IndiaDivine.org

Please help me with my marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected gurujis

Namaskarams,

My parents are looking for a bride for my wedding. But they are having lot of troubles and we are having problems like if the girl is nice my horoscope doesnt match with her or if it matches I am getting rejected by the girl. So, I am losing confidence and was unable to concentrate on my work. Please some one help me whether I will get married this year or not and how my marriage life will be. I am attaching my birth details.

DOB: April 9th, 1980

TOB:1:29AM

Geographical coordinates of POB: 18° 46' 0" North, 84° 5' 0" East

Thank you in advance

Surya

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Surya Ji

Namaskaram

Horoscope Cast for the moment of Planetary influences Reveals that your Auspicious time of Marriage starts from October 2009 to March 2010 so before that it is not good for you as you have Jupiter and Saturn Retrograde and placed in 8H and they are transiting Lagna and 8H.

So best of luck for you to that time

Thanks

TPC 

On 2/25/09, surya sangam <surya_sangam wrote:

Respected gurujis

Namaskarams,

My parents are looking for a bride for my wedding. But they are having lot of troubles and we are having problems like if the girl is nice my horoscope doesnt match with her or if it matches I am getting rejected by the girl. So, I am losing confidence and was unable to concentrate on my work. Please some one help me whether I will get married this year or not and how my marriage life will be. I am attaching my birth details.  

Geographical coordinates of POB: 18° 46' 0 " North, 84° 5' 0 " East

Thank you in advance

Surya

-- ThanksTPC

Thank you prem chopraji. --- On Thu, 2/26/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Please help me with my marriage Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 7:51 AM

Dear Surya Ji

Namaskaram

Horoscope Cast for the moment of Planetary influences Reveals that your Auspicious time of Marriage starts from October 2009 to March 2010 so before that it is not good for you as you have Jupiter and Saturn Retrograde and placed in 8H and they are transiting Lagna and 8H.

Thanks

TPC

On 2/25/09, surya sangam <surya_sangam@ > wrote:

Respected gurujis

Namaskarams,

Thank you in advance

Surya

-- ThanksTPC

Guest guest

|| om gurave namah ||    Dear suryanamaskar, you have Capricorn lagna , lagna lord in 8th house.jupiter and mercury are both benific heavily afflicted hence cursed in your chart.your birth in Krishna astami also create a serious dosa. As per your question regarding your marriage , you are currently  passing through a favourable transit of jupiter, but jupiter would give it's full beneficial results only at the end part of current year 09.   remedy 1:

you start keep MANGALA GOURI VRATA for your marriage.(with fast)         2: you start worship kali / Krishna in astami tihti  3: worship ganesh with durga .   ABOVE ALL TRY TO REMEDYING THE CURSES (CURSE OF BRAHMAN (JUPITER) AND CURSE OF MATERNAL UNCLE(MERCURY) FIRST.   best regards Aswini kumar mohapatraStudent of Smt. Sarbani rath and Sri ajay zharotia || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Reminders:  (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said       that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.  (3) Practice charity in thought and deed . > ALWAYS SEND MAILS IN NOT IN PERSONAL  MAILING ADDRESSsurya sangam <surya_sangam Sent: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009 10:06:24 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Please help me with my marriage Respected gurujis   Namaskarams,    My parents are looking for a bride for my wedding. But they are having lot of troubles and we are having problems like if the girl is nice my horoscope doesnt match with her or if it matches I am getting rejected by the girl. So, I am losing confidence and was unable to concentrate on my work. Please some one help me whether I will get married this year or not and how my marriage life will be. I am attaching my birth details.     DOB: April 9th, 1980 TOB:1:29AM Geographical coordinates of POB: 18° 46' 0" North, 84° 5' 0"

East       Thank you in advance Surya

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.* Click here!

Guest guest

Prem Ji,

Thank you for your reply. I got some confidence now.

Surya--- On Thu, 2/26/09, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Please help me with my marriage Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 7:51 AM

Dear Surya Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks

TPC

On 2/25/09, surya sangam <surya_sangam@ > wrote:

Respected gurujis

Namaskarams,

Thank you in advance

Surya

-- ThanksTPC

• 7 months later...

Dear Surya

Gone through your chart.

I have a different view from others.

Sorry to say that I have bad message .

I request 'excuse me' .There is a strong PRAVRAJA yoga in your chart

and I see the chances for a married life is very remote.

I ask apology to you for writing my readings.

Kindly show your chart to a good astrologer.

With Regards

Subramanian Pandath

, surya sangam <surya_sangam wrote:

>

> Respected gurujis

>  

> Namaskarams,

>  

>  My parents are looking for a bride for my wedding. But they are having lot of

troubles and we are having problems like if the girl is nice my horoscope doesnt

match with her or if it matches I am getting rejected by the girl. So, I am

losing confidence and was unable to concentrate on my work. Please some one help

me whether I will get married this year or not and how my marriage life will be.

I am attaching my birth details.  

