IndiaDivine.org

Vehicle problem (Calculation of vehicle number)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar Amitji, First of all wish you and everyone else who is reading this mail a very very auspicious Maha Shiva Ratri. May the guru of all gurus guide you to your destination! You have done a very nice analysis. Can you please tell me a bit more about the vehicle number division by 12 rule? How is it applied? -Thanks RajarshiAmit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar rajarshi Shiv Ratri mubark ho.. Yes you are right native is having karkat lagna . I think I have use AM. Instead PM. Any way it is all God's wish.. The native having rahu with badhka in 7th house aspect of shani creating sarpa dosa for the native and one more prominent point find out ketu In lagna and mars having dristi creating doubt for abhichara also same condition happening in kalasma . The lagna lord chander is astma and rahu and ketu sitting in lagna mars aspecting it with greha dristi....

4th lord and badhka for karkata lagna aspected by rahu again .. So in my opinion this is case of abhichara or black magic..Remedy for this is Ganehsa homam.. Now we can chk the No. of the vehicle and compatibility with native chart .. The vehicle No. given by you is 8676 is fully divisible with 12 hence meena rashi it is 9th house from lagna but 6th house from AL having badhka from AL. Which will create aguntaka problems ..when we add all digit no. come 9 which is mars No. placed third from Al..and partner for abhichar also So take care…….. how ever there is exchange between mars and Jupiter 2nd from AL loss will be financial only.. I will still advice you not go for old car as Venus like everything fresh or new ..

karka for Old is satrun and venus don't like any thing old.. Ganehs homam or the mirtyunjaya mantra homam (venus involvement) will rectify this problem for sure…RegardAmit puri On 05/03/2008, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Namasakar Amitji, Thanks a lot for taking the trouble of analysing. But the lagna is not makar. Its karkat and rasi is Tula. Rest its Krishna Chaturthi (Tuesday). So shani is neecha in 10th house. But yes the

cuse of shukra is there which is controller of vahas. The car is white in colour and the number is MH 04 BK 8676. Also in rasi A4 is contains the cursed Shukra. However the 4th house has AL and Moon (Lagnesh). Kindly give your valueable comments and analysis. Really really appreciate it. Also the remedies that needs to be done. -Regards Rajarshi Amit Puri <amitpuri20 > wrote: Namskar Rajarshi The said native is born on Krishna chaturhi , swati nakshtra,, tula rashi..As your prashna is related to Vahna sukha and unknown problem

so badhka involvement should be there..let us see step by step … native is having makram lagnam and fourth house having neecha shani in ashta/sashta .i.e baddhka amsa (can create health issue for native also).. The karka of the Vahna is shukra under cursed by shani and rahu. Which show sudden and bad health of the vehicle.. shukra having 2/12 relation with 4th lord..Fourth lord mangal in 12th house from lagna trine to it is own house having good position but exchange between Jupiter and mangal again making mangal in badhka sthana .in d-16 (46 sec. rectification from the given time) chart the mangal 4th lord of rashi chart is placed in marankarka shtana showing ill health or poor vahna suka. Can you send me the vehicle No. for further calculation.. and I request you not to purchase old vehicle…and do the mangal remedies…Do sunder kand path of 21 days regular and do pooja with panchopchara while

drawing triangle with red kum kum on bhoja patra or on plate… and recite mangal basic greha mantra then purchase the new vehicle.. Please send me the vehicle NO. regardAmit puri On 04/03/2008, rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Respected Gurujis,This is regardiong a lady who has been facing very weid prblems regarding her vehicle. Her vehicle had been bought about 4 years ago and since then it used to get broken down very frequently. Now since oct last year strange and weird kinds of probelms have started with the

car.In the middle of the road for no apparent reason it suddenly stops functioning. Neither the driver nor the mechanic has any clue as to why. Again suddenly it starts off again. Then once for two whole weeks every consequetive day she finds in the morning that her car battery is drained. Now the garage is hers and it is VERY secure. So no chancs of anyone playing mischief. In another instance, the car is send for servicing, the very next day the ac belt stops working. The moment its brought into the garage it starts functioning again. This same kind of things keep happening over and over and everyone is baffaled. Infact in the last five months she has spend almost 3/4th of the cars costs in getting things fixed and trying to sort out probelms but still no solution. And worst part is things look so random and fated. While buying the car she had done whatever necessary pujas are normally prescribed. Now she cant

