IndiaDivine.org

Which is the best mantra? gaurav

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello Guarav,

I AM IMPRESSED!

DIVINE -LIGHT

rhoda--- On Sat, 2/28/09, <gaurav.ghosh wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra? Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 6:55 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Mr.Sharma//You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.//Almost few days have passed & Julius has received more than 3 answers to his question. Probably he is trying to work out which one to choose. I remember one of the preceptors said "Never ask for birth details, unless it is given". So I follow the samel policy. Again if Julius is interested he will revert back with his birth details & ask which mantra will suit & I will never have any problem in giving the right mantra. Since the question was general, so I answered

him in a "general mode". I will never say "Mantra for astrologers is..." like this, as I know few good astrologers who dont believe in God--which ultimately dont deter Navagrahas from blessing him. So the answer was meant for "astrologer" .//Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.//No Issues sir, I prefer criticism than praises. Its the criticism that will help me to be without any flaws. I sincerely thank you for that.Praises may make one with "full of ego" & may be in future, too much praises will be enough for me, that in the "inflated balloon of ego" I will float in the air...too high for people to reach me. I hope I was able to convey my thoughts. Thank you,., Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@

....> wrote:>> Hi Gaurav,> Well said! Two or three issues though.> You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. > Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.> I do agree with the part where you say mantras will lose their energies. > Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.> Regards> Sunil> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > Friday, February 27, 2009 10:11:43 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Mr.Sharma,> I hope you are not Julius

who raised the question. Are you??? > If Julius is interested he would revert & take the proper mantras, of course through private mails, as mantras, if written open, will lose their energies.> Never mind.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , Sunil Sharma sunilsharma21@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gaurav,> > With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"> > or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!> > May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.> > Regards> > Sunil> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> >

gaurav.ghosh@> > > > Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Julius,> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty> > in answering your question.> > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will> > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for> > the Lagna.> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > Thank you,> > .> > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > , "JR Julius" jrjulius2004@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > Namaste!> > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > Regards,> > > JR Julius> > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

------> > > > ~ om tat sat ~> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. > > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> > (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> > (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today

OH I AM SORRY,

MADE A MISTAKE , WAS A TYPING ERROR, your name GAURAV, i typed GUARAV.

WITH LOVE AND LIGHT

rhoda--- On Sat, 2/28/09, Rhoda Reporter <rhodes10 wrote:

Rhoda Reporter <rhodes10Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra? gaurav Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 3:36 PM

hello Guarav,

I AM IMPRESSED!

DIVINE -LIGHT

rhoda--- On Sat, 2/28/09, <gaurav.ghosh@ > wrote:

<gaurav.ghosh@ >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?Saturday, February 28, 2009, 6:55 AM

||Jai Ramakrishna| |Dear Mr.Sharma//You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.//Almost few days have passed & Julius has received more than 3 answers to his question. Probably he is trying to work out which one to choose. I remember one of the preceptors said "Never ask for birth details, unless it is given". So I follow the samel policy. Again if Julius is interested he will revert back with his birth details & ask which mantra will suit & I will never have any problem in giving the right mantra. Since the question was general, so I answered

him in a "general mode". I will never say "Mantra for astrologers is..." like this, as I know few good astrologers who dont believe in God--which ultimately dont deter Navagrahas from blessing him. So the answer was meant for "astrologer" .//Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.//No Issues sir, I prefer criticism than praises. Its the criticism that will help me to be without any flaws. I sincerely thank you for that.Praises may make one with "full of ego" & may be in future, too much praises will be enough for me, that in the "inflated balloon of ego" I will float in the air...too high for people to reach me. I hope I was able to convey my thoughts. Thank you,., Sunil Sharma <sunilsharma21@

....> wrote:>> Hi Gaurav,> Well said! Two or three issues though.> You failed to read the question entirely. It is "astrologers (plural)" not "astrologer Julius" or "Julius astrologer". So, it was a general question. > Your answer was equally general because you did not customise it to suit Mr. JR Julius, asking him his birht deails etc. etc.> I do agree with the part where you say mantras will lose their energies. > Oh, I do not mind at all. I just wrote what I felt was appropriate.> Regards> Sunil> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gaurav.ghosh@ ...> > Friday, February 27, 2009 10:11:43 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> Dear Mr.Sharma,> I hope you are not Julius

who raised the question. Are you??? > If Julius is interested he would revert & take the proper mantras, of course through private mails, as mantras, if written open, will lose their energies.> Never mind.> Thank you,> .> http://gauravastro. 150m.com> , Sunil Sharma sunilsharma21@ wrote:> >> > Dear Gaurav,> > With due respect, kindly re-read your answer to Julius. Does it really answer the question "Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?"> > or any question for that matter? In my humble, layman's opinion, NO!> > May be you are not able to convey what you are trying to. Suggest you re-phrase your answer and try once again.> > Regards> > Sunil> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> >

gaurav.ghosh@> > > > Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:05:34 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Which is the best mantra?> > > > ||Jai Ramakrishna| |> > Dear Julius,> > Hopefully I am not a giant in this group, however, I take the liberty> > in answering your question.> > //Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?//> > Firstly we have to ascertain, which planet will make one an> > astrologer. Generally it is either the role of Jupiter to make one an> > astrologer (Ref:Jatak Tatwam) else Conjunction of> > Mercury-Venus( Ref:-Same, Jatak Tatwam).> > Sun is significator for knowledge like "Jnan-Surya" & Sun mantra,> > apart from the mantras of the planets concerned mentioned above, will> > also give significant results, provided he is functional

benefic for> > the Lagna.> > However, Mantras for Venus, Jupiter, Mercury--all depends upon their> > functional malign & benign nature with respect to Lagna.> > I hope this answers your question, feel free for further> > clarifications/ questions/ concerns/ doubts.> > Thank you,> > .> > http://gauravastro. 150m.com> > > > > > , "JR Julius" jrjulius2004@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Giants of this Group!> > > Namaste!> > > > > > Which Mantra is the best one for astrologers? Why?> > > > > > Expecting a Good Reply.> > > > > > Regards,> > > JR Julius> > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

------> > > > ~ om tat sat ~> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the Achyuta Ashram. > > Reminders: (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> > (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> > (3) Practice charity in thought and deed - do one free chart reading today