IndiaDivine.org

KSY / KAY Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteAre you familiar with Kalachakra and Digchakra? Try to find more about this (just Grahas and Devatas lording directions, no need to go deeper for now) and I will try to answer your question after. Can you please provide birth data for this chart you had on your mind?Warm regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query Cc: "sohamsa" <sohamsa >Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:20 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

Its nice to see all your posts on the list lately.

1) Can you advise (in general) some mantras for persons with Rahu in lagna?

2) Specifically, what would be the best remedial measure(mantra) for AC and Rahu in Moola nakshatra in lagna.?

3) In another chart -my chart, Rahu(Moola) in 7th and Ketu(ardra)in lagna are in each others nakshatra, what effect will that give?And what is the karmic implication of being in each others nakshatra?

4)After your many years of study, do you know of any dashas system to be used specifically for people with Ketu in lagna, and rahu in lagna.There seems to be so many specific dasha schemes, dwisaptati etc, there MUST be one somewhere for people with Ketu in lagna.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:09:58 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear PG, Namaskar."Birds of a feather flock together" is a saying that very much applies for these type of Yogas. Even if you do not attempt to match two people with these yogas with each other they will eventually find each other themselves. Its karma.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com patheyagoyal skrev:

Om Namah ShivayaRespected Gurujans,Is marriage between a person who has KSY and another who has KAY advisable, if there is a match otherwise, as per the Guna / Kuta milan principles? Thanks for advising.PG

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Maja,

Yes, I am familiar. But is that the best for these people?

For Rahu in lagna. As basic remedies Gayatri(sun) and Brihaspati mantra,also Om Namo BHagavate Vasudevaya for starters.It seems Rahu in lagna would be a huge handicap for people who pursue spiritual life.But is there a situation where Rahu in lagna becomes favorable.? I know several spiritually oriented people who have Rahu in lagna.

I guess I want to know more of the spiritual impact and implications for such persons who have Moola AC point or Rahu in Moola. also Ive seen charts where Rahu is AK and in Moola.

Also Rahu at 0'. Now how does that effect the actions of Rahu..

How does it change the effect of Rahus lordship, of aquarious?

When someone like Rahu is in gandanta, is he worse than ever. or is he disarmed?( somewhat ineffective)

Im hoping Sanjay will write a comprehensive book about the nodes.

I like Komilla , but I prefer to learn everything from my SJC family members!

I guess I should go back and reread everything Ive ever read before from Sanjay and Visti and everyone, and see if I can answer some of my questions.

I bet there is some Dashas buried somewhere for people with Ketu in lagna,,, other than Mula dasha.

Any comments are welcomed.

I can share some private charts with you.I go through periods where I try and understands some things impeticular- I round up as many charts as possible and study, thats what Im doing right now, working on nodes in 1/7 and specifically Moola nakshatra.Im working on one chart, AK is Rahu in Moola in lagna..

Along with Rahu position and nakshatra im trying to note position of Sun and Moon.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastrosohamsa Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 6:01:15 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteAre you familiar with Kalachakra and Digchakra? Try to find more about this (just Grahas and Devatas lording directions, no need to go deeper for now) and I will try to answer your question after. Can you please provide birth data for this chart you had on your mind?Warm regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY QueryCc: "sohamsa" <sohamsa@ .com>Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:20 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

2) Specifically, what would be the best remedial measure(mantra) for AC and Rahu in Moola nakshatra in lagna.?

3) In another chart -my chart, Rahu(Moola) in 7th and Ketu(ardra)in lagna are in each others nakshatra, what effect will that give?And what is the karmic implication of being in each others nakshatra?

4)After your many years of study, do you know of any dashas system to be used specifically for people with Ketu in lagna, and rahu in lagna.There seems to be so many specific dasha schemes, dwisaptati etc, there MUST be one somewhere for people with Ketu in lagna.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:09:58 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear PG, Namaskar."Birds of a feather flock together" is a saying that very much applies for these type of Yogas. Even if you do not attempt to match two people with these yogas with each other they will eventually find each other themselves. Its karma.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com patheyagoyal skrev:

Om Namah ShivayaRespected Gurujans,Is marriage between a person who has KSY and another who has KAY advisable, if there is a match otherwise, as per the Guna / Kuta milan principles? Thanks for advising.PG

