IndiaDivine.org

thnax ashwini sir...but a little more enlightenment required. plz help !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected sir, i am evergrateful that you replied to my queries with a humane touch...but sir plz i need a little more help of yours...a few of my queries still remain unanswered...as when will i be able to graduate with my degree & wud i do a job or business & wat job or wat business or what career should i take up...what will be my financial condition...will i ever be able to fulfill the dreams of my parents. also sir plz explain " About dasa , here Satabdika dasa will applicable due to vargouttamalaga " i exactly dont know what satabdika dassa is & how will it influence me. & sir as far as i've been told i am currently undergoing mahadasa of ketu & antardasa of ketu - shani. also sir what is malavya yoga & how & to wat extent will it affect my life.also sir , i was guided before aswell but my querie remained unanswered so i'm forwarding it to you if you could please enlighten me on this. this was given by some other guruji on this group only. which remedy for Darakaraka Rahu in the 9th Bhava?Andalso when considering that Pravesh is still a student – what is themore important: DK Rahu in the 9th or the remedy of the 5th houseshaniwhich can block anyones future.Now in terms of the actual physical direction you should move inthen Ilook at your beautiful Moon which have a digpala seen from AL – thisis great so just move physically in the northwestern direction andyouwill find success there. Since it's a movable sign you may have togo quite a distance – we are not talking commuting here.In Dasamsa your Mars rules the 2nd house which is your workmotivation– so in terms of your work you are interested in machines and Marsis in the 4th Bhava so your `office' is more full of machinesthan people. Also when looking at the 10th from the Moon in Rasi weseethe sign aries once more – so again machines/ engineering is yourfield of interest.Currently you are running a 6th house Narayana D-10 antardasa whichmaylead you to thinking that you should change your career sinceSeptember2006. Is this interpretation correct?There are 2 planets in the 6th house in D-10 so you are more likelytofind yourself as an employee than an employer. However……see belowQ: here for the gurus : Mercury is the ruler of the 7th (d-10) andwellplaced in the 9th though in Mars's sign – the giver of jobs theSun gives vaiparaita argala on it but also gives virod argala on aswellas lords the 6th. How is this standoff – who wins? 6th or 7th Bhavain d-10? All the other argala has to be included as well I presume. , Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:>> > > > || om gurave namah ||> > Dear pranava,> > namaskar. your lagna is cancer rising and lagna lord moon is placed in asresla nakhstra as BK but is very weak due to krishnatrayodasi. you also have amalavya mahapurusa yoga. > your lagna is vargouttama lagana and Venus is also creating same yoga again in D-9.> > There is a privartana yoga between Rahu AS DK (and also lord of 8th house ) with Jupiter as AK (Lord of 9th house). here rahu is inmarana karaka position(shows durga's anger), again in D-9 also same condition occurs(this yoga also happens in multiplevergas).In karakansa moon is in maranakaraka.{ the MOST DARINGENEMIES OF THE ZODIAC ARE EXCHANGES THEIR HOUSES}> > So, at first if Sadhe sati or kantaka sani is the mater then it'sdefinightly a very bad time to pass, it will over after saturn's transit . Saturn's transit occur in 9th sep 09. After this you would getreleive.> Assume that it's a dawn time , dark night is already passed,but sun yet to rise in full glow. Be patient.> > About dasa , here Satabdika dasa will applicable due to vargouttamalaga.You are currently going through Jupiter mahadas jupiteranterdasa. Due to exchange effects jupiter anter dasa would become rahu anter dasa, So jupiter mahadsa and rahu anter is looked like guru chandala effect.> > Parampara says " kalou chandi vinayaka"> means if rahu is malefic then worship binayaka and vice versa.> So worship lord vinayaka immediately, only vinayaka worship can > pacify durga's anger. you can do this along with durga worship, due to it's your palanakarti and have the power to full fill all your material needs. > You start worship following deities, and see the change.> > For full filing your aim you can also worship lord krishna .> > Don't worry you have a malvya mahapurusa yoga and it will work at in your thirties.> > Best regards> Aswini kumar> > || om tat sat ||> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram> > Reminders:> (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed .> > > ALWAYS SEND MAILS IN NOT IN PERSONAL MAILING ADDRESS> > > > > ________________________________> "pranav.sharma1986" pranav.sharma1986 > Thursday, 12 March, 2009 11:34:01 PM> [Om Krishna Guru] Respected guruji. plz help...i've become a shame & dissapointment for my father.> > > namaskar guruji, > > my name is Pranav Sharma , i was born on 02-09-1986 @ the time 02:45 am in new delhi. i've karka rashi & karka lagna. & currently m undergoin sadhesaati since 2002 & mahadasa of ketu since 2003.> > since then i started failing in almost all speres of life...i've ruined my academic performance & my career in this time span..sir i am 23 yrs old & have still not graduated.> i am doin engineering in electronics & communication since 2005 but i got suspended from the college for a year. & m failing in almost all subjects...plzhelp me & as i've become a shame for my father , plz tell me when will i be able to complete my degree & would i study more after ir....would i ever be able to make a mark in academic feild. > > i belong to a middle class service family with no business & the chances of me getting a job now are very bleak. plz tell me when will i be able to support my father & would start earning. also if i'll do a job or wud do a business & if business then what business. plz ma parents are very dissapointed . > > save me from this hell...i've lost all my talent & confidence. my parents have seen very bad days because of me...wud i ever be able to fulfill their dream...plz sir plz i beg you to help me by considering my case. i will beevergrateful for it.> > yours sincerely> Pranav Sharma.> > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