>  

> DOB: April 9th, 1980

> TOB:1:29AM

> Geographical coordinates of POB: 18° 46' 0 " North, 84° 5' 0 " East

>  

>  

>  

> Thank you in advance

> Surya

>

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah ||

Dear subramaniumji, namaskar. You mentioned in your mail that there is a strong pravarajya yoga in natives chart , but it seems to happen in his 8th house and 6th from AL . So pravarajya yoga is not effective as regarding to marriage. Sutra says if Pravrajya yoga occurs in kendra house, then there is some problem but it also has some more sub section under the main rule. In natives chart it happens in his 8th house, so it will not function as like you mentioned. Although it shows strong nija dosa,for that he suffered in this life, also curse of

jupiter and mercury is a big problem. It also indicates he will severely suffered for long years, due to durbhgya yoga after the death of his father. Regular practise of shiva panchakhari or narayana mantra will be very good for the native.As marriage prospect... UL in 4th house in aries, 2nd from UL is venus is placed in own house(5th house), mars can bring the spouse.so the person should fasting in tuesday and doing puja of mata gouri.even mangala gouri brata is the best remedy for his marriage. After the jupiter transit in december there is a strong possibility of

marriage.Rahu mahadasa and saturn anter, is running, mercury is going to start. mars,venus,rahu in 2nd house in d-9, ista , palana karti shows by mars , as ugra rupa of devi, so regular durga worship is also good. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' subramanian <sundaratharakan Sent: Wed, 28 October, 2009 9:10:57 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Please help me with my marriage Dear Surya Gone through your chart. I have a different view from others. Sorry to say that I have bad message . I request 'excuse me' .There is a strong PRAVRAJA yoga in your chart and I see the chances for a married life is very remote. I ask apology to you for writing my readings. Kindly show your chart to a good astrologer. With Regards Subramanian Pandath , surya sangam <surya_sangam@ ...> wrote: > > Respected gurujis > > Namaskarams, > > My parents are looking for a bride for my wedding. But they are having lot of troubles and we are having problems like if the girl is nice my

horoscope doesnt match with her or if it matches I am getting rejected by the girl. So, I am losing confidence and was unable to concentrate on my work. Please some one help me whether I will get married this year or not and how my marriage life will be. I am attaching my birth details. > > DOB: April 9th, 1980 > TOB:1:29AM > Geographical coordinates of POB: 18° 46' 0" North, 84° 5' 0" East > > > > Thank you in advance > Surya >

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Aswini Kumar

Gone through what you wrote.It is really educative and well thought.

Sill i request you to kindly see Chapter 15 Slokas 1 to 4 of VARAHA HORA.Further

to the best of my knowledge CHTURGRAHAS in any rasy is capable to genarate

Pravraja. Will you please let me know the name of classic text which you

referred so that I can improve my knowledge.

With regards

Astrologically

Yours

Subramanian Pandath

, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

>

>

>

>

> || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

> || om guravenamah ||

>

> Dear subramaniumji,

>

>

> namaskar. You mentioned in your mail that there is a strong pravarajya yoga

in natives chart , but it seems to happen in his 8th house and 6th from AL . So

pravarajya yoga is not effective as regarding to marriage. Sutra says if

Pravrajya yoga occurs in kendra house, then there is some problem but it also

has some more sub section under the main rule. In natives chart it happens in

his 8th house, so it will not function as like you mentioned. Although it shows

strong nijadosa,for that he suffered in this life, also curse of jupiter and

mercury is a big problem. It also indicates he will severely suffered for long

years, due to durbhgya yoga after the death of his father.

>

> Regular practise of shivapanchakhari or narayana mantra will be very good for

the native.

>

> As marriage prospect...

> UL in 4th house in aries, 2nd from UL is venus is placed in own house(5th

house), mars can bring the spouse.

> so the person should fasting in tuesday and doing puja of matagouri.

> even mangalagouribrata is the best remedy for his marriage.

> After the jupiter transit in december there is a strong possibility of

marriage.

> Rahumahadasa and saturnanter, is running, mercury is going to start.

> mars,venus,rahu in 2nd house in d-9, ista , palanakarti shows by mars , as

ugrarupa of devi, so regular durga worship is also good.

>

> Best regards

> Aswini kumar mohapatra

>

> || om tat sat ||

>

> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

> Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> subramanian <sundaratharakan

>

> Wed, 28 October, 2009 9:10:57 PM

> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Please help me with my marriage

>

>

> Dear Surya

> Gone through your chart.

> I have a different view from others.

> Sorry to say that I have bad message .

> I request 'excuse me' .There is a strong PRAVRAJA yoga in your chart

> and I see the chances for a married life is very remote.

> I ask apology to you for writing my readings.

> Kindly show your chart to a good astrologer.

> With Regards

> SubramanianPandath

>

> , suryasangam <surya_sangam@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Respected gurujis

> >

> > Namaskarams,

> >

> > My parents are looking for a bride for my wedding. But they are having lot

of troubles and we are having problems like if the girl is nice my horoscope

doesnt match with her or if it matches I am getting rejected by the girl. So, I

am losing confidence and was unable to concentrate on my work. Please some one

help me whether I will get married this year or not and how my marriage life

will be. I am attaching my birth details.

> >

> > DOB: April 9th, 1980

> > TOB:1:29AM

> > Geographical coordinates of POB: 18° 46' 0 " North, 84° 5' 0 " East

> >

> >

> >

> > Thank you in advance

> > Surya

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>