IndiaDivine.org

Nicola Tesla birth hour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hare rama krishna dear members

I am analysing Mr. Nicola tesla birth hour

did he analyesed here before?

I did search the group archive but couldnt find.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Tesla%2C_Nikola

according to this astrobank:

Tesla, Nikola Gender: M

born on 10 July 1856 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )

Place Smiljan, Yugoslovia, 44n35, 15e19

Timezone LMT m15e19 (is local mean time)

this data showing aries lagna

but when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting

chart come into life:!

if you interested pls share me

best regards..

rozi.

Guest guest

hello rozi,kindly share yr findings as i am very interested in TESLA'S Chart.so far i have not found correct chart fr him -so i would be delighted to hear yr analysisand insight.i admire TESLA'S work and i think he deserves a lot more recognition and credit than he got in his lifetime.thanks Be Happy always!

Dr Lynnrozi <astrologya Sent: Saturday, 16 May, 2009 14:46:48[Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour

hare rama krishna dear members

I am analysing Mr. Nicola tesla birth hour

did he analyesed here before?

I did search the group archive but couldnt find.

http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Tesla%2C_ Nikola

according to this astrobank:

Tesla, Nikola Gender: M

born on 10 July 1856 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )

Place Smiljan, Yugoslovia, 44n35, 15e19

Timezone LMT m15e19 (is local mean time)

this data showing aries lagna

but when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting chart come into life:!

if you interested pls share me

best regards..

rozi.

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rozi, namaste

(You are kidding me with this... It is my most favorite

ever born native!)

Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in

Smiljan, so he had recorded Nikola's birth data, as this was his

duty. But he recorded 28th of June by Julian calendar (which is still in use,

believe it or not, in only one institution in the whole wide Universe-

Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date "converted" in Gregorian

calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far as Tesla's birth

hour, that would be "some time past midnight" (night

between 9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is

not precisely 00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more

than once that Western Astrologers all over Southeast

Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM as his birth hour.

But... we use Jyotish and this means a whole bunch of complications with divisional charts

So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have

tried to convince some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla's chart with this same

question. Sadly, I have failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: "Afflicted

Chandra in Kanya... Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white

gloves all the time, etc."

Did you know about this little detail from his life:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view & friendId=30631436 & blogId=67055949

I have tried to follow Tesla's chart through Visti

Larsen's article on Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as "It could be,

and yet it doesn't have to be" to me. I feel completely powerless in

front of this chart if I am on my own.

You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life

style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is

relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I

am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies

strictly on spirituality, then it is useless.

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sat, 5/16/09, rozi <astrologya wrote:

rozi <astrologya[Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 6:46 AM

hare rama krishna dear membersI am analysing Mr. Nicola tesla birth hourdid he analyesed here before?I did search the group archive but couldnt find.http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Tesla%2C_ Nikolaaccording to this astrobank: Tesla, Nikola Gender: M born on 10 July 1856 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight ) Place Smiljan, Yugoslovia, 44n35, 15e19 Timezone LMT m15e19 (is local mean time) this data showing aries lagnabut when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting chart come into life:!if you interested pls share mebest regards..rozi.

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna

I have been using Mars Ketu in the navamsa lagna. It is close enough to midnight. He was born during an electrical storm- Mars Ketu in lagna- and was one of the greatest genius of electricty and wireless technology. Mercury and Ketu are in parivartana in Navamsa as well bringing in the communication technology aspect.

"majastrbacastro" <majastrbacastro Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:22:45 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rozi, namaste

(You are kidding me with this... It is my most favorite ever born native!)

Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in Smiljan, so he had recorded Nikola's birth data, as this was his duty. But he recorded 28th of June by Julian calendar (which is still in use, believe it or not, in only one institution in the whole wide Universe- Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date "converted" in Gregorian calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far as Tesla's birth hour, that would be "some time past midnight" (night between 9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is not precisely 00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more than once that Western Astrologers all over Southeast Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM as his birth hour.

