IndiaDivine.org

Prediction of my death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~~ Om Namah Shivaayah Shivaayah Namah Om ~~~

Dear Kader

God Bless U

I am sorry to say that May be you misunderstood the Astrology Science is meant for. In Astrology predicting of death is prohabited because there is lots of combinations which are applied for Longevity and only few are relating death combination and may be all astrologers know which combinations can give grave pattern but may be difficult for any person to remember all the combinations of Longevity. I am saying in the manner that who says what and which analysis is to be adopt with. So my request is that if you want to learn Astrology then take different pattern like first you collect any event of the any person and then take his birth data and also take the time of judgement chart to ascertain the accuracy of the birth chart and then go through which dasha pattern and planetary combinations at that time given the native that type of event. Only then you able to learn more and faster then any student of astrology. It seems to be as you are too depressed with your fate because of lack of fulfillment of desire in luck pattern or say career pattern makes you stop seeking sevivance.

If you really in search of Miracles then try this but I must tell you that it is your Self estremes of your free will which will make things happen.

First of all you have to collect the 5 coins of the nature of Foresighting Grace of God:

1. Devotion

2. Patience

3. Control Over Fears and Anxieties

4. Believe in Make Things Happen

5. Obey all Suggestions of Guru.And then Recite this Prayer:

Quickie Rituals and Spells for emergencies

Burn the incense towards east direction and Repeat this in Home at least Seven Times.

AS this incense burns awayAll my enemies power fades today.No longer causing my alarmNevermore able me to harmImmune to all forever me,And as my will, so mote it be

Thanks

Pram Chopra

On 8/31/08, Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader wrote:

Dear Guru/s,

I'm a learner and predicting my death in current dasa venus before 2017 :-)

<It can be in jupitor or saturn or mercury bhukthi period>

Birth date : 15/11/1975

Time : 6:36 AM

Place : Tenkasi, Tamilnadu

Any Comments ? thoughts ?

whatever it is , i'll take it is as a subject of research :-)

thanks in advance !

Hello Kader, Kindly give the co-ordinates of your birth place. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraSyed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader wrote: Dear Guru/s, I'm a learner and predicting my death in current dasa venus before 2017 :-) <It can be in jupitor or saturn or mercury bhukthi period> Birth date :

15/11/1975 Time : 6:36 AM Place : Tenkasi, Tamilnadu Any Comments ? thoughts ? whatever it is , i'll take it is as a subject of research :-) thanks in advance !

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Hello Ramesh,

I've attached my chart for analysis.

thanks

kader

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my death Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 10:55 AM

Hello Kader,

Kindly give the co-ordinates of your birth place.

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh MishraSyed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader@ > wrote:

Dear Guru/s,

thanks in advance !

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Hello Prem ji,

I agree with ground rules, however i am taking this as my hobby only and is not going to be my profession :-)

I'm mentioning few events for your kind analysis of my chart which is attached here.

Two key points.

1) I'm not depressed now, earning decent money for my life needs. Have charming 3 kids (boys) including twins (is this reflecting in my chart ? )

Note: Initially , after completion of my Engineering struggled to get a job for 3 years. Spent 3 yrs in gulf as well.

2) I see my chart as not blessed one for marital life. Me and my wife usually fight for nonsense things which i never expect in my life. I do meditation since 1999 which controls my anger most of the time (does it reflect in my chart ? )

3) Married on 20th feb 2003, my wife chart also attached.

Recently , i am interested in knowing occult science as well. Don't know if this is becoz of running bhukthi in venus dasa.

Thank you very much !

kader

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my death Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 9:12 AM

Dear Kader

God Bless U

I am sorry to say that May be you misunderstood the Astrology Science is meant for. In Astrology predicting of death is prohabited because there is lots of combinations which are applied for Longevity and only few are relating death combination and may be all astrologers know which combinations can give grave pattern but may be difficult for any person to remember all the combinations of Longevity. I am saying in the manner that who says what and which analysis is to be adopt with. So my request is that if you want to learn Astrology then take different pattern like first you collect any event of the any person and then take his birth data and also take the time of judgement chart to ascertain the accuracy of the birth chart and then go through which dasha pattern and planetary combinations at that time given the native that type of event. Only then you able to learn more and faster then any student of astrology. It seems to be as you are too

depressed with your fate because of lack of fulfillment of desire in luck pattern or say career pattern makes you stop seeking sevivance.

If you really in search of Miracles then try this but I must tell you that it is your Self estremes of your free will which will make things happen.

First of all you have to collect the 5 coins of the nature of Foresighting Grace of God:

1. Devotion

2. Patience

Burn the incense towards east direction and Repeat this in Home at least Seven Times.

AS this incense burns awayAll my enemies power fades today.No longer causing my alarmNevermore able me to harmImmune to all forever me,And as my will, so mote it be

Thanks

Pram Chopra

On 8/31/08, Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader@ > wrote:

Dear Guru/s,

thanks in advance !

Dear Kader,You say that you are learning Astrology. However, if you have tried to calculate your own longevity, you should be knowing much more than basics. I feel that you know quite a bit based on what you have written so far.Could please tell me why did you conclude that your longevity ends in Venus MD and why do you think Jupiter/Satrun or Mercury periods are the likely bhuktis? Was it your own conclusion or some other astrologer has predicted this? Such conclusions can come only from a knowledgible astrologer.Regards,Krishna--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader wrote:Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kaderRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of

my death Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 11:53 AM

Hello Prem ji,

I agree with ground rules, however i am taking this as my hobby only and is not going to be my profession :-)

I'm mentioning few events for your kind analysis of my chart which is attached here.

Two key points.

1) I'm not depressed now, earning decent money for my life needs. Have charming 3 kids (boys) including twins (is this reflecting in my chart ? )

Note: Initially , after completion of my Engineering struggled to get a job for 3 years. Spent 3 yrs in gulf as well.

2) I see my chart as not blessed one for marital life. Me and my wife usually fight for nonsense things which i never expect in my life. I do meditation since 1999 which controls my anger most of the time (does it reflect in my chart ? )

Recently , i am interested in knowing occult science as well. Don't know if this is becoz of running bhukthi in venus dasa.

Thank you very much !

kader

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my deathMonday, September 1, 2008, 9:12 AM

Dear Kader

God Bless U

I am sorry to say that May be you misunderstood the Astrology Science is meant for. In Astrology predicting of death is prohabited because there is lots of combinations which are applied for Longevity and only few are relating death combination and may be all astrologers know which combinations can give grave pattern but may be difficult for any person to remember all the combinations of Longevity. I am saying in the manner that who says what and which analysis is to be adopt with. So my request is that if you want to learn Astrology then take different pattern like first you collect any event of the any person and then take his birth data and also take the time of judgement chart to ascertain the accuracy of the birth chart and then go through which dasha pattern and planetary combinations at that time given the native that type of event. Only then you able to learn more and faster then any student of astrology. It seems to be as you are too

depressed with your fate because of lack of fulfillment of desire in luck pattern or say career pattern makes you stop seeking sevivance.

1. Devotion

2. Patience

Thanks

Pram Chopra

Dear Guru/s,

thanks in advance !

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Kader

God Bless U

For Check Longevity one has to check whether Lagna Sign is Movable, Fix or common sign, Likewise you have fix sign then your Bhadhak sthana is 9H, and Whatever be the sign in which the ascendant falls, the 2H and 7H are Marakasthanas while checking Longevity. Therefore one is to judge all these three houses and find out the significators. But in our analysis one has to check Lagna SL whether it signifies the Badhaka or Maraka only from the time of judgement.

Miracles can happen if you recite that Ritual

Thanks

Pram

On 9/1/08, Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader wrote:

Hello Prem ji,

Two key points.

Thank you very much !

kader

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my death

Monday, September 1, 2008, 9:12 AM

Dear Kader

God Bless U

I am sorry to say that May be you misunderstood the Astrology Science is meant for. In Astrology predicting of death is prohabited because there is lots of combinations which are applied for Longevity and only few are relating death combination and may be all astrologers know which combinations can give grave pattern but may be difficult for any person to remember all the combinations of Longevity. I am saying in the manner that who says what and which analysis is to be adopt with. So my request is that if you want to learn Astrology then take different pattern like first you collect any event of the any person and then take his birth data and also take the time of judgement chart to ascertain the accuracy of the birth chart and then go through which dasha pattern and planetary combinations at that time given the native that type of event. Only then you able to learn more and faster then any student of astrology. It seems to be as you are too depressed with your fate because of lack of fulfillment of desire in luck pattern or say career pattern makes you stop seeking sevivance.

1. Devotion

2. Patience

Thanks

Pram Chopra

Dear Guru/s,

thanks in advance !

Hello Krishna ji,

Its true , i am a beginner, i was reading various combinations for longivity in B.V Raman's book on the web and analysed my chart for the same. Then i guessed these combinations for me ,however i am not very strong believer since i don't know complete theory of astrology :-)

rgds

kader

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my death Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 10:24 PM

Dear Kader,You say that you are learning Astrology. However, if you have tried to calculate your own longevity, you should be knowing much more than basics. I feel that you know quite a bit based on what you have written so far.Could please tell me why did you conclude that your longevity ends in Venus MD and why do you think Jupiter/Satrun or Mercury periods are the likely bhuktis? Was it your own conclusion or some other astrologer has predicted this? Such conclusions can come only from a knowledgible astrologer.Regards,Krishna--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader@ > wrote:

Syed Abdul Kader <s_abdul_kader@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my deathMonday, 1 September, 2008, 11:53 AM

Hello Prem ji,

Two key points.

Thank you very much !

kader

--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com> wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Prediction of my deathMonday, September 1, 2008, 9:12 AM

Dear Kader

God Bless U

1. Devotion

2. Patience

Thanks

Pram Chopra

Dear Guru/s,

thanks in advance !

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now