IndiaDivine.org

Sri Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri PVR ji,Yasoda had asked for birth details of Lord Sri Krishna, which I was able to furnish from 'Notable Horoscopes by Sri BV Raman'. She is now unable to generate the chart using JHora 7.02 as she may not be able to input the year of birth 3228 BC correctly. I am also curious to learn how to generate charts of persons born so many years ago using JHora. Kindly guide us and elaborate.RegardsSunil K. Sharma--- On Wed, 4/16/08, yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

yasoda krsna <yasodakrsnaRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Sri Krishna"Sunil Sharma" <sunilsharma21Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 3:02 PM

Sir,

When I feed the information in Jhora 7.01 it will not generate the chart.

When I feed it in Jhora 7.02 it will generate the chart but Nakshatra becomes Bharani.

Do you use any other software?

Yasoda

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21yasoda krsna <yasodakrsnaWednesday, April 16, 2008 11:38:53 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Sri KrishnaHi Yasoda,Depends on what yr ultimate objectives are. But you can erect a chart using the planetary details provided below. You can then plot other divisional charts based on the birth chart.If what you mean is to erect a chart using a particular software then pl be explicit.Sunilyasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

Yes Sir

I am not able to generate the chart. Do you use Gregorian or Julian?

yasoda

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21yasoda krsna <yasodakrsnaTuesday, April 15, 2008 10:21:34 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Sri KrishnaU r welcome. Do let me know if u need anything else.Sunilyasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

Thanks a million

Yasoda

Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21yasodakrsnaSent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:40:50 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Sri Krishna

Hi Yasoda,Following details have been quoted for Sri Krishna's birth in 'Notable Horoscopes - B.V. Raman (Sixth Edition, 1991)19th July 3228 B.C.Time: at about midnightPlace: Latitude 27 degrees 25 minutes North, Longitude: 77 degrees 41 minutes EastPlanetary positions: Sun 139d 48m, Moon 47d 42m, Mars 91d 6m, Mercury 152d 48m, Jupiter 148d 54m, Venus 102d 54m, Saturn 224d 42m, Rahu 106d 24m, Ascendant 50 d, Ayanamsa +50d 40mBalance of Moon's Dasa at birth: 4 years 2 months 21 daysAs you may expect, the birth data has been justified quoting shlokas from various Puranas like Vishnupurana, Matsyapurana, Harivamsa, Shrimad Bhagavatageeta etc. and events in 'His' life rationalised using the above planetary positions. There is an analysis of Sri Krishna's horoscope in the book and I will be glad to scan and send it to you should you need it.

Hope this meets your rquirement.Sunil Sharma

yasoda krsna <yasodakrsna wrote:

Nmaskar,

Can anybody email me Data for Sri Krishna chart?

Thank you in advance

Yasoda

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.