IndiaDivine.org

Which is the best mantra?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namskar julius " Hare Rama Krishna "   this mantra is good for astrology and as far as your second question (why) is concerned you start this mantra with full faith in it .. then understand " why " .. if you want to know the dictionary meaning of this mantra you will defiantly found in file section of group..

regardAmit puri 2009/2/24 JR Julius <jrjulius2004

Dear Giants of this Group!

Namaste!

Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

Expecting a Good Reply.

Regards,

JR Julius

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Julius,

Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty

in answering your question.

//Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//

Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an

astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an

astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of

Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

Sun is significator for knowledge like " Jnan-Surya " & Sun mantra,

apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will

also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for

the Lagna.

However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their

functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.

I hope this answers your question, feel free for further

clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.

Thank you,

http://gauravastro.150m.com

, " JR Julius " <jrjulius2004 wrote:

>

> Dear Giants of this Group!

> Namaste!

>

> Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

>

> Expecting a Good Reply.

>

> Regards,

> JR Julius

>

Dear Gaurav,With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.RegardsSunil

<gaurav.ghosh Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Julius,Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the libertyin answering your question.//Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one anastrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one anastrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction ofMercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above,

willalso give significant results, provided he is functional benefic forthe Lagna.However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon theirfunctional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.I hope this answers your question, feel free for furtherclarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.Thank you,.http://gauravastro.150m.com--- In , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004 wrote:>> Dear Giants of this Group!> Namaste!> > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > Expecting a Good Reply.> > Regards,> JR Julius>---~ om tat sat ~Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. Reminders: (1)

Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'(2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.(3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Mr.Sharma,I hope you are not Julius who raised the question. Are you??? If Julius is interested he would revert & take the proper mantras, of course through private mails, as mantras, if written open, will lose their energies.Never mind.Thank you,.http://gauravastro.150m.com--- In , Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:>> Dear Gaurav,> With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"> or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!> May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.> Regards> Sunil> > > > > ________________________________> gaurav.ghosh > Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Julius,> Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty> in answering your question.> //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an> astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will> also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> the Lagna.> However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro.150m.com> > > , "JR Julius" jrjulius2004@ wrote:> >> > Dear Giants of this Group!> > Namaste!> > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > Regards,> > JR Julius> >> > > > > ---> > ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

Hi Gaurav,Well said! Two or three issues though.You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question.

Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.I do agree with the part where you say mantras will lose their energies. Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.RegardsSunil

<gaurav.ghosh Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 10:11:43 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Mr.Sharma,I hope you are not Julius who raised the question. Are you??? If Julius is interested he would revert & take the proper mantras, of course through private mails, as mantras, if written open, will lose their energies.Never mind.Thank you,.http://gauravastro.150m.com--- In , Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:>> Dear Gaurav,> With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"> or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!> May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.> Regards> Sunil> > > >

> ________________________________> gaurav.ghosh > Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Julius,> Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty> in answering your question.> //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an> astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will> also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic

for> the Lagna.> However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro.150m.com> > > , "JR Julius" jrjulius2004@ wrote:> >> > Dear Giants of this Group!> > Namaste!> > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > Regards,> > JR Julius> >> > > > > ---> > ~ om tat sat ~> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari

Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

Namasthe

" mananaal traayate iti mantraH "

That one saves by thought / intelligence / understanding / reflection

is called Mantra

" mananaal tatvaruupasya devasyaamitatejasaa "

" traayate sarvabhayaattasmaasmanmantra mitiititaH "

That one reflects on the extraordinary power of the " tatva rupa " –

nano/real form and it save from all kinds of fears, it is called

the mantra.

The first verse tells us about two factors , " reflection or thought "

and the second " Save " . The second verse provides more insight into

these two aspects.

Reflection / thought / - on Tatva Rupa – real form

Save - from all kinds of fear

Now if we stop to think deepily, it is easy to understand that man's

greatest fear arises out of his ignorance – lack or knowledge. Hence

deep understand & reflection on it shall remove that very ignorance

which manifests as fear.

As for an astrologer, there is no greater knowledge than deeper

understanding on the theory & basis of Astrology. Hence, when starts

to reflect deeply on the theories and understands it better, it

automatically becomes the mantra and when he fully realizes it true

meaning, it becomes what is known as " mantra sidhi " .

In Bhagavat Geetha Shree Krishna has said

" shreyo hi GYaanamabhyaasaajGYaanaaddhyaanaM vishiShyate " . Here Shree

Krishna tells about three stages (a) " abhyaasa " repetitive action,

(b) " GYaana " - proper knowledge & © " dhyaana " contemplation or

reflection. Shree Krishna emphatically states that knowledge is by

far better & rewarding than mere repetition with proper understand of

what is doing. Further deeper understanding of all its aspects is far

more superior to even base knowledge.

