IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear gurus, I am nintersted in jyotish as beginner but I am foreign to matters of remedies and mantras . I had read a article of "what guru dev said" by guru sanjay rath. there was an example a girl with ketu in upapada and recommended a mantra for remedy. but not for males ketu in upapada. I carry a problem for years

like a person in the articles . because I have ketu in upapada and 2nd house in my chart. I met a girl at university in turkey in dec 2004 but WE CANnot any connection even with a word. I learnt that Upapada is a maya of spouse so worshipped to ul . well, which mantra and remedies recommended by you gurus. that is important thing for me. thansk for now and with my respects for my chart : july 10, 1981 karlsruhe germany 21:12 dst:+1 tz+1 For rectification of chart: I return to turkey 5 feb 1988 I start to university 14sep 2000 ( trade and management) I finished the university june 2005 I did my military service begin : april 2007 end :sep2007 involment in astrology begin : nov 2004

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.