wrote:

>

> Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

>

> Shri Gurubhyo namah,

>

> There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free

download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break

down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were

based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by

Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available.

>

> I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions.

>

> Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

>

> Sincerely

> Rajarajeshwari

>

Guest guest

I have been trying for several months to be able to download sanjayji's audio lecture from the web site mentioned below and from other places but I couldn't find any. I think they are keeping every thing to sell now .

Jyoti--- On Fri, 5/29/09, vikas <vikasjeer wrote:

vikas <vikasjeer[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 12:20 AM

Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath. orgwith regards@ .. com, "m.rajarajeshwari" <m.rajarajeshwari@ ...> wrote:>> Shri Raghavendraya Namah,> > Shri Gurubhyo namah,> > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either.. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available. > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions. > > Would appreciate any help other

members can provide.> > Sincerely > Rajarajeshwari>

Guest guest

Dear Vikas,

I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.

Srijagannath.org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website. I

get the following message.

403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite

a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site

a mistyped address

you have no access to this page

The requested resource was not found.

An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website with

Free access - they are missing now.

Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.

Thanks

Shrikanth

, " vikas " <vikasjeer wrote:

>

> Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath.org

> with regards

> , " m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@>

wrote:

> >

> > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

> >

> > Shri Gurubhyo namah,

> >

> > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free

down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were

> >

> > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent

discussions.

> >

> > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

> >

> > Sincerely

> > Rajarajeshwari

> >

>

Guest guest

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top side-

click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.

with regards

, " Shrikanth Gopalan " <vgshrikanth

wrote:

>

> Dear Vikas,

>

> I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.

> Srijagannath.org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website.

I get the following message.

>

> 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

> You may not be able to visit this page because of:

>

> an out-of-date bookmark/favourite

> a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site

> a mistyped address

> you have no access to this page

> The requested resource was not found.

> An error has occurred while processing your request.

> Please try one of the following pages:

>

> There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website

with Free access - they are missing now.

>

> Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.

>

> Thanks

> Shrikanth

>

> , " vikas " <vikasjeer@> wrote:

> >

> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath.org

> > with regards

> > , " m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

> > >

> > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,

> > >

> > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free

> > >

> > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent

discussions.

> > >

> > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

> > >

> > > Sincerely

> > > Rajarajeshwari

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Vikas ji

I had followed as per ur mail but found no option to register myself . On clicking the astadal padma it asks for login id and password . there is only an option for forgot your password and no option for new rregistration .

with regards

Manish

-

vikas

Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:04 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.with regards , "Shrikanth Gopalan" <vgshrikanth wrote:>> Dear Vikas,> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.> Srijagannath.org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website. I get the following message.> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.> You may not be able to visit this page because of:> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site > a mistyped address > you have no access to this page > The requested resource was not found. > An error has occurred while processing your request. > Please try one of the following pages:> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website with Free access - they are missing now.> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.> > Thanks> Shrikanth> > , "vikas" <vikasjeer@> wrote:> >> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath.org> > with regards> > , "m.rajarajeshwari" <m.rajarajeshwari@> wrote:> > >> > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,> > > > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,> > > > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available. > > > > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions. > > > > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.> > > > > > Sincerely > > > Rajarajeshwari> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear All,

If you are not living in India, and want some of the west coast conference lectures and are willing to pay for them, I still have some available for sale.

first visit, my website www.lakshmikary.com

then

please write to me for info on what you want and postage costs.

as far as I know if you contact the SJC office they can arrange for sales of CD and lectures

which is best for people in India ,especially.

Best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi wrote:

MANISH <ecc_urbiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

Dear Sri Vikas ji

I had followed as per ur mail but found no option to register myself . On clicking the astadal padma it asks for login id and password . there is only an option for forgot your password and no option for new rregistration .

with regards

Manish

-

vikas

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.with regards , "Shrikanth Gopalan" <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vikas,> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.> Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website. I get the following message.> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.> You may not be able to visit this page because of:> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site > a mistyped address > you have no access to this page

> The requested resource was not found. > An error has occurred while processing your request. > Please try one of the following pages:> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website with Free access - they are missing now.> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.> > Thanks> Shrikanth> > , "vikas" <vikasjeer@> wrote:> >> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath. org> > with regards> > , "m.rajarajeshwari" <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:> > >> > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,> > > > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,> > > > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available. > > > > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions. > > > > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.> > > > > > Sincerely > > > Rajarajeshwari> >