In astrology also we can see three stages of learning. (a) re-produce

what has been written in the texts (a) understand its meaning ©

going deeper into the base of those theories. This stage is what is

called as mantra sidhi – the true realization. This is what is

abosultly necessary for an astrologer.

As for specific mantras, traditionally it is received from ones guru

or mentor. These Mantras results in multifold development of the

person. However the base factor is achieving a certain level of

concentration and to distance one from the surroundings particularly –

the emotions. Hence, one may do meditation concentrating on any one

focal point, be it the form of god one worships or has a deeper

attachment or any thing that does not agitate the mind.

If one do not have a means to receive such mantras, one may use the

first verse in the Brihat Jathaka " of Varaha Mihiracharya " moortitve

parikalpitha….. " . Similarly dhyana slokas of planets, particularly

that of sun, mercury or Jupiter may be used.

I hope this helps you

A.G.Suresh Babu

, " JR Julius " <jrjulius2004

wrote:

>

> Dear Giants of this Group!

> Namaste!

>

> Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

>

> Expecting a Good Reply.

>

> Regards,

> JR Julius

>

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Julius.

In regards to what is the best mentra for Jyotishi?

Any person should chant shadakshari mantras, to cleanse themselves of

sin.Om Namah Shivaya, Om Visnave Namah.

Chant Hare Rama Krishna if they are following the SJC tradition.

Chant Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya for intelligence,guidance and

blessings with predictions.

Chant the 'Brihaspati Gayatri Mantra' to be a good student of the

guru and get his blessings, and the blessing of Brihaspati of course!

Same for 'Om Gurave Namah'.

Chant a mantra to Ganesh for blessings and removed obstacles .

Chant your individual Atmakaraka mantra for cleansing.

There are many mantras, it really depends on what outcome or result

you are looking for.

Most astrologers in SJC chant the above.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

wrote:

>

> Dear Gaurav,

> With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it

really answer the question " Which Mantra is the best one for

astrologers? Why? "

> or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!

> May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest

you re-phrase your answer and try once again.

> Regards

> Sunil

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> <gaurav.ghosh

>

> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM

> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna||

> Dear Julius,

> Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the

liberty

> in answering your question.

> //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//

> Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an

> astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one

an

> astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of

> Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> Sun is significator for knowledge like " Jnan-Surya " & Sun mantra,

> apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above,

will

> also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for

> the Lagna.

> However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their

> functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.

> I hope this answers your question, feel free for further

> clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.

> Thank you,

> .

> http://gauravastro.150m.com

>

>

> , " JR Julius " <jrjulius2004@>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Giants of this Group!

> > Namaste!

> >

> > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

> >

> > Expecting a Good Reply.

> >

> > Regards,

> > JR Julius

> >

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

> ~ om tat sat ~

> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.

> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said

that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart

reading today

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Mr.Sharma//You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)"

not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general

question. Your answer was equally general because you did

not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails

etc. etc.//Almost few days have passed & Julius has received more than 3 answers to his question. Probably he is trying to work out which one to choose. I remember one of the preceptors said "Never ask for birth details, unless it is given". So I follow the samel policy. Again if Julius is interested he will revert back with his birth details & ask which mantra will suit & I will never have any problem in giving the right mantra. Since the question was general, so I answered him in a "general mode". I will never say "Mantra for astrologers is..." like this, as I know few good astrologers who dont believe in God--which ultimately dont deter Navagrahas from blessing him. So the answer was meant for "astrologer".//Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.//No Issues sir, I prefer criticism than praises. Its the criticism that will help me to be without any flaws. I sincerely thank you for that.Praises may make one with "full of ego" & may be in future, too much praises will be enough for me, that in the "inflated balloon of ego" I will float in the air...too high for people to reach me. I hope I was able to convey my thoughts. Thank you,. , Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21 wrote:>> Hi Gaurav,> Well said! Two or three issues though.> You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. > Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.> I do agree with the part where you say mantras will lose their energies. > Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.> Regards> Sunil> > > > > ________________________________> gaurav.ghosh > Friday, February 27, 2009 10:11:43 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Mr.Sharma,> I hope you are not Julius who raised the question. Are you??? > If Julius is interested he would revert & take the proper mantras, of course through private mails, as mantras, if written open, will lose their energies.> Never mind.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro.150m.com> , Sunil Sharma sunilsharma21@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gaurav,> > With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"> > or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!> > May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.> > Regards> > Sunil> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > gaurav.ghosh@> > > > Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> > Dear Julius,> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty> > in answering your question.> > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will> > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> > the Lagna.> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.> > Thank you,> > .> > http://gauravastro.150m.com> > > > > > , "JR Julius" jrjulius2004@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > Namaste!> > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > Regards,> > > JR Julius> > >> > > > > > > > > > ---> > > > ~ om tat sat ~> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. > > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> > (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> > (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

om namo

bhagavate narasimhaya

Dear  Member,

Hraum + Namah + [Lagnesh Surya Aditya].

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.com

rafal

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Julius.

In regards to what is the best mentra for Jyotishi?

Any person should chant shadakshari mantras, to cleanse themselves of

sin.Om Namah Shivaya, Om Visnave Namah.

Chant Hare Rama Krishna if they are following the SJC tradition.

Chant Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya for intelligence, guidance and

blessings with predictions.

Chant the 'Brihaspati Gayatri Mantra' to be a good student of the

guru and get his blessings, and the blessing of Brihaspati of course!

Same for 'Om Gurave Namah'.

Chant a mantra to Ganesh for blessings and removed obstacles .

Chant your individual Atmakaraka mantra for cleansing.

There are many mantras, it really depends on what outcome or result

you are looking for.

Most astrologers in SJC chant the above.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

@

. com, Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Dear Gaurav,

> With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it

really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for

astrologers? Why?"

> or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion,

NO!

> May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest

you re-phrase your answer and try once again.

> Regards

> Sunil

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> <gaurav.ghosh@ ...>

> @

. com

> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> Dear Julius,

liberty

an

> Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun

mantra,

will

> also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic

for

> the Lagna.

> However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon

their

> clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.

> Thank you,

> .

> http://gauravastro.

150m.com

>

>

> @

. com, "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@ >

wrote:

> >

> > Namaste!

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > JR Julius

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

> ~ om tat sat ~

> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram.

> Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said

that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.

> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart

reading today

Thanks Gaurav, you are a sport!RegardsSunil

<gaurav.ghosh Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:25:15 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Mr.Sharma//You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.//Almost few days have passed & Julius has received more than 3 answers to his question. Probably he is trying to work out which one to choose. I remember one of the preceptors said "Never ask for birth details, unless it is given". So I follow the samel policy. Again if Julius is interested he will revert back with his birth details & ask which mantra will suit & I will never have any problem in giving the right mantra. Since the question was general, so I answered him in

a "general mode". I will never say "Mantra for astrologers is..." like this, as I know few good astrologers who dont believe in God--which ultimately dont deter Navagrahas from blessing him. So the answer was meant for "astrologer".//Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.//No Issues sir, I prefer criticism than praises. Its the criticism that will help me to be without any flaws. I sincerely thank you for that.Praises may make one with "full of ego" & may be in future, too much praises will be enough for me, that in the "inflated balloon of ego" I will float in the air...too high for people to reach me. I hope I was able to convey my thoughts. Thank you,. , Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21

wrote:>> Hi Gaurav,> Well said! Two or three issues though.> You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. > Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.> I do agree with the part where you say mantras will lose their energies. > Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.> Regards> Sunil> > > > > ________________________________> gaurav.ghosh > Friday, February 27, 2009 10:11:43 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> Dear Mr.Sharma,> I hope you are not Julius who raised the

question. Are you??? > If Julius is interested he would revert & take the proper mantras, of course through private mails, as mantras, if written open, will lose their energies.> Never mind.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro.150m.com> , Sunil Sharma sunilsharma21@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gaurav,> > With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"> > or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!> > May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.> > Regards> > Sunil> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > gaurav.ghosh@>

> > > Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> > Dear Julius,> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty> > in answering your question.> > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will> > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> >

the Lagna.> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.> > Thank you,> > .> > http://gauravastro.150m.com> > > > > > , "JR Julius" jrjulius2004@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > Namaste!> > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > Regards,> > > JR Julius> > >> > > > > > > > > > ---> > > > ~ om tat

sat ~> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. > > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> > (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> > (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Hare Rama Krishna.

You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role

in learning Astrology?

Raja

, " "

<gaurav.ghosh wrote:

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna||

> Dear Julius,

liberty

an

> Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> Sun is significator for knowledge like " Jnan-Surya " & Sun mantra,

will

> also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for

> the Lagna.

> However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their

> clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.

> Thank you,

> .

>

>

> , " JR Julius " <jrjulius2004@>

wrote:

> >

> > Namaste!

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> > JR Julius

> >

>

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Sir,No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.Thank you,.http://gauravastro.150m.com--- In , "Raja" <desi.raja wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > Hare Rama Krishna.> > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > in learning Astrology? > > Raja> > , "" > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> >> > ||Jai Ramakrishna||> > Dear Julius,> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > liberty> > in answering your question.> > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > an> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > Mercury-Venus(Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > will> > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> > the Lagna.> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > clarifications/questions/concerns/doubts.> > Thank you,> > .> > http://gauravastro.150m.com> > > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > Namaste!> > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > Regards,> > > JR Julius> > >> >>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gaurav, namaste

DOB: 07th of August 1963

TOB: 21:15:40

POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27

Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT

Have you ever seen this chart? :)

Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator... Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :)

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra? Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Sir,No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.Thank you,.http://gauravastro. 150m.com, "Raja" <desi.raja@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > Hare Rama Krishna.> > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > in learning Astrology? > > Raja> > , "" > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> >> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Julius,> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > liberty> > in answering your question.> > //Which Mantra is the best one for

astrologers? Why?//> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > an> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > will> > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> > the Lagna.> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > Thank you,> > .> > http://gauravastro. 150m.com>

> > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > Namaste!> > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > Regards,> > > JR Julius> > >> >>

Guest guest

om namo

bhagavate narasimhaya

Dear Members  ,

Per tradition of this forum, Su and Ju, Ke are the Traditional Jyotish

karakas, amongst which Ketu especially controls ganita and intuition.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

rafal

Om Gurave

Namah

Dear

Gaurav, namaste

DOB: 07th

of August 1963

TOB:

21:15:40

POB: 83 E

58; 21 N 27

Time zone:

05:30 East of GMT

Have you

ever seen this chart? :)

Now try to

calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH

software, computer, calculator... Just as Jyotishas were doing in

the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :) 

Warm

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat

Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh >

wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh >

[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |

Dear Sir,

No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.

Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.

Thank you,

http://gauravastro. 150m.com

, "Raja" <desi.raja@.. .>

wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> Hare Rama Krishna.

>

> You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital

role

> in learning Astrology?

>

> Raja

>

> , ""

> gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:

> >

> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > Dear Julius,

> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the

> liberty

> > in answering your question.

> > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//

> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an

> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to

make one

> an

> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of

> > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun

mantra,

> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned

above,

> will

> > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for

> > the Lagna.

> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends

upon their

> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.

> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further

> > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.

> > Thank you,

> > .

> > http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> >

> >

> > , "JR Julius"

<jrjulius2004@>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Giants of this Group!

> > > Namaste!

> > >

> > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

> > >

> > > Expecting a Good Reply.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > JR Julius

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Namaskara all Hare Rama Krishna is the best  Mantra  Some time back  - my fiend  used to wish   " Ramakrishan Hari "   insted of Hi bye and all  later i understood is Mantra of a tradition Soon after this -  i got    interested in Astrology and also understood it  ( some year back i had    attempted but was big failure).    So the  value of Mantra is  very important.

Now coming to   what  make good  astrology  - even if we don't count  Ketu   it will do its job  -  Ketu as software    or   in the form of  Ganita and   logic  as Rafal ji told. A Mercury will help us to  impress the  client   with skill-full  language  and grasping the   knowledge faster .

Thanks Nandana  2009/3/1 Rafa³ Gendarz <starsuponme

om namo

bhagavate narasimhaya

Dear Members  ,

Per tradition of this forum, Su and Ju, Ke are the Traditional Jyotish

karakas, amongst which Ketu especially controls ganita and intuition.

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||Dear Maja,Namaste!!Thank you for the nice trap!!!But alas, I will escape from this trap... Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took the pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being the Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa Balance & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to.Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy & satisfied with Mercury...Thank you,.http://gauravastro.150m.comP.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth knowing!!!!].Gaurav. , majastrbacastro wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Gaurav, namaste> > > DOB: 07th of August 1963> TOB: 21:15:40 > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)> > > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator... Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :) > > Warm Regards,> Maja Strbac> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh wrote:> > > gaurav.ghosh [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM> > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Sir,> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , "Raja" desi.raja@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Hare Rama Krishna.> > > > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > > in learning Astrology? > > > > Raja> > > > , "" > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> > >> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Julius,> > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > > liberty> > > in answering your question.> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > > an> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > > will> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> > > the Lagna.> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > > Thank you,> > > .> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > > Namaste!> > > > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > JR Julius> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gaurav, namaste

Any time, dear, any time. (ß and this here is for real my facial expression while typing this). That was step No.1 for Ketu's assistance in Jyotish.

Now... any idea whose chart I gave you...?

BTW Mercury is my LL (...joined with Jupiter), so now please explain me why I prefer to click all those buttons in JH software, rather than doing all the "homework" on my own.

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra? Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:41 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Maja,Namaste!!Thank you for the nice trap!!!But alas, I will escape from this trap... Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took the pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being the Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa Balance & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to.Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy & satisfied with Mercury...Thank you,.http://gauravastro. 150m.comP.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth

knowing!!!!] .Gaurav., majastrbacastro@ ... wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Gaurav, namaste> > > DOB: 07th of August 1963> TOB: 21:15:40 > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)> > > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. . Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :) > > Warm Regards,> Maja Strbac> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ ... wrote:> > > gaurav.ghosh@ ...> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best

mantra?> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM> > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Sir,> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , "Raja" desi.raja@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Hare Rama Krishna.> > > > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > > in learning Astrology? > > > > Raja> > > > , "" > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> > >> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Julius,> > >

Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > > liberty> > > in answering your question.> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > > an> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > > will> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> > > the Lagna.> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > > functional malign & benign nature with

respect to Lagna.> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > > Thank you,> > > .> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > > Namaste!> > > > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > JR Julius> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

om namo

bhagavate narasimhaya

Dear Maja  ,

Ketu being obstrcucted in argala on Lagna/Lagnesh and being in MKS from

Lagnesh in D9 :P ?

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

rafal

Om Gurave Namah

Dear

Gaurav, namaste

Any

time, dear, any time. (ß and this here is for

real my facial expression while typing this). That was step No.1 for

Ketu's assistance in Jyotish.

Now...

any idea whose chart I gave you...?

BTW

Mercury is my LL (...joined with Jupiter), so now please explain me why

I prefer to click all those buttons in JH software, rather than doing

all the "homework" on my own.

Warm

Regards,

Maja

Strbac

Hari Om

Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh >

wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh >

Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:41 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |

Dear Maja,

Namaste!!

Thank you for the nice trap!!!

But alas, I will escape from this trap...

Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took the

pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being the

Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa

Balance & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the

Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to.

Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???

See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy &

satisfied with Mercury...

Thank you,

P.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth knowing!!!!] .

Gaurav.

, majastrbacastro@ ... wrote:

>

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>  

> Dear Gaurav, namaste

>  

>  

> DOB: 07th of August 1963

> TOB: 21:15:40

> POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27

> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT

>  

> Have you ever seen this chart? :)

>  

>  

> Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it

without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. . Just as Jyotishas

were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu

assistance"? :) 

>  

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>  

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>  

>

> --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ ... wrote:

>

>

> gaurav.ghosh@ ...

>

> Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> Dear Sir,

> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.

> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.

> Thank you,

> .

> http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> , "Raja" desi.raja@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna.

> >

> > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play

vital role

> > in learning Astrology?

> >

> > Raja

> >

> > , ""

> > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:

> > >

> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > > Dear Julius,

> > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I

take the

> > liberty

> > > in answering your question.

> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//

> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one

an

> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter

to make one

> > an

> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of

> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> > > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya"

& Sun mantra,

> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned

mentioned above,

> > will

> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for

> > > the Lagna.

> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all

depends upon their

> > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to

Lagna.

> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further

> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.

> > > Thank you,

> > > .

> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> > >

> > >

> > > , "JR Julius"

<jrjulius2004@>

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Giants of this Group!

> > > > Namaste!

> > > >

> > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

> > > >

> > > > Expecting a Good Reply.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > JR Julius

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Gaurav,and Maja

I am happy to see your posts.

This made me smile. One nice thing is most astrologers have a good

sense of humor- guess we can thank Mercury/Jupiter in your charts.

Gaurav, do you really think that Ketu doesnt help you see the unseen?

Who is Ketu connected to in your chart?

Many people give inaccurate data,and no computer, or caluclations can

help.Even Prashna and dry correct calculations can fail, the

intuitive influence is given great weight in correct predications.But

even that can fail.

Ultimately it is up to the Supreme Lord what the native is able to

hear about their chart, what the astrolger can " see " and advice

given,isnt it?

Best wishes

Lakshmi

PS I was curious why you think mantras loose potency? I am of the

opinion that-

Names of the Lord are non different than the Lord himself.It is

beyond our perception. The Holy Names of the Lord have transcendental

properties and can never loose their potency.

When I say Krishna, Shiva, not only is the LOrd there but all their

associates are present as well, as the Lord is never without his

associates. It is the most incredible phenomenon, that simply by

Chanting one can achieve so much benefit and obtain such far reaching

implications.

, " "

<gaurav.ghosh wrote:

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna||

> Dear Maja,

> Namaste!!

> Thank you for the nice trap!!!

> But alas, I will escape from this trap... [:)]

> Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took

the

> pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being

the

> Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa

Balance

> & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the Kalchakra

Dasa

> for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to [:)] .

> Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???

> See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy &

> satisfied with Mercury...

>

> Thank you,

> .

> P.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth

knowing!!!!].

> Gaurav.

> , majastrbacastro@ wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Dear Gaurav, namaste

> >

> >

> > DOB: 07th of August 1963

> > TOB: 21:15:40

> > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27

> > Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT

> >

> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)

> >

> >

> > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it

without

> help of JH software, computer, calculator... Just as Jyotishas were

> doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some " Ketu

assistance " ? :)

> >

> > Warm Regards,

> > Maja Strbac

> >

> > Hari Om Tat Sat

> >

> >

> > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > gaurav.ghosh@

> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

> >

> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > Dear Sir,

> > No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.

> > Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.

> > Thank you,

> > .

> > , " Raja " desi.raja@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna.

> > >

> > > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital

role

> > > in learning Astrology?

> > >

> > > Raja

> > >

> > > , " "

> > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > > > Dear Julius,

> > > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the

> > > liberty

> > > > in answering your question.

> > > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//

> > > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an

> > > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to

make one

> > > an

> > > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of

> > > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> > > > Sun is significator for knowledge like " Jnan-Surya " & Sun

mantra,

> > > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned

above,

> > > will

> > > > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic

> for

> > > > the Lagna.

> > > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon

> their

> > > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.

> > > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further

> > > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > .

> > > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " JR Julius "

<jrjulius2004@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Giants of this Group!

> > > > > Namaste!

> > > > >

> > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

> > > > >

> > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > JR Julius

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Resp Guruji,

Namaskar.

What could be the reasons for intuition??? dominating logic, reasoning with jyotish principles while observing charts.. not (still) yet into predicting ): , especially not being able to come up with sound grounds for "predicting" an event, say like marriage?(despite success)

How to overcome, for want of a better word or use 'intuitive knowledge' with jyotish principles and reasoning??

This has seriously hampered study/acquiring knowledge.. and has deterred me from attempting to 'look' at charts other than those close to me and thus lacking objectivity.

Pranams

Nalini

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme Sent: Monday, 2 March, 2009 9:36:52 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

om namo bhagavate narasimhayaDear Maja ,Ketu being obstrcucted in argala on Lagna/Lagnesh and being in MKS from Lagnesh in D9 :P ?RegardsRafal GendarzSJC Jyotish Guru------------ --Consultations & Pageshttp://rohinaa. comrafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gaurav, namaste

Any time, dear, any time. (ß and this here is for real my facial expression while typing this). That was step No.1 for Ketu's assistance in Jyotish.

BTW Mercury is my LL (...joined with Jupiter), so now please explain me why I prefer to click all those buttons in JH software, rather than doing all the "homework" on my own.

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh@ > wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh@ >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:41 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Maja,Namaste!!Thank you for the nice trap!!!But alas, I will escape from this trap... Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took the pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being the Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa Balance & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to.Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy & satisfied with Mercury...Thank you,.http://gauravastro. 150m.comP.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth knowing!!!!] .Gaurav., majastrbacastro@ ... wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Gaurav, namaste> > > DOB: 07th of August 1963> TOB: 21:15:40 > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)> > > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. . Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :) > > Warm Regards,> Maja Strbac> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ ... wrote:> >

> gaurav.ghosh@ ...> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM> > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Sir,> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , "Raja" desi.raja@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Hare Rama Krishna.> > > > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > > in learning Astrology? > > > > Raja> > > > --- In

, "" > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> > >> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Julius,> > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > > liberty> > > in answering your question.> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > > an> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > > will> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for> > > the Lagna.> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > > Thank you,> > > .> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > > Namaste!> > > > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > > > Expecting a Good

Reply.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > JR Julius> > > >> > >> >>

Get the world's best email - Xtra Mail

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Raja, namaste

Your reply was addressed to...? Who?

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, Raja <desi.raja wrote:

Raja <desi.raja[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra? Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:33 AM

Dear Sir,Hare Rama Krishna. I humbly object your view. Indeed, it is KETU who inspires and invokes the intuition for learning astrology. I can't speak for others but for me it was Ketu's dasa in which i thought of learning astrology and With shree Ganesha's blessing it was possible (may be not like all Gurus here but what ever two bits i know). Those who knows astrology probably can calculate this however go ask someone who is walking on the street to calculate the following. If they would not then that means they have not been blessed by Ketu to know about astrology.One can use the software to calculate however can not interpret the meanings of what is created by software. I just asked my nephew to calculate this and he thinks i am going nuts. Just my thoughts, feel free to disagree.RAJA, majastrbacastro@ ... wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Gaurav, namaste> > > DOB: 07th of August 1963> TOB: 21:15:40 > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)> > > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. . Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :) > > Warm Regards,> Maja Strbac> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Sun, 3/1/09,

<gaurav.ghosh@ ...> wrote:> > > <gaurav.ghosh@ ...>> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM> > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Sir,> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , "Raja" <desi.raja@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Hare Rama

Krishna.> > > > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > > in learning Astrology? > > > > Raja> > > > , "" > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> > >> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Julius,> > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > > liberty> > > in answering your question.> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > > an> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > > Sun is significator for knowledge

like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > > will> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional benefic for> > > the Lagna.> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > > Thank you,> > > .> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@ > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Giants of this

Group!> > > > Namaste!> > > > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > JR Julius> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rafal, Obstructed by Sani, precisely, I am lazy. :) But doing a nice Ganesha mantra... (I have to mention mantra somewhere at least for the sake of subject of this thread :) Regards, Maja Hari Om Tat Sat--- On Sun, 3/1/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponmeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra? Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 12:36 PM

om namo bhagavate narasimhayaDear Maja ,Ketu being obstrcucted in argala on Lagna/Lagnesh and being in MKS from Lagnesh in D9 :P ?RegardsRafal GendarzSJC Jyotish Guru------------ --Consultations & Pageshttp://rohinaa. comrafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gaurav, namaste