|| om gurave namah ||    Dear pranava, namaskar. malavya  mahapurusa yoga is one of the yoga among the panchamahapurusa yoga  (the five head of lord Siva  {called panchnana ,symbolically represent the pacha tatwa control ed by five different

planets}. Malavya yoga created when Venus placed in kendra  from lagna in own / exaltation sign. The qualities and benefits , you can studied it from various astrological books . There are several sites which provide good articles about this  ex..  http://srigaruda.com/ ,http://rohinaa.comYou can read more or collect all the information rregarding you doubts from these sites.for your completion of graduation , seriously do ganesh puja.     Best ragardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' "pranav.sharma1986" <pranav.sharma1986 Sent: Saturday, 14

March, 2009 10:13:49 AM[Om Krishna Guru] thnax ashwini sir...but a little more enlightenment required. plz help !! respected sir,  i am evergrateful that you replied to my queries with a humane touch...but sir plz i need a little more help of yours...a few of my queries still remain unanswered.. .as when will i be able to graduate with my degree & wud i do a job or business & wat job or wat business or what career should i take up...what will be my financial condition... will i ever be able to fulfill the dreams of my parents. also sir plz explain " About dasa , here Satabdika dasa will applicable due to

vargouttamalaga " i exactly dont know what satabdika dassa is & how will it influence me. & sir as far as i've been told i am currently undergoing mahadasa of ketu  & antardasa of ketu - shani. also sir what is malavya yoga & how & to wat extent will it affect my life.also sir , i was guided before aswell but my querie remained unanswered so i'm forwarding it to you if you could please enlighten me on this. this was given by some other guruji on this group only. which remedy for Darakaraka Rahu in the 9th Bhava?Andalso when considering that Pravesh is still a student – what is themore important: DK Rahu in the 9th or the remedy of the 5th houseshaniwhich can block anyones future.Now in terms of the actual physical direction you should move inthen Ilook at your beautiful Moon which have a digpala seen from AL – thisis great so just move

physically in the northwestern direction andyouwill find success there. Since it's a movable sign you may have togo quite a distance – we are not talking commuting here.In Dasamsa your Mars rules the 2nd house which is your workmotivation– so in terms of your work you are interested in machines and Marsis in the 4th Bhava so your `office' is more full of machinesthan people. Also when looking at the 10th from the Moon in Rasi weseethe sign aries once more – so again machines/ engineering is yourfield of interest.Currently you are running a 6th house Narayana D-10 antardasa whichmaylead you to thinking that you should change your career sinceSeptember2006. Is this interpretation correct?There are 2 planets in the 6th house in D-10 so you are more likelytofind yourself as an employee than an employer. However……see belowQ: here for the gurus :

Mercury is the ruler of the 7th (d-10) andwellplaced in the 9th though in Mars's sign – the giver of jobs theSun gives vaiparaita argala on it but also gives virod argala on aswellas lords the 6th.. How is this standoff – who wins? 6th or 7th Bhavain d-10? All the other argala has to be included as well I presume., Aswini kumar <aswinifree@. ..> wrote:>> > > > || om gurave namah ||> > Dear pranava,> > namaskar. your lagna is cancer rising and lagna lord moon is placed in asresla nakhstra as BK but is very weak due to krishnatrayodasi. you also have amalavya mahapurusa yoga. > your lagna is vargouttama lagana and Venus is also creating same yoga again in D-9.> > There is a privartana yoga between Rahu AS DK (and also lord of 8th house ) with Jupiter as AK (Lord of 9th house). here rahu is inmarana

karaka position(shows durga's anger), again in D-9 also same condition occurs(this yoga also happens in multiplevergas) .In karakansa moon is in maranakaraka. { the MOST DARINGENEMIES OF THE ZODIAC ARE EXCHANGES THEIR HOUSES}> > So, at first if Sadhe sati or kantaka sani is the mater then it'sdefinightly a very bad time to pass, it will over after saturn's transit . Saturn's transit occur in 9th sep 09. After this you would getreleive.> Assume that it's a dawn time , dark night is already passed,but sun yet to rise in full glow. Be patient.> > About dasa , here Satabdika dasa will applicable due to vargouttamalaga. You are currently going through Jupiter mahadas jupiteranterdasa. Due to exchange effects jupiter anter dasa would become rahu anter dasa, So jupiter mahadsa and rahu anter is looked like guru chandala effect.> > Parampara says " kalou chandi vinayaka"> means if rahu is malefic then worship binayaka and vice

versa.> So worship lord vinayaka immediately, only vinayaka worship can > pacify durga's anger. you can do this along with durga worship, due to it's your palanakarti and have the power to full fill all your material needs. > You start worship following deities, and see the change.> > For full filing your aim you can also worship lord krishna .> > Don't worry you have a malvya mahapurusa yoga and it will work at in your thirties.> > Best regards> Aswini kumar> > || om tat sat ||> > Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram> > Reminders:> (1) Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> (2) Try to become Vegetarian - remember Akbar the Great who said > that the human stomach should not become a graveyard for animals.> (3) Practice charity in thought and deed .> > > ALWAYS SEND MAILS IN NOT IN PERSONAL MAILING ADDRESS>