decide if it would be right to sell of this car and buy a new one because the weirdness of the probelms makes her wonder if the same things will come up again. It would be of REAL help if the respect Gurus could kindly take a look at teh chart and inform if a new car should be bought by selling of this one or some remedy is to be done.The birth details of the car owner:16th March 19713:40 pmBenaras-RegardsRajarshi Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam || Save all your chat conversations. Find them online. Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Amit,

Namaste

[Now we can chk the No. of the vehicle and compatibility with native chart .. The vehicle No. given by you is 8676 is fully divisible with 12 hence meena rashi it is 9th house from lagna but 6th house from AL having badhka from AL. Which will create aguntaka problems ..when we add all digit no. come 9 which is mars No. placed third from Al..and partner for abhichar also So take care∑∑.. how ever there is exchange between mars and Jupiter 2nd from AL loss will be financial only.. I will still advice you not go for old car as Venus like everything fresh or new .. karka for Old is satrun and venus don't like any thing old.. ]

Regard

Amit puri

The full registration number of the car is MH04 BK8676 which is in 2 parts, but the last part is the important consideration:

= 5804 418676

Reverse the number and expunge multiples of 12:

= 4085 = 676814

= R4 Kartaka rasi aspect by Mars with Ketu in lagna. = R2 – Vrishabha rasi and

bhadaksthana

Alternatively, taking the entire registration number, we get the following:

6768144085/12

R1 – Mesha rasi

Taking only the last four digits which is 8676

Reverse the number and expunge multiples of 12

= 0 = 12 Meena rasi with combust Mercury and MT, UL and A11 (badhakesh)

I am not going to be reading the chart, but agree that abhicara is one of the likely

issue here, but note that the 7th house is badly afflicted.

BTW, A5 suggests Vayu mantra, hence Hanuman kavaca or related with impact of

both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted

Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in on

Ganesh Mantra? Just curious.

Love,

Swee

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Amit,

Namaste

Check the graha arudha and the meaning becomes clear. Om Namah Shivaya will also bode well for her general health, but A5 indicates the mantra itself. Guru in fixed sign aspects the grahas in movable signs that are causing the sarpa shaapa. The exchange of Candra with Sani is to be noted together with Guru’s aspect on the 9th with graha arudha of both nodes and its exaltation sign, the lagna. Since Guru and Mangal are friends and Mangal’s debilitated aspect is on the lagna, I did not opt for Narasimha mantra.

Got the gist of your reasoning re-Mula nakshatra and Ketu. But the diety of this nakshatra is not Ganesh as far as I recall, but instead, it is NirR^iti whom one has to propitiate.

Love,

Swee

On 6/3/08 12:03, " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

Namskar Swee ji

Thanks for mail

You are bit advance in calculating whole No...... adding Katapaydi concept.. but i am calculating with last four digit only..And as far Ganpati homam is consrnd ……….Mars in moola nakshtra lorded by ketu and mars changing its position after exchange with Jupiter and well placed in d-16 .. assuming mars not going to harm coz of yogakarka but this is headless ketu only.. need to rectify in asresha nakshtra so lord Ganpati homam as basic remedy..

i am not getting your these lines...

" both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in on "

dear Rajarshi you can read Pandit Sanjay ji book " Crux of vedic astrology " for the application and knowledge of concept..you requested for..