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh@ > wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh@ >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:41 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Maja,Namaste!!Thank you for the nice trap!!!But alas, I will escape from this trap... Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took the pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being the Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa Balance & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to.Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy & satisfied with Mercury...Thank you,.http://gauravastro. 150m.comP.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth knowing!!!!] .Gaurav., majastrbacastro@ ... wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Dear Gaurav, namaste> > > DOB: 07th of August 1963> TOB: 21:15:40 > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)> > > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. . Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu assistance"? :) > > Warm Regards,> Maja Strbac> > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ ... wrote:> >

> gaurav.ghosh@ ...> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM> > > > > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Sir,> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , "Raja" desi.raja@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > Hare Rama Krishna.> > > > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play vital role > > in learning Astrology? > > > > Raja> > > > --- In

, "" > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:> > >> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > > Dear Julius,> > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the > > liberty> > > in answering your question.> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one > > an> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, > > will> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for> > > the Lagna.> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > > Thank you,> > > .> > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > > > > , "JR Julius" <jrjulius2004@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > > Namaste!> > > > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > > > Expecting a Good

Reply.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > JR Julius> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Learned members,

Very educative discussion. I myself was searching what is blocking my progress

in astrological learning attempts.

Since you mentioned benefic nature of Ju, Merc, Ven specifically with respect to

the Lagna - being a Leo lagna, Ju in 10H may not be a benefic for me, right?

After looking at so much discussion about Ketu, I have a a very strong

influence of Rahu in my chart (along with Merc). So is it less intuition and too

bothered about logical thinking, which may be not very conducive for

astrological intuition? I suspect it is more important than learning all the

astro rules of analysing charts.

- Satya

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, nalini swamy <nalini2818 wrote:

> nalini swamy <nalini2818

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

>

> Sunday, March 1, 2009, 9:09 PM

> Hare Rama Krishna

>  

> Resp Guruji,

> Namaskar.

>  

> What could be the reasons for intuition??? dominating

> logic, reasoning with jyotish principles  while observing

> charts.. not (still) yet into predicting ): , especially not

> being able to come up with sound grounds for

> " predicting " an event, say like marriage?(despite

> success)

> How to overcome, for want of a better word or use

> 'intuitive knowledge' with jyotish principles and

> reasoning??

> This has seriously hampered study/acquiring knowledge.. and

> has deterred me from attempting to 'look' at charts

> other than those close to me and thus lacking objectivity.

>  

> Pranams

> Nalini

>

>  

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme

>

> Monday, 2 March, 2009 9:36:52 AM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best

> mantra?

>

>

> om namo bhagavate narasimhaya

> Dear Maja  ,

>

> Ketu being obstrcucted in argala on Lagna/Lagnesh and being

> in MKS from Lagnesh in D9 :P ?

>

>

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru

> ------------ --

> Consultations & Pages

> http://rohinaa. com

> rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

> OmGurave Namah

>  

> Dear Gaurav, namaste

>  

> Any time, dear, any time. (ßand this here is for real my

> facial expression while typing this). That was step No.1 for

> Ketu's assistance in Jyotish.

>  

> Now... any idea whose chart I gave you...?

>  BTW Mercury is my LL (...joined with Jupiter), so now

> please explain me why I prefer to click all those buttons in

> JH software, rather than doing all the

> " homework "  on my own.

>  

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>  

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

>

> --- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh@

> > wrote:

>

>

> <gaurav.ghosh@ >

>

> Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:41 AM

>

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> Dear Maja,

> Namaste!!

> Thank you for the nice trap!!!

> But alas, I will escape from this trap...

> Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology,

> but took the pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the

> birth chart(D-1 being the Technical Term!!) & its

> brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa Balance &

> subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the

> Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with

> that to.

> Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my

> LL???

> See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am

> happy & satisfied with Mercury...

>

> Thank you,

> .

> http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> P.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth

> knowing!!!!] .

> Gaurav.

> , majastrbacastro@ ...

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> >  

> > Dear Gaurav, namaste

> >  

> >  

> > DOB: 07th of August 1963

> > TOB: 21:15:40

> > POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27

> > Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT

> >  

> > Have you ever seen this chart? :)

> >  

> >  

> > Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas

> for it without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. .

> Just as Jyotishas were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do

> you need some " Ketu assistance " ? :) 

> >  

> > Warm Regards,

> > Maja Strbac

> >  

> > Hari Om Tat Sat

> >  

> >

> > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ ...

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > gaurav.ghosh@ ...

> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best

> mantra?

> >

> > Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > Dear Sir,

> > No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning

> Astrology.

> > Again, different people & different views--like

> HSBC.

> > Thank you,

> > .

> > ,

> " Raja " desi.raja@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > Hare Rama Krishna.

> > >

> > > You did not mention KETU in your list.

> Doesn't Ketu play vital role

> > > in learning Astrology?

> > >

> > > Raja

> > >

> > > ,

> " "

> > > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > > > Dear Julius,

> > > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group,

> however, I take the

> > > liberty

> > > > in answering your question.