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> "pranav.sharma1986@ ..." pranav.sharma1986@ ...> > Thursday, 12 March, 2009 11:34:01 PM> [Om Krishna Guru] Respected guruji. plz help...i've become a shame & dissapointment for my father.> > > namaskar guruji, > > my name is Pranav Sharma , i was born on 02-09-1986 @ the time 02:45 am in new delhi. i've karka rashi & karka lagna. & currently m undergoin sadhesaati since 2002 & mahadasa of ketu since 2003.> > since then i started failing in almost all speres of life...i've ruined my academic performance & my career in this time span..sir i am 23 yrs old & have still not graduated.> i am doin engineering in electronics & communication since 2005 but i got suspended from the college for a year. & m failing in almost all subjects...plzhelp me & as i've become a

shame for my father , plz tell me when will i be able to complete my degree & would i study more after ir....would i ever be able to make a mark in academic feild. > > i belong to a middle class service family with no business & the chances of me getting a job now are very bleak. plz tell me when will i be able to support my father & would start earning. also if i'll do a job or wud do a business & if business then what business. plz ma parents are very dissapointed . > > save me from this hell...i've lost all my talent & confidence. my parents have seen very bad days because of me...wud i ever be able to fulfill their dream...plz sir plz i beg you to help me by considering my case. i will beevergrateful for it.> > yours sincerely> Pranav Sharma.> > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. /

invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

|| om gurave namah ||    Dear pranav,namaskar. As your queries , you can't wear a pokhraj (yellow Sapphire), due to your Jupiter is your Atmakaraka, . Hence atmakaraka always tends to punish the native for his past deeds in it's dasa. Although it is strongly suggested to wear a pokhraj (yellow Sapphire) for/to increase soubhgya and to clear the negativity of Rahu (in maranakaraka position and which creates durbhgya ) , but not in Jupiter Dasa where jupiter is your Ak And retrograde position, in this specific condition you should chose alternative options. like

worship of ista devata  is recommended and it is the best advisable in dasa of atmakaraka. Your ista devata sign is Aries and it is aspect ed strongly by only Sun from its own sign, and indicates lord siva.So you sincere pray to lord Siva to increase your soubhagya.With this worship maa durga for the better livelihood as  she is your palanakarti , and with a sincere worship of lord ganesh to complete your graduation.You also ask meaning of moon in digbala from Arudha lagan, it means you can gain/benefited  from the physical direction of moon i.e. north west(form your native place). Like   if you move in that direction with search of livelihood/material prospective ,you are sure to get success. And like benefits and gains /profitable business deals would come from natives who belongs from that direction .    Best ragardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' 

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

|| om gurave namah ||    JUST TO ADD PREVIOUS MAILyour birth star is asresla , it is the birth star of ketu, And here saturn is going to act like a blocker/trouble maker  for you(you may face blockages or troubles in the fields related those houses whose saturn is the lord or where he placed).sincere pray to lord ganapati who is pratyadhi devata of ketu is required here for whole life.    Best ragardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' Aswini kumar <aswinifree Sent: Monday, 16 March, 2009 9:51:12 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] thnax ashwini sir...but a little more enlightenment required. plz help !!  || om gurave namah ||    Dear pranav,namaskar. As your queries , you can't wear a pokhraj (yellow Sapphire), due to your Jupiter is your Atmakaraka, . Hence atmakaraka always tends to punish the native for his past deeds in it's dasa. Although it is strongly suggested to wear a pokhraj (yellow Sapphire) for/to increase soubhgya and to clear the negativity  of Rahu (in maranakaraka position and which creates durbhgya ) , but not in Jupiter Dasa where jupiter is your Ak And retrograde position, in this specific condition you should chose alternative options. like worship of ista devata  is recommended and it is the best advisable in dasa of atmakaraka. Your ista devata sign is Aries and it is aspect ed strongly by only Sun from its own sign, and indicates lord siva.So you sincere pray to lord Siva to increase your soubhagya.With this worship maa durga for the better livelihood as  she is your palanakarti , and with a sincere worship of lord ganesh to complete your graduation.You also ask meaning of moon in digbala from Arudha lagan, it means you can gain/benefited  from the physical direction of moon i.e. north west(form your native place). Like   if you move in that direction with search of livelihood/material prospective ,you are sure to get success. And like benefits and gains /profitable business deals would come from natives who belongs from that direction .    Best ragardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'  Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.