But... we use Jyotish and this means a whole bunch of complications with divisional charts

So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have tried to convince some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla's chart with this same question. Sadly, I have failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: "Afflicted Chandra in Kanya... Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white gloves all the time, etc."

http://blogs. myspace.com/ index.cfm? fuseaction= blog.view & friendId=30631436 & blogId=67055949

I have tried to follow Tesla's chart through Visti Larsen's article on Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as "It could be, and yet it doesn't have to be" to me. I feel completely powerless in front of this chart if I am on my own.

You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless..Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sat, 5/16/09, rozi <astrologya > wrote:

rozi <astrologya >[Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hourSaturday, May 16, 2009, 6:46 AM

hare rama krishna dear membersI am analysing Mr. Nicola tesla birth hourdid he analyesed here before?I did search the group archive but couldnt find.http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Tesla%2C_ Nikolaaccording to this astrobank: Tesla, Nikola Gender: M born on 10 July 1856 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight ) Place Smiljan, Yugoslovia, 44n35, 15e19 Timezone LMT m15e19 (is local mean time) this data showing aries lagnabut when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting chart come into life:!if you interested pls share mebest regards..rozi.

Guest guest

hare rama Krishna dear Maja,

thansk for kindly reply

if father was so strict about his birthtime

we shouldnt go further more back about 00:00:

lets think about +- 5 minutes then.

I read his life from wikipedia

some if my friends did rectify his birth time as: 00:40am according his dead day. with mediaval techniques.

do we mention the same guy?:)

he is living in eskisehir-turkey

I am living in Istanbul-turkey

we are a closed community about mediavel astrology here

But ..but..

even I am very old in clasical astro (since 1992) I turned my face to jyotish since 3 years full time.

and I want to look with vedic point of view really.

I am using jaganatha hora 7:3...

lets say if his birttime was 00:00:01

about father and mother:

D12 lagna =simha(leo) and 9th bhava= mesha(aries) with exalte sun? is it poosible then father a priest?

if we go next lagna to D12 kanya: birth time=00:03:19

9th bhava= wrishabh (taurus) mesha with exalte moon and aspected by scoripan Saturn...

as if this will more okey for a priest father...

lets look behind:

D12 lagna =karka (cancer) and 9th bhava= meena (picses) with exalte venus:)) and aspected by virgorian Jupiter then?? so ?

as if this will also okey for a priest father...?23:57:18

lets look at D24:

for 23:57:18 D24 lagna is meena? this not give me something.

but next lagna: 23:57:19:) changed for just 1 sec.

then mesha lagna and mars+ exalte sun in it.show me ; a keen intellect about his studies.

this lagna changes on 00:00:18...

lets look D9 navamsa

for this minutes navamsa lagna= karka with moon in it aspected by sun-saturn-rahu. he was exessive about his look!

these are my point of me

then my last idea : minutes not further then 00:00:17

23:57:19 - 00:00:17...

if I have a mistake pls correcting me by other vedic gurus also..)

may be next step looking his dead day..

but I don t want to go further with this step; the ayur dasas nor calculation of dead day nor lifespans...

best regards

rozi...

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote:

majastrbacastro <majastrbacastroRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 1:22 AM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rozi, namaste

Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in Smiljan, so he had recorded Nikola's birth data, as this was his duty. But he recorded 28th of June by Julian calendar (which is still in use, believe it or not, in only one institution in the whole wide Universe- Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date "converted" in Gregorian calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far as Tesla's birth hour, that would be "some time past midnight" (night between 9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is not precisely 00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more than once that Western Astrologers all over Southeast Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM as his birth hour.

So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have tried to convince some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla's chart with this same question. Sadly, I have failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: "Afflicted Chandra in Kanya... Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white gloves all the time, etc."

http://blogs. myspace.com/ index.cfm? fuseaction= blog.view & friendId=30631436 & blogId=67055949

I have tried to follow Tesla's chart through Visti Larsen's article on Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as "It could be, and yet it doesn't have to be" to me. I feel completely powerless in front of this chart if I am on my own.

You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

rozi <astrologya >[Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hourSaturday, May 16, 2009, 6:46 AM

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahThank you very much Freedom! Honestly, yesterday in the middle of being desperate I was almost flipping a coin to decide between Vrishchika and Kanya navamsa lagna. I still have some issues about understanding parivartana, but I am more than glad if one of my dillemas matches with your oppinion (which is supported with strong arguments).Anyway, if you have some more free time I would like to ask you some questions related to death of Tesla's elder brother and how to find this event in his Rasi and D3. Would this be OK?Warm regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Freedomji <freeflowaum wrote:Freedomji

<freeflowaumRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 3:57 PM

Hare Rama Krsna

I have been using Mars Ketu in the navamsa lagna. It is close enough to midnight. He was born during an electrical storm- Mars Ketu in lagna- and was one of the greatest genius of electricty and wireless technology. Mercury and Ketu are in parivartana in Navamsa as well bringing in the communication technology aspect.

"majastrbacastro@ " <majastrbacastro@ >Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:22:45 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rozi, namaste

You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless..Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Maja,

I have spent a few hours looking at this chart in the past and agree with

Freedom on Navmasa lagna.

Regarding dhimanta yoga - from lagna and atmakaraka dhimanta yoga is clear and

involves vara lord Mars who is vargottama with Ketu. Vara lord is very

important to give the energy and direction to the yoga which makes it the life

mission. Einsteins chart has exactly the same configuration (AK is Venus and

birth was on Friday). From AL there is no such distinction and it is true that

amongst his contemporaries as well as now, in the historical record, he is not

very well known at all, which is incredibly unusual given his list of

achievements and inventions. But there it is confirmed by the weakness of the

yoga from AL (only AL lord Shani conjoins 5th lord Mercury.

Another very interesting point that I am always reminded of is how Tesla went

out of his way to see Vivekananda when he was in the USA. 12th from karakamsa

is Leo ruled by the Sun who is also dharmadevata.

Am pressed for time, but like you am a big fan, so will have to go into it more

later.

Warm regards,

Michal

, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Thank you very much Freedom!

>

> Honestly, yesterday in the middle of being desperate I was almost flipping a

coin to decide between Vrishchika and Kanya navamsa lagna. I still have some

issues about understanding parivartana, but I am more than glad if one of my

dillemas matches with your oppinion (which is supported with strong arguments).

>

> Anyway, if you have some more free time I would like to ask you some questions

related to death of Tesla's elder brother and how to find this event in his Rasi

and D3. Would this be OK?

>

> Warm regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

>

> --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Freedomji <freeflowaum wrote:

>

> Freedomji <freeflowaum

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour

>

> Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 3:57 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Hare Rama Krsna

>  

> I have been using Mars Ketu in the navamsa lagna. It is close enough to

midnight. He was born during an electrical storm- Mars Ketu in lagna- and

was one of the greatest genius of electricty and wireless technology. Mercury

and Ketu are in parivartana in Navamsa as well bringing in the communication

technology aspect.

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> " majastrbacastro@ " <majastrbacastro@ >

>

> Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:22:45 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Om Gurave Namah

>  

> Dear Rozi, namaste

>  

> (You are kidding me with this... It is my most favorite ever born native!)

>  

> Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in Smiljan, so he had

recorded Nikola's birth data, as this was his duty. But he recorded 28th of

June by Julian calendar (which is still in use, believe it or not, in only one

institution in the whole wide Universe- Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date

" converted " in Gregorian calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far

as Tesla's birth hour, that would be  " some time past midnight " (night between

9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is not precisely

00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more than once that Western

Astrologers all over Southeast Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM

as his birth hour.

>  

> But... we use Jyotish and this means a whole bunch of complications with

divisional charts  

>  

> So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have tried to convince

some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla's chart with this same question. Sadly, I have

failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: " Afflicted Chandra in Kanya...

Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white gloves all the time,

etc. "

>  

> Did you know about this little detail from his life:

>  

> http://blogs. myspace.com/ index.cfm? fuseaction=

blog.view & friendId=30631436 & blogId=67055949

>  

> I have tried to follow Tesla's chart through Visti Larsen's article on

Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as " It could be, and yet it doesn't have

to be " to me. I feel completely powerless in front of this chart if I am on my

own.

>  

> You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose.

There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that

Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have

memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality,

then it is useless..

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>  

> --- On Sat, 5/16/09, rozi <astrologya > wrote:

>

>

> rozi <astrologya >

> [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour

>

> Saturday, May 16, 2009, 6:46 AM

>

>

>

>

> hare rama krishna dear members

>

> I am analysing Mr. Nicola tesla birth hour

>

> did he analyesed here before?

> I did search the group archive but couldnt find.

>

> http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Tesla%2C_ Nikola

>

> according to this astrobank:

>

> Tesla, Nikola Gender: M

>

> born on 10 July 1856 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )

> Place Smiljan, Yugoslovia, 44n35, 15e19

> Timezone LMT m15e19 (is local mean time)

>

> this data showing aries lagna

>

> but when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting

chart come into life:!

>

> if you interested pls share me

>

> best regards..

>

> rozi.

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Michal, Just seen your reply a minute ago. Give me some time to go through it. Thanx!Regards,Maja--- On Sat, 5/23/09, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:Michal Dziwulski <nearmichalRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 2:02 PM

Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Maja,

I have spent a few hours looking at this chart in the past and agree with Freedom on Navmasa lagna.

Regarding dhimanta yoga - from lagna and atmakaraka dhimanta yoga is clear and involves vara lord Mars who is vargottama with Ketu. Vara lord is very important to give the energy and direction to the yoga which makes it the life mission. Einsteins chart has exactly the same configuration (AK is Venus and birth was on Friday). From AL there is no such distinction and it is true that amongst his contemporaries as well as now, in the historical record, he is not very well known at all, which is incredibly unusual given his list of achievements and inventions. But there it is confirmed by the weakness of the yoga from AL (only AL lord Shani conjoins 5th lord Mercury.

Another very interesting point that I am always reminded of is how Tesla went out of his way to see Vivekananda when he was in the USA. 12th from karakamsa is Leo ruled by the Sun who is also dharmadevata.

Am pressed for time, but like you am a big fan, so will have to go into it more later.

Warm regards,

Michal

, Maja Ã… trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

>

> Honestly, yesterday in the middle of being desperate I was almost flipping a coin to decide between Vrishchika and Kanya navamsa lagna. I still have some issues about understanding parivartana, but I am more than glad if one of my dillemas matches with your oppinion (which is supported with strong arguments).

>

> Anyway, if you have some more free time I would like to ask you some questions related to death of Tesla's elder brother and how to find this event in his Rasi and D3. Would this be OK?

>

> Warm regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

>

> --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Freedomji <freeflowaum@ ...> wrote:

>

> Freedomji <freeflowaum@ ...>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hare Rama Krsna

> Â

> I have been using Mars Ketu in the navamsa lagna. It is close enough to midnight. He was born during an electrical storm- Mars Ketu in lagna- and was one of the greatest genius of electricty and wireless technology. Mercury and Ketu are in parivartana in Navamsa as well bringing in the communication technology aspect.

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> "majastrbacastro@ " <majastrbacastro@ >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Â

> Dear Rozi, namaste

> Â

> Â

> Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in Smiljan, so he had recorded Nikola' s birth data, as this was his duty. But he recorded 28th of June by Julian calendar (which is still in use, believe it or not, in only one institution in the whole wide Universe- Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date "converted" in Gregorian calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far as Tesla's birth hour, that would be "some time past midnight" (night between 9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is not precisely 00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more than once that Western Astrologers all over Southeast Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM as his birth hour.

> Â

> But... we use Jyotish and this means a whole bunch of complications with divisional charts Â

> Â

> So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have tried to convince some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla' s chart with this same question. Sadly, I have failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: "Afflicted Chandra in Kanya... Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white gloves all the time, etc."

> Â

> Â

> http://blogs. myspace.com/ index.cfm? fuseaction= blog.view & friendId= 30631436 & blogId=67055949

> Â

> I have tried to follow Tesla' s chart through Visti Larsen's article on Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as "It could be, and yet it doesn't have to be" to me. I feel completely powerless in front of this chart if I am on my own.

> Â

> You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless..

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

> Â

> --- On Sat, 5/16/09, rozi <astrologya> wrote:

>

>

> rozi <astrologya>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> but when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting chart come into life:!

>

>

> best regards..

>

> rozi.

