Please help me to come out of a firing situation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~~ Om Namah Shivaayah Shivaayah Namah Om ~~~

Dear Gayathri

God Bless U

Here is the prayer which can do miracles:

Quickie Rituals and Spells for emergencies

AS this incense burns awayAll my enemies power fades today.No longer causing my alarmNevermore able me to harmImmune to all forever me,And as my will, so mote it be

Burn the inssence and Repeat this in Home at least Seven Times.

Thanks

Pram Chopra

On 9/1/08, gayathrikrish80 <gayathrikrish80 wrote:

Respected Astrologers,Pranams. I've to wait two weeks for Zorenji for his valuable predictions...In the mean time, I earnestly request all other members to kindly contribute your views also in my case...

With Prem & Om,Gayathri , " ahimsavm " <ahimsans wrote:

>> Om Namah Shivaya,> Dear Gayathri,> I need some more time to answer your question, which I will have in > two weeks time. Please remind me, by private mail.> As far as affair before marriage, I said unfullfilled affair or

> romance, which requires further discussion. As a hint to others, I > consider your Upapada as the 2nd upapada Mithuna. This is also > confirmed by your husband's chart. Others may disagree, but then

you > will have to choose which remedies to follow. Choose based on your > intuition and beleif, otherwise this may all be confusing. I am > avoiding to give public remedies, since not once, many astrologers

> interfere and give different remedies and it all ends up in > confusion. So please, choose one person, one remedies and follow it > from the heart.> As far as what I said, I stand by it. Rahu antardasha will cause

> separation and divorce. The remedies depend on the strength of Moon. > Moon is heavily damaged in your chart due to Kalamrita Yoga, so, the > first step is to try to battle Rahu with the mantra. I cannot

> blindly guarantee succes, since Moon has to fight with Rahu and > Mangal. However,firstn step is not to push the things with husband > and remain seprated untill you decide on the next steps. Regarding

> remedial measures which you stated, I consider them good for > particular grahas, except lighting lamp at Rahu Kala on these days,> (it should be done on chaturthi and dvadashi). Further I am not sure

> that these remedial measures are addressing the problem. Anyway, the > real test is the real life, is there a relaif in a real life?> I have to go now,> Please, do not worry, and I am sorry to make you worried more,

> however, it would be quite unfair if I give false hopes.Take care> Best wishes> Zoran > , " gayathrikrish80 "

> <gayathrikrish80@> wrote:> >> > Dear Respected Members,> > Pranams. First of all, tons of thanks to all for your > valuable > > time and predictions. I would like to tell you all that I didn't

> > have any affair before marriage...Since, I have a very strong > belief > > in Vivaha with vedic rituals (which is usually done in arranged > > marriages) from childhood. > >

> > Currently, I'm doing following remedial measures to appease > > Sani, Guru, Moon & Rahu:> > 1. Reciting " Hanuman Chalisa " everyday for Sadesathi and lighting > a

> > ghee lamp on every saturday.> > 2. Follow fasting on " Thurday " to appease Guru.> > 3. Lighting lamp at Rahu Kaala on every Monday (7.30am to 9am) and > > Tuesday (3pm to 4.30pm) and Friday (10.30am to 12am)

> > 4. Recited " Sundara Kaandam " portion of Srimath Ramayana> > > > Please guide me whether I'm doing correct remedial measures > > or not...> > > > Dear Zorenji,

> > Sorry, I'm v.much worried after reading your post...Please > > answer to the following:> > 1. Cant the relationship be continued if I do the remedies?> > 2. Or else, shall I postpone my efforts taking for re-union till

> > rahu bukthi gets over (by december 2009)?> > 3. Will my husband have second marriage?> > > > I earnestly request you all to shed some light on this issue by > > contributing your valuable predictions and remedies for my

better > > future...> > > > With Prem & Om,> > Gayathri> > > > > > , " ahimsavm " <ahimsans@>

wrote:> > >> > > Om Namah Shivaya,> > > Dear Gayathri,> > > 1. Your chart shows that you had one unfullfilled romance before > > > marriage.> > > 2. You consider your spose a complete stranger to you, as if

you > > do > > > not know him at all.> > > 3. Due to position of Budh and Surya in lagna, and Shukra in > > > parivartana, you love this person trully, and attachement is

> > strong. > > > What you stated in this mail, is trully reflected in your chart.> > > 4. Your marriage in the years of mars weakend Moon which is the > > key > > > planet to your luck and happiness. Mars is Atmakaraka so it

> > created > > > a Bandana and is very dangerous for your husband.> > > Please keep in mind the following> > > 4, Ketu wants to break this relationship within 3 years. Divorce

> > is > > > indicated in Rahu antardasha. I am not sure that you will be > able > > to > > > stay in this marriage till Guru antardasha when ALL YOUR > TROUBLES

