IndiaDivine.org

chitta . connection 5th & 8th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste MichalOne who delves deeper into the very meaning of life and death will think differently. People who want to control others and form " groups of common thinking for survival " get flustered by the one who thinks deeply. The disparity is because others do not think deeply enough of the very meaning of life. Giving some questions for thought:

Why are we given life? How can life end in death when the meaning of life is opposite of death? Who gives us life? What is it? Whence we come? What happens when we die? What is death? What is the secret? How can people live without asking such questions?, etc, etc., etc....

This is how the native thinks. 5th lord is like a Lamp. It is the lord of learning, of intelligence, of creativity. It finds an unknown world of 8th house and gets very inquisitive. The unknown world of 8th house is hugely vast. It cannot be fathomed easily. It may take a whole lifetime to do so without proper guidance or many lifetimes. Unsatisfied curiosity and want to know everything that is there to be known, can make such people bereft of patience. They need a lot of patience and acceptance - So check grahas that bestow the same. Plus a calm mind - check moon. These people might find others very shallow. Thereby, the relationships tend to sour. They have a hard time living with their vast ignorance and tend to get unsure of themselves.Just few thoughts. Hope they help you.

Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 6/9/07, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal

> wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Sundeep,

I have not looked for the combination in Navamsa. PVR uses Taurus Lagnamsa in his chart on the software. And as for Einstein - woah!

I think you have a sense of what I mean. I have observed that people with the combination I mentioned often view certain situations very differently to others around them. Where others can all agree about the nature of a situation, the person with this combination will think something wildly different and without good reason. This creates great difficulty in their lives and the lives of those around. It is this disparity that I am trying to find the cause of.

Know anyone like this? What does their chart reveal?

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

vedicastrostudent <vedicastrostudent@

>sohamsa Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 9:49:36 PM Re: chitta . connection 5th & 8th houses

Dear Michal,I am neither a Guru nor a learned member, but I'm responding anyway,hope you dont mind.I agree when you say " adverse to the persons grasp on reality " , which I feel is in general true in exactly the context you mean it, i.e. as " reality " being the touch-feel-see- hear-taste reality of the outside world. But Vedanta says it is all an-atman, no? So that is in fact not reality!My take on 5 and 8th lords together or connected makes the person's intelligence intuitive i.e can dip into his unconscious. Now what exactly the intuition gets from the unconscious can be positive or negative (i.e. whether " deep musings on the nature of being " or " flights of fancy " )Note that Einstein had his 5th and 8th lords together. Closer to us, PVR Narasimha Rao of this group has 5th and 8th together in the 8th. I bring him up because I was scouring the old messages on the varahamihira group, and I uncovered a

discussion between Sanjay Rathji and PVRji in which they were attempting to rectify his birthtime:PVRji and his father insisted that PVRji's lagnamsa was Taurus from where Jupiter was in 8th in Sagittarius. PVRji's father thought that this made PVRji a " nigoodha tattva jijnaasu " (I believe this means one who delves deeply into complex issues). Whereas Sanjay Rathji felt it was Aries Navamsa because Jupiter would then be in the 9th - upholder of dharma. There was no resolution, so I dont know what PVRji settled on as the correct one.In any case, I bring it up because it all relates to what the 8th house actually is (in Rasi and Navamsa). Would love to hear what the Gurus say..ThanksSundeepsohamsa@ .com

, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krsna II> >

Dear Guruji and learned members,> > I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna. > > Respectfully,

> Michal> > Om Namo Narayanaya II> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Finding fabulous fares is fun. > Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.> http://farechase. / promo-generic-

14795097>

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Dear Michal,This is a very stupid (excuse the word but it's the only one to suite) statement.I know several people, including myself, who have 8th lord in the 5th and if there is someting I grasp TOO WELL, it's reality...

Best regards/Jay WeissOn 08/06/07, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna II

Dear Guruji and learned members,

I have noticed in a few charts lately that a connection between the 5th house and the 8th house can be adverse to the persons grasp on reality. I have heard that combinations such as 5th lord in 8th or 8th lord in 5th can cause this. This is because chitta is in the 5th house. Please can you explain what is chitta and how is it different to the intelligence of the Lagna.

Respectfully,

Michal

Om Namo Narayanaya II

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.