IndiaDivine.org

Wearing Pokhraj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namsakr Rajarashiyes white pukraj instead of yellow . i think meena rashi (9th house ) no colour .. dhanu is 6th house third from AL and exchange between mars and jupiter activation ..

regard. 2008/9/1 rajarshi14 <rajarshi14

Respected members

In the following chart can you advise on the effects of wearing

pokhraj.

16th march 1971

3:40 pm

Beneras.

Karkat rasi, tula lagna. Jup in vrischik. Exceot for the exchange jup

seem quite well placed. So what kind of effects can this person expcet

if peeth pokhraj is worn.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Dear Amit,

Because of the exchange dont you think weaking pokhraj will activate the mars sitting in 6th house and increase enmity?

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing pokhraj Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 3:35 PM

Namsakr Rajarashiyes white pukraj instead of yellow . i think meena rashi (9th house ) no colour .. dhanu is 6th house third from AL and exchange between mars and jupiter activation ..regard.

2008/9/1 rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Respected membersIn the following chart can you advise on the effects of wearing pokhraj.16th march 19713:40 pmBeneras.Karkat rasi, tula lagna. Jup in vrischik. Exceot for the exchange jup seem quite well placed. So what kind of effects can this person expcet if peeth pokhraj is worn.-RegardsRajarshi

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

hello rajarshithat is why ask to wear white............mars activation not problem this is third from Al..regard2008/9/1 rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14

Dear Amit,

Because of the exchange dont you think weaking pokhraj will activate the mars sitting in 6th house and increase enmity?

-Regards

Rajarshi

" This above all: to thine own self be true! " - Hamlet--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing pokhraj

Monday, 1 September, 2008, 3:35 PM

Namsakr Rajarashiyes white pukraj instead of yellow . i think meena rashi (9th house ) no colour .. dhanu is 6th house third from AL and exchange between mars and jupiter activation ..

regard.

Respected membersIn the following chart can you advise on the effects of wearing pokhraj.16th march 19713:40 pmBeneras.Karkat rasi, tula lagna. Jup in vrischik. Exceot for the exchange jup

seem quite well placed. So what kind of effects can this person expcet if peeth pokhraj is worn.-RegardsRajarshi

ok thanks Amit -:)

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing pokhraj Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008, 5:01 PM

hello rajarshithat is why ask to wear white....... .....mars activation not problem this is third from Al..regard

2008/9/1 rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Dear Amit,

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet--- On Mon, 1/9/08, Amit Puri <amitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Amit Puri <amitpuri20 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing pokhrajMonday, 1 September, 2008, 3:35 PM

Namsakr Rajarashiyes white pukraj instead of yellow . i think meena rashi (9th house ) no colour .. dhanu is 6th house third from AL and exchange between mars and jupiter activation ..regard.

Respected membersIn the following chart can you advise on the effects of wearing pokhraj.16th march 19713:40 pmBeneras.Karkat rasi, tula lagna. Jup in vrischik. Exceot for the exchange jup seem quite well placed. So what kind of effects can this person expcet if peeth pokhraj is worn.-RegardsRajarshi

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 4 months later...

Respected Gurus and Members

I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a

little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.

So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice

of stone for me..

14th May 1980

8:05pm

calcutta

-Regards

Rajarshi

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rajarshi, Namaste

Ohhhh... you got totally confused from all those recent threads, ha? :):):) I share your confusion. :)

It is excellent choice if you want to break KSY and Sarpa Yoga in your chart both at the same time. In that case start wearing it on any Thursday. You will not make mistake because of Rahu, Mangal and Sani. On the contrary. Pity that I am unable to advice you about Devata for this Gem.

(So this is your chart! I remember it from last summer.)

Warm Regars,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 wrote:

rajarshi14 <rajarshi14[Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 4:07 AM

Respected Gurus and MembersI was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice of stone for me..14th May 19808:05pmcalcutta-RegardsRajarshi

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

According to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva

and Parvati, He has the following to say:

If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many

doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the

job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength,

the native will enjoy perennial wealth.

Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant,

in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and

bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose

dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated

for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl

helps in these matters).

Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the

malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.

On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far

excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as

Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika),

capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is

that Moon is the one who has strength.

