I am posting information abt my daughter for whom I have been looking for

alliance since 2004. Please tell us if there are any remedies to be done to

speeden the process.

My daughter's details.

DOB :June 9th, 1981

TOB : 20:07

Place : chennai, tamilnadu.

How will her life be?

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Namskar in your daughter's chart MER is the 7th lord placed in own sign crating bhadra yoga , but it also is badhakesa , placed in marana karaka stana and retro position. It is with VENUS and aspect-ed by SATURN by graha dristiand and severely SAND-WITCHED by very power-full malefics creating papa kartari .Her UL is in 9thg house with 8th lord moon which is very badly cursed.In D-9 also , 7th house is occupied by 6th & 8th lord and crating a curse on 7th lord jupiter placed in own sign.She is also running through guru chandala dasa which luckily ends in this october.And she has under sadhesati transit, and after dec09 jupiter's transit there will some relief. Now the remedy part Maharshi parashara always gives a highest preference to UL And IT"S lord in mater of spouse and children. So she must keep complete fasting

on sundays (UL lord is SUN) , for whole life, from sunrise to sunset.try to keep fasting on tuesdays also. There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama

Krishna' madhans13 <madhans13 Sent: Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 6:59:32 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Please help - Marriage delayed Dear all, I am posting information abt my daughter for whom I have been looking for alliance since 2004. Please tell us if there are any remedies to be done to speeden the process. My daughter's details. DOB :June 9th, 1981 TOB : 20:07 Place : chennai, tamilnadu. How will her life be?

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.