sundeep

>

> Know anyone like this? What does their chart reveal?

>

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya II

>

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

Om Namaha Adityaya

Dear Sundeep ji,

Namaskar. True, you echo my thoughts. I too dwell on topics which would be considered a 'waste of time'. Even in study i think long and research on things that people dont give a second thought to. I too have had difficulty in trying to keep things 'simple', am curbing my writing in too much detail and depth. But this was what brought me under the chatrachaya of the parampara, a lot of process of separation of the chaff and the wheat. I am fortunate indeed to have found a Guru to study in tne parampara.

God bless you,

regards

Nalini

Om Namo Narayanaya

Nalini Swamy

vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudentsohamsa Sent: Tuesday, 12 June, 2007 10:12:38 AM Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Dear Michal,I myself have 5th and 8th lord the same - Mercury, in its own sign in the 5th (29June1967, 2300pm,78E46, 22N12,+5: 30GMT). Like I implied in the previous post, it has both positives and negatives. I can frequently think deeply about things most other people find useless, because they cant see the direct connection with reality. At the same time, it does make me theorize extensively. But many years ago while involved in research, I realized that I can get carried away with theorizing, so I learned to put in reality checks to separate the wheat from the chaff i.e. the true inspirations from the flights of fancy.My own hunch is that a great many people on this group have 5th and 8th house connections. I mean, astrology does require intuition to be used along with intelligence no? I would expect far fewer 5th and 8th house connections in successful "here-and-now" workers e.g. emergency room doctors

& nurses perhaps, others docs who do about 2-3 procedures/surgerie s or more per day, law enforcement officials, results-oriented sales and marketing people (not analysts) etc. Any such people on this group, please raise your (virtual) hand? But it is an untested theory, would love a reality check if someone has any statistics:- )In the same vein, I have also found Sanjay Rathji's astrology (and his parampara in general) to be deeper and perhaps more spiritual than say KNRao's astrology which is very empirical. As in most things in the world, it is hard to say which is "better" i.e. a clear value judgement is not possible..Just my thoughts,Sundeep> > Know anyone like this? What does their chart reveal?> > Respectfully,> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> >Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.