Your choice.

love,

Swee

On 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:

> Respected Gurus and Members

>

> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a

> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.

>

> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice

> of stone for me..

>

> 14th May 1980

> 8:05pm

> calcutta

>

> -Regards

> Rajarshi

>

>

>

> ---

>

> ~ om tat sat ~

> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.

> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said

> that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart

> reading today

Dear Swee

Firstly wish you a VERY happy new year.

jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.

My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand the meaning of the "lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion".. could you guide me to some book whether I can study this?

Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure of this).

But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously.That was in 2005.

So that means rahu did not change its significance with jup due to conjuction.

I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet.

About moon, it gets defeated and combust, so does it really have stregngth?

Thank your for your time and help. Really really appreciate it.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Cc: "" Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other

hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the

decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Dear Maja

I hope you are doing well -:).

You are very correct, the whole chain of mails about yuti got me confused on whether to wear pokhraj. Please refer to my other mail to Swee in this forum.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Mon, 5/1/09, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastroRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Monday, 5 January, 2009, 7:08 PM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rajarshi, Namaste

Ohhhh... you got totally confused from all those recent threads, ha? :):):) I share your confusion. :)

It is excellent choice if you want to break KSY and Sarpa Yoga in your chart both at the same time. In that case start wearing it on any Thursday. You will not make mistake because of Rahu, Mangal and Sani. On the contrary. Pity that I am unable to advice you about Devata for this Gem.

(So this is your chart! I remember it from last summer.)

Warm Regars,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Mon, 1/5/09, rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

rajarshi14 <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajMonday, January 5, 2009, 4:07 AM

Respected Gurus and MembersI was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice of stone for me..14th May 19808:05pmcalcutta-RegardsRajarshi

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteIn the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas - Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana navamsa.Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya) and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare and in which areas were the houses demoralised?love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 07:53, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Firstly wish you a VERY happy new year. jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength. My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand the meaning of the "lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion".. could you guide me to some book whether I can study this? Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure of this). But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously.That was in 2005. So that means rahu did not change its significance with jup due to conjuction. I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet. About moon, it gets defeated and combust, so does it really have stregngth?  Thank your for your time and help. Really really appreciate it. -Regards Rajarshi     The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Cc: "" Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Dear Swee

Thanks a lot for your analysis. Well I gather from your mail, pearl would be a better choice.

Last one year has been peaceful regarding jobs area. Infact I have turned spiritual compared to what I used to be. This change started from 2006, after meeting that person.

But the area of concern that has happened this year has been oppostiion to my relationship from my family, spcially my mother. This has been devastating. And my search for a diksha guru has been futile till now.

Other than that life has been uneventful.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Cc: "" Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

In the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.

Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas - Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana navamsa.

Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya) and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.

Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare and in which areas were the houses demoralised?

love,

Swee

On 6 Jan 2009, at 07:53, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Swee

jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.

My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand the meaning of the "lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion".. could you guide me to some book whether I can study this?

Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure of this).

But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously. That was in 2005.

I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajCc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one

who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for

animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteThe remedy for badhakesh in 7th is to sponsor a kirtan and that should help offset Mother's fumes ;-) The Pearl is to help strengthen Venus in the area of relationships/wife issues. A Pearl mala helps in obtaining progeny. A Spathik mala brings wealth - Agni Purana.That spiritual man may turn out to be your Guru for now until your AK goes into trines from mantrapada and 9th from your AK in navamsa for a long lasting relationship during your present lifetime.love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 11:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Thanks a lot for your analysis. Well I gather from your mail, pearl would be a better choice. Last one year has been peaceful regarding jobs area. Infact I have turned spiritual compared to what I used to be. This change started from 2006, after meeting that person. But the area of concern that has happened this year has been oppostiion to my relationship from my family, spcially my mother. This has been devastating. And my search for a diksha guru has been futile till now. Other than that life has been uneventful. -Regards Rajarshi The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Cc: "" Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteIn the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas - Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana navamsa.Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya) and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare and in which areas were the houses demoralised?love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 07:53, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Firstly wish you a VERY happy new year. jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength. My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand the meaning of the "lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion".. could you guide me to some book whether I can study this? Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure of this). But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously. That was in 2005. So that means rahu did not change its significance with jup due to conjuction. I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet. About moon, it gets defeated and combust, so does it really have stregngth?  Thank your for your time and help. Really really appreciate it. -Regards Rajarshi     The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTo: Cc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Dear Swee

Thank you so very much. I shall try my level best to sponser one kirtan. Thanks so much for the advice.

Now that you mentioned about AK going in trines to the mantrapada, I just check my chart and find that AK is transitting A5. I hope something good happens this year regarding the same.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 7:06 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

The remedy for badhakesh in 7th is to sponsor a kirtan and that should help offset Mother's fumes ;-) The Pearl is to help strengthen Venus in the area of relationships/ wife issues. A Pearl mala helps in obtaining progeny. A Spathik mala brings wealth - Agni Purana.

That spiritual man may turn out to be your Guru for now until your AK goes into trines from mantrapada and 9th from your AK in navamsa for a long lasting relationship during your present lifetime.

love,

Swee

On 6 Jan 2009, at 11:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Swee

Thanks a lot for your analysis. Well I gather from your mail, pearl would be a better choice.

Last one year has been peaceful regarding jobs area. Infact I have turned spiritual compared to what I used to be. This change started from 2006, after meeting that person.

But the area of concern that has happened this year has been oppostiion to my relationship from my family, spcially my mother. This has been devastating. And my search for a diksha guru has been futile till now.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajCc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

In the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.

Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas - Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana navamsa.

Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya) and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.

Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare and in which areas were the houses demoralised?

love,

Swee

Dear Swee

But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously. That was in 2005.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajCc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one

who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for

animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Om Gurave Namah!

Dear Swee ji

Namaskar!

> Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period

Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas -

Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by

malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana

navamsa.

I see double charaatmakaraka replacements in the chart. Can we still

say Rahu period is suitable for spiritual progress or Moon should be

the choice now? My feeling is Moon should now be associated with

atmakaraka level progresses. I might be wrong as I have not got much

to read on this topic for charaatmakaraka replacements.

Rregards,

Sudhir

, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14

wrote:

>

> Dear Swee

>  

> Thank you so very much. I shall try my level best to sponser one

kirtan. Thanks so much for the advice.

>  

> Now that you mentioned about AK going in trines to the mantrapada, I

just check my chart and find that AK is transitting A5. I hope

something good happens this year regarding the same.

>  

> -Regards

>  Rajarshi

>

>

>

> The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra

>

> --- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

>

> Swee Chan <swee

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj

>

> Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 7:06 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

>

>

> Dear Rajarshi,

> Namaste

>

>

> The remedy for badhakesh in 7th is to sponsor a kirtan and that

should help offset Mother's fumes ;-) The Pearl is to help strengthen

Venus in the area of relationships/ wife issues. A Pearl mala helps in

obtaining progeny. A Spathik mala brings wealth - Agni Purana.

> That spiritual man may turn out to be your Guru for now until your

AK goes into trines from mantrapada and 9th from your AK in navamsa

for a long lasting relationship during your present lifetime.

>

>

> love,

>

>

> Swee

>

>

>

>

> On 6 Jan 2009, at 11:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Swee

>  

> Thanks a lot for your analysis. Well I gather from your mail, pearl

would be a better choice.

>  

> Last one year has been peaceful regarding jobs area. Infact I have

turned spiritual compared to what I used to be. This change started

from 2006, after meeting that person.

>  

> But the area of concern that has happened this year has been

oppostiion to my relationship from my family, spcially my mother. This

has been devastating. And my search for a diksha guru has been futile

till now.

>  

> Other than that life has been uneventful.

>  

> -Regards

>  Rajarshi

>

>

>  

>

> The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra

>

> --- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

>

> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>

>

> Cc: " " <@gro ups.com>

> Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PM

>

>

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

>

> Dear Rajarshi,

> Namaste

>

>

> In the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary

portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as

the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You

will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.

>

>

> Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period

Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas

- Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by

malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana

navamsa.

> Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya)

and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that

either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more

positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the

Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This

can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.

> Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare

and in which areas were the houses demoralised?

>

>

> love,

>

>

> Swee

>

Dear Swee

>  

> Firstly wish you a VERY happy new year.