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Rozi, namasteSorry for the late reply, I was without web access for a whole week. I added some comments to your email bellow. Warm regards,MajaHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 5/21/09, astro logya <astrologya wrote:astro logya <astrologyaRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 1:28 AM

hare rama Krishna dear Maja,

thansk for kindly reply

if father was so strict about his birthtime

we shouldnt go further more back about 00:00:

lets think about +- 5 minutes then.

I read his life from wikipedia

some if my friends did rectify his birth time as: 00:40am according his dead day. with mediaval techniques.

do we mention the same guy?:) Not really. This astrologer is no longer alive and he is from Croatia. Name is Mile Dupor and he was using just regular Western Astrology.

he is living in eskisehir-turkey

I am living in Istanbul-turkey

we are a closed community about mediavel astrology here

But ..but..

even I am very old in clasical astro (since 1992) I turned my face to jyotish since 3 years full time. Oh, congratulations :) Welcome to the club.

and I want to look with vedic point of view really.

I am using jaganatha hora 7:3... I am kind of... sentimental, so I made no updates since 7.0 version and I am doing just fine. :)

lets say if his birttime was 00:00:01

about father and mother:

D12 lagna =simha(leo) and 9th bhava= mesha(aries) with exalte sun? is it poosible then father a priest?

With 10th lord Sani placed in

8th bhava in Vrishchika...? The only occupation I could imagine for this person

is being a grave digger, for example. In case if this lagna was correct, Tesla

would have no problem to accept his fathers will and become whatever his father

wanted him to be, and that is following his father's footsteps and becoming a

priest himself (LL is exalted in 9th bhava). He did use his only opportunity to

escape this BTW. Besides, his mother, bright, sharp minded and innovative woman

as she was... this is not Sani in Vrishchika.

if we go next lagna to D12 kanya: birth time=00:03:19

9th bhava= wrishabh (taurus) mesha with exalte moon and aspected by scoripan Saturn...

as if this will more okey for a priest father... Rahu in own rasi in 10th, Sani in 7th? His mother fits here much better as priest, Guru LL in 10th :) (sorry, could not help myself here:):):) So cute and convenient for a joke)

lets look behind:

D12 lagna =karka (cancer) and 9th bhava= meena (picses) with exalte venus:)) and aspected by virgorian Jupiter then?? so ?

as if this will also okey for a priest father...?23: 57:18 This TOB can not be correct. Along with this D12 switch, D3 also changes. Check D3 (Parasara's d.) for siblings. Tesla had first born elder brother, then two elder sisters and one younger sister. With Mesha lagna in PsD3 this is not possible since stronger lord of 11th is Sani in parivartana with Sukra and Sukra is with Surya, so this would be elder brother (3rd co born). Further Guru is lording 9th (2nd co born) and is exalted, so once again brother, and Sukra lording 7th (1st co born) in parivartana with exalted Sani-once again brother. In this divisional chart the only lagna which makes sense is Simha.

Now, Tula lagna in D12 makes a lot of sense IMHO.

Based on my previous writing I believe you can guess why. This also brings

Kanya on D9 lagna, D3 lagna remains in Simha, and coincidentally there are

nodes in 9th bhava in D24 of which one is in parivartana with Sukra in 6th. Can

you believe that first time he had actually dropped out of his studies it was

due to a gambling problem?

lets look at D24:

for 23:57:18 D24 lagna is meena? this not give me something.

but next lagna: 23:57:19:) changed for just 1 sec.

then mesha lagna and mars+ exalte sun in it.show me ; a keen intellect about his studies. And with this lagna he would never gave up on his studies (Mangal own rasi/Surya exalted). But he did. Twice.

this lagna changes on 00:00:18...

lets look D9 navamsa

for this minutes navamsa lagna= karka with moon in it aspected by sun-saturn-rahu. he was exessive about his look!

these are my point of me

then my last idea : minutes not further then 00:00:17

23:57:19 - 00:00:17...

if I have a mistake pls correcting me by other vedic gurus also..)

may be next step looking his dead day..

but I don t want to go further with this step; the ayur dasas nor calculation of dead day nor lifespans...

best regards

rozi...