>> >>

Guest guest

that's what I said before those lectures are not free any more...they are for sale now .--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:34 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear All,

If you are not living in India, and want some of the west coast conference lectures and are willing to pay for them, I still have some available for sale.

first visit, my website www.lakshmikary. com

then

as far as I know if you contact the SJC office they can arrange for sales of CD and lectures

Best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi .au> wrote:

MANISH <ecc_urbi .au>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachingsSunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

Dear Sri Vikas ji

with regards

Manish

-

vikas

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.with regards , "Shrikanth Gopalan" <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vikas,> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.> Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website. I get the following message.> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.> You may not be able to visit this page because of:> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site > a mistyped address > you have no access to this page > The requested resource was not found.

> An error has occurred while processing your request. > Please try one of the following pages:> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website with Free access - they are missing now.> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.> > Thanks> Shrikanth> > , "vikas" <vikasjeer@> wrote:> >> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath. org> > with regards> > , "m.rajarajeshwari" <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:> > >> > > Shri

Raghavendraya Namah,> > > > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,> > > > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available. > > > > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions. > > > > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.> > > > > > Sincerely > > > Rajarajeshwari> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishan,Lakshmiji is correct. I too had tried becoming a member of the mentioned site, but could not make it. Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.Jitu

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear All,

If you are not living in India,  and want some of the west coast conference lectures and are willing to pay for them, I still have some available for sale.

first visit, my website www.lakshmikary.com 

then

Best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi wrote:

MANISH <ecc_urbiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

Dear Sri Vikas ji

with regards

Manish

-

vikas

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.with regards , " Shrikanth Gopalan " <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Vikas,> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.> Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website. I get the following message.> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

> You may not be able to visit this page because of:> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site > a mistyped address > you have no access to this page

> The requested resource was not found. > An error has occurred while processing your request. > Please try one of the following pages:> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website with Free access - they are missing now.

> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.> > Thanks> Shrikanth> > , " vikas " <vikasjeer@> wrote:

> >> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath. org> > with regards> > , " m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:

> > >> > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,> > > > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,> > > > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available.

> > > > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions. > > > > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.> > >

> > > Sincerely > > > Rajarajeshwari> >

>> >>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear

Jyoti,

These

lectures/ conference audion were never available for free. Only the recordings

of Atri Class discussions were available for free.

Best

Regards,

Sarbani

Rath

Homepage:

http://sarbani.com

Sagittarius

Publications: http://sagittariuspublications.com

Sohamsa:

http://sohamsa.com

Sri

Jagannath Centre: http://.org

On Behalf Of Jyoti Choudhary

01 June 2009 09:32

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

that's what I said before those lectures are not free any

more...they are for sale now .

--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:34 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear All,

If you are not living in India, and want some

of the west coast conference lectures and are willing to pay for them, I

still have some available for sale.

then

please write to me for info on what you want and postage

costs.

as far as I know if you contact the SJC office they can

arrange for sales of CD and lectures

Best wishes

Lakshmi

--- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi .au> wrote:

MANISH <ecc_urbi .au>

Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

Dear

Sri Vikas ji

I

had followed as per ur mail but found no option to register myself . On

clicking the astadal padma it asks for login id and password . there is

only an option for forgot your password and no option for new rregistration

with

regards

Manish

-----

Original Message -----

vikas

@

. com

Sunday, May 31,

2009 1:04 AM

[Om Krishna

Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top

side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.

with regards

, " Shrikanth

Gopalan " <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Vikas,

>

> I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.

> Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the

website. I get the following message.

>

> 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

> You may not be able to visit this page because of:

>

> an out-of-date bookmark/favourite

> a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site

> a mistyped address

> you have no access to this page

> The requested resource was not found.

> An error has occurred while processing your request.

> Please try one of the following pages:

>

> There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a

website with Free access - they are missing now.

>

> Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.

>

> Thanks

> Shrikanth

>

> , " vikas "

<vikasjeer@> wrote:

> >

> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from

Srijagannath. org

> > with regards

> > ,

" m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

> > >

> > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,

> > >

> > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on

the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost

due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search

either. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and

were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no

longer available.

> > >

> > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these

excellent discussions.

