IndiaDivine.org

Visti's book Shri Visti ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tahmasp: Well, Visti HAS written a great book called "Jyotisa", where, while it doesn't start from the basics (there are many books on that), it clears a lot of very important concepts. Plz DO read it. Conceptually, it's a very good book to untangle one's confusions in many areas. If you want Comprehensiveness, there's nothing to beat PVR Narasimha Rao's "Vedic Astrology" - that also explains various difficult concepts in a very easy manner, but both books explain various different things conceptually, so both are required reading. All the best in your journey.

Best wishes

Nandan--- On Wed, 17/6/09, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Shri Visti ji Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 5:11 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Tahmasp, Namaskar.Very nice discussion, and excellent advise by Maja and Amit.Pokhraj is indeed the most beneficial gemstone for you, but with your Chandra(ratnakaraka )-Vimshottari Mahadasa of Saturn running for another 18 years it would be better to give you a more heating stone to counter the cold breeze of Saturn.Two hot stones are Diamond and Coral, of which you being Scorpio Lagna would normally benefit from wearing a Coral. However, Rahu is joined Mars and wearing such a stone risks enhancing this yoga in the third house of trials and conflicts.Instead please give your partner/spouse a diamond (or a square of nine small diamonds) as Venus is the 12th lord and this will ward of the negatives of Saturn Dasa, as well give great comfort and luck in this dasa.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com shahtahmasp skrev:

Namaste Gurujee I would like to thank you on your excellent audioclasses I have been listening to them diligently as much as I can you are the most brilliant teacher I have ever had the opportunityand good fortune to learn this subject from the world will benefittremendously from these nuggets of wisdom I by listening and following your very gentle interaction with your students have also become familiar with them lol like annis,branca (forgive me if my spelling is of the mark)I also wish that you would in your own style write a book which can guide those who are thirsting for this knowledge I think the study of jyotish can lead to moksha because we are able to identify our own weaknesses and which in turn cause us to overcome them. I am sorry for taking so long to come to the point but I felt I mustsay it. I would request you to advise me on a gemstone for my AL which can help me become better off financially. You

mentioned wearing the gem for the lord of AL which in my case is 18 deg piscesand Revathi nakshatra whose lord is Budh he is 11th and 8th lord as my asc is 18 deg scorpio jyestha his mooltrikona happens to be virgo and he is also subhapati lord of moon sign mrigasira 3rd pada but budh is placed in 6th from lagna and 2nd from AL in aries if it is advisable to wear this gem can you please guide me on which gem, weight metal,finger, day and the kavach that might be needed for itThanksRespectfullyTahmasp p.s My dob is 04/28/1971 9:03:33 pm 78e28, 17n23 India

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET