IndiaDivine.org

Visitji Clear Explanation and Valauable help required from u pls help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jim and Maja, I though Shiva yoga is formed between Sun and Ketu. -Regards Rajarshimajastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote: Om Gurave NamahDear Jim,Namastenice to have you included! Ofcourse, there is yoga formed by kendra and kona lord, and it is Lakshmi (kona) Narayana (kendra) Yoga. Shiva Yoga is yuti or mutual aspect of Surya and Rahu (Shakti yoga is Chandra and Rahu). Krishna has this yoga in his

Navamsa chart. I shall reply to him about meaning of this yoga in a few hours, so I hope you won't mind to read it from there.Best regards,MajaHari Om Tat Sat , "vedicastro_mind" <vedicastro_mind wrote:>> || Hare Krishna ||> Dear Sir,> Namaskar,> > One trine lord and one kendra lord together in anyhouse leads > to "Shiva Yoga" and it is blessings.> > Maja please rectify me if I am wrong.> > Regards,> Jim> > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> >> > Dear Maja, Namaste.> > > > Not just two girls, I have the third one in my lap now in the form

> of my grand daughter!> > > > As my Sat-Moon period has just started, I have decided to take > control of my short temper and discipline myself. I have started > reading Bhagavadgita and that has made to take this step. By the way, > I am doing quite well over the past one week :-)> > > > I agree with you that there is cancellation of Sun's debilitation > in Navamsha. I don't know anything about Shiva Yoga. Please give me > pointers to understand the same.> > > > I wish all your dreams come true.> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Krishna,> > > > Namaste> > > > oh, daughters, so sweet... I would like to have at least one some > > day.> >

> > Yes, stupidity, lies, bad intensions… I can understand quite well > > how much this can upset you. Yet, when there are malefics involved > > to Chandra, hardest task is to be tolerant to family members(but > > they deserve it more than anyone on planet). When I read that > your > > colleagues never see you in such mood, and family members do have > > that opportunity sometimes, it just crossed my mind how great > would > > it be if this was just reversed. Don't worry, soon you'll see that > > the more times you "count to ten" and say what you have in a > > different way, the less times you will even feel need to "count to > > ten". Chandra is something you need to nourish in your chart, so > you > > could have more peace of mind. Although it is so great that > Chandra > > in this case is in high

dignity. As far as your colleagues, > doesn't > > matter so much.> > > > I saw that you got two almost identical replies at one point of > this > > thread, one from Rafal and another from me (there is even > > possibility that we typed those emails at the same time :). > Nothing > > surprising, I belong to same Jyotish linage where he is a Jyotish > > Guru. It was very helpful from his email to finally find out that > > both luminaries are so important about that issue. > > > > Surya is not as bad in Navamsa as you might think at first. Yes, > it > > is in debilitation sign; yes, it is in same sign where Rahu is, > but > > good news. (I already wrote about it, but I did not see a reply > yet) > > Anyway, there is cancellation of debility in Navamsa. To find that > > we observe

lord of exaltation sign for Surya and that is Mangal. > > Mangal in your Navamsa is in exaltation sign and it is in Kendra > > from Surya and lagna as well. That makes situation much better. > And > > I think there is a better side of Sy/Ra yoga in Navamsa. I think > > that it is good to have Surya in Karakamsa sign for this > knowledge. > > Even if Ak is Rahu. Maybe that yoga is a little bit painful, but > it > > is still Shiva Yoga. Have that in mind.> > > > My warmest regards to you and your whole family,> > Maja> > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Maja,> > > > > > That was a

very sweet mail! I have two daughters. Possibly, you > > could be of the age of one of my daughters. That makes your mail > > even more sweet :-)> > > > > > You are right that I am never upset without a reasonable cause. > > Even my family members acknowledge that. What provokes me the most > > is when see someone behaving stupidly or when I discover that > > someone has lied to me. In any case, I will definitely take your > > advice seriously :-)> > > > > > Coming back to the discussion about depression and which > elements > > cause it. What I believe is that it is primarily Lagna and > Chandra. > > Surya also comes into picture being lagnakaraka. What other > planets > > contribute depends upon their influence on the above three.> > > > > > Though you see a lot of

Surya in my chart, I was a bit concerned > > that Surya is debilitated in navamsha as someone also pointed out. > > Probably, this is one of the few negatives in my chart. However, I > > see that things are not too bad as Surya holds such a strong > > position in Rasi and panchanga. Added to it, Rafal has also given > > some other sources of strength for Surya.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Krishna Namaste,> > > > > > this morning sky was cloudy until I opened your chart :) :) :) > I > > > mean, when one enters your birth data in J.Hora program and > looks > > at > > > Pancang section, almost everything is Sy;

Sy; Sy; oh, and for a > > > change some more Sy. > > > > > > Well... I also wanted to add that I am very glad that owner of > > such > > > chart is in Jyotish story. Even Navamsa is interesting as well. > > You > > > really enjoy this.> > > > > > I could be your daughter and with all my respect to your age, > but > > > with such aspects on Chandra (fortunately in mooltrikona) in > your > > > chart, please try to be as much diplomatic, polite and nice to > > all > > > members of your family (especially female members). Even when > > they > > > are very in wrong. Count to 10 first whenever you feel > upset. :) > > > That might help. Although I do admit that you were newer upset > > > without reasonable cause. >

> > > > > Seems to me that this discussion over clearing out positions > > which > > > lead in depression is more going towards taking in > consideration > > > both luminaries, rather than just Chandra. Yet, there was one > > > explanation on the very beginning of this thread (though > subject > > of > > > that email was named differently, I can not remember) that each > > > graha is mind level. That one seems more acceptable to me. What > > do > > > you think? I also think that weak and very afflicted benefices > > can > > > lead in such state. Chandra and Surya as first in line. Maybe > > that > > > would bring the importance of lagna and 4th bhava lord as well, > > and > > > their position. Weak malefic (Sani and Rahu as first) on lagna

> or > > in > > > trines (respectively) could also lead to same. If there is > > mixture > > > of all these positions in chart, that could be such case. This > is > > > just an opinion. If you (or someone else) have any comment, > > please, > > > I would be glad to read it.> > > > > > Warm regards,> > > Maja> > > > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Maja,> > > > > > > > Yes, you are right. I am cheerful most of the times :-) > > Sometimes, > > > I get short temper. But, I cool down equally fast. Though my > > > colleagues at work have not seen me

get angry, my family has > seen > > my > > > bursts many times :-)> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > Dear Krishna Namste,> > > > > > > > WOW! That is one very bright Surya in chart. And you were > born > > on > > > > Sunday morning (in Surya Hora...). Apart from rest of your > > chart, > > > > those position are considered to make native very cheerful.> > > > > > > > I am waiting for more comments on your chart.> > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > Maja> > > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > >

> > > > , Krishnamurthy > Seetharama > > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Visti ji,> > > > > > > > > > My chart has both the indicators that you have mentioned. > > > However, > > > > I am far from any depression kind of problems. What do you > > think > > > has > > > > saved me from the trouble?> > > > > > > > > > 7-Sep-1958> > > > > 6:15 am> > > > > Bangalore> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@> > > wrote: > > > >

& #2361; & #2352; & #2375; & #2352; & #2366; & #2350; > > > > & #2325; & #2371; & #2359; & #2381; & #2339;> > > > > Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.> > > > > I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.> > > > > 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury > > > > > and> > > > > 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction) of > > Saturn > > > or > > > > Rahu. > > > > > > > > > > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of mental > > > > confusion and can believe things which are not real.> > > > > If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and the > > person > > > is > > > > very sensitive.> > > > > > > > > > If in addition to

this the fifth house from Atmakaraka is > > > > affected then the native suffers deeply throughout life and > > this > > > > borders insanity.> > > > > > > > > > Hope this clarifies.> > > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> > > > > ----------> > > > > www: http://srigaruda.com> > > > > @: visti@ > > > > > > > > > > prathoshg skrev: > > > > > Hare Krishna> > > > > > > > > > 1.Moon is karaka for mind and if yes How do we define > moon > > as > > > > strong > > > > > or weak ex can we say moon in neecha but still in kendra > > such > > > as >

> > > 10th > > > > > is strong moon ??????? and also moon is exalted and in > 8th > > as > > > > weak > > > > > moon ???????? pls give clear explanation of this > > > > > > > > > > 2.Depression and loneliness to worst extreme is given by > > which > > > > planet > > > > > is that only SATURN ????????????? Other than that u mean > > other > > > 8 > > > > > planets even badly placed wont give depression or > > loneliness > > > > example > > > > > a badly placed venus or a badly placed sun or a badly > > placed > > > rahu> > > > > ??????> > > > > > > > > > 3.I Feel personally this depression and loneliness > affects > > me

> > > > worst > > > > > than all human being in world i feel specially only > > depression > > > > and > > > > > loneliness is affecting me worst i will give ex vistiji > > > > > > > > > > suppose if ur having some depression any person will try > to > > > > overcome > > > > > but what is my depression doing is even though i am > > depressed > > > and > > > > > lonely i am not able to come out like people will see > > movies > > > or > > > > watch > > > > > cricket or read books or go out or hang out with friends > or > > > will > > > > talk > > > > > to family or will keep themselves busy very much > > > > > > > > >

> but my problem is I dont have intrst in any of these and > > keep > > > on > > > > > thinking only abt depression 24 hrs for 3 yrs u wont > > BELIEVE > > > > VISTIJI > > > > > 24 HRS DEPRESSION IN MIND.... how come such badly > > depression > > > will > > > > > affect why cant other planet help here???//> > > > > > > > > > why i dont have intrst in movies or hobbies or books or > etc > > > etc > > > > etc > > > > > is it bec of 3 planets in 12th house of loneliness one > > being > > > > VENUS > > > > > PLANET OF JOY ????????????/> > > > > LAST IMP THING> > > > > > > > > > SATURN ASPECTING MOON AND I AM IN MOON DASHA WANING MOON

> AS > > > > BADHAKA > > > > > 9TH LORD....AND SATURN IN LAGNA IN SCORPIO WHETHER BEC OF > > THIS > > > > MOON > > > > > DASHA WHETHER DEPRESSION IS IN PEAK???????????????> > > > > > > > > > PLS TELL ME PRACTICALLY WHICH PLANET HOLDS THE KEY TO > > > DEPRESSION > > > > AND > > > > > LONELINESS > > > > > > > > > > AND WHY CANT OTHER PLANETS LIKE SUN MARS VENUS AND > BENEFIC > > > > JUPITER > > > > > CANT HELP??????????????> > > > > > > > > > Thanking u> > > > > prathosh> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have > it.> >> "This above all: to thine own self be true!" -

Hamlet

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

and you thought absolutely correct! Rahu and Chandra are Shakti

yoga. And Ketu and Surya are Shiva yoga. My huge mistake, sorry.

Best regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14

wrote:

>

> Dear Jim and Maja,

>

> I though Shiva yoga is formed between Sun and Ketu.

>

> -Regards

> Rajarshi

>

> majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Jim,

> Namaste

>

> nice to have you included! Ofcourse, there is yoga formed by

kendra

> and kona lord, and it is Lakshmi (kona) Narayana (kendra) Yoga.

> Shiva Yoga is yuti or mutual aspect of Surya and Rahu (Shakti yoga

> is Chandra and Rahu). Krishna has this yoga in his Navamsa chart.

I

> shall reply to him about meaning of this yoga in a few hours, so I

> hope you won't mind to read it from there.

>

> Best regards,

> Maja

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> , " vedicastro_mind "

> <vedicastro_mind@> wrote:

> >

> > || Hare Krishna ||

> > Dear Sir,

> > Namaskar,

> >

> > One trine lord and one kendra lord together in anyhouse leads

> > to " Shiva Yoga " and it is blessings.

> >

> > Maja please rectify me if I am wrong.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Jim

> >

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Maja, Namaste.

> > >

> > > Not just two girls, I have the third one in my lap now in the

> form

> > of my grand daughter!

> > >

> > > As my Sat-Moon period has just started, I have decided to take

> > control of my short temper and discipline myself. I have started

> > reading Bhagavadgita and that has made to take this step. By the

> way,

> > I am doing quite well over the past one week :-)

> > >

> > > I agree with you that there is cancellation of Sun's

> debilitation

> > in Navamsha. I don't know anything about Shiva Yoga. Please give

> me

> > pointers to understand the same.

> > >

> > > I wish all your dreams come true.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@>

> > wrote: Om Gurave Namah

> > >

> > > Dear Krishna,

> > >

> > > Namaste

> > >

> > > oh, daughters, so sweet... I would like to have at least one

> some

> > > day.

> > >

> > > Yes, stupidity, lies, bad intensions… I can understand quite

> well

> > > how much this can upset you. Yet, when there are malefics

> involved

> > > to Chandra, hardest task is to be tolerant to family members

> (but

> > > they deserve it more than anyone on planet). When I read that

> > your

> > > colleagues never see you in such mood, and family members do

> have

> > > that opportunity sometimes, it just crossed my mind how great

> > would

> > > it be if this was just reversed. Don't worry, soon you'll see

> that

> > > the more times you " count to ten " and say what you have in a

> > > different way, the less times you will even feel need

to " count

> to

> > > ten " . Chandra is something you need to nourish in your chart,

> so

> > you

> > > could have more peace of mind. Although it is so great that

> > Chandra

> > > in this case is in high dignity. As far as your colleagues,

> > doesn't

> > > matter so much.

> > >

> > > I saw that you got two almost identical replies at one point

of

> > this

> > > thread, one from Rafal and another from me (there is even

> > > possibility that we typed those emails at the same time :).

> > Nothing

> > > surprising, I belong to same Jyotish linage where he is a

> Jyotish

> > > Guru. It was very helpful from his email to finally find out

> that

> > > both luminaries are so important about that issue.

> > >

> > > Surya is not as bad in Navamsa as you might think at first.

> Yes,

> > it

> > > is in debilitation sign; yes, it is in same sign where Rahu

is,

> > but

> > > good news. (I already wrote about it, but I did not see a

> > yet)

> > > Anyway, there is cancellation of debility in Navamsa. To find

> that

> > > we observe lord of exaltation sign for Surya and that is

> Mangal.

> > > Mangal in your Navamsa is in exaltation sign and it is in

> Kendra

> > > from Surya and lagna as well. That makes situation much

better.

> > And

> > > I think there is a better side of Sy/Ra yoga in Navamsa. I

> think

> > > that it is good to have Surya in Karakamsa sign for this

> > knowledge.

> > > Even if Ak is Rahu. Maybe that yoga is a little bit painful,

> but

> > it

> > > is still Shiva Yoga. Have that in mind.

> > >

> > > My warmest regards to you and your whole family,

> > > Maja

> > >

> > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > >

> > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Maja,

> > > >

> > > > That was a very sweet mail! I have two daughters. Possibly,

> you

> > > could be of the age of one of my daughters. That makes your

> mail

> > > even more sweet :-)

> > > >

> > > > You are right that I am never upset without a reasonable

> cause.

> > > Even my family members acknowledge that. What provokes me the

> most

> > > is when see someone behaving stupidly or when I discover that

> > > someone has lied to me. In any case, I will definitely take

> your

> > > advice seriously :-)

> > > >

> > > > Coming back to the discussion about depression and which

> > elements

> > > cause it. What I believe is that it is primarily Lagna and

> > Chandra.

> > > Surya also comes into picture being lagnakaraka. What other

> > planets

> > > contribute depends upon their influence on the above three.

> > > >

> > > > Though you see a lot of Surya in my chart, I was a bit

> concerned

> > > that Surya is debilitated in navamsha as someone also pointed

> out.

> > > Probably, this is one of the few negatives in my chart.

> However, I

> > > see that things are not too bad as Surya holds such a strong

> > > position in Rasi and panchanga. Added to it, Rafal has also

> given

> > > some other sources of strength for Surya.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@>

> > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah

> > > >

> > > > Dear Krishna Namaste,

> > > >

> > > > this morning sky was cloudy until I opened your

> chart :) :) :)

> > I

> > > > mean, when one enters your birth data in J.Hora program and

> > looks

> > > at

> > > > Pancang section, almost everything is Sy; Sy; Sy; oh, and

> for a

> > > > change some more Sy.

> > > >

> > > > Well... I also wanted to add that I am very glad that owner

> of

> > > such

> > > > chart is in Jyotish story. Even Navamsa is interesting as

> well.

> > > You

> > > > really enjoy this.

> > > >

> > > > I could be your daughter and with all my respect to your

> age,

> > but

> > > > with such aspects on Chandra (fortunately in mooltrikona) in

> > your

> > > > chart, please try to be as much diplomatic, polite and nice

> to

> > > all

> > > > members of your family (especially female members). Even

> when

> > > they

> > > > are very in wrong. Count to 10 first whenever you feel

> > upset. :)

> > > > That might help. Although I do admit that you were newer

> upset

> > > > without reasonable cause.

> > > >

> > > > Seems to me that this discussion over clearing out positions

> > > which

> > > > lead in depression is more going towards taking in

> > consideration

> > > > both luminaries, rather than just Chandra. Yet, there was

> one

> > > > explanation on the very beginning of this thread (though

> > subject

> > > of

> > > > that email was named differently, I can not remember) that

> each

> > > > graha is mind level. That one seems more acceptable to me.

> What

> > > do

> > > > you think? I also think that weak and very afflicted

> benefices

> > > can

> > > > lead in such state. Chandra and Surya as first in line.

> Maybe

> > > that

> > > > would bring the importance of lagna and 4th bhava lord as

> well,

> > > and

> > > > their position. Weak malefic (Sani and Rahu as first) on

> lagna

> > or

> > > in

> > > > trines (respectively) could also lead to same. If there is

> > > mixture

> > > > of all these positions in chart, that could be such case.

> This

> > is

> > > > just an opinion. If you (or someone else) have any comment,

> > > please,

> > > > I would be glad to read it.

> > > >

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Maja

> > > >

> > > > , Krishnamurthy

> Seetharama

> > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Maja,

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, you are right. I am cheerful most of the times :-)

> > > Sometimes,

> > > > I get short temper. But, I cool down equally fast. Though my

> > > > colleagues at work have not seen me get angry, my family has

> > seen

> > > my

> > > > bursts many times :-)

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > >

> > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@>

> > > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krishna Namste,

> > > > >

> > > > > WOW! That is one very bright Surya in chart. And you were

> > born

> > > on

> > > > > Sunday morning (in Surya Hora...). Apart from rest of

> your

> > > chart,

> > > > > those position are considered to make native very

> cheerful.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am waiting for more comments on your chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards,

> > > > > Maja

> > > > >

> > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > > > >

> > > > > , Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama

> > > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Visti ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My chart has both the indicators that you have

> mentioned.

> > > > However,

> > > > > I am far from any depression kind of problems. What do

> you

> > > think

> > > > has

> > > > > saved me from the trouble?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 7-Sep-1958

> > > > > > 6:15 am

> > > > > > Bangalore

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > > & #2361; & #2352; & #2375; & #2352; & #2366; & #2350;

> > > > > & #2325; & #2371; & #2359; & #2381; & #2339;

> > > > > > Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.

> > > > > > I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.

> > > > > > 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction) of

> > > Saturn

> > > > or

> > > > > Rahu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of

> mental

> > > > > confusion and can believe things which are not real.

> > > > > > If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and the

> > > person

> > > > is

> > > > > very sensitive.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If in addition to this the fifth house from Atmakaraka

> is

> > > > > affected then the native suffers deeply throughout life

> and

> > > this

> > > > > borders insanity.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hope this clarifies.

> > > > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > www: http://srigaruda.com

> > > > > > @: visti@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > prathoshg skrev:

> > > > > > Hare Krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1.Moon is karaka for mind and if yes How do we define

> > moon

> > > as

> > > > > strong

> > > > > > or weak ex can we say moon in neecha but still in

> kendra

> > > such

> > > > as

> > > > > 10th

> > > > > > is strong moon ??????? and also moon is exalted and in

> > 8th

> > > as

> > > > > weak

> > > > > > moon ???????? pls give clear explanation of this

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2.Depression and loneliness to worst extreme is given

> by

> > > which

> > > > > planet

> > > > > > is that only SATURN ????????????? Other than that u

> mean

> > > other

> > > > 8

> > > > > > planets even badly placed wont give depression or

> > > loneliness

> > > > > example

> > > > > > a badly placed venus or a badly placed sun or a badly

> > > placed

> > > > rahu

> > > > > > ??????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3.I Feel personally this depression and loneliness

> > affects

> > > me

> > > > > worst

> > > > > > than all human being in world i feel specially only

> > > depression

> > > > > and

> > > > > > loneliness is affecting me worst i will give ex

> vistiji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > suppose if ur having some depression any person will

> try

> > to

> > > > > overcome

> > > > > > but what is my depression doing is even though i am

> > > depressed

> > > > and

> > > > > > lonely i am not able to come out like people will see

> > > movies

> > > > or

> > > > > watch

> > > > > > cricket or read books or go out or hang out with

> friends

> > or

> > > > will

> > > > > talk

> > > > > > to family or will keep themselves busy very much

> > > > > >

> > > > > > but my problem is I dont have intrst in any of these

> and

> > > keep

> > > > on

> > > > > > thinking only abt depression 24 hrs for 3 yrs u wont

> > > BELIEVE

> > > > > VISTIJI

> > > > > > 24 HRS DEPRESSION IN MIND.... how come such badly

> > > depression

> > > > will

> > > > > > affect why cant other planet help here???//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > why i dont have intrst in movies or hobbies or books

> or

> > etc

> > > > etc

> > > > > etc

> > > > > > is it bec of 3 planets in 12th house of loneliness one

> > > being

> > > > > VENUS

> > > > > > PLANET OF JOY ????????????/

> > > > > > LAST IMP THING

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SATURN ASPECTING MOON AND I AM IN MOON DASHA WANING

> MOON

> > AS

> > > > > BADHAKA

> > > > > > 9TH LORD....AND SATURN IN LAGNA IN SCORPIO WHETHER BEC

> OF

> > > THIS

> > > > > MOON

> > > > > > DASHA WHETHER DEPRESSION IS IN PEAK???????????????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > PLS TELL ME PRACTICALLY WHICH PLANET HOLDS THE KEY TO

> > > > DEPRESSION

> > > > > AND

> > > > > > LONELINESS

> > > > > >

> > > > > > AND WHY CANT OTHER PLANETS LIKE SUN MARS VENUS AND

> > BENEFIC

> > > > > JUPITER

> > > > > > CANT HELP??????????????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanking u

> > > > > > prathosh

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we

> have

> > it.

> > >

> >

" This above all: to thine own self be true! " - Hamlet

>

>

>

>

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click

here.

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

I forgot to add: Thanx!

Without you, I would never notice that I have only memorized a

shortcut for finding Shiva yoga in chart (in this case in seventh

from Sy and Re), not the actual principle how this yoga is formed

(this definitely means a new homework for me).

Best regards,

Maja

, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14

wrote:

>

> Dear Jim and Maja,

>

> I though Shiva yoga is formed between Sun and Ketu.

>

> -Regards

> Rajarshi

>

> majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Jim,

> Namaste

>

> nice to have you included! Ofcourse, there is yoga formed by

kendra

> and kona lord, and it is Lakshmi (kona) Narayana (kendra) Yoga.

> Shiva Yoga is yuti or mutual aspect of Surya and Rahu (Shakti yoga

> is Chandra and Rahu). Krishna has this yoga in his Navamsa chart.

I

> shall reply to him about meaning of this yoga in a few hours, so I

> hope you won't mind to read it from there.

>

> Best regards,

> Maja

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> , " vedicastro_mind "

> <vedicastro_mind@> wrote:

> >

> > || Hare Krishna ||

> > Dear Sir,

> > Namaskar,

> >

> > One trine lord and one kendra lord together in anyhouse leads

> > to " Shiva Yoga " and it is blessings.

> >

> > Maja please rectify me if I am wrong.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Jim

> >

> >

> > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > >

> > > Dear Maja, Namaste.

> > >

> > > Not just two girls, I have the third one in my lap now in the

> form

> > of my grand daughter!

> > >

> > > As my Sat-Moon period has just started, I have decided to take

> > control of my short temper and discipline myself. I have started

> > reading Bhagavadgita and that has made to take this step. By the

> way,

> > I am doing quite well over the past one week :-)

> > >

> > > I agree with you that there is cancellation of Sun's

> debilitation

> > in Navamsha. I don't know anything about Shiva Yoga. Please give

> me

> > pointers to understand the same.

> > >

> > > I wish all your dreams come true.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Krishna,

> > >

> > > Namaste

> > >

> > > oh, daughters, so sweet... I would like to have at least one

> some

> > > day.

> > >

> > > Yes, stupidity, lies, bad intensions… I can understand quite

> well

> > > how much this can upset you. Yet, when there are malefics

> involved

> > > to Chandra, hardest task is to be tolerant to family members

> (but

> > > they deserve it more than anyone on planet). When I read that

> > your

> > > colleagues never see you in such mood, and family members do

> have

> > > that opportunity sometimes, it just crossed my mind how great

> > would

> > > it be if this was just reversed. Don't worry, soon you'll see

> that

> > > the more times you " count to ten " and say what you have in a

> > > different way, the less times you will even feel need

to " count

> to

> > > ten " . Chandra is something you need to nourish in your chart,

> so

> > you

> > > could have more peace of mind. Although it is so great that

> > Chandra

> > > in this case is in high dignity. As far as your colleagues,

> > doesn't

> > > matter so much.

