IndiaDivine.org

[Jaya Jagannatha] Finding a spiritual Guru/Timing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar everyone,For those residing in India, there is a way to order copper Havana Kunda (they are almost the same dimensions as those recommended by Narasimha Ji) online from -http://shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdisplay.jsp?Copper-Havan-Kund---01269 & prrfnbr=10287965 & source=browse & frompg=Prayer%20AccompanimentsMay Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema. , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ?????> Dear Bivash, Namaskar.> I have one practical addition to what has been advised.> Invariably what ever happens when you meet a Guru, if the ninth house > from Karakamsa (vijnanamsa) is not being activated in the vimshottari > antaradasa, it is hard to say that the person actually received vijnana > and with that also diksha during that particular dasa/antara.> > When you do apply this in charts keep in mind the applicability of > lagna, chanda and utpana vimshottari dasa. I.e. in a ladies chart the > ninth from karakamsa is Pisces occupied by Jupiter and this receives the > rasi dristi of Rahu. Using regular Chandra-Vimshottari she was > undergoing Jupiter-Rahu (guru-chandala) when she attained a major > important diksha. Whereas with Utpanna-Vimshottari, which was applicable > due to Moon in third house in Rasi, it was much clearer in that she was > running Venus-Jupiter during the time and Jupiter was well placed in the > ninth from karakamsa, and gave a clearer image of the situation.> > Having said that I take the liberty to comment on the advise given by > Smt. Sarbani to share what i was taught in this matter:> > 1. Transit of Jupiter with respect to Mantrapada> > This is much in tune with Swee's advise. Preferably Jupiter has Rasi > dristi on the mantrapada as this ensures that you REMEMBER the mantra > and the mantra doesn't leave you after some time. I cannot stress the > importance of such a transit, but some people do forget their mantras, > so this is preferably used for choosing the best time for receiving a > mantra.> > 1. Transit of Ketu in trines to AL: renunciation...meant to take you> towards moksha gati> > Just as it says - moksha gati begins.> > 1. Dåg Daçä of AL.> > When this occurs its said to define ones spiritual presence in society, > i.e. you will show the world during such a dasa that you are spiritual > and become vegeterian, read gita, etc.> My personal inference based on this: for the one who decides not to > embrace spirituality this dasa can potentially make one imbibe the > opposite actions than those spiritually benefiting. This is just my > inference and i was not taught this.> > 1. Dåg Daçä of lagna or signs aspecting lagna: dawn of knowledge. The> higher knowledge of the ninth house awakens the intelligence.> (Reading)> > Just as it says.> > 1. Dasas of natural benefics associated with the ninth from the AL> > Important transformations will occur during this time related to the > areas indicated by the benefics in the ninth, i.e. Mercury in ninth from > AL indicates changes in career and job outlook. You could change your > career completely during such a time for a more spiritual purpose.> > 1. Dasas of natural benefics 3rd and 6th from AL> > Time for ahimsa. If these benefics are debilitated then instead rajayoga > happens and the spirituality lessens. Mercury in one of these bhavas can > encourage renunciation.> > 1. Viàçottaré daçä of planets influencing the 5th and the ninth> > Time for Mantra (5th) and Sadhana (9th).> > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ----------> www: http://srigaruda.com> @: visti > Bivash Ramroop skrev:> >> > Om Brihaspataye Namah> >> > Dear Guru Vistiji,> > Namaste> >> > You've mentioned in an earlier post to a querent about finding a> > spiritual Guru.> >> > Can you please give some hints as to how one can time when one will> > meet/find a Guru?> >> > I'd like to investigate my chart and see when (and if ever)I will find> > my own spiritual Guru!> >> > Jaya Radha Radhanatha!> > Bivash> >> >>

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krushna ||Namaskaar Visti Ji,> 1. Dasas of natural benefics associated with the ninth from the AL> > Important transformations will occur during this time related to the > areas indicated by the benefics in the ninth, i.e. Mercury in ninth from > AL indicates changes in career and job outlook. You could change your > career completely during such a time for a more spiritual purpose.Generally transformation of arudha is seen from the 8th therefrom. So why are we timing transformations with spiritual overtones from the 9th? Planets in the 9th protect the native, as we have been taught. Benefics could protect the native by making them more spiritual perhaps?May Sri Vishnu bless us all,Reema. , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ?????> Dear Bivash, Namaskar.> I have one practical addition to what has been advised.> Invariably what ever happens when you meet a Guru, if the ninth house > from Karakamsa (vijnanamsa) is not being activated in the vimshottari > antaradasa, it is hard to say that the person actually received vijnana > and with that also diksha during that particular dasa/antara.> > When you do apply this in charts keep in mind the applicability of > lagna, chanda and utpana vimshottari dasa. I.e. in a ladies chart the > ninth from karakamsa is Pisces occupied by Jupiter and this receives the > rasi dristi of Rahu. Using regular Chandra-Vimshottari she was > undergoing Jupiter-Rahu (guru-chandala) when she attained a major > important diksha. Whereas with Utpanna-Vimshottari, which was applicable > due to Moon in third house in Rasi, it was much clearer in that she was > running Venus-Jupiter during the time and Jupiter was well placed in the > ninth from karakamsa, and gave a clearer image of the situation.> > Having said that I take the liberty to comment on the advise given by > Smt. Sarbani to share what i was taught in this matter:> > 1. Transit of Jupiter with respect to Mantrapada> > This is much in tune with Swee's advise. Preferably Jupiter has Rasi > dristi on the mantrapada as this ensures that you REMEMBER the mantra > and the mantra doesn't leave you after some time. I cannot stress the > importance of such a transit, but some people do forget their mantras, > so this is preferably used for choosing the best time for receiving a > mantra.> > 1. Transit of Ketu in trines to AL: renunciation...meant to take you> towards moksha gati> > Just as it says - moksha gati begins.> > 1. Dåg Daçä of AL.> > When this occurs its said to define ones spiritual presence in society, > i.e. you will show the world during such a dasa that you are spiritual > and become vegeterian, read gita, etc.> My personal inference based on this: for the one who decides not to > embrace spirituality this dasa can potentially make one imbibe the > opposite actions than those spiritually benefiting. This is just my > inference and i was not taught this.> > 1. Dåg Daçä of lagna or signs aspecting lagna: dawn of knowledge. The> higher knowledge of the ninth house awakens the intelligence.> (Reading)> > Just as it says.> > 1. Dasas of natural benefics associated with the ninth from the AL> > Important transformations will occur during this time related to the > areas indicated by the benefics in the ninth, i.e. Mercury in ninth from > AL indicates changes in career and job outlook. You could change your > career completely during such a time for a more spiritual purpose.> > 1. Dasas of natural benefics 3rd and 6th from AL> > Time for ahimsa. If these benefics are debilitated then instead rajayoga > happens and the spirituality lessens. Mercury in one of these bhavas can > encourage renunciation.> > 1. Viàçottaré daçä of planets influencing the 5th and the ninth> > Time for Mantra (5th) and Sadhana (9th).> > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ----------> www: http://srigaruda.com> @: visti > Bivash Ramroop skrev:> >> > Om Brihaspataye Namah> >> > Dear Guru Vistiji,> > Namaste> >> > You've mentioned in an earlier post to a querent about finding a> > spiritual Guru.> >> > Can you please give some hints as to how one can time when one will> > meet/find a Guru?> >> > I'd like to investigate my chart and see when (and if ever)I will find> > my own spiritual Guru!> >> > Jaya Radha Radhanatha!> > Bivash> >> >>