IS THAT TRUE VISTIJI

ATMAKARAKA FOR ME IS SURYA AND HE IS NEECHA AND EXALTED IN NAVAMSA

AK IS WITH KETU AND VENUS

SO THAT MEANS SOUL SUFFERS ?

AND OTHER IMP THING

THOUGH DEPRESSION AND LONELINESS IS COMMON FOR ALL

WHAT I FEEL PERSONALLY IS

THE DEPRESSION AND LONELINESS WHICH I HAVE IS SEVERE TO SEVERE

ITS LIKE MIND TORTURE INFACT MENTAL TORTURE ...

WHY VISTIJI ?????????/

IS THAT BEC OF MOON MERCURY AND JUP AFFLICTED BY SATURN

?

Guest guest

Dear Prathoshg, God has the power to reverse. IF you do think that placement of planets in the wrong place is the cause of all your problems, let you faith rest in him. Do what you have to do in daily life. Whatever god does it for best, oversensitivity is a case of mind over matter. Perhaps, there is no one whose there to "get you", everyone feels hurt. It just the matter of letting go and moving forward versus the state of dwelling over ones hurt. Remember, we all know that we are going to die someday yet we continue living, we dream of good things we are all working towards something and this is the ultimate reality. If you were that sensetive, that you would be crying everyday thinking you are going to die the next day, chances are you are not. So this is the

"Great" reality of life. So when death itself does not bother you i dont see why small things should. Move on my friend, meditate on Om Namashivaya and rest your faith on the lotus feet of the lord. Regards, PG.prathoshg <prathoshg wrote: Take a Human being in Kali Yugaatleast they would be happy somewhatwe can see normally all enjoying life laughing like anything all actors actress and software peopleThey

have money and they are very happy no problems for them i feel personally MOON FOR ME IN 10TH IN LEO SCORPIO LAGNA AND IN LAGNA MERCURY AND SATURN AFFLICTS MOON AND MERCURY VERY WORSTLY U CAN SAY THIS IS OVERSENSITIVITY BUT MANY OF THEM HAVE THIS COMBO STILL THEY DONT CRY OR DONT GET SENSITIVE AND WHY ONLY ME NOT ABLE TO CONTROL AND CRY MORE WORST THAN A GIRL IS IT BEC OF VENUS IN SCORPIO I HAVE HEARD VENUS IN SCORPIO IN RASI OR NAVAMSA MAKES A PERSON EXTREME CORE EMOTIONAL IN ALL MATTERS IS THAT TRUE VISTIJI ATMAKARAKA FOR ME IS SURYA AND HE IS NEECHA AND EXALTED IN NAVAMSA AK IS WITH KETU AND VENUS SO THAT MEANS SOUL SUFFERS ?AND OTHER IMP THINGTHOUGH DEPRESSION AND LONELINESS IS COMMON FOR ALLWHAT I FEEL PERSONALLY ISTHE DEPRESSION AND LONELINESS WHICH I HAVE IS SEVERE TO SEVERE ITS LIKE MIND TORTURE INFACT MENTAL TORTURE ...WHY VISTIJI ?????????/IS THAT BEC

OF MOON MERCURY AND JUP AFFLICTED BY SATURN ?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.