> > >

> > > I saw that you got two almost identical replies at one point

of

> > this

> > > thread, one from Rafal and another from me (there is even

> > > possibility that we typed those emails at the same time :).

> > Nothing

> > > surprising, I belong to same Jyotish linage where he is a

> Jyotish

> > > Guru. It was very helpful from his email to finally find out

> that

> > > both luminaries are so important about that issue.

> > >

> > > Surya is not as bad in Navamsa as you might think at first.

> Yes,

> > it

> > > is in debilitation sign; yes, it is in same sign where Rahu

is,

> > but

> > > good news. (I already wrote about it, but I did not see a

> > yet)

> > > Anyway, there is cancellation of debility in Navamsa. To find

> that

> > > we observe lord of exaltation sign for Surya and that is

> Mangal.

> > > Mangal in your Navamsa is in exaltation sign and it is in

> Kendra

> > > from Surya and lagna as well. That makes situation much

better.

> > And

> > > I think there is a better side of Sy/Ra yoga in Navamsa. I

> think

> > > that it is good to have Surya in Karakamsa sign for this

> > knowledge.

> > > Even if Ak is Rahu. Maybe that yoga is a little bit painful,

> but

> > it

> > > is still Shiva Yoga. Have that in mind.

> > >

> > > My warmest regards to you and your whole family,

> > > Maja

> > >

> > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > >

> > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > > >

> > > > Dear Maja,

> > > >

> > > > That was a very sweet mail! I have two daughters. Possibly,

> you

> > > could be of the age of one of my daughters. That makes your

> mail

> > > even more sweet :-)

> > > >

> > > > You are right that I am never upset without a reasonable

> cause.

> > > Even my family members acknowledge that. What provokes me the

> most

> > > is when see someone behaving stupidly or when I discover that

> > > someone has lied to me. In any case, I will definitely take

> your

> > > advice seriously :-)

> > > >

> > > > Coming back to the discussion about depression and which

> > elements

> > > cause it. What I believe is that it is primarily Lagna and

> > Chandra.

> > > Surya also comes into picture being lagnakaraka. What other

> > planets

> > > contribute depends upon their influence on the above three.

> > > >

> > > > Though you see a lot of Surya in my chart, I was a bit

> concerned

> > > that Surya is debilitated in navamsha as someone also pointed

> out.

> > > Probably, this is one of the few negatives in my chart.

> However, I

> > > see that things are not too bad as Surya holds such a strong

> > > position in Rasi and panchanga. Added to it, Rafal has also

> given

> > > some other sources of strength for Surya.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@>

> > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah

> > > >

> > > > Dear Krishna Namaste,

> > > >

> > > > this morning sky was cloudy until I opened your

> chart :) :) :)

> > I

> > > > mean, when one enters your birth data in J.Hora program and

> > looks

> > > at

> > > > Pancang section, almost everything is Sy; Sy; Sy; oh, and

> for a

> > > > change some more Sy.

> > > >

> > > > Well... I also wanted to add that I am very glad that owner

> of

> > > such

> > > > chart is in Jyotish story. Even Navamsa is interesting as

> well.

> > > You

> > > > really enjoy this.

> > > >

> > > > I could be your daughter and with all my respect to your

> age,

> > but

> > > > with such aspects on Chandra (fortunately in mooltrikona) in

> > your

> > > > chart, please try to be as much diplomatic, polite and nice

> to

> > > all

> > > > members of your family (especially female members). Even

> when

> > > they

> > > > are very in wrong. Count to 10 first whenever you feel

> > upset. :)

> > > > That might help. Although I do admit that you were newer

> upset

> > > > without reasonable cause.

> > > >

> > > > Seems to me that this discussion over clearing out positions

> > > which

> > > > lead in depression is more going towards taking in

> > consideration

> > > > both luminaries, rather than just Chandra. Yet, there was

> one

> > > > explanation on the very beginning of this thread (though

> > subject

> > > of

> > > > that email was named differently, I can not remember) that

> each

> > > > graha is mind level. That one seems more acceptable to me.

> What

> > > do

> > > > you think? I also think that weak and very afflicted

> benefices

> > > can

> > > > lead in such state. Chandra and Surya as first in line.

> Maybe

> > > that

> > > > would bring the importance of lagna and 4th bhava lord as

> well,

> > > and

> > > > their position. Weak malefic (Sani and Rahu as first) on

> lagna

> > or

> > > in

> > > > trines (respectively) could also lead to same. If there is

> > > mixture

> > > > of all these positions in chart, that could be such case.

> This

> > is

> > > > just an opinion. If you (or someone else) have any comment,

> > > please,

> > > > I would be glad to read it.

> > > >

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Maja

> > > >

> > > > , Krishnamurthy

> Seetharama

> > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Maja,

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, you are right. I am cheerful most of the times :-)

> > > Sometimes,

> > > > I get short temper. But, I cool down equally fast. Though my

> > > > colleagues at work have not seen me get angry, my family has

> > seen

> > > my

> > > > bursts many times :-)

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Krishna

> > > > >

> > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@>

> > > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Krishna Namste,

> > > > >

> > > > > WOW! That is one very bright Surya in chart. And you were

> > born

> > > on

> > > > > Sunday morning (in Surya Hora...). Apart from rest of

> your

> > > chart,

> > > > > those position are considered to make native very

> cheerful.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am waiting for more comments on your chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards,

> > > > > Maja

> > > > >

> > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > > > >

> > > > > , Krishnamurthy

> > Seetharama

> > > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Visti ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My chart has both the indicators that you have

> mentioned.

> > > > However,

> > > > > I am far from any depression kind of problems. What do

> you

> > > think

> > > > has

> > > > > saved me from the trouble?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 7-Sep-1958

> > > > > > 6:15 am

> > > > > > Bangalore

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > > & #2361; & #2352; & #2375; & #2352; & #2366; & #2350;

> > > > > & #2325; & #2371; & #2359; & #2381; & #2339;

> > > > > > Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.

> > > > > > I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.

> > > > > > 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction) of

> > > Saturn

> > > > or

> > > > > Rahu.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of

> mental

> > > > > confusion and can believe things which are not real.

> > > > > > If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and the

> > > person

> > > > is

> > > > > very sensitive.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If in addition to this the fifth house from Atmakaraka

> is

> > > > > affected then the native suffers deeply throughout life

> and

> > > this

> > > > > borders insanity.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hope this clarifies.

> > > > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > www: http://srigaruda.com

> > > > > > @: visti@

> > > > > >

> > > > > > prathoshg skrev:

> > > > > > Hare Krishna

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1.Moon is karaka for mind and if yes How do we define

> > moon

> > > as

> > > > > strong

> > > > > > or weak ex can we say moon in neecha but still in

> kendra

> > > such

> > > > as

> > > > > 10th

> > > > > > is strong moon ??????? and also moon is exalted and in

> > 8th

> > > as

> > > > > weak

> > > > > > moon ???????? pls give clear explanation of this

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2.Depression and loneliness to worst extreme is given

> by

> > > which

> > > > > planet

> > > > > > is that only SATURN ????????????? Other than that u

> mean

> > > other

> > > > 8

> > > > > > planets even badly placed wont give depression or

> > > loneliness

> > > > > example

> > > > > > a badly placed venus or a badly placed sun or a badly

> > > placed

> > > > rahu

> > > > > > ??????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3.I Feel personally this depression and loneliness

> > affects

> > > me

> > > > > worst

> > > > > > than all human being in world i feel specially only

> > > depression

> > > > > and

> > > > > > loneliness is affecting me worst i will give ex

> vistiji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > suppose if ur having some depression any person will

> try

> > to

> > > > > overcome

> > > > > > but what is my depression doing is even though i am

> > > depressed

> > > > and

> > > > > > lonely i am not able to come out like people will see

> > > movies

> > > > or

> > > > > watch

> > > > > > cricket or read books or go out or hang out with

> friends

> > or

> > > > will

> > > > > talk

> > > > > > to family or will keep themselves busy very much

> > > > > >

> > > > > > but my problem is I dont have intrst in any of these

> and

> > > keep

> > > > on

> > > > > > thinking only abt depression 24 hrs for 3 yrs u wont

> > > BELIEVE

> > > > > VISTIJI

> > > > > > 24 HRS DEPRESSION IN MIND.... how come such badly

> > > depression

> > > > will

> > > > > > affect why cant other planet help here???//

> > > > > >

> > > > > > why i dont have intrst in movies or hobbies or books

> or

> > etc

> > > > etc

> > > > > etc

> > > > > > is it bec of 3 planets in 12th house of loneliness one

> > > being

> > > > > VENUS

> > > > > > PLANET OF JOY ????????????/

> > > > > > LAST IMP THING

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SATURN ASPECTING MOON AND I AM IN MOON DASHA WANING

> MOON

> > AS

> > > > > BADHAKA

> > > > > > 9TH LORD....AND SATURN IN LAGNA IN SCORPIO WHETHER BEC

> OF

> > > THIS

> > > > > MOON

> > > > > > DASHA WHETHER DEPRESSION IS IN PEAK???????????????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > PLS TELL ME PRACTICALLY WHICH PLANET HOLDS THE KEY TO

> > > > DEPRESSION

> > > > > AND

> > > > > > LONELINESS

> > > > > >

> > > > > > AND WHY CANT OTHER PLANETS LIKE SUN MARS VENUS AND

> > BENEFIC

> > > > > JUPITER

> > > > > > CANT HELP??????????????