> > > > //Which Mantra is the best one for

> astrologers? Why?//

> > > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet

> will make one an

> > > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role

> of Jupiter to make one

> > > an

> > > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else

> Conjunction of

> > > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> > > > Sun is significator for knowledge like

> " Jnan-Surya " & Sun mantra,

> > > > apart from the mantras of the planets

> concerned mentioned above,

> > > will

> > > > also give significant results, provided he

> is functional benefic for

> > > > the Lagna.

> > > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter,

> Mercury--all depends upon their

> > > > functional malign & benign nature with

> respect to Lagna.

> > > > I hope this answers your question, feel free

> for further

> > > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.

> > > > Thank you,

> > > > .

> > > > http://gauravastro. 150m.com

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ,

> " JR Julius " <jrjulius2004@>

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Giants of this Group!

> > > > > Namaste!

> > > > >

> > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for

> astrologers? Why?

> > > > >

> > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > JR Julius

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

Get the world & #39;s best email -

> http://nz.mail./

Guest guest

om namo

bhagavate narasimhaya

Dear Maja  ,

Ra+Ma in tenth in D9 give effects of Me on Lagna in D9. So really lot

of Me.

Your biggest blessing is Moon in Capricorn (your fifth in d1) in d27.

Sanjayji, Vistiji and my humble Jyotisha also share same yoga. Lucky

you!

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

rafal

Om Gurave

Namah

Dear Rafal,

Obstructed

by Sani, precisely, I am lazy. :)

But doing a

nice Ganesha mantra... (I have to mention mantra somewhere at least for

the sake of subject of this thread :)

Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat

Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>

wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?

Sunday, March 1, 2009, 12:36 PM

om

namo bhagavate narasimhaya

Dear Maja  ,

Ketu being obstrcucted in argala on Lagna/Lagnesh and being in MKS from

Lagnesh in D9 :P ?

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

------------ --

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.

com

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Gaurav, namaste

Any time, dear, any time. (ß and this here is for

real my facial expression while typing this). That was step No.1 for

Ketu's assistance in Jyotish.

Now... any idea whose

chart I gave you...?

BTW Mercury is my LL

(...joined with Jupiter), so now please explain me why I prefer to

click all those buttons in JH software, rather than doing all the

"homework" on my own.

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, <gaurav.ghosh@

> wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh@ >

Sunday, March 1, 2009, 11:41 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |

Dear Maja,

Namaste!!

Thank you for the nice trap!!!

But alas, I will escape from this trap...

Though I had been using Jhora since I am into astrology, but took the

pain to cast a horoscope manually---cast the birth chart(D-1 being the

Technical Term!!) & its brothers(I meant the D-charts) with Dasa

Balance & subsequent Dasas, Antardasas with ease. Shall I do the

Kalchakra Dasa for you as well???No issues, I am ready with that to.

Is it because Mercury has close aspect the Jupiter, my LL???

See here, though Ketu is offering me his help, still I am happy &

satisfied with Mercury...

Thank you,

P.S.:Why dont you give a try?[if you dont know, its worth knowing!!!!] .

Gaurav.

, majastrbacastro@ ... wrote:

>

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>  

> Dear Gaurav, namaste

>  

>  

> DOB: 07th of August 1963

> TOB: 21:15:40

> POB: 83 E 58; 21 N 27

> Time zone: 05:30 East of GMT

>  

> Have you ever seen this chart? :)

>  

>  

> Now try to calculate all divisional charts and Dasas for it

without help of JH software, computer, calculator.. . Just as Jyotishas

were doing in the ancient times. (Oh, do you need some "Ketu

assistance"? :) 

>  

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>  

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>  

>

> --- On Sun, 3/1/09, gaurav.ghosh@ ... wrote:

>

>

> gaurav.ghosh@ ...

>

> Sunday, March 1, 2009, 3:06 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> Dear Sir,

> No, I dont consider that Ketu has any role in learning Astrology.

> Again, different people & different views--like HSBC.

> Thank you,

> .

> http://gauravastro.

150m.com

> , "Raja" desi.raja@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna.

> >

> > You did not mention KETU in your list. Doesn't Ketu play

vital role

> > in learning Astrology?

> >

> > Raja

> >

> > , ""

> > gaurav.ghosh@ wrote:

> > >

> > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |

> > > Dear Julius,

> > > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I

take the

> > liberty

> > > in answering your question.

> > > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//

> > > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one

an

> > > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter

to make one

> > an

> > > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of

> > > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).

> > > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya"

& Sun mantra,

> > > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned

mentioned above,

> > will

> > > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for

> > > the Lagna.

> > > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all

depends upon their

> > > functional malign & benign nature with respect to

Lagna.

> > > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further

> > > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.

> > > Thank you,

> > > .

> > > http://gauravastro.

150m.com

> > >

> > >

> > > , "JR Julius"

<jrjulius2004@>

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Giants of this Group!

> > > > Namaste!

> > > >

> > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?

> > > >

> > > > Expecting a Good Reply.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > JR Julius

> > > >

> > >

> >

>