> > >

> > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

> > >

> > > Sincerely

> > > Rajarajeshwari

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayana,

Dear Shri Sarbani ji,

Are these Atri recordings still available for free downloadas earlier? Kindly

point to the url link.

Thanks

Rajeshwari

, " Sarbani Rath " <sarbani wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear Jyoti,

>

> These lectures/ conference audion were never available for free. Only the

> recordings of Atri Class discussions were available for free.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Sarbani Rath

>

> Homepage: <http://sarbani.com/> http://sarbani.com

>

> Sagittarius Publications: <http://sagittariuspublications.com/>

> http://sagittariuspublications.com

>

> Sohamsa: <http://sohamsa.com/> http://sohamsa.com

>

> Sri Jagannath Centre: <http://.org/> http://.org

>

>

>

> On

> Behalf Of Jyoti Choudhary

> 01 June 2009 09:32

>

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

>

>

>

that's what I said before those lectures are not free any more...they are

> for sale now .

>

> --- On Sun, 5/31/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

>

> Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

>

> Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:34 PM

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear All,

>

> If you are not living in India, and want some of the west coast conference

> lectures and are willing to pay for them, I still have some available for

> sale.

>

> first visit, my website www.lakshmikary. com <http://www.lakshmikary.com/>

>

> then

>

> please write to me for info on what you want and postage costs.

>

>

>

> as far as I know if you contact the SJC office they can arrange for sales of

> CD and lectures

>

> which is best for people in India ,especially.

>

> Best wishes

>

> Lakshmi

>

> --- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi .au> wrote:

>

>

> MANISH <ecc_urbi .au>

>

> Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

>

> Dear Sri Vikas ji

>

>

>

> I had followed as per ur mail but found no option to register myself . On

> clicking the astadal padma it asks for login id and password . there is only

> an option for forgot your password and no option for new rregistration .

>

>

>

> with regards

>

>

>

> Manish

>

> -

>

> vikas

> <http://us.mc01g.mail./mc/compose?to=vikasjeer

>

> @

> <http://us.mc01g.mail./mc/compose?to= >

> . com

>

> Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:04 AM

>

> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

>

>

>

> ||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

> look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top

> side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.

> with regards

>

>

> , " Shrikanth Gopalan " <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vikas,

> >

> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.

> > Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the

> website. I get the following message.

> >

> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

> > You may not be able to visit this page because of:

> >

> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite

> > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site

> > a mistyped address

> > you have no access to this page

> > The requested resource was not found.

> > An error has occurred while processing your request.

> > Please try one of the following pages:

> >

> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a

> website with Free access - they are missing now.

> >

> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Shrikanth

> >

> >

> <http://us.mc01g.mail./mc/compose?to=%40

> > , " vikas " <vikasjeer@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath. org

> > > with regards

> > >

> > , " m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

> > > >

> > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,

> > > >

> > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for

> free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my

> system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I

> remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted

> at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available.

> > > >

> > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent

> discussions.

> > > >

> > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely

> > > > Rajarajeshwari

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear

Rajeshwari,

At

the moment they are probably not on the web site. The moment you upload them,

hackers start attacking the site and then we have to loads of moeny and time in

getting them fixed. Thats one reason why we have stopped updating the site. Its

becoming very tiring.

Best

Regards,

Sarbani

Rath

Homepage:

http://sarbani.com

Sagittarius

Publications: http://sagittariuspublications.com

Sohamsa:

http://sohamsa.com

Sri

Jagannath Centre: http://.org

On Behalf Of m.rajarajeshwari

02 June 2009 11:36

Om Namo Narayana,

Dear Shri Sarbani ji,

Are these Atri recordings still available for free downloadas earlier? Kindly

point to the url link.

Thanks

Rajeshwari

" Sarbani Rath " <sarbani wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear Jyoti,

>

> These lectures/ conference audion were never available for free. Only the

> recordings of Atri Class discussions were available for free.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Sarbani Rath

>

>

>

>

> Sri Jagannath Centre: <http://.org/>

http://.org

>

>

>

>

On

> Behalf Of Jyoti Choudhary

> 01 June 2009 09:32

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> that's what I said before those lectures are not free any more...they are

> for sale now .