>  

> jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as 

> Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , 

> capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is 

> that Moon is the one who has strength.

>  

> My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to

many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand

the meaning of the " lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion " .. could

you guide me to some book whether I can study this?

>  

> Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance

with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure

of this).

>  

> But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my

rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man

(jup) came and saved me miraculously. That was in 2005.

>  

> So that means rahu did not change its significance with jup due to

conjuction.

>  

> I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially

when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it

could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may

help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet.

>  

> About moon, it gets defeated and combust, so does it really have

stregngth?

>  

>  

> Thank your for your time and help. Really really appreciate it.

>  

> -Regards

>  Rajarshi

>  

>  

>  

>

>  

>

>

>  

>

> The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra

>

> --- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

>

> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>

> To: 

> Cc: " " <@gro ups.com>

> Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AM

>

>

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Rajarshi,

> Namaste

>

> According to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva 

> and Parvati, He has the following to say:

>

> If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many 

> doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the 

> job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, 

> the native will enjoy perennial wealth.

>

> Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, 

> in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and 

> bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose 

> dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated 

> for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl 

> helps in these matters).

> Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the 

> malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.

>

> On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far 

> excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as 

> Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , 

> capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is 

> that Moon is the one who has strength.

>

> Your choice.

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

> On 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:

>

> > Respected Gurus and Members

> >

> > I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a

> > little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.

> >

> > So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice

> > of stone for me..

> >

> > 14th May 1980

> > 8:05pm

> > calcutta

> >

> > -Regards

> > Rajarshi

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------ --------- --------- ------

> >

> > ~ om tat sat ~

> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.

> > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> > (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said 

> > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

> > (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart 

> > reading today

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteThe recommendation here is to chant "AUM kR^iShNa guru" (of Krishna Dvaipayana) to help you look for your Guru though I don't know about spiritual Guru. Venus + Moon = naivedya (milk, rice etc), so do offer that after your kirtan.love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 18:12, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Thank you so very much. I shall try my level best to sponser one kirtan. Thanks so much for the advice. Now that you mentioned about AK going in trines to the mantrapada, I just check my chart and find that AK is transitting A5. I hope something good happens this year regarding the same. -Regards RajarshiThe upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 7:06 PMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteThe remedy for badhakesh in 7th is to sponsor a kirtan and that should help offset Mother's fumes ;-) The Pearl is to help strengthen Venus in the area of relationships/ wife issues. A Pearl mala helps in obtaining progeny. A Spathik mala brings wealth - Agni Purana.That spiritual man may turn out to be your Guru for now until your AK goes into trines from mantrapada and 9th from your AK in navamsa for a long lasting relationship during your present lifetime.love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 11:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Thanks a lot for your analysis. Well I gather from your mail, pearl would be a better choice. Last one year has been peaceful regarding jobs area. Infact I have turned spiritual compared to what I used to be. This change started from 2006, after meeting that person. But the area of concern that has happened this year has been oppostiion to my relationship from my family, spcially my mother. This has been devastating. And my search for a diksha guru has been futile till now. Other than that life has been uneventful. -Regards Rajarshi The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTo: Cc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteIn the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas - Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana navamsa.Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya) and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare and in which areas were the houses demoralised?love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 07:53, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Firstly wish you a VERY happy new year. jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength. My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand the meaning of the "lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion".. could you guide me to some book whether I can study this? Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure of this). But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously. That was in 2005. So that means rahu did not change its significance with jup due to conjuction. I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet. About moon, it gets defeated and combust, so does it really have stregngth?  Thank your for your time and help. Really really appreciate it. -Regards Rajarshi     The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTo: Cc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Dear Swee

Thanks again. I shall make sure to make arrangments for naivedya as you beautifully explained.

Thank you for the mantra as well.

One last question (sorry for bothering you so much), how much rati pearl should be ok? 6 rati and ring finger?

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 2:23 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

The recommendation here is to chant "AUM kR^iShNa guru" (of Krishna Dvaipayana) to help you look for your Guru though I don't know about spiritual Guru.

Venus + Moon = naivedya (milk, rice etc), so do offer that after your kirtan.

love,

Swee

On 6 Jan 2009, at 18:12, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Swee

Thank you so very much. I shall try my level best to sponser one kirtan. Thanks so much for the advice.