Regard

Amitpuri

On 06/03/2008, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Amit,

Namaste

[Now we can chk the No. of the vehicle and compatibility with native chart .. The vehicle No. given by you is 8676 is fully divisible with 12 hence meena rashi it is 9th house from lagna but 6th house from AL having badhka from AL. Which will create aguntaka problems ..when we add all digit no. come 9 which is mars No. placed third from Al..and partner for abhichar also So take care∑∑.. how ever there is exchange between mars and Jupiter 2nd from AL loss will be financial only.. I will still advice you not go for old car as Venus like everything fresh or new .. karka for Old is satrun and venus don't like any thing old.. ]

Regard

Amit puri

The full registration number of the car is MH04 BK8676 which is in 2 parts, but the last part is the important consideration:

= 5804 418676

= 4085 = 676814

= R4 Kartaka rasi aspect by Mars with Ketu in lagna. = R2 – Vrishabha rasi and

bhadaksthana

6768144085/12

R1 – Mesha rasi

I am not going to be reading the chart, but agree that abhicara is one of the likely

Love,

Swee

Guest guest

Namskar Swee jiThanks for mail

You are bit advance in calculating whole No...... adding Katapaydi concept.. but

i am calculating with last four digit only..And as

far Ganpati homam is consrnd ¡­¡­¡­.Mars in moola nakshtra lorded by ketu and mars changing its position after exchange

with Jupiter and well placed in d-16 .. assuming mars not going to harm coz of yogakarka but

this is headless ketu only.. need to rectify in asresha nakshtra so lord Ganpati homam as basic

remedy.. i am not getting your these lines...

" both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in on "

dear Rajarshi you can read Pandit Sanjay ji book " Crux of vedic astrology " for the application and knowledge of concept..you requested for..

Regard

AmitpuriOn 06/03/2008, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Amit,

Namaste

[Now we can chk the No. of the vehicle and compatibility with native chart .. The vehicle No. given by you is 8676 is fully divisible with 12 hence meena rashi it is 9th house from lagna but 6th house from AL having badhka from AL. Which will create aguntaka problems ..when we add all digit no. come 9 which is mars No. placed third from Al..and partner for abhichar also So take care¡Æ¡Æ.. how ever there is exchange between mars and Jupiter 2nd from AL loss will be financial only.. I will still advice you not go for old car as Venus like everything fresh or new .. karka for Old is satrun and venus don't like any thing old.. ]

Regard

Amit puri

= 5804 418676

= 4085 = 676814

= R4 Kartaka rasi aspect by Mars with Ketu in lagna. = R2 ¨C Vrishabha rasi and

bhadaksthana

6768144085/12

R1 ¨C Mesha rasi

Love,

Swee

Guest guest

Hi Amit, Mahamrityunjaya i believe would be a good mantra as it is related to venyus and also since there is a chance of abhichara.. also can someone please throw some light on why did it suddenly increase from november beginning last year.. it has become really severe since then.. Swee, She has been doing the hanuman chalisa and kavach by herself for a very very long time. So i guess it really has not helped. Is there some otehr solution to it? And thanks once again for taking the trouble to explain. -Regards Rajarshi Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote: Namskar Swee jiThanks for mail You are bit advance in calculating whole No...... adding Katapaydi concept.. but i am calculating with last four digit only..And as far Ganpati homam is consrnd ¡­¡­¡­.Mars in moola

nakshtra lorded by ketu and mars changing its position after exchange with Jupiter and well placed in d-16 .. assuming mars not going to harm coz of yogakarka but this is headless ketu only.. need to rectify in asresha nakshtra so lord Ganpati homam as basic remedy.. i am not getting your these lines... " both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in on" dear Rajarshi you can read Pandit Sanjay ji book "Crux of vedic astrology " for the application and knowledge of concept..you requested for.. RegardAmitpuri On 06/03/2008, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Amit,Namaste [Now we can chk the No. of the vehicle and compatibility with native chart .. The vehicle No. given by you is 8676 is fully divisible with 12 hence meena rashi it is 9th house from lagna but 6th house from AL having badhka from AL. Which will create aguntaka problems ..when we add all digit no. come 9 which is mars No. placed third from Al..and partner for abhichar also So take care¡Æ¡Æ.. how ever there is exchange between mars and Jupiter 2nd from AL loss will be financial only.. I will still advice you not go for old car as Venus like everything fresh or new .. karka for Old is satrun and venus don't like any thing old.. ] Regard Amit puri The full registration number of the car is MH04 BK8676 which is in 2 parts, but the last part is the important consideration: = 5804 418676 Reverse the number and expunge multiples of 12: = 4085