Dear Lakshmi,I have Rahu in Libra in Lagna, which is in trines to and in parivartana with lagna lord Venus.The only remedy I use to make it more auspicious is Durga.Best wishesSharatOn 6 Sep 2009, at 17:09, Lakshmi Kary wrote:Hare Rama KrishnaDear Maja,Yes, I am familiar. But is that the best for these people? For Rahu in lagna. As basic remedies Gayatri(sun) and Brihaspati mantra,also Om Namo BHagavate Vasudevaya for starters.It seems Rahu in lagna would be a huge handicap for people who pursue spiritual life.But is there a situation where Rahu in lagna becomes favorable.? I know several spiritually oriented people who have Rahu in lagna. I guess I want to know more of the spiritual impact and implications for such persons who have Moola AC point or Rahu in Moola. also Ive seen charts where Rahu is AK and in Moola.Also Rahu at 0'. Now how does that effect the actions of Rahu..How does it change the effect of Rahus lordship, of aquarious?When someone like Rahu is in gandanta, is he worse than ever. or is he disarmed?( somewhat ineffective) Im hoping Sanjay will write a comprehensive book about the nodes.I like Komilla , but I prefer to learn everything from my SJC family members!I guess I should go back and reread everything Ive ever read before from Sanjay and Visti and everyone, and see if I can answer some of my questions.I bet there is some Dashas buried somewhere for people with Ketu in lagna,,, other than Mula dasha.Any comments are welcomed.I can share some private charts with you.I go through periods where I try and understands some things impeticular- I round up as many charts as possible and study, thats what Im doing right now, working on nodes in 1/7 and specifically Moola nakshatra.Im working on one chart, AK is Rahu in Moola in lagna..Along with Rahu position and nakshatra im trying to note position of Sun and Moon.Best wishesLakshmiMaja Å trbac <majastrbacastro >sohamsa Sunday, September 6, 2009 6:01:15 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteAre you familiar with Kalachakra and Digchakra? Try to find more about this (just Grahas and Devatas lording directions, no need to go deeper for now) and I will try to answer your question after. Can you please provide birth data for this chart you had on your mind?Warm regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary > wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY QueryCc: "sohamsa" <sohamsa@ .com>Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:20 PM Hare Rama KrishnaDear Visti,Its nice to see all your posts on the list lately.1) Can you advise (in general) some mantras for persons with Rahu in lagna? 2) Specifically, what would be the best remedial measure(mantra) for AC and Rahu in Moola nakshatra in lagna.? 3) In another chart -my chart, Rahu(Moola) in 7th and Ketu(ardra)in lagna are in each others nakshatra, what effect will that give?And what is the karmic implication of being in each others nakshatra? 4)After your many years of study, do you know of any dashas system to be used specifically for people with Ketu in lagna, and rahu in lagna.There seems to be so many specific dasha schemes, dwisaptati etc, there MUST be one somewhere for people with Ketu in lagna. Best wishesLakshmi Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Thursday, September 3, 2009 12:09:58 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear PG, Namaskar."Birds of a feather flock together" is a saying that very much applies for these type of Yogas. Even if you do not attempt to match two people with these yogas with each other they will eventually find each other themselves. Its karma.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com patheyagoyal skrev: Om Namah ShivayaRespected Gurujans,Is marriage between a person who has KSY and another who has KAY advisable, if there is a match otherwise, as per the Guna / Kuta milan principles? Thanks for advising.PG

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sharat,

Thank-you for sharing.Have you gone through Rahu Maha, or Venus, seems it would be good for material prosperity, however I havent seen your whole chart.

My understanding is( and it could be wrong - im tryi ng to learn more about specialized mantra)

Since the lagna is the intelligence(jupiter) we are born with,

and karaka for lagna is the Sun.

Both planets being inimical with Rahu.

So Lagna is harmed by the presence of Rahu.Also, Rahu will aspect the dharma houses , of which Sun and Jupiter are also karaka.

So these significations would need to be supported.

I see you are taking female devata.

But , you should also do remedy of guiding intelligence( Jupiter)

and breaking the darkness clouded by Rahu on 9th house by Sun gayatri mantra.

Seems Jupiter and Sun mantras would benefit all aspects of things that Jupiter and Sun are karaka for.Children, education, guru,health etc.

Im curious where Sun , Jupiter and Venus are in your navamsa.

If they are in inimical places, I think definetly further worship of Sun( jyotirlinga) and other mantras are in order... but then again.

I would like to take learning from Sanjay , Visti or someone more expert in mantra shastra, and if you or anyone have insights please share.

best wishes

Lakshmi

Sharat Misra <gidocsohamsa Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 11:07:06 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

Dear Lakshmi,

I have Rahu in Libra in Lagna, which is in trines to and in parivartana with lagna lord Venus.

The only remedy I use to make it more auspicious is Durga.

Best wishes

Sharat

On 6 Sep 2009, at 17:09, Lakshmi Kary wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Maja,

For Rahu in lagna. As basic remedies Gayatri(sun) and Brihaspati mantra,also Om Namo BHagavate Vasudevaya for starters.It seems Rahu in lagna would be a huge handicap for people who pursue spiritual life.But is there a situation where Rahu in lagna becomes favorable.? I know several spiritually oriented people who have Rahu in lagna.

I guess I want to know more of the spiritual impact and implications for such persons who have Moola AC point or Rahu in Moola. also Ive seen charts where Rahu is AK and in Moola.

When someone like Rahu is in gandanta, is he worse than ever. or is he disarmed?( somewhat ineffective)

I guess I should go back and reread everything Ive ever read before from Sanjay and Visti and everyone, and see if I can answer some of my questions.

I bet there is some Dashas buried somewhere for people with Ketu in lagna,,, other than Mula dasha.

I can share some private charts with you.I go through periods where I try and understands some things impeticular- I round up as many charts as possible and study, thats what Im doing right now, working on nodes in 1/7 and specifically Moola nakshatra.Im working on one chart, AK is Rahu in Moola in lagna..

Along with Rahu position and nakshatra im trying to note position of Sun and Moon.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 6, 2009 6:01:15 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteAre you familiar with Kalachakra and Digchakra? Try to find more about this (just Grahas and Devatas lording directions, no need to go deeper for now) and I will try to answer your question after. Can you please provide birth data for this chart you had on your mind?Warm regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary > wrote:

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY QueryCc: "sohamsa" <sohamsa@ .com>Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:20 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Om Gurave NamahaDear Lakshmi,Thanks for your input. My learning has only come from Sanjay ji's teachings.Indeed Guru is needed to ovrcome the nodes.Look at my chart and you will see why Durga overcomes Rahu. Also specifically the dasa of nodes don't come in direct influence.Of course Savitur gayatri remains one of the best mantras.SM13/03/5720:59:08Kanpur,UP,IndiaBest RegardsSharat Sent from my iPhone 3GOn 6 Sep 2009, at 08:29 PM, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sharat,

Thank-you for sharing.Have you gone through Rahu Maha, or Venus, seems it would be good for material prosperity, however I havent seen your whole chart.

My understanding is( and it could be wrong - im tryi ng to learn more about specialized mantra)

Since the lagna is the intelligence(jupiter) we are born with,

So Lagna is harmed by the presence of Rahu.Also, Rahu will aspect the dharma houses , of which Sun and Jupiter are also karaka.

Seems Jupiter and Sun mantras would benefit all aspects of things that Jupiter and Sun are karaka for.Children, education, guru,health etc.

If they are in inimical places, I think definetly further worship of Sun( jyotirlinga) and other mantras are in order... but then again.

I would like to take learning from Sanjay , Visti or someone more expert in mantra shastra, and if you or anyone have insights please share.

best wishes

Lakshmi

Sharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2009 11:07:06 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

Dear Lakshmi,

I have Rahu in Libra in Lagna, which is in trines to and in parivartana with lagna lord Venus.

Best wishes

Sharat

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Maja,

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ >sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 6, 2009 6:01:15 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteAre you familiar with Kalachakra and Digchakra? Try to find more about this (just Grahas and Devatas lording directions, no need to go deeper for now) and I will try to answer your question after. Can you please provide birth data for this chart you had on your mind?Warm regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Thu, 9/3/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary > wrote:

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Messages in this topic (5)

Reply (via web post)

|

Start a new topic

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group |

Om Gurave NamahDear Lakshmi, namasteI am sadly powerless to add more about remedies for Rahu. I thought you needed what you were mentioning in your email bellow and in your reply to me. As far as rest of your questions, I do hope someone more learned will include. BTW I remember one of your emails from 6 months ago full of self criticism on your (I will paraphrase) "low level of knowledge related to Mantra Shastra". That self critic should be history by all means.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sun, 9/6/09, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikaryRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY QueryTo:

sohamsa Cc: Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 12:29 PM

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Sharat,

Since the lagna is the intelligence( jupiter) we are born with,

best wishes

Lakshmi

Sharat Misra <gidoc (AT) ukfsn (DOT) org>sohamsa@ .comSunday, September 6, 2009 11:07:06 AMRe: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] KSY / KAY Query

Dear Lakshmi,

Best wishes

Sharat

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Maja,

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Visti,

Best wishes

Lakshmi