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanking u

> > > > > > prathosh

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we

> have

> > it.

> > >

> >

" This above all: to thine own self be true! " - Hamlet

>

>

>

>

> From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click

here.

>

Guest guest

kleem namah narasimhaaya

Dear Jyotisha , Namaskar

It must be seventh lord involved or Su+Ke.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz / SJC

Teacher

www: http://rohinaa.com /

email:

rafal

vedicastro_mind napisał(a):

|| Hare Krishna ||

Dear Sir,

Namaskar,

One trine lord and one kendra lord together in anyhouse leads

to "Shiva Yoga" and it is blessings.

Maja please rectify me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Jim

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Maja, Namaste.

>

> Not just two girls, I have the third one in my lap now in the form

of my grand daughter!

>

> As my Sat-Moon period has just started, I have decided to take

control of my short temper and discipline myself. I have started

reading Bhagavadgita and that has made to take this step. By the way,

I am doing quite well over the past one week :-)

>

> I agree with you that there is cancellation of Sun's debilitation

in Navamsha. I don't know anything about Shiva Yoga. Please give me

pointers to understand the same.

>

> I wish all your dreams come true.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro

wrote: Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Krishna,

>

> Namaste

>

> oh, daughters, so sweet... I would like to have at least one some

> day.

>

> Yes, stupidity, lies, bad intensions… I can understand quite well

> how much this can upset you. Yet, when there are malefics involved

> to Chandra, hardest task is to be tolerant to family members(but

> they deserve it more than anyone on planet). When I read that

your

> colleagues never see you in such mood, and family members do have

> that opportunity sometimes, it just crossed my mind how great

would

> it be if this was just reversed. Don't worry, soon you'll see that

> the more times you "count to ten" and say what you have in a

> different way, the less times you will even feel need to "count to

> ten". Chandra is something you need to nourish in your chart, so

you

> could have more peace of mind. Although it is so great that

Chandra

> in this case is in high dignity. As far as your colleagues,

doesn't

> matter so much.

>

> I saw that you got two almost identical replies at one point of

this

> thread, one from Rafal and another from me (there is even

> possibility that we typed those emails at the same time :).

Nothing

> surprising, I belong to same Jyotish linage where he is a Jyotish

> Guru. It was very helpful from his email to finally find out that

> both luminaries are so important about that issue.

>

> Surya is not as bad in Navamsa as you might think at first. Yes,

it

> is in debilitation sign; yes, it is in same sign where Rahu is,

but

> good news. (I already wrote about it, but I did not see a reply

yet)

> Anyway, there is cancellation of debility in Navamsa. To find that

> we observe lord of exaltation sign for Surya and that is Mangal.

> Mangal in your Navamsa is in exaltation sign and it is in Kendra

> from Surya and lagna as well. That makes situation much better.

And

> I think there is a better side of Sy/Ra yoga in Navamsa. I think

> that it is good to have Surya in Karakamsa sign for this

knowledge.

> Even if Ak is Rahu. Maybe that yoga is a little bit painful, but

it

> is still Shiva Yoga. Have that in mind.

>

> My warmest regards to you and your whole family,

> Maja

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

> ,

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> <krishna_1998@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Maja,

> >

> > That was a very sweet mail! I have two daughters. Possibly,

you

> could be of the age of one of my daughters. That makes your mail

> even more sweet :-)

> >

> > You are right that I am never upset without a reasonable

cause.

> Even my family members acknowledge that. What provokes me the most

> is when see someone behaving stupidly or when I discover that

> someone has lied to me. In any case, I will definitely take your

> advice seriously :-)

> >

> > Coming back to the discussion about depression and which

elements

> cause it. What I believe is that it is primarily Lagna and

Chandra.

> Surya also comes into picture being lagnakaraka. What other

planets

> contribute depends upon their influence on the above three.

> >

> > Though you see a lot of Surya in my chart, I was a bit

concerned

> that Surya is debilitated in navamsha as someone also pointed out.

> Probably, this is one of the few negatives in my chart. However, I

> see that things are not too bad as Surya holds such a strong

> position in Rasi and panchanga. Added to it, Rafal has also given

> some other sources of strength for Surya.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> >

> > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@>

> wrote: Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Dear Krishna Namaste,

> >

> > this morning sky was cloudy until I opened your chart :) :)

:)

I

> > mean, when one enters your birth data in J.Hora program and

looks

> at

> > Pancang section, almost everything is Sy; Sy; Sy; oh, and for

a

> > change some more Sy.

> >

> > Well... I also wanted to add that I am very glad that owner

of

> such

> > chart is in Jyotish story. Even Navamsa is interesting as

well.

> You

> > really enjoy this.

> >

> > I could be your daughter and with all my respect to your age,

but

> > with such aspects on Chandra (fortunately in mooltrikona) in

your

> > chart, please try to be as much diplomatic, polite and nice

to

> all

> > members of your family (especially female members). Even when

> they

> > are very in wrong. Count to 10 first whenever you feel

upset. :)

> > That might help. Although I do admit that you were newer

upset

> > without reasonable cause.

> >

> > Seems to me that this discussion over clearing out positions

> which

> > lead in depression is more going towards taking in

consideration

> > both luminaries, rather than just Chandra. Yet, there was one

> > explanation on the very beginning of this thread (though

subject

> of

> > that email was named differently, I can not remember) that

each

> > graha is mind level. That one seems more acceptable to me.

What

> do

> > you think? I also think that weak and very afflicted

benefices

> can

> > lead in such state. Chandra and Surya as first in line. Maybe

> that

> > would bring the importance of lagna and 4th bhava lord as

well,

> and

> > their position. Weak malefic (Sani and Rahu as first) on

lagna

or

> in

> > trines (respectively) could also lead to same. If there is

> mixture

> > of all these positions in chart, that could be such case.

This

is

> > just an opinion. If you (or someone else) have any comment,

> please,

> > I would be glad to read it.

> >

> > Warm regards,

> > Maja

> >

> > ,

Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> > >

> > > Dear Maja,

> > >

> > > Yes, you are right. I am cheerful most of the times :-)

> Sometimes,

> > I get short temper. But, I cool down equally fast. Though my

> > colleagues at work have not seen me get angry, my family has

seen

> my

> > bursts many times :-)

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Krishna

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Krishna Namste,

> > >

> > > WOW! That is one very bright Surya in chart. And you

were

born

> on

> > > Sunday morning (in Surya Hora...). Apart from rest of

your

> chart,

> > > those position are considered to make native very

cheerful.

> > >

> > > I am waiting for more comments on your chart.

> > >

> > > Best regards,

> > > Maja

> > >

> > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > >

> > > ,

Krishnamurthy

Seetharama

> > > >

> > > > Dear Visti ji,

> > > >

> > > > My chart has both the indicators that you have

mentioned.

> > However,

> > > I am far from any depression kind of problems. What do

you

> think

> > has

> > > saved me from the trouble?

> > > >

> > > > 7-Sep-1958

> > > > 6:15 am

> > > > Bangalore

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > > Visti Larsen <visti@>

> wrote:

> > > & #2361; & #2352; & #2375;

& #2352; & #2366; & #2350;

> > > & #2325; & #2371; & #2359; & #2381; & #2339;

> > > > Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.

> > > > I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.

> > > > 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury

> > > > and

> > > > 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction)

of

> Saturn

> > or

> > > Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of

mental

> > > confusion and can believe things which are not real.

> > > > If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and

the

> person

> > is

> > > very sensitive.

> > > >

> > > > If in addition to this the fifth house from

Atmakaraka is

> > > affected then the native suffers deeply throughout life

and

> this

> > > borders insanity.

> > > >

> > > > Hope this clarifies.

> > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > > > ----------

> > > > www: http://srigaruda.com

> > > > @: visti@

> > > >

> > > > prathoshg skrev:

> > > > Hare Krishna

> > > >

> > > > 1.Moon is karaka for mind and if yes How do we

define

moon

> as

> > > strong

> > > > or weak ex can we say moon in neecha but still in

kendra

> such

> > as

> > > 10th

> > > > is strong moon ??????? and also moon is exalted and

in

8th

> as

> > > weak

> > > > moon ???????? pls give clear explanation of this

> > > >

> > > > 2.Depression and loneliness to worst extreme is

given by

> which

> > > planet

> > > > is that only SATURN ????????????? Other than

that u mean

> other

> > 8

> > > > planets even badly placed wont give depression or

> loneliness

> > > example

> > > > a badly placed venus or a badly placed sun or a

badly

> placed

> > rahu

> > > > ??????

> > > >

> > > > 3.I Feel personally this depression and loneliness

affects

> me

> > > worst

> > > > than all human being in world i feel specially only

> depression

> > > and

> > > > loneliness is affecting me worst i will give ex

vistiji

> > > >

> > > > suppose if ur having some depression any person

will try

to

> > > overcome

> > > > but what is my depression doing is even though i am

> depressed

> > and

> > > > lonely i am not able to come out like people will

see

> movies

> > or

> > > watch

> > > > cricket or read books or go out or hang out with

friends

or

> > will

> > > talk

> > > > to family or will keep themselves busy very much

> > > >

> > > > but my problem is I dont have intrst in any of

these and

> keep

> > on

> > > > thinking only abt depression 24 hrs for 3 yrs u

wont

> BELIEVE

> > > VISTIJI

> > > > 24 HRS DEPRESSION IN MIND.... how come such badly

> depression

> > will

> > > > affect why cant other planet help here???//

> > > >

> > > > why i dont have intrst in movies or hobbies or

books or

etc

> > etc

> > > etc

> > > > is it bec of 3 planets in 12th house of loneliness

one

> being

> > > VENUS

> > > > PLANET OF JOY ????????????/

> > > > LAST IMP THING

> > > >

> > > > SATURN ASPECTING MOON AND I AM IN MOON DASHA WANING

MOON

AS

> > > BADHAKA

> > > > 9TH LORD....AND SATURN IN LAGNA IN SCORPIO WHETHER

BEC OF

> THIS

> > > MOON

> > > > DASHA WHETHER DEPRESSION IS IN PEAK???????????????

> > > >

> > > > PLS TELL ME PRACTICALLY WHICH PLANET HOLDS THE KEY

TO

> > DEPRESSION

> > > AND

> > > > LONELINESS

> > > >

> > > > AND WHY CANT OTHER PLANETS LIKE SUN MARS VENUS AND

BENEFIC

> > > JUPITER

> > > > CANT HELP??????????????

> > > >

> > > > Thanking u

> > > > prathosh

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have

it.

>

Guest guest

ॠनमो नारायेनायेom namo nÄrÄyenÄye Dear all, I would like to complete the discussion with the following: Shakti Yoga. Also: http://www.srigaruda.com/archives/pdf/sakti.pdfShakti Yoga and the triumph of good over evilBy Robert A. KochThe feature article posted from this issue is presented by Robert A. Koch, who is the Guru of SJC USA. om parasmai jyotishe namah Now, in Vedic astrology, Maharshi Jaimini, in his Upadesa Sutras, describes the Shakti yoga, which is an indicator of the great power of destruction. As the above discussion indicates, destruction is the determination of God in the form of Rudra, Lord Shiva. Yet, whether or not good or evil is that which becomes destroyed through the Shakti-yoga, deserves some analysis from the astrological point of view. As the following study observes, Shakti yoga will be found in the charts of great sinners, as well as in the charts of great saints and holy persons, as they have the power, through their words and activities, to destroy good and evil respectively. In defining the Shakti-yoga, sage Jaimini instructs as follows: MJUS Chapter 4.1.54: “If the Moon and Rahu conjoin in, or aspect the fifth or ninth houses from the ascendant or Atmakaraka, the native assumes the nature of the destroyer of all creation (Rudra)â€. When you go to the above website, you will find some examples explained. Job From: starsuponmeDate: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:25:52 +0200Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Visitji Clear Explanation and Valauable help required from u pls helpkleem namah narasimhaayaDear Jyotisha , NamaskarIt must be seventh lord involved or Su+Ke.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa.com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comvedicastro_mind napisaÅ‚(a): || Hare Krishna ||Dear Sir,Namaskar,One trine lord and one kendra lord together in anyhouse leads to "Shiva Yoga" and it is blessings.Maja please rectify me if I am wrong.Regards,Jim , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Dear Maja, Namaste.> > Not just two girls, I have the third one in my lap now in the form of my grand daughter!> > As my Sat-Moon period has just started, I have decided to take control of my short temper and discipline myself. I have started reading Bhagavadgita and that has made to take this step. By the way, I am doing quite well over the past one week :-)> > I agree with you that there is cancellation of Sun's debilitation in Navamsha. I don't know anything about Shiva Yoga. Please give me pointers to understand the same.> > I wish all your dreams come true.> > Regards,> Krishna> > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Krishna,> > Namaste> > oh, daughters, so sweet... I would like to have at least one some > day.> > Yes, stupidity, lies, bad intensions… I can understand quite well > how much this can upset you. Yet, when there are malefics involved > to Chandra, hardest task is to be tolerant to family members(but > they deserve it more than anyone on planet). When I read that your > colleagues never see you in such mood, and family members do have > that opportunity sometimes, it just crossed my mind how great would > it be if this was just reversed. Don't worry, soon you'll see that > the more times you "count to ten" and say what you have in a > different way, the less times you will even feel need to "count to > ten". Chandra is something you need to nourish in your chart, so you > could have more peace of mind. Although it is so great that Chandra > in this case is in high dignity. As far as your colleagues, doesn't > matter so much.> > I saw that you got two almost identical replies at one point of this > thread, one from Rafal and another from me (there is even > possibility that we typed those emails at the same time :). Nothing > surprising, I belong to same Jyotish linage where he is a Jyotish > Guru. It was very helpful from his email to finally find out that > both luminaries are so important about that issue. > > Surya is not as bad in Navamsa as you might think at first. Yes, it > is in debilitation sign; yes, it is in same sign where Rahu is, but > good news. (I already wrote about it, but I did not see a reply yet) > Anyway, there is cancellation of debility in Navamsa. To find that > we observe lord of exaltation sign for Surya and that is Mangal. > Mangal in your Navamsa is in exaltation sign and it is in Kendra > from Surya and lagna as well. That makes situation much better. And > I think there is a better side of Sy/Ra yoga in Navamsa. I think > that it is good to have Surya in Karakamsa sign for this knowledge. > Even if Ak is Rahu. Maybe that yoga is a little bit painful, but it > is still Shiva Yoga. Have that in mind.> > My warmest regards to you and your whole family,> Maja> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> >> > Dear Maja,> > > > That was a very sweet mail! I have two daughters. Possibly, you > could be of the age of one of my daughters. That makes your mail > even more sweet :-)> > > > You are right that I am never upset without a reasonable cause. > Even my family members acknowledge that. What provokes me the most > is when see someone behaving stupidly or when I discover that > someone has lied to me. In any case, I will definitely take your > advice seriously :-)> > > > Coming back to the discussion about depression and which elements > cause it. What I believe is that it is primarily Lagna and Chandra. > Surya also comes into picture being lagnakaraka. What other planets > contribute depends upon their influence on the above three.> > > > Though you see a lot of Surya in my chart, I was a bit concerned > that Surya is debilitated in navamsha as someone also pointed out. > Probably, this is one of the few negatives in my chart. However, I > see that things are not too bad as Surya holds such a strong > position in Rasi and panchanga. Added to it, Rafal has also given > some other sources of strength for Surya.> > > > Regards,> > Krishna> > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > Dear Krishna Namaste,> > > > this morning sky was cloudy until I opened your chart :) :) :) I > > mean, when one enters your birth data in J.Hora program and looks > at > > Pancang section, almost everything is Sy; Sy; Sy; oh, and for a > > change some more Sy. > > > > Well... I also wanted to add that I am very glad that owner of > such > > chart is in Jyotish story. Even Navamsa is interesting as well. > You > > really enjoy this.> > > > I could be your daughter and with all my respect to your age, but > > with such aspects on Chandra (fortunately in mooltrikona) in your > > chart, please try to be as much diplomatic, polite and nice to > all > > members of your family (especially female members). Even when > they > > are very in wrong. Count to 10 first whenever you feel upset. :) > > That might help. Although I do admit that you were newer upset > > without reasonable cause. > > > > Seems to me that this discussion over clearing out positions > which > > lead in depression is more going towards taking in consideration > > both luminaries, rather than just Chandra. Yet, there was one > > explanation on the very beginning of this thread (though subject > of > > that email was named differently, I can not remember) that each > > graha is mind level. That one seems more acceptable to me. What > do > > you think? I also think that weak and very afflicted benefices > can > > lead in such state. Chandra and Surya as first in line. Maybe > that > > would bring the importance of lagna and 4th bhava lord as well, > and > > their position. Weak malefic (Sani and Rahu as first) on lagna or > in > > trines (respectively) could also lead to same. If there is > mixture > > of all these positions in chart, that could be such case. This is > > just an opinion. If you (or someone else) have any comment, > please, > > I would be glad to read it.> > > > Warm regards,> > Maja> > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Maja,> > > > > > Yes, you are right. I am cheerful most of the times :-) > Sometimes, > > I get short temper. But, I cool down equally fast. Though my > > colleagues at work have not seen me get angry, my family has seen > my > > bursts many times :-)> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Krishna Namste,> > > > > > WOW! That is one very bright Surya in chart. And you were born > on > > > Sunday morning (in Surya Hora...). Apart from rest of your > chart, > > > those position are considered to make native very cheerful.> > > > > > I am waiting for more comments on your chart.> > > > > > Best regards,> > > Maja> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Visti ji,> > > > > > > > My chart has both the indicators that you have mentioned. > > However, > > > I am far from any depression kind of problems. What do you > think > > has > > > saved me from the trouble?> > > > > > > > 7-Sep-1958> > > > 6:15 am> > > > Bangalore> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@> > wrote: > > > & #2361; & #2352; & #2375; & #2352; & #2366; & #2350; > > > & #2325; & #2371; & #2359; & #2381; & #2339;> > > > Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.> > > > I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.> > > > 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury > > > > and> > > > 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction) of > Saturn > > or > > > Rahu. > > > > > > > > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of mental > > > confusion and can believe things which are not real.> > > > If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and the > person > > is > > > very sensitive.> > > > > > > > If in addition to this the fifth house from Atmakaraka is > > > affected then the native suffers deeply throughout life and > this > > > borders insanity.> > > > > > > > Hope this clarifies.> > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> > > > ----------> > > > www: http://srigaruda.com> > > > @: visti@ > > > > > > > > prathoshg skrev: > > > > Hare Krishna> > > > > > > > 1.Moon is karaka for mind and if yes How do we define moon > as > > > strong > > > > or weak ex can we say moon in neecha but still in kendra > such > > as > > > 10th > > > > is strong moon ??????? and also moon is exalted and in 8th > as > > > weak > > > > moon ???????? pls give clear explanation of this > > > > > > > > 2.Depression and loneliness to worst extreme is given by > which > > > planet > > > > is that only SATURN ????????????? Other than that u mean > other > > 8 > > > > planets even badly placed wont give depression or > loneliness > > > example > > > > a badly placed venus or a badly placed sun or a badly > placed > > rahu> > > > ??????> > > > > > > > 3.I Feel personally this depression and loneliness affects > me > > > worst > > > > than all human being in world i feel specially only > depression > > > and > > > > loneliness is affecting me worst i will give ex vistiji > > > > > > > > suppose if ur having some depression any person will try to > > > overcome > > > > but what is my depression doing is even though i am > depressed > > and > > > > lonely i am not able to come out like people will see > movies > > or > > > watch > > > > cricket or read books or go out or hang out with friends or > > will > > > talk > > > > to family or will keep themselves busy very much > > > > > > > > but my problem is I dont have intrst in any of these and > keep > > on > > > > thinking only abt depression 24 hrs for 3 yrs u wont > BELIEVE > > > VISTIJI > > > > 24 HRS DEPRESSION IN MIND.... how come such badly > depression > > will > > > > affect why cant other planet help here???//> > > > > > > > why i dont have intrst in movies or hobbies or books or etc > > etc > > > etc > > > > is it bec of 3 planets in 12th house of loneliness one > being > > > VENUS > > > > PLANET OF JOY ????????????/> > > > LAST IMP THING> > > > > > > > SATURN ASPECTING MOON AND I AM IN MOON DASHA WANING MOON AS > > > BADHAKA > > > > 9TH LORD....AND SATURN IN LAGNA IN SCORPIO WHETHER BEC OF > THIS > > > MOON > > > > DASHA WHETHER DEPRESSION IS IN PEAK???????????????> > > > > > > > PLS TELL ME PRACTICALLY WHICH PLANET HOLDS THE KEY TO > > DEPRESSION > > > AND > > > > LONELINESS > > > > > > > > AND WHY CANT OTHER PLANETS LIKE SUN MARS VENUS AND BENEFIC > > > JUPITER > > > > CANT HELP??????????????> > > > > > > > Thanking u> > > > prathosh> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.> Even niet achter je PC? Neem je Messenger mee op je gsm! Messenger voor Mobile

Guest guest

Dear Maja, You are welcome. -:) -Regards Rajarshimajastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote: Om Gurave NamahDear Rajarshi,NamasteI forgot to add: Thanx!Without you, I would never notice that I have only memorized a shortcut for finding Shiva yoga in chart (in this case in seventh from Sy and Re), not the actual principle how this yoga is formed(this definitely means a new homework for me).Best

regards,Maja , rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 wrote:>> Dear Jim and Maja,> > I though Shiva yoga is formed between Sun and Ketu.> > -Regards > Rajarshi> > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Jim,> Namaste> > nice to have you included! Ofcourse, there is yoga formed by kendra > and kona lord, and it is Lakshmi (kona) Narayana (kendra) Yoga. > Shiva Yoga is yuti or mutual aspect of Surya and Rahu (Shakti yoga > is Chandra and Rahu). Krishna has this yoga in his Navamsa chart. I > shall reply to him about meaning of this yoga in a few hours, so I > hope you won't mind to read it from there.> > Best regards,> Maja> > Hari Om Tat

Sat> > , "vedicastro_mind" > <vedicastro_mind@> wrote:> >> > || Hare Krishna ||> > Dear Sir,> > Namaskar,> > > > One trine lord and one kendra lord together in anyhouse leads > > to "Shiva Yoga" and it is blessings.> > > > Maja please rectify me if I am wrong.> > > > Regards,> > Jim> > > > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Maja, Namaste.> > > > > > Not just two girls, I have the third one in my lap now in the > form > > of my grand daughter!> > > > >

> As my Sat-Moon period has just started, I have decided to take > > control of my short temper and discipline myself. I have started > > reading Bhagavadgita and that has made to take this step. By the > way, > > I am doing quite well over the past one week :-)> > > > > > I agree with you that there is cancellation of Sun's > debilitation > > in Navamsha. I don't know anything about Shiva Yoga. Please give > me > > pointers to understand the same.> > > > > > I wish all your dreams come true.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Krishna> > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Dear Krishna,> > > > > > Namaste> > > > > > oh, daughters, so sweet... I would

like to have at least one > some > > > day.> > > > > > Yes, stupidity, lies, bad intensions… I can understand quite > well > > > how much this can upset you. Yet, when there are malefics > involved > > > to Chandra, hardest task is to be tolerant to family members> (but > > > they deserve it more than anyone on planet). When I read that > > your > > > colleagues never see you in such mood, and family members do > have > > > that opportunity sometimes, it just crossed my mind how great > > would > > > it be if this was just reversed. Don't worry, soon you'll see > that > > > the more times you "count to ten" and say what you have in a > > > different way, the less times you will even feel need to "count > to > > > ten". Chandra is something you need

to nourish in your chart, > so > > you > > > could have more peace of mind. Although it is so great that > > Chandra > > > in this case is in high dignity. As far as your colleagues, > > doesn't > > > matter so much.> > > > > > I saw that you got two almost identical replies at one point of > > this > > > thread, one from Rafal and another from me (there is even > > > possibility that we typed those emails at the same time :). > > Nothing > > > surprising, I belong to same Jyotish linage where he is a > Jyotish > > > Guru. It was very helpful from his email to finally find out > that > > > both luminaries are so important about that issue. > > > > > > Surya is not as bad in Navamsa as you might think at first. > Yes, > > it

> > > is in debilitation sign; yes, it is in same sign where Rahu is, > > but > > > good news. (I already wrote about it, but I did not see a reply > > yet) > > > Anyway, there is cancellation of debility in Navamsa. To find > that > > > we observe lord of exaltation sign for Surya and that is > Mangal. > > > Mangal in your Navamsa is in exaltation sign and it is in > Kendra > > > from Surya and lagna as well. That makes situation much better. > > And > > > I think there is a better side of Sy/Ra yoga in Navamsa. I > think > > > that it is good to have Surya in Karakamsa sign for this > > knowledge. > > > Even if Ak is Rahu. Maybe that yoga is a little bit painful, > but > > it > > > is still Shiva Yoga. Have that in mind.> > > >

> > My warmest regards to you and your whole family,> > > Maja> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > , Krishnamurthy Seetharama > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Maja,> > > > > > > > That was a very sweet mail! I have two daughters. Possibly, > you > > > could be of the age of one of my daughters. That makes your > mail > > > even more sweet :-)> > > > > > > > You are right that I am never upset without a reasonable > cause. > > > Even my family members acknowledge that. What provokes me the > most > > > is when see someone behaving stupidly or when I discover that > > > someone has

lied to me. In any case, I will definitely take > your > > > advice seriously :-)> > > > > > > > Coming back to the discussion about depression and which > > elements > > > cause it. What I believe is that it is primarily Lagna and > > Chandra. > > > Surya also comes into picture being lagnakaraka. What other > > planets > > > contribute depends upon their influence on the above three.> > > > > > > > Though you see a lot of Surya in my chart, I was a bit > concerned > > > that Surya is debilitated in navamsha as someone also pointed > out. > > > Probably, this is one of the few negatives in my chart. > However, I > > > see that things are not too bad as Surya holds such a strong > > > position in Rasi and panchanga. Added to it, Rafal has also

> given > > > some other sources of strength for Surya.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > Dear Krishna Namaste,> > > > > > > > this morning sky was cloudy until I opened your > chart :) :) :) > > I > > > > mean, when one enters your birth data in J.Hora program and > > looks > > > at > > > > Pancang section, almost everything is Sy; Sy; Sy; oh, and > for a > > > > change some more Sy. > > > > > > > > Well... I also wanted to add that I am very glad that owner > of > > > such > > > > chart is in Jyotish

story. Even Navamsa is interesting as > well. > > > You > > > > really enjoy this.> > > > > > > > I could be your daughter and with all my respect to your > age, > > but > > > > with such aspects on Chandra (fortunately in mooltrikona) in > > your > > > > chart, please try to be as much diplomatic, polite and nice > to > > > all > > > > members of your family (especially female members). Even > when > > > they > > > > are very in wrong. Count to 10 first whenever you feel > > upset. :) > > > > That might help. Although I do admit that you were newer > upset > > > > without reasonable cause. > > > > > > > > Seems to me that this discussion over clearing out positions > > > which

> > > > lead in depression is more going towards taking in > > consideration > > > > both luminaries, rather than just Chandra. Yet, there was > one > > > > explanation on the very beginning of this thread (though > > subject > > > of > > > > that email was named differently, I can not remember) that > each > > > > graha is mind level. That one seems more acceptable to me. > What > > > do > > > > you think? I also think that weak and very afflicted > benefices > > > can > > > > lead in such state. Chandra and Surya as first in line. > Maybe > > > that > > > > would bring the importance of lagna and 4th bhava lord as > well, > > > and > > > > their position. Weak malefic (Sani and Rahu as first) on >

lagna > > or > > > in > > > > trines (respectively) could also lead to same. If there is > > > mixture > > > > of all these positions in chart, that could be such case. > This > > is > > > > just an opinion. If you (or someone else) have any comment, > > > please, > > > > I would be glad to read it.> > > > > > > > Warm regards,> > > > Maja> > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > Seetharama > > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Maja,> > > > > > > > > > Yes, you are right. I am cheerful most of the times :-) > > > Sometimes, > > >

> I get short temper. But, I cool down equally fast. Though my > > > > colleagues at work have not seen me get angry, my family has > > seen > > > my > > > > bursts many times :-)> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > > > majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro@> > > > > wrote: Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > > > Dear Krishna Namste,> > > > > > > > > > WOW! That is one very bright Surya in chart. And you were > > born > > > on > > > > > Sunday morning (in Surya Hora...). Apart from rest of > your > > > chart, > > > > > those position are considered to make native very > cheerful.> > > > > > >

> > > I am waiting for more comments on your chart.> > > > > > > > > > Best regards,> > > > > Maja> > > > > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > > > > , Krishnamurthy > > Seetharama > > > > > <krishna_1998@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Visti ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > My chart has both the indicators that you have > mentioned. > > > > However, > > > > > I am far from any depression kind of problems. What do > you > > > think > > > > has > > > > > saved me from the trouble?> > > > > >

> > > > > > 7-Sep-1958> > > > > > 6:15 am> > > > > > Bangalore> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Krishna> > > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen <visti@> > > > wrote: > > > > > & #2361; & #2352; & #2375; & #2352; & #2366; & #2350; > > > > > & #2325; & #2371; & #2359; & #2381; & #2339;> > > > > > Dear Pratosh, Namaskar.> > > > > > I will repeat the yoga. Its VERY specific.> > > > > > 1. Moon must be in Kendra to Mercury > > > > > > and> > > > > > 2. Moon must receive the touch (aspect/conjunction) of > > > Saturn > > > > or > > > > >

Rahu. > > > > > > > > > > > > If Rahu touches then the person experience alot of > mental > > > > > confusion and can believe things which are not real.> > > > > > If Saturn touches then depression can be deep and the > > > person > > > > is > > > > > very sensitive.> > > > > > > > > > > > If in addition to this the fifth house from Atmakaraka > is > > > > > affected then the native suffers deeply throughout life > and > > > this > > > > > borders insanity.> > > > > > > > > > > > Hope this clarifies.> > > > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> > > > > > ----------> > > > >

> www: http://srigaruda.com> > > > > > @: visti@ > > > > > > > > > > > > prathoshg skrev: > > > > > > Hare Krishna> > > > > > > > > > > > 1.Moon is karaka for mind and if yes How do we define > > moon > > > as > > > > > strong > > > > > > or weak ex can we say moon in neecha but still in > kendra > > > such > > > > as > > > > > 10th > > > > > > is strong moon ??????? and also moon is exalted and in > > 8th > > > as > > > > > weak > > > > > > moon ???????? pls give clear explanation of this > > > > > > > > > > > > 2.Depression and loneliness to worst

extreme is given > by > > > which > > > > > planet > > > > > > is that only SATURN ????????????? Other than that u > mean > > > other > > > > 8 > > > > > > planets even badly placed wont give depression or > > > loneliness > > > > > example > > > > > > a badly placed venus or a badly placed sun or a badly > > > placed > > > > rahu> > > > > > ??????> > > > > > > > > > > > 3.I Feel personally this depression and loneliness > > affects > > > me > > > > > worst > > > > > > than all human being in world i feel specially only > > > depression > > > > > and > > > > > > loneliness is affecting me

worst i will give ex > vistiji > > > > > > > > > > > > suppose if ur having some depression any person will > try > > to > > > > > overcome > > > > > > but what is my depression doing is even though i am > > > depressed > > > > and > > > > > > lonely i am not able to come out like people will see > > > movies > > > > or > > > > > watch > > > > > > cricket or read books or go out or hang out with > friends > > or > > > > will > > > > > talk > > > > > > to family or will keep themselves busy very much > > > > > > > > > > > > but my problem is I dont have intrst in any of these > and > > > keep > > >

> on > > > > > > thinking only abt depression 24 hrs for 3 yrs u wont > > > BELIEVE > > > > > VISTIJI > > > > > > 24 HRS DEPRESSION IN MIND.... how come such badly > > > depression > > > > will > > > > > > affect why cant other planet help here???//> > > > > > > > > > > > why i dont have intrst in movies or hobbies or books > or > > etc > > > > etc > > > > > etc > > > > > > is it bec of 3 planets in 12th house of loneliness one > > > being > > > > > VENUS > > > > > > PLANET OF JOY ????????????/> > > > > > LAST IMP THING> > > > > > > > > > > > SATURN ASPECTING MOON AND I AM IN MOON DASHA WANING > MOON

> > AS > > > > > BADHAKA > > > > > > 9TH LORD....AND SATURN IN LAGNA IN SCORPIO WHETHER BEC > OF > > > THIS > > > > > MOON > > > > > > DASHA WHETHER DEPRESSION IS IN PEAK???????????????> > > > > > > > > > > > PLS TELL ME PRACTICALLY WHICH PLANET HOLDS THE KEY TO > > > > DEPRESSION > > > > > AND > > > > > > LONELINESS > > > > > > > > > > > > AND WHY CANT OTHER PLANETS LIKE SUN MARS VENUS AND > > BENEFIC > > > > > JUPITER > > > > > > CANT HELP??????????????> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanking u> > > > > > prathosh> > > > > >> > > > >> > >

>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we > have > > it.> > >> >> > > > > > > "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet> > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. > "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.