IndiaDivine.org

Jyotish Digest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sarbani Sarkar [sarbani] Monday, June 20, 2005 6:59 PM' '; ' '; 'sjc-sl 'Cc: 'Bpfeeley'; 'RGDREYER'; 'Danica Novakovic'; Bojan Vidakovic; 'Zoran Radosavljevic'; 'rk'; 'Puru'; 'mwong0708'; 'Sarajit Poddar'; 'Sanjay Rath'; 'admn'Jyotish Digest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Friends,

Please find attached a word doc file giving you the updated JD subscription rates in USD, GBP, Euros, SL rupee and SGD. There is a subscription form along with it and the modes of payment. For international rs we now have Paypal. Please circulate this document in other jyotish lists as well. JD is now accepting advertisements. JD is also now registered with the Registrar of the Newspapers of India.

We have more or less streamlined the subscription and dispatch issues of the magazine, and rescued it from the hands of others who were cashing in on it, except for the matter of torn envelopes. We would like to thank everybody who made this process possible. A special thanks to Ronnie Gale Dreyer of New York, R. C. Shrivastav of Agra and G. V. Palaniswami of Kerala for helping us to make this system perfect, to Danica Novakovic of SJC-Serbia and Maria Wong of SJC-Singapore who have worked hard for JD in their respective countries.

The editing, design and lay-out of the magazine is done single handedly by Sanjayji, working late into the night choosing the right photographs, making charts and proof-reading and selecting the papers. The whole magazine from A to Z is his handiwork. The subscriptions, dispatch and administration is handled by Mihir Guha Roy. I merely perform the role of acting as a channel of communication between these two persons and the rest of you.

Finally, a thanks to all our rs for keeping JD alive and making it one of the best jyotish magazines.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar

Guest guest

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Sarbani Ji,

Namaste.

From Kuwait, how much amount I have to send for 1 year subscription ? Please clarify.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

Sarbani Sarkar [sarbani] Monday, June 20, 2005 6:59 PM' '; ' '; 'sjc-sl 'Cc: 'Bpfeeley'; 'RGDREYER'; 'Danica Novakovic'; Bojan Vidakovic; 'Zoran Radosavljevic'; 'rk'; 'Puru'; 'mwong0708'; 'Sarajit Poddar'; 'Sanjay Rath'; 'admn'Jyotish Digest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Friends,

Please find attached a word doc file giving you the updated JD subscription rates in USD, GBP, Euros, SL rupee and SGD. There is a subscription form along with it and the modes of payment. For international rs we now have Paypal. Please circulate this document in other jyotish lists as well. JD is now accepting advertisements. JD is also now registered with the Registrar of the Newspapers of India.

We have more or less streamlined the subscription and dispatch issues of the magazine, and rescued it from the hands of others who were cashing in on it, except for the matter of torn envelopes. We would like to thank everybody who made this process possible. A special thanks to Ronnie Gale Dreyer of New York, R. C. Shrivastav of Agra and G. V. Palaniswami of Kerala for helping us to make this system perfect, to Danica Novakovic of SJC-Serbia and Maria Wong of SJC-Singapore who have worked hard for JD in their respective countries.

The editing, design and lay-out of the magazine is done single handedly by Sanjayji, working late into the night choosing the right photographs, making charts and proof-reading and selecting the papers. The whole magazine from A to Z is his handiwork. The subscriptions, dispatch and administration is handled by Mihir Guha Roy. I merely perform the role of acting as a channel of communication between these two persons and the rest of you.

Finally, a thanks to all our rs for keeping JD alive and making it one of the best jyotish magazines.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Sarkar

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

• 2 years later...

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ragunatha Nemani,

Im Robert Valencia from the Philippines. I read Vistiji's message for Pardeep. Im also a JIVA student (supervised by Dr. Keizler & Lakshmi Kary). I am here to ask your support for accessing articles from Jyotish Digest. may the Divine bless you immensely fgor your generosity. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Robz V

Visti Larsen <visti ; Sohamsa <sohamsa >; "vedic astrology " <vedic astrology >Sunday, December 9, 2007 5:21:12 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Conference handouts (share)

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Pardeep, NamaskarWho stopped teaching? Considering the amount of learning already available, I see no reason why some of SJC's sharing of knowledge cannot be repaid before we have to start begging people to ensure we can keep teaching without worrying about our bread.

The Audio subscriptions for ALL the conference Audios plus handouts through SJC is a meager 25 US dollars. This is not too much to ask when you can still read all the high quality articles on sites of:Sanjay Rath, Freedom Cole, Sanjay Prabhakaran, Sarajit Poddar, Rafal Gendarz and many others for free on their websites! On my website (http://srigaruda. com) there are now 116 separate posts to learn from, being both articles and audios! and ALL for free! What to talk of those on Sanjay's, Sanjay P's, Freedom's, Sarajits and Rafal's websites?

We are still teaching on this group and there are highly qualified members like Rafal Gendarz who diligently answer questions, so I'm not sure why you have made such a statement. From my experience people tend to ask for the world when its for free, but when it costs something they treat even the smallest drops as amrita.

If you want some help, then why not ask some of the very generous members such as Raghunatha Nemani (raon1008 ), who even offered to sponsor free Jyotish Digest subscriptions to people.At least do that instead of offering such things like this.

Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com pardeep shindy wrote:

Namskar memberi am learning astrology but as all the respected teacher has stopped teaching in group or from there website or they following instruction of their param guru to promote money making concept.. any way their wish.. I just want to ask if any body want to share these hand out and mp3 please contact me i will pay half the amount.. As i am not in position to pay full amount.. please consider my request positively ...Pardeep Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Members, Namaskar

For all rs to the Srijagannath Audio subscriptions.NEW!! We have been able to add handouts for conference recordings conducted in 2005. Hope you will enjoy the same.

Yours sincerely, -- Visti Larsen - SJC GuruJaimini SJC - Denmark email: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations, free mp3's and articles visit: http://srigaruda. com

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.