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, majastrbacastro@ <majastrbacastro@ > wrote:

majastrbacastro@ <majastrbacastro@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hourThursday, May 21, 2009, 1:22 AM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rozi, namaste

You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Michal, namaste I I I I I\/(in violet colored font :)Warm Regards,MajaHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 5/23/09, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:Michal Dziwulski <nearmichalRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 2:02 PM

Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Maja,

I have spent a few hours looking at this chart in the past and agree with Freedom on Navmasa lagna. Three people included in list discussion actually agreed on something???????? Gosh, this date should be specially noted!

Regarding dhimanta yoga - from lagna and atmakaraka dhimanta yoga is clear and involves vara lord Mars who is vargottama with Ketu. Vara lord is very important to give the energy and direction to the yoga which makes it the life mission. Well, well, well, some new goodies for me. Tnx. Einsteins chart has exactly the same configuration (AK is Venus and birth was on Friday). From AL there is no such distinction (This difference from AL I was totally missing) and it is true that amongst his contemporaries as well as now, in the historical record, he is not very well known at all, which is incredibly unusual given his list of achievements and inventions. Tell me about it... in his own country throughout whole education people were learned that he had no relation with former Yugoslavia up to early 70's. Beats me

why... But there it is confirmed by the weakness of the yoga from AL (only AL lord Shani conjoins 5th lord Mercury. I believe that here you were trying to point out lack of any aspect on AL, right?

Another very interesting point that I am always reminded of is how Tesla went out of his way to see Vivekananda when he was in the USA. 12th from karakamsa is Leo ruled by the Sun who is also dharmadevata.

Am pressed for time, but like you am a big fan, so will have to go into it more later. Take your time. I have all the understanding in the world considering what is there for you in following 30 days (and specially those days after...). Besides, if I am waiting for this chart to be rectified ever since I am learning Jyotish, I can wait for a while longer. You know where I to find me :)

Warm regards,

Michal

, Maja Ã… trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

>

> Honestly, yesterday in the middle of being desperate I was almost flipping a coin to decide between Vrishchika and Kanya navamsa lagna. I still have some issues about understanding parivartana, but I am more than glad if one of my dillemas matches with your oppinion (which is supported with strong arguments).

>

> Anyway, if you have some more free time I would like to ask you some questions related to death of Tesla's elder brother and how to find this event in his Rasi and D3. Would this be OK?

>

> Warm regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

>

> --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Freedomji <freeflowaum@ ...> wrote:

>

> Freedomji <freeflowaum@ ...>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hare Rama Krsna

> Â

> I have been using Mars Ketu in the navamsa lagna. It is close enough to midnight. He was born during an electrical storm- Mars Ketu in lagna- and was one of the greatest genius of electricty and wireless technology. Mercury and Ketu are in parivartana in Navamsa as well bringing in the communication technology aspect.

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> "majastrbacastro@ " <majastrbacastro@ >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

> Â

> Dear Rozi, namaste

> Â

> Â

> Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in Smiljan, so he had recorded Nikola' s birth data, as this was his duty. But he recorded 28th of June by Julian calendar (which is still in use, believe it or not, in only one institution in the whole wide Universe- Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date "converted" in Gregorian calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far as Tesla's birth hour, that would be "some time past midnight" (night between 9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is not precisely 00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more than once that Western Astrologers all over Southeast Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM as his birth hour.

> Â

> But... we use Jyotish and this means a whole bunch of complications with divisional charts Â

> Â

> So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have tried to convince some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla' s chart with this same question. Sadly, I have failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: "Afflicted Chandra in Kanya... Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white gloves all the time, etc."

> Â

> Â

> http://blogs. myspace.com/ index.cfm? fuseaction= blog.view & friendId= 30631436 & blogId=67055949

> Â

> I have tried to follow Tesla' s chart through Visti Larsen's article on Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as "It could be, and yet it doesn't have to be" to me. I feel completely powerless in front of this chart if I am on my own.

> Â

> You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless..

>

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>

> Hari Om Tat Sat

> Â

> --- On Sat, 5/16/09, rozi <astrologya> wrote:

>

>

> rozi <astrologya>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> but when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting chart come into life:!

>

>

> best regards..

>

> rozi.

>