IndiaDivine.org

Birth time rectification - to Mr. Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Miss Namita,Sorry for the delay in responding as I was away on a pilgrimage for about a month and did not have access to e-mail.Thanks for your interest in my BTR technique. You seem to have read it thouroughly and have understood the technique correctly. Let me answer your queries on Mercury and Saturn in your chart:1. Mercury though is in parivartana with Saturn and gets linked to its exaltation sign, please note that it has a shadbala that is far below 100%, hence gets disqualified.2. In general, what I have noticed is that planets that are not originally placed in either MT or Exaltation signs but get linked to them through only parivartana don't carry the full potential of those positions. Hence, I did not consider Saturn as in MT sign, though it gains some

strength by virtue of this parivartana. Another complication with Saturn is that it is in a Graha Yuddha with Jupiter. There are different theories on how to determine who is the winner. I am still searching for the correct interpretation.Hope I have clarified your questions.Regards,KrishnaNamita Jain <namita.saket Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009 12:59:51 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Birth time

rectification - to Mr. Krishnamurthy Seetharama

Respected Krishnamurthy jiIn an earlier discussion you have rectified my birth time to 20:08:51. Here is the link to the message http://groups. / group/srijaganna th/message/ 30791 I went through your article regarding BTR. As I checked from JHora youhave taken Moon as the best placed planet. Moon and Ve are VargottamMoon having higher Shadbala. However as per your order of importance ofvarious conditions please let me know why Me and Sa would not beconsidered as Me is in parivartana with Sa placed at Virgo 16. So wontit be considered as exalted. Similarly Sa would be considered to be inMT. Moon while vargottam is debiliated both in Rasi and Navamsa.I found that Me is aligned at time 19:54:13.25Sa is aligned at 20:25Mo at 20:08:48I understand that Mo is more likely

to be correct as my birth time wasnoted with care and i am expecting a difference between a couple ofseconds, this query is for my understanding.My original birth details areJanuary 30, 1981Time: 20:08Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 80 E 46' 50", 27 N 56' 50"lakhimpur, IndiaThanks and regardsNamita

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Respected Krishnamurthy ji

Thanks a lot for finding time to clear my doubts.

Regards

Namita

, " Namita Jain " <namita.saket

wrote:

>

> Respected Krishnamurthy ji

>

> In an earlier discussion you have rectified my birth time to 20:08:51.

> Here is the link to the message

> /message/30791

> </message/30791>

> I went through your article regarding BTR. As I checked from JHora you

> have taken Moon as the best placed planet. Moon and Ve are Vargottam

> Moon having higher Shadbala. However as per your order of importance

of

> various conditions please let me know why Me and Sa would not be

> considered as Me is in parivartana with Sa placed at Virgo 16. So wont

> it be considered as exalted. Similarly Sa would be considered to be in

> MT. Moon while vargottam is debiliated both in Rasi and Navamsa.

> I found that Me is aligned at time 19:54:13.25

> Sa is aligned at 20:25

> Mo at 20:08:48

>

> I understand that Mo is more likely to be correct as my birth time was

> noted with care and i am expecting a difference between a couple of

> seconds, this query is for my understanding.

>

> My original birth details are

> January 30, 1981

> Time: 20:08

> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place: 80 E 46' 50 " , 27 N 56' 50 "

> lakhimpur, India

>

>

> Thanks and regards

> Namita

>