Now that you mentioned about AK going in trines to the mantrapada, I just check my chart and find that AK is transitting A5. I hope something good happens this year regarding the same.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTuesday, 6 January, 2009, 7:06 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

The remedy for badhakesh in 7th is to sponsor a kirtan and that should help offset Mother's fumes ;-) The Pearl is to help strengthen Venus in the area of relationships/ wife issues. A Pearl mala helps in obtaining progeny. A Spathik mala brings wealth - Agni Purana.

That spiritual man may turn out to be your Guru for now until your AK goes into trines from mantrapada and 9th from your AK in navamsa for a long lasting relationship during your present lifetime.

love,

Swee

Dear Swee

-Regards

Rajarshi

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajCc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

love,

Swee

Dear Swee

-Regards

Rajarshi

Jaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,Namaste9 on your left ring finger. Sponsor the kirtan first before you wear the Pearl. Full round and not the pearl blister. According to my Guru, he says that men should not wear a pearl that has been drilled (i.e., a hole drilled through the core). Sea and not fresh water Pearls, though natural is best. As round, as white and as nacreous - like Indra's lightening flash :))love,SweeOn 7 Jan 2009, at 15:10, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Thanks again. I shall make sure to make arrangments for naivedya as you beautifully explained. Thank you for the mantra as well. One last question (sorry for bothering you so much), how much rati pearl should be ok? 6 rati and ring finger? -Regards Rajarshi  The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 2:23 PMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteThe recommendation here is to chant "AUM kR^iShNa guru" (of Krishna Dvaipayana) to help you look for your Guru though I don't know about spiritual Guru. Venus + Moon = naivedya (milk, rice etc), so do offer that after your kirtan.love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 18:12, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Thank you so very much. I shall try my level best to sponser one kirtan. Thanks so much for the advice. Now that you mentioned about AK going in trines to the mantrapada, I just check my chart and find that AK is transitting A5. I hope something good happens this year regarding the same. -Regards RajarshiThe upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTo: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 7:06 PMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteThe remedy for badhakesh in 7th is to sponsor a kirtan and that should help offset Mother's fumes ;-) The Pearl is to help strengthen Venus in the area of relationships/ wife issues. A Pearl mala helps in obtaining progeny. A Spathik mala brings wealth - Agni Purana.That spiritual man may turn out to be your Guru for now until your AK goes into trines from mantrapada and 9th from your AK in navamsa for a long lasting relationship during your present lifetime.love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 11:41, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Thanks a lot for your analysis. Well I gather from your mail, pearl would be a better choice. Last one year has been peaceful regarding jobs area. Infact I have turned spiritual compared to what I used to be. This change started from 2006, after meeting that person. But the area of concern that has happened this year has been oppostiion to my relationship from my family, spcially my mother. This has been devastating. And my search for a diksha guru has been futile till now. Other than that life has been uneventful. -Regards Rajarshi The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTo: Cc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:59 PMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteIn the Earth-bound devatas, Krishna remained as Krishna and plenary portions of Indra was Brihaspati and in the lower echelon (rank) as the graha, Jupiter. Indra's station is the 10th house in a chart- You will get many references from Mahabharata and some from Devi Bhagavatam.Mars is your BK, so the spiritual meeting could be during the period Ra/Ju/Ma. Though Jupiter in the 10th has the ability to annul doshas - Jyotisharnava Navanitam (JN). But does it even if it is flanked by malefics? 10th house is cursed in a Fixed Sign and lord is in marana navamsa.Since Jupiter is not the moolatrikona lord of the 9th (Purva Punya) and Moon is and has the ability to transform and bless those that either conjoin or aspect it, giving the house it is stationed in, more positive energy; in this, Jataka Parijata also agrees with JN that the Moon has the ability to annul malfeasance caused by the Nodes. This can be extrapolated for 7th house significations.Incidentally, you've been having a Saturn return. How did you fare and in which areas were the houses demoralised?love,SweeOn 6 Jan 2009, at 07:53, rajarshi nandy wrote:Dear Swee Firstly wish you a VERY happy new year. jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength. My knowledge is jyotish is quite small and insignificant compared to many people in this forum and outside as well. I could not understand the meaning of the "lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion".. could you guide me to some book whether I can study this? Actually I got confused because I though jup would chance signifance with rahu as these two are highest and lowest benefics (not very sure of this). But then again when I look at my chart as per vimsottari, when my rahu rahu period was on, it was living hell. Then a very spiritual man (jup) came and saved me miraculously. That was in 2005. So that means rahu did not change its significance with jup due to conjuction. I suffer from serious bad headaches from time to time. Specially when I get angry on something which I perceive as wrong. I thought it could be because of those 4 planets in leo. Hence I though jup may help to save me from these headaches at least to some extenet. About moon, it gets defeated and combust, so does it really have stregngth?  Thank your for your time and help. Really really appreciate it. -Regards Rajarshi     The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Tue, 6/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTo: Cc: "" <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 6 January, 2009, 1:11 AMJaya JagannathaDear Rajarshi,NamasteAccording to Jyotisharnava navanitam in a dialogue between Lord Shiva and Parvati, He has the following to say:If (benefic, waxing) Moon, Venus or Jupiter aspect the lagna, many doshas will be nullified. So it is not only Jupiter that can do the job. Further, Chapter 5.2 If lord of 9th is endowed with strength, the native will enjoy perennial wealth.Your Moon has substantial strength, directly aspects the ascendant, in good vaiseshikamsa, is well placed both in Navamsa and Dasamsa and bodes well in Drekkana. Being in the 2nd from the 6th and whose dispositor is badly placed, it is well qualified and substantiated for matters in progeny (according to Agni Purana, wearing the Pearl helps in these matters).Jataka Parijata states that Moon has the power to nullify the malfeasance caused by others including the Nodes.On the other hand, 11th from your AL is Dhanus and you have so far excelled yourself in jyotish with Jupiter in the lower echelon as Indra's plenary portion as indicated in the 10th house (naisargika) , capable of overtaking those overwhelming malefics. One big BUT, is that Moon is the one who has strength.Your choice.love,SweeOn 5 Jan 2009, at 14:07, rajarshi14 wrote:> Respected Gurus and Members>> I was planning to wear a yellow pokhraj in my ring finger but got a> little confused because my jup sits along with rahu, shani and mangal.>> So can someone please analyse and tell me if pokhraj is a good choice> of stone for me..>> 14th May 1980> 8:05pm> calcutta>> -Regards> Rajarshi>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart > reading today

Dear Swee

Wonderful. Shall do that. I have copied down all your mail regarding gems and am trying to understand things from there.

Yes will sponser the kirtan first. But why left hand? Is it because of badhakesh thing? Generally I have seen some jyotisha advise left for females.

These days real gem stones and immitations are so much inter mixed, I am trying to find out sea pearls.

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing Pokhraj Date: Wednesday, 7 January, 2009, 6:53 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

9 on your left ring finger. Sponsor the kirtan first before you wear the Pearl. Full round and not the pearl blister. According to my Guru, he says that men should not wear a pearl that has been drilled (i.e., a hole drilled through the core). Sea and not fresh water Pearls, though natural is best. As round, as white and as nacreous - like Indra's lightening flash :))

love,

Swee

On 7 Jan 2009, at 15:10, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Swee

Thanks again. I shall make sure to make arrangments for naivedya as you beautifully explained.

Thank you for the mantra as well.

One last question (sorry for bothering you so much), how much rati pearl should be ok? 6 rati and ring finger?

-Regards

Rajarshi

The upsurge (of consciousness) is Bhairava - Shiva Sutra--- On Wed, 7/1/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajWednesday, 7 January, 2009, 2:23 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

The recommendation here is to chant "AUM kR^iShNa guru" (of Krishna Dvaipayana) to help you look for your Guru though I don't know about spiritual Guru.

Venus + Moon = naivedya (milk, rice etc), so do offer that after your kirtan.

love,

Swee

On 6 Jan 2009, at 18:12, rajarshi nandy wrote:

Dear Swee

-Regards

Rajarshi

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Wearing PokhrajTuesday, 6 January, 2009, 7:06 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

love,

Swee

Dear Swee

-Regards

Rajarshi

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Rajarshi,

Namaste

love,

Swee

Dear Swee

-Regards

Rajarshi