IndiaDivine.org

Adarniya Visti Guruji & Rafal Guruji Please Help in Chart Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adarniya Visti Guruji & Rafal Guruji Please Help in Chart Analysis Please clarify regarding Curse of departed soul. The principle for curse as explained in “Vedic remedies in Astrology” by Sanjay Rath Guruji is that the house, its lord & natural significator should be afflicted.

In my chart, the lagna rasi is even, thus the house for the elder sister 11th house in reverse zodiac direction i.e., the 3rd house in direct zodiac direction viz., virgo sign occupied by Jupiter, sat & moon. Combination/aspect of Saturn & moon in any house shows the curse of departed soul of maternal elder. Saturn & moon combination is in eleventh house of elder sister, aspects the house lord mercury & afflicts the natural significator Jupiter by conjunction fulfilling all the condition of a curse of departed soul of meternal elder. Is this analysis correct? Please clarify. If yes, is this the reason that I have to suffer the failure of marriage of my elder sister, as she is staying with me & likely to stay with me only as the her marriages have failed. What in particular is the sin committed to have such a curse. Please shed

light. Also as saturn owns the seventh house & 9th house being aspected by sat-moon combination, does this indicate problems with married life & unpleasant bosses respectively. What are teh remedies. Following are my birth details: DOB: 17 April 1981

TOB: 14:10

POB: Belgaum , Karnataka, India

Eagerly waiting for your reply. Regards