IndiaDivine.org

to seniors sarpa yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lakshmi,

I wanted to ask what are the general effects of sarpa dosha (3 or more malefics in kendra) and pisach dosh. I have seen a few charts that have mars and ketu in kendra (not dhanu) but they did not have any such problems with pisach or spirits .. so how do these two yogas manifest.

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet--- On Tue, 9/9/08, lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote:

lakshmikary <lakshmikary[Om Krishna Guru] Re: to seniors sarpa yoga Date: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008, 3:41 AM

Hi ?SArpa yoga, is 3 or more malefics in kendras.If Mars also aspects ketu in lagna it is a pischa yoga.SolutionLook and see if there are any natural benefics in the kendras.They can point to mantras that can help.Otherwise the person can chant Om Astikam Munirajam Namo NamahAlso Mrtyunjaya Mantra short version- Aum Jum SahIf there are heavy heavy afflictions to navamsa lagna as well,person should first chant mantras for Lord Narasimha deva , for protection.In generalThese mantras are always helpful for all situations when in doubt/om namo naaraayanaayavyam vyasadevaaya namahom vasudevaaya namahkliiM vasudevaaya namahBest wishesLakshmi, manoj sharma <swastik_astro@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Maa> > Pranam> to all

senior guru> > can any one tell me about the sarpa yoga. if more than 3 malefics are involved what is there effects. if some body is afflicted by this yoga what is the remedy for it.> > thanks> > > > New Email names for you! > Get the Email name you & #39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. > Hurry before someone else does!> http://mail. promotions. / newdomains/ aa/>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now