IndiaDivine.org

Unconventional Marriage Possibility?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jyotish,Namaskar,Recently one of my friend approached me for this marriage probability with a gal who is 6 months elder to him !Before seeing other marriage aspects, I wanted to check the unconventional aspects in both charts, which I have attached with this mail.Boy: Lagna is with saturn which is only malefic planet which is aspecting 7th house from lagna , Saturn being lord of 3rd and 4th house has no connection in giving unconventional marriage futher no more malefics are aspecting 7th house, 7th house lord is placed in cancer without any malefic aspect.. checking from moon in virgo whoes 7th lord Jupiter which is placed in 6th which may give some delay in marriage but not unconventional chances in marriage.Gal:In gal's chart 7th house has exalated Jupiter which is aspected by Mars from 4th house which is being lord of 5th and 10th , 7th house is further aspected by saturn which is placed in 5th house. Saturn is lord of 7th and 8th !Can this pairs get into bonding? they want to go ahead in this marriage .I request u r kind view on this marriage if happend and possible month of marriage Best Regards,Pavan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Pawan ji,I fail to understand what is so amusing in this. He is not the first male on this earth, not even India, who will be marrying a female elder than him in age. If you find this may not be a good match just based on the criteria of age, think again.A male marrying a female elder than him has more to do with the 7th house and/or planets connected with marriage being afflicted. And you have said that yourself!RegardsSunil

Pawan <astro_vedic69vedic astrology ; ; sohamsa Sent: Saturday, February 7, 2009 8:51:22 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Unconventional Marriage Possibility?

Dear Jyotish,Namaskar,Recently one of my friend approached me for this marriage probability with a gal who is 6 months elder to him !Before seeing other marriage aspects, I wanted to check the unconventional aspects in both charts, which I have attached with this mail.Boy: Lagna is with saturn which is only malefic planet which is aspecting 7th house from lagna , Saturn being lord of 3rd and 4th house has no connection in giving unconventional marriage futher no more malefics are aspecting 7th house, 7th house lord is placed in cancer without any malefic aspect.. checking from moon in virgo whoes 7th lord Jupiter which is placed in 6th which may give some delay in marriage but not unconventional chances in marriage.Gal:In gal's chart 7th house has exalated Jupiter which is aspected by

Mars from 4th house which is being lord of 5th and 10th , 7th house is further aspected by saturn which is placed in 5th house. Saturn is lord of 7th and 8th !Can this pairs get into bonding? they want to go ahead in this marriage .I request u r kind view on this marriage if happend and possible month of marriage Best Regards,Pavan

Dear Gavrav ji, Harry ji and Sunil ji, I first of all want to apologize for mail not being too descriptive. I had attached birth charts of both Boy and Gal with this mail , I think vedic astrology groups has blocked it.Unconventional I mean to say where a boy or gal is younger or elder to the person, or if there is an inter-religion marriage etc.. I never knew this as unconventional untill I read a astrology article on marriage with this heading, I apologize if it was termed in other way, I am a mere student n dont know much abt it.I am here by providing details of boy and gal birth details, I need u r kind view on there marriage possibility.Boy:June 16th 198605:05 PMBangalore, IndiaGal:December 30 198507:30 PMDharwad, India awaiting for u r analysis

views.Regards,Pavan--- On Sat, 7/2/09, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Unconventional Marriage Possibility? Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 12:39 AM

Dear Pawan ji,I fail to understand what is so amusing in this. He is not the first male on this earth, not even India, who will be marrying a female elder than him in age. If you find this may not be a good match just based on the criteria of age, think again.A male marrying a female elder than him has more to do with the 7th house and/or planets connected with marriage being afflicted. And you have said that yourself!RegardsSunil

Pawan <astro_vedic69@ >vedic astrology; ; sohamsa@ .comSaturday, February 7, 2009 8:51:22 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Unconventional Marriage Possibility?

Dear Jyotish,Namaskar,Recently one of my friend approached me for this marriage probability with a gal who is 6 months elder to him !Before seeing other marriage aspects, I wanted to check the unconventional aspects in both charts, which I have attached with this mail.Boy: Lagna is with saturn which is only malefic planet which is aspecting 7th house from lagna , Saturn being lord of 3rd and 4th house has no connection in giving unconventional marriage futher no more malefics are aspecting 7th house, 7th house lord is placed in cancer without any malefic aspect.. checking from moon in virgo whoes 7th lord Jupiter which is placed in 6th which may give some delay in marriage but not unconventional chances in marriage.Gal:In gal's chart 7th house has exalated Jupiter which is aspected

by

Mars from 4th house which is being lord of 5th and 10th , 7th house is further aspected by saturn which is placed in 5th house. Saturn is lord of 7th and 8th !Can this pairs get into bonding? they want to go ahead in this marriage .I request u r kind view on this marriage if happend and possible month of marriage Best Regards,Pavan

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!