IndiaDivine.org

What is going to happen this guys profession in the coming 5 year.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is this guy spiritual in nature or not. Can he make a spiritual institution and help the poor. If so, then, when it can happen.

DOB: 27-04-1955

Time: 12:40 P.M.

Place of Birth: Bouda (or Boudh) , Orissa (Lat: 20:50 N, Long: 84:25 East)

Lagna : Cancer, Rasi: Gemini,

Saturn® in the 4th house, Rahu in the 6th house, Venus in the 9th house, Sun and Mercury in the 10th house, Mars in the 11th house, Jupitor, Moon and Ketu in the 12th house.

Augustine.

--- On Wed, 7/5/08, LYNN BIRNIE <mlingeshashree wrote:

LYNN BIRNIE <mlingeshashreeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] nikola tesla Date: Wednesday, 7 May, 2008, 2:17 PM

hello allthank you for the great TESLA'S chartwhile all things are same, i find slight differences as follows:mahakala lord is moonand sun rise sunset times are slightly differentand ayanamsa 21 51 12.43janma ghatis 48. 7970s/w is JHR 7,1pl tell me where i can correct this?i am also surprised that birth time is 00 00 00 exactly midnight??Nikola Tesla was one of our greats but he was let down by the system and he deserved far greater recognition and honour for his work.many thanks

Be Happy always!

Dr Lynn

rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Wednesday, 7 May, 2008 5:29:41 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] nikola tesla

Thank you for sharing Nikolas Tesla's chart. The four planet combination in the 5th house from AL is very interesting. The combustion probbaly makes it a raj yoga. Also the lagna lord mars in 6th house with ketu and aspected by rahu and jupiter is the reason for his supeme intelligence.

Correct me if I was wrong in my analysis.

-Regards

RajarshiMichal Dziwulski <nearmichal > wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Voya,There was a discussion on Mr Tesla in the Sohamsa list not that far back if you are interested.Respectfully,MichalVoja Trajkovic Wednesday, May 7, 2008 6:22:22 AM[Om Krishna Guru] nikola tesla||Om namah Sivaya||Tesla, NikolaNatal ChartJuly 10, 1856Time: 0:00:00Time Zone: 1:01:16 (East of GMT)Place: 15 E 19' 00", 44 N 35' 00"Altitude: 0.00 metersLunar Yr-Mo: Nala - AshadhaTithi: Sukla Ashtami (Ra) (81.73% left)Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Hastha (Ch) (8.80% left)Yoga: Siva (Bu) (64.05% left)Karana: Vishti (Sa) (63.47% left)Hora Lord: Sani (5 min sign: Kark)Mahakala Hora: Budha (5 min sign: Vrish)Kaala Lord: Guru

(Mahakala: Mangala)Sunrise: 4:25:04 (July 9)Sunset: 19:43:19 (July 9)Janma Ghatis: 48.9556Ayanamsa: 21-51-07.66Sidereal Time: 19:12:15Voja Trajkovic SIVA asistent-koordinato r http://siva- edu.110mb. com ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam

Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus find hidden treasure

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.