IndiaDivine.org

chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sundeep,

5H and8H connection does make ' thinkers' but I am sure this attribute is seen in many succesful' practical' people as well. Each chart will need to be studied to see what is dominant in which dasa. Dasas modify these effects considerably along with gochar.

Profession is better seen from varnada lagna and 10L in Rasi, while skills from 10L or artha trikona in dasamsa.

I have 8L(lagnesh) in 5H, in parivartan with 5L(Rahu) in Lagna. As a professional I do complicated endoscopic procedures, which shows up only in my Ve-Me conjunction in D10 and Mars being 10L from Moon (13/03/57,20:59:08,Kanpur).

Sincerely,

Sharat

sohamsa , "vedicastrostudent" <vedicastrostudent wrote:>> Dear Michal,> I myself have 5th and 8th lord the same - Mercury, in its own sign > in the 5th (29June1967,2300pm,78E46,22N12,+5:30GMT). Like I implied > in the previous post, it has both positives and negatives. I can > frequently think deeply about things most other people find useless, > because they cant see the direct connection with reality. At the > same time, it does make me theorize extensively. But many years ago > while involved in research, I realized that I can get carried away > with theorizing, so I learned to put in reality checks to separate > the wheat from the chaff i.e. the true inspirations from the flights > of fancy.> > My own hunch is that a great many people on this group have 5th and > 8th house connections. I mean, astrology does require intuition to > be used along with intelligence no? I would expect far fewer 5th and > 8th house connections in successful "here-and-now" workers e.g. > emergency room doctors & nurses perhaps, others docs who do about 2-> 3 procedures/surgeries or more per day, law enforcement officials, > results-oriented sales and marketing people (not analysts) etc. Any > such people on this group, please raise your (virtual) hand? But it > is an untested theory, would love a reality check if someone has any > statistics:-)> > In the same vein, I have also found Sanjay Rathji's astrology (and > his parampara in general) to be deeper and perhaps more spiritual > than say KNRao's astrology which is very empirical. As in most > things in the world, it is hard to say which is "better" i.e. a > clear value judgement is not possible..> > Just my thoughts,> > Sundeep> > > > > Know anyone like this? What does their chart reveal?> > > > Respectfully,> > Michal> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > >>