IndiaDivine.org

gemstone of the 7th lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Michal, Sorry for interupting. I had seen a very similar chart some years back with sun exhalted in AL and debiliated in 7th in navamsa. The person had been advised to wear a ruby by some astrologer he knew and two things happened, one he started doing extremely well in his profession but had issues with his wife, which finally after some years resulted in her divorce. I will see if i can find his chart, will mail it here... he had a similar lagna and similar AL with sun.. and sun debiliated in navamsa 7th house.. -Regards Rajarshi Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Visti and Swee,Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet in it. It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I am supposed to wear this. Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun who is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be a good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with it. What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem based on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what could I do with it?Respectfully,Michal "This above all: to thine own self be true!" -

Hamlet

Planet Earth is in the hot seat. Know more.

Guest guest

Jaya JagannathaDear Michal,NamasteCan you please send a picture of the garnet? Is it with brownish overtones or with reddish hue or is an orange garnet?If approved :)), you can put your signature on it, else since it is believed that the gemstone has done its work and it "leaves" the bearer, so you may not want to use it if the gemstone is not clean inside. Sometimes, the gemstone absorbs the negativity of the wearer and it becomes cloudy inside. A "veiled" gemstone causes stomach problems...have seen this many times.love,SweeOn 16 May 2008, at 05:40, Michal Dziwulski wrote: Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Visti and Swee,Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet in it.  It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I am supposed to wear this.  Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun who is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be a good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with it.  What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem based on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what could I do with it?Respectfully,Michal <Michal.jhd>

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Michal.

Red Garnet is ruled by Sun, while the garnet with a shade of violet are ruled by Rahu.

I would not dream of putting. Strengthening Rahu would create problems with a Child and health,

while strengthening Surya will negatively affect you personally.

Best wishes

Zoran RadosavljevicSiva Devaguru Brihaspati Centrewww.siva-edu.110mb.compersonal blog:www.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com

-

Michal Dziwulski

Friday, May 16, 2008 5:40 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] gemstone of the 7th lord

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Visti and Swee,Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet in it. It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I am supposed to wear this. Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun who is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be a good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with it. What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem based on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what could I do with it?Respectfully,Michal

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Swee,It is definately a red garnet. My camera is on the blink, otherwise I would send you a picture.I cannot say anything about its disposition, as I literally found it lying in the street.Respectfully,MichalSwee Chan <swee Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:52:29 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] gemstone of the 7th lordJaya JagannathaDear Michal,NamasteCan you please send a picture of the garnet? Is it with brownish overtones or with reddish hue or is an orange garnet?If approved :)), you can put your signature on it, else since it is believed that the gemstone has done its work and it "leaves" the bearer, so you may not want to use it if the gemstone is not clean inside. Sometimes, the gemstone absorbs the negativity of the wearer and it becomes cloudy inside. A "veiled" gemstone causes stomach problems...have seen this many times.love,SweeOn 16 May 2008, at 05:40, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Visti and Swee,Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet in it. It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I am supposed to wear this. Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun who is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be a good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with it. What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem based on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what could I do with it?Respectfully,Michal<Michal.jhd>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Zoran,Thank you, that confirms what I thought also. Still I am left with this stone. My thought was to get it cleaned up and perhaps donate it?Respectfully,MichalAmar <ahimsans Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 7:08:07 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] gemstone of the 7th lord

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Michal.

Red Garnet is ruled by Sun, while the garnet with a shade of violet are ruled by Rahu.

I would not dream of putting. Strengthening Rahu would create problems with a Child and health,

while strengthening Surya will negatively affect you personally.

Best wishes

Zoran RadosavljevicSiva Devaguru Brihaspati Centrewww.siva-edu. 110mb.compersonal blog:www.ahimsazr1. wordpress. com

-

Michal Dziwulski

Friday, May 16, 2008 5:40 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] gemstone of the 7th lord

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Visti and Swee,Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet in it. It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I am supposed to wear this. Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun who is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be a good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with it. What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem based on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what could I do with it?Respectfully,Michal

Guest guest

Jaya JagannathaDear S.V., and Michal,NamasteYes, Rudhira is said to be presided by the Sun. Though considered an uparatna, it has material benefits compared to Ruby that gives spiritual benefits. This is confirmed in the statement from GP when Ravana (who appeared like another Rahu) and the Sun made a go of the seed of the Ruby from the essence of Bala asura. Since the Rudhira has specks of mica in it, (I would assume that mica is equated to Mars) that it exalts the Sun.Garnets too, are said to give material benefits especially the orange coloured hue. If it is red, it should not have brown overtones, which is very difficult to find. The brownish overtones is caused by the presence of too much iron (Saturn) in the gemstone.love,SweeOn 17 May 2008, at 07:13, Venkatesh S wrote:JAI SRIRAMDear Swee,Rudhira and blood stone are same or not?Is it for Sun or Mars? Thanks,VenkateshSwee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Jaya JagannathaDear Michal,NamasteCan you please send a picture of the garnet? Is it with brownish overtones or with reddish hue or is an orange garnet?If approved :)), you can put your signature on it, else since it is believed that the gemstone has done its work and it "leaves" the bearer, so you may not want to use it if the gemstone is not clean inside. Sometimes, the gemstone absorbs the negativity of the wearer and it becomes cloudy inside. A "veiled" gemstone causes stomach problems...have seen this many times.love,SweeOn 16 May 2008, at 05:40, Michal Dziwulski wrote:Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Visti and Swee,Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet in it.  It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I am supposed to wear this.  Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun who is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be a good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with it.  What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem based on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what could I do with it?Respectfully,Michal<Michal.jhd>Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here.