= 676814 = R4 Kartaka rasi aspect by Mars with Ketu in lagna. = R2 ¨C Vrishabha rasi

and bhadaksthana Alternatively, taking the entire registration number, we get the following: 6768144085/12 R1 ¨C Mesha

rasi Taking only the last four digits which is 8676 Reverse the number and expunge multiples of 12 = 0 = 12 Meena rasi with combust Mercury and MT, UL and A11 (badhakesh) I am not going to be reading the chart, but agree that abhicara is one of the likely issue here, but note that the 7th house is badly afflicted. BTW, A5 suggests Vayu mantra, hence Hanuman kavaca or related with impact of both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in

on Ganesh Mantra? Just curious. Love, Swee Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Hi Amit. Swee and the rest of the learned astrologers, Can you please tell me if the person should be doing maha mrityunjaya jap then how many japas are needed for how many days or if there is any other solution for this porblem kindly enlighten me. Thanks a lot. You have been of terrific help. -Regards Rajarshirajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 wrote: Hi Amit, Mahamrityunjaya i believe

would be a good mantra as it is related to venyus and also since there is a chance of abhichara.. also can someone please throw some light on why did it suddenly increase from november beginning last year.. it has become really severe since then.. Swee, She has been doing the hanuman chalisa and kavach by herself for a very very long time. So i guess it really has not helped. Is there some otehr solution to it? And thanks once again for taking the trouble to explain. -Regards Rajarshi Amit Puri <amitpuri20 > wrote: Namskar Swee jiThanks for mail You are bit advance in calculating whole No...... adding Katapaydi concept.. but i am calculating with last four digit only..And as far Ganpati homam is consrnd ¡­¡­¡­.Mars in moola nakshtra lorded by ketu and mars changing its position after exchange with Jupiter and well placed in d-16 .. assuming mars not going to harm coz of yogakarka but this is headless ketu only.. need to rectify in asresha nakshtra so lord Ganpati homam as basic remedy.. i am not getting your these lines... " both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in on" dear Rajarshi you can read Pandit Sanjay ji book "Crux of vedic astrology " for the application and knowledge of concept..you requested for.. RegardAmitpuri On 06/03/2008, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote: Jaya JagannathaDear Amit,Namaste [Now we can chk the No. of the vehicle and compatibility with native chart .. The vehicle No. given by you is 8676 is fully divisible with 12 hence meena rashi it is 9th house from lagna but 6th house from AL having badhka from AL. Which will create aguntaka problems ..when we add all digit no. come 9 which is mars No. placed third from Al..and partner for abhichar

also So take care¡Æ¡Æ.. how ever there is exchange between mars and Jupiter 2nd from AL loss will be financial only.. I will still advice you not go for old car as Venus like everything fresh or new .. karka for Old is satrun and venus don't like any thing old.. ] Regard Amit puri The full registration number of the car is MH04 BK8676 which is in 2 parts, but the last part is the important consideration: = 5804 418676 Reverse the number and expunge multiples of 12: = 4085 = 676814 = R4 Kartaka rasi aspect by Mars with Ketu in lagna. = R2 ¨C Vrishabha rasi

and bhadaksthana Alternatively, taking the entire registration number, we get the following: 6768144085/12 R1 ¨C Mesha

rasi Taking only the last four digits which is 8676 Reverse the number and expunge multiples of 12 = 0 = 12 Meena rasi with combust Mercury and MT, UL and A11 (badhakesh) I am not going to be reading the chart, but agree that abhicara is one of the likely issue here, but note that the 7th house is badly afflicted. BTW, A5 suggests Vayu mantra, hence Hanuman kavaca or related with impact of both luminaries in the 7th with the exchange of Chandra and Shani with exalted Guru in the lagna where graha arudha is concerned... How did you hone in

on Ganesh Mantra? Just curious. Love, Swee Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam || Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.