>

> --- On Sun, 5/31/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

>

>

> Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary

>

> Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:34 PM

>

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear All,

>

> If you are not living in India, and want some of the west coast conference

> lectures and are willing to pay for them, I still have some available for

> sale.

>

> first visit, my website www.lakshmikary. com <http://www.lakshmikary.com/>

>

> then

>

> please write to me for info on what you want and postage costs.

>

>

>

> as far as I know if you contact the SJC office they can arrange for sales

of

> CD and lectures

>

> which is best for people in India ,especially.

>

> Best wishes

>

> Lakshmi

>

> --- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi .au> wrote:

>

>

> MANISH <ecc_urbi .au>

>

> Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

>

> Dear Sri Vikas ji

>

>

>

> I had followed as per ur mail but found no option to register myself . On

> clicking the astadal padma it asks for login id and password . there is

only

> an option for forgot your password and no option for new rregistration .

>

>

>

> with regards

>

>

>

> Manish

>

> -

>

> vikas

> <http://us.mc01g.mail./mc/compose?to=vikasjeer

>

> @

> . com

>

> Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:04 AM

>

>

>

>

> ||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

> look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top

> side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.

> with regards

>

>

> , " Shrikanth Gopalan " <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Vikas,

> >

> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.

> > Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the

> website. I get the following message.

> >

> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

> > You may not be able to visit this page because of:

> >

> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite

> > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site

> > a mistyped address

> > you have no access to this page

> > The requested resource was not found.

> > An error has occurred while processing your request.

> > Please try one of the following pages:

> >

> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a

> website with Free access - they are missing now.

> >

> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Shrikanth

> >

> >

> > , " vikas " <vikasjeer@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from

Srijagannath. org

> > > with regards

> > >

> > , " m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

> > > >

> > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,

> > > >

> > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on

the web for

> free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my

> system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I

> remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were

hosted

> at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer

available.

> > > >

> > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these

excellent

> discussions.

> > > >

> > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely

> > > > Rajarajeshwari

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

How can i get atri's lectures and cd's in delhi and how much they cost? Can they mail them to me as well?

jyoti--- On Mon, 6/1/09, Sarbani Rath <sarbani wrote:

Sarbani Rath <sarbaniRE: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 11:05 AM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Jyoti,

These lectures/ conference audion were never available for free. Only the recordings of Atri Class discussions were available for free.

Best Regards,

Sarbani Rath

Homepage: http://sarbani. com

Sagittarius Publications: http://sagittariusp ublications. com

Sohamsa: http://sohamsa. com

Sri Jagannath Centre: http:// .org

[srijagannat h ] On Behalf Of Jyoti Choudhary01 June 2009 09:32Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

that's what I said before those lectures are not free any more...they are for sale now .--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachingsSunday, May 31, 2009, 9:34 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear All,

then

Best wishes

Lakshmi--- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi .au> wrote:

MANISH <ecc_urbi .au>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachingsSunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

Dear Sri Vikas ji

with regards

Manish

-

vikas

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.with regards , "Shrikanth Gopalan" <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Vikas,> > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.> Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the website. I get the following message.> > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.> You may not be able to visit this page because of:> > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site > a mistyped address > you have no access to this page > The requested resource was

not found. > An error has occurred while processing your request. > Please try one of the following pages:> > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a website with Free access - they are missing now.> > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.> > Thanks> Shrikanth> > , "vikas" <vikasjeer@> wrote:> >> > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath. org> > with regards> > , "m.rajarajeshwari" <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:> > >> > >

Shri Raghavendraya Namah,> > > > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,> > > > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web for free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were hosted at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer available. > > > > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent discussions. > > > > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.> > > > > > Sincerely > > > Rajarajeshwari> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sarbani Rath,

Namaskar.

I have been fortunate to have previously downloaded some of the Atri classes.

Would it be alright if I uploaded them to this forum?

Best regards,

SK

, " Sarbani Rath " <sarbani wrote:

>

> Hare Rama Krishna

>

> Dear Rajeshwari,

>

> At the moment they are probably not on the web site. The moment you upload

> them, hackers start attacking the site and then we have to loads of moeny

> and time in getting them fixed. Thats one reason why we have stopped

> updating the site. Its becoming very tiring.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Sarbani Rath

>

>

>

>

> Sri Jagannath Centre: <http://.org/> http://.org

>

>

>

> On

> Behalf Of m.rajarajeshwari

> 02 June 2009 11:36

>

>

>

Om Namo Narayana,

>

> Dear Shri Sarbani ji,

>

> Are these Atri recordings still available for free downloadas earlier?

> Kindly point to the url link.

>

> Thanks

> Rajeshwari

>

> <%40>

> , " Sarbani Rath " <sarbani@> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> >

> > Dear Jyoti,

> >

> > These lectures/ conference audion were never available for free. Only the

> > recordings of Atri Class discussions were available for free.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> > Sarbani Rath

> >

> > Homepage: <http://sarbani.com/> http://sarbani.com

> >

> > Sagittarius Publications: <http://sagittariuspublications.com/>

> > http://sagittariuspublications.com

> >

> > Sohamsa: <http://sohamsa.com/> http://sohamsa.com

> >

> > Sri Jagannath Centre: <http://.org/> http://.org

> >

> >

> >

> > <%40>

> [ <%40>

> ] On

> > Behalf Of Jyoti Choudhary

> > 01 June 2009 09:32

> > <%40>

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > that's what I said before those lectures are not free any more...they are

> > for sale now .

> >

> > --- On Sun, 5/31/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@>

> > <%40>

> > Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:34 PM

> >

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > If you are not living in India, and want some of the west coast conference

> > lectures and are willing to pay for them, I still have some available for

> > sale.

> >

> > first visit, my website www.lakshmikary. com <http://www.lakshmikary.com/>

>

> >

> > then

> >

> > please write to me for info on what you want and postage costs.

> >

> >

> >

> > as far as I know if you contact the SJC office they can arrange for sales

> of

> > CD and lectures

> >

> > which is best for people in India ,especially.

> >

> > Best wishes

> >

> > Lakshmi

> >

> > --- On Sun, 5/31/09, MANISH <ecc_urbi .au> wrote:

> >

> >

> > MANISH <ecc_urbi .au>

> >

> > Sunday, May 31, 2009, 9:41 AM

> >

> > Dear Sri Vikas ji

> >

> >

> >

> > I had followed as per ur mail but found no option to register myself . On

> > clicking the astadal padma it asks for login id and password . there is

> only

> > an option for forgot your password and no option for new rregistration .

> >

> >

> >

> > with regards

> >

> >

> >

> > Manish

> >

> > -

> >

> > vikas

> > <http://us.mc01g.mail./mc/compose?to=vikasjeer@>

> >

> > @

> >

> > . com

> >

> > Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:04 AM

> >

> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Sanjay Ji's audio teachings

> >

> >

> >

> > ||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

> > look for a small orange coloured astadala padma yantra on right hand top

> > side- click it, log in and you can gain access to lectures.

> > with regards

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Shrikanth Gopalan " <vgshrikanth@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Vikas,

> > >

> > > I have also been looking for SJC Recordings.

> > > Srijagannath. org does have a link for MP3 even when logged in to the

> > website. I get the following message.

> > >

> > > 403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

> > > You may not be able to visit this page because of:

> > >

> > > an out-of-date bookmark/favourite

> > > a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site

> > > a mistyped address

> > > you have no access to this page

> > > The requested resource was not found.

> > > An error has occurred while processing your request.

> > > Please try one of the following pages:

> > >

> > > There used to be these MP3 from SJC Conference Recordings 2006 on a

> > website with Free access - they are missing now.

> > >

> > > Could you please tell us the exact directions to access them.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Shrikanth

> > >

> > >

> >

> > > , " vikas " <vikasjeer@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Lectures of Guru Sanjay Rath ji can be downloaded from Srijagannath.

> org

> > > > with regards

> > > >

> >

> > > , " m.rajarajeshwari " <m.rajarajeshwari@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Shri Raghavendraya Namah,

> > > > >

> > > > > Shri Gurubhyo namah,

> > > > >

> > > > > There used to be Sanjay Ji's audio teachings available on the web

> for

> > free download. Unfortunately the files I downloaded got lost due to my

> > system break down and now I am not getting it on the web search either. I

> > remember these were based on the teachings at Delhi classes and were

> hosted

> > at Delhi SJC website by Smt. Sarbani Ji where they are no longer

> available.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would be grateful if any body could point me to these excellent

> > discussions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Would appreciate any help other members can provide.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely

> > > > > Rajarajeshwari

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>