• 2 months later...

JAI SRIRAM

Dear Swee,

If Rudria is for Sun ,Blood stone is for Mars?

Both are different?

Thanks,

Venkatesh

, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear S.V., and Michal,

>

> Namaste

>

> Yes, Rudhira is said to be presided by the Sun. Though considered

an

> uparatna, it has material benefits compared to Ruby that gives

> spiritual benefits. This is confirmed in the statement from GP

when

> Ravana (who appeared like another Rahu) and the Sun made a go of

the

> seed of the Ruby from the essence of Bala asura. Since the

Rudhira

> has specks of mica in it, (I would assume that mica is equated to

> Mars) that it exalts the Sun.

>

> Garnets too, are said to give material benefits especially the

orange

> coloured hue. If it is red, it should not have brown overtones,

which

> is very difficult to find. The brownish overtones is caused by

the

> presence of too much iron (Saturn) in the gemstone.

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

>

> On 17 May 2008, at 07:13, Venkatesh S wrote:

>

> > JAI SRIRAM

> > Dear Swee,

> > Rudhira and blood stone are same or not?

> > Is it for Sun or Mars?

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Venkatesh

> >

> >

> > Swee Chan <swee wrote:

> >

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> >

> > Dear Michal,

> > Namaste

> >

> > Can you please send a picture of the garnet? Is it with

brownish

> > overtones or with reddish hue or is an orange garnet?

> > If approved :)), you can put your signature on it, else since it

is

> > believed that the gemstone has done its work and it " leaves "

the

> > bearer, so you may not want to use it if the gemstone is not

clean

> > inside. Sometimes, the gemstone absorbs the negativity of the

> > wearer and it becomes cloudy inside. A " veiled " gemstone causes

> > stomach problems...have seen this many times.

> >

> > love,

> >

> > Swee

> >

> >

> > On 16 May 2008, at 05:40, Michal Dziwulski wrote:

> >

> >>

> >> Hare Rama Krsna ||

> >>

> >> Dear Visti and Swee,

> >>

> >> Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet

in

> >> it. It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I

am

> >> supposed to wear this. Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun

who

> >> is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not be

a

> >> good stone to wear and instead I should do something else with

> >> it. What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem

based

> >> on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what

> >> could I do with it?

> >>

> >> Respectfully,

> >> Michal

> >>

> >>

> >> <Michal.jhd>

> >

> >

> >

> > Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here.

> >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

Stay away from garnets , most of them have brandy shade , inviting

rahu to sit on your intellect is not good at all.

As far as gemstone of 7th lord is concerned , 7th lord is a potent

maraka to lagna. So think for a while.

DEEPAK

, " ksvssvk " <ksvssvk wrote:

>

>

> JAI SRIRAM

>

> Dear Swee,

>

> If Rudria is for Sun ,Blood stone is for Mars?

> Both are different?

>

> Thanks,

> Venkatesh

>

>

> , Swee Chan <swee@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Jaya Jagannatha

> >

> > Dear S.V., and Michal,

> >

> > Namaste

> >

> > Yes, Rudhira is said to be presided by the Sun. Though considered

> an

> > uparatna, it has material benefits compared to Ruby that gives

> > spiritual benefits. This is confirmed in the statement from GP

> when

> > Ravana (who appeared like another Rahu) and the Sun made a go of

> the

> > seed of the Ruby from the essence of Bala asura. Since the

> Rudhira

> > has specks of mica in it, (I would assume that mica is equated

to

> > Mars) that it exalts the Sun.

> >

> > Garnets too, are said to give material benefits especially the

> orange

> > coloured hue. If it is red, it should not have brown overtones,

> which

> > is very difficult to find. The brownish overtones is caused by

> the

> > presence of too much iron (Saturn) in the gemstone.

> >

> > love,

> >

> > Swee

> >

> >

> > On 17 May 2008, at 07:13, Venkatesh S wrote:

> >

> > > JAI SRIRAM

> > > Dear Swee,

> > > Rudhira and blood stone are same or not?

> > > Is it for Sun or Mars?

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Venkatesh

> > >

> > >

> > > Swee Chan <swee@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Jaya Jagannatha

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Michal,

> > > Namaste

> > >

> > > Can you please send a picture of the garnet? Is it with

> brownish

> > > overtones or with reddish hue or is an orange garnet?

> > > If approved :)), you can put your signature on it, else since

it

> is

> > > believed that the gemstone has done its work and it " leaves "

> the

> > > bearer, so you may not want to use it if the gemstone is not

> clean

> > > inside. Sometimes, the gemstone absorbs the negativity of the

> > > wearer and it becomes cloudy inside. A " veiled " gemstone

causes

> > > stomach problems...have seen this many times.

> > >

> > > love,

> > >

> > > Swee

> > >

> > >

> > > On 16 May 2008, at 05:40, Michal Dziwulski wrote:

> > >

> > >>

> > >> Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > >>

> > >> Dear Visti and Swee,

> > >>

> > >> Recently I found lying in the street a gold ring with a garnet

> in

> > >> it. It is quite an unusual find and I was wondering whether I

> am

> > >> supposed to wear this. Garnet I believe is ruled by the Sun

> who

> > >> is my 7th lord, so my first instinct was that this would not

be

> a

> > >> good stone to wear and instead I should do something else

with

> > >> it. What would your advice be regarding wearing such a gem

> based

> > >> on the attatched chart, and if wearing it is not advised what

> > >> could I do with it?

> > >>

> > >> Respectfully,

> > >> Michal

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> <Michal.jhd>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here.

> > >

> > >

> >

>