> > > WILL BE OVER! > > > 5. Your chart shows that you will live abroad, due to work > > > opportunity given.> > > 6. I am currently away from my home, so please be patient with

> me > > > and remind me in 15 days by private mail. I will give you > remedial > > > measures to TRY to stop RAHU from breaking your marriage.> > > > > > best wishes

> > > Zoran Radosavljevic> > > Teacher at Brihaspati Devaguru SIVA institute> > > www.siva-edu.110mb.com

> > > personal blog> > > www.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com> > > > > >

> > > > Respected Astrologers,> > > > > > > > Pranams...At the out set please accept my Warm Greetings to > you > > > All. > > > > I'm a new member of this forum. I have been reading all

posts > > for > > > > the past one month and found to be v.informative and educative.> > > > > > > > I am writing this mail with a humble request and with a

plead, > > > > regarding my Problems and difficulties I am undergoing > > currently. > > > In > > > > this context I making an earnest appeal to you all, to study

> my > > > > Horoscope and provide your Valuable Predictions and Remedies > > > please. > > > > I am undergoing extremely difficult & turbulent time period. > > > >

> > > > I got married in May 2007. I'm v.traditional and religious > > person. > > > > I'm having problems with my married life since then. I'm > > > struggling

> > > > a lot in my married life with lot of disappointments. Being a > > > strong > > > > believer of astrology, I'm craving to get some solution to > this > > > > problem. My husband is an arrogant, short-tempered and

> suffering > > > > with lot of health problems by having bad habits. He is not at > > all > > > > lovable and totally ignored me. For the past 6 months, we are > > > > living seperately. He is not at all responding to my

> calls,mails > > > and > > > > sms etc., but i have a profound love on him. Due to this, I'm > > not > > > > able to concentrate on my job. Most of the time, I'm

thinking > > only > > > > about him. At present, I'm with my parents. Hope it is the > best > > > > place to guide me with strong astrological factors. My DOB: 02-

> > 11-> > > > 1980 TOB: 06:55 A.M. POB: Trivandrum. My Husbands's DOB:13-08-> > 1974 > > > > TOB: 2:26 A.M (early morning) POB: Tenkasi (Tirunelveli > > district).

> > > > Date of Marriage: 09th May 2007, Muhurtha Time : 9 to 10.30 > > am, > > > > Day: Wednesday > > > > > > > > Currently I'm undergoing moon dasa, rahu bukti and he is

> > > undergoing > > > > guru dasa, mercury bukti. > > > > > > > > So far, I didn't do any remedial measures for this problem. > But > > > > before marriage, me and my parents went to Kaalahasti and

> > > > Thirunageshwaram and did some pooja for Kaala Sarpa Dosham... > > > > > > > > My Father In Law completely supports all the bad > > habits/activities > > > > of my husband...Moreover he gave false allegations on

me...my > > > > husband still justifies his stand just because of his parents' > > > > support...Though my Mother In Law is very short tempered and > > > > emotional, at times she will support me.

> > > > > > > > Unfortunately, both my in-laws are teachers. Just because of > > that > > > > only, my father (he is also a teacher) chose that family in > the

> > > > thought that teachers' family would give more importance to > > > > discipline than anything else....My father is a v.disciplined, > > > > honest and straightforward man giving utmost importance to

> > dharma > > > > and niyama...My entire family is v.much upset by their > behaviour > > > and > > > > breach of trust... > > > > > > > > But totally, I lost my hope, moreover I don't know whether

> we'll > > > > live together or not...He is v.reluctant to change his > > > > behaviour...He is not at all communicating with me...He is > > totally > > > > ignoring me...Even then, this poor girl is loving him and

> having > > a > > > > thought that he will come one day after realizing all his > > > > mistakes...My mind is always agitating and thinking about > him... > > > >

> > > > Being the strong believer of astrology, I want to take a clear > > > > decision based on all your valuable inputs and suggestions for > > the > > > > following: 1. Pls tell me how my future will be? 2. Whether

> > there > > > is > > > > a possibility for reunion? 3. Will I have conjugal married > life > > if > > > I > > > > live with my husband? 4. How the entire moon dasa will be?

5. > > Will > > > > he give up his bad attitude and habits? 6. Does my husband > have > > > > health problems throughout his life? 7. Will he have a long > > life?

> > > 8. > > > > Will I have child if we live together? 9. How about my career? > > > Your > > > > responses would be v.much helpful in taking a clear decision

> in > > my > > > > life.> > > > > > > > Sorry for the lengthy mail. I earnestly request your valuable > > > > predictions & remedies please.

> > > > > > > > regards,> > > > Gayathri